Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-30-2014, 02:53 PM

It seemed that things had at least settled between them. The overwhelming relief after Dorian's momentary break-down swept through him finally, his smile warming as Akio declared that all he needed was him. He could understand the sentiment. Right now, Akio was not only his heart, but was in a good sense the only thing he found himself thinking of. The only thing he wished to care for. "I am all yours." He spoke softly after a moment, pressing a gentle kiss to the other's cheek as he spoke with all seriousness. The warmth from his smile did not fade, however, it only brightened as he looked down onto the other. Then, Akio seemed to frown. Dorian felt bad for mentioning something that had caused that, but he supposed other business had to be spoken of, too.

"The fighting may have never ended. I do not reckon it will, as demons will always seek to prey on humanity. It would have been a start, though. At least, we would have tried to combat the idea that humans should be swept from existence." A sheepish sort of grin lined Dorian's lips, unused to speaking so openly of plans he'd made in confidence. Not used to speaking in general yet, really. Normally when he did so, his words were to tempt, to use for manipulation, not to actually speak to people with good intent. "With Byakuya's actions... it is indeed hard to know." He then admitted, this time being his turn to frown. Byakuya was a cruel being, even among the demons. Celeste had been a rather benevolent head of their court, sinister in her own regard but not as irreconcilable as he. She was also rather well-liked, though Byakuya also had his own following. Now that the two were fighting, the chaos could be enormous. Dorian for a moment considered that it may stall any advances against the human troops, but he quickly realized this was wrong-- the tension may advance them.

Dorian believed Akio would wish to go home, at least back to a place he knew, but he was soon proven wrong. He lifted a curious eyebrow as the other decided it would be best not to go back there. He was not going to argue with that, though. At least Dorian would remain by his side consistently this way-- let's be serious, even if he had chosen to go home, Dorian would have found ways to remain at his side. Though perhaps more cautiously. As he was brought into the mix, one of his hands moved to gently scratch his cheek, gaze again averting Akio's as it was mentioned that he had hurt Eternia's men. It was true, in many ways. He had orchestrated that ambush, taken Akio, tainted the small town along the way, helped to strategize countless battles now... How many had he killed? He felt his throat dry as he tried to steer his thoughts away from it all. First Akio, now others? What next, was he to care for the whole human race? Dorian felt somewhat ill at this prospect. He was still a demon, but with his humanity seeking its way out, he couldn't even tell what he felt in regards to people anymore. Dorian just knew that he loved Akio, and for now that was enough.

"Definitely, let's." Dorian agreed with ease to the idea of getting out of plain sight, trailing after Akio. Noting the presence of his father's ring yet in his hand, he frowned slightly as he remembered Akio's return of it. Absent-mindedly his fist closed around it, only to open up for him to look it over briefly. The trinket did indeed mean a lot to him, and while he hadn't counted on using it in his plan when he gave it to Akio, not that he had the sight of it made him feel sore. Raw, like his insides were all torn up. He thought to try giving it to him once more, but wouldn't allow himself the attempt right now. Dorian had just hardly pulled himself together, how could he dare further push the subject of what he'd done with Akio? Running a hand up through his hair troubledly, he moved to instead pocket the ring for now.

Upon returning to the little shop, he quietly took Akio's hand to lead him towards a piano at its front. It was grand, black in color and still shinning. The dust gathered on it as opposed to elsewhere was minimal; Dorian had come to sit here quite a few times. The bench itself was also with minimal dust, something he simply wiped off with one of his own hands before leading Akio to it and seating himself on one end. This piano in particular was also pictured in his home, particularly in one where he sat at it, playing. It was one of the small, handmade paintings among the few he had brought from home here, but it was important to him nonetheless. Thoughtfully quiet for a moment, one of Dorian's hands trailed lightly along the keys before a meeting the piano's end. Then, looking at the wall he sat beside, an idea seemed to come to him. "Better safe than sorry." He noted, placing a hand upon the wall to focus his energy there. A light in the shape of his seal formed rather quickly, only to fade into the very wood itself. "That should assist us, should there be a need." He explained simply enough, sending a grin towards Akio.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-01-2014, 04:28 PM

Akio blushed lightly at the words that Dorian was all his. He cleared his throat a bit, giving a slight nod. He smiled warmly at the kiss placed to his cheek. His eyes moving to his to listen to what he had to say. It was true, the fighting may never end. The idea of the other at least trying was nice however. He agreed that the actions of that man however might make things more difficult. He noted however, the way that he seemed to change to a bit of uncertainty at the thought of what had happened. Akio placed a hand over his heart, taking a guess as to what he was worrying about. "I am not asking you to suddenly up and dedicate your life to protecting all humans...or even me" he looked up at him, "I have said before that it is your life, you have a right to choose your own path free from the influence or force from anyone. I know it is not easy to suddenly change an opinion about something or actions...Whatever you do or choose, I will do my best to support you" he smiled.

He wanted Dorian to be able to choose for himself what he wanted to do with his life, he wanted him to be free to choose his own path, his own life and future. He had said that it was not up to demons or humans to choose it for him, he could choose his own way. He agreed that they should head back. They headed inside, to where a piano sat. The dust upon it minimal. It seemed this one had a more sentamental value to him. They sat, Dorian moving his fingers along the keys. He then placed a seal on the wall, for help if there was a need for it. He nodded, placing a hand on the side of his chin. He turned his face lightly towards him. Leaning up, he placed a gentle kiss upon his cheek before giving a warm smile, "whatever comes, we will handle it together." He then turned his eyes back to the piano before them. "What was he like? Your father..." he asks, curious about it.

He would not force him to answer, but he wished to know a bit more about him, about his life. Dorian seemed to know what was on the surface of his life for the some part, but he knew little about him still. He knew he was a demon now, who used to be a human. His father running this shop, he seemed to be a cold and rutheless man in court according to that woman. He knew some things about him, but things that went below the surface he did not know much about. Dorian did not know to much about him however either. They should get to know one another. Then again, was right now the ideal circumstances? No...but all they had right now was time, time to think, time to talk, time to discover... His thoughts shifted a bit, the memories of the night before came back to him. He took a breath, turning his head from the man.

The thoughts from the night before within his head. Dorian being there with him, sleeping within his bed. He swallowed a little, a blush still lingering upon his cheeks. Should he say something? No, that would only make things even more awkward. What would he think? Wouldn't he think it is foolish to be thinking of such things in such a situation? He swallowed a bit once more, before he glanced over at the other. He wondered what he was thinking..had he ever...thought of such things? He pushed the thoughts from his head, that was a foolish thought. There was no way he had thought about such things. The idea of it, especially right now, was something that should not be going on. He should focus upon their conversation now, about the now. He should be focusing on something other than such thoughts.

Arc Angel

Old 11-05-2014, 12:35 AM

Dorian's steadied gaze trailed over Akio's hand as it passed to his heart, drawing wonder as to what had affected the other in his words. He didn't need to wonder long, thankfully, as Akio spoke up in reassurance that he didn't need to change his lifestyle for him. He said he would try to continue supporting him. A hesitant grin became Dorian's reply as he wondered over his own response for a moment. Then, testingly, he began, "You didn't need to ask." He spoke calmly, then chuckling slightly. "I have already changed my life by acting out for you, but I did it of my own accord. Of my own planning. Do not feel as if you need to reassure me that my actions are my own. I appreciate the gesture, but I assure you, I have decided this of my own accord." This being said, he had taken quite the drastic action here. Dorian was well aware of the consequences of involving Celes with his little plan to keep Akio safe, as well as those that now came with Byakuya knowing of their scheming. Of course, to top it off, he had merely left Celes to fend for herself, not that he could have been of any help in this. The two had been rearing towards tension for quite a time now. Still, it would have been expected of him to at least remain in court, if only to watch them rip each other apart.

In a way, by abandoning his court duties and showing his clear feelings for Akio, he had already done as much as to dedicate his life to him. It now hung in the balance as to what happened to Akio, and how humanity handled its situation. His worry seemed to show. He soft chuckle left him as he received the kiss on the cheek, sending a grin in the other's direction once he heard his words. "I would want it no other way." He replied firmly, gently taking up one of Akio's warm hands to hold between his own. Dorian's golden gaze lingered on the other as he was asked of his father, finding the subject change a bit of a surprise, but certainly not minding it. His eyebrows lifted slightly, eyeing the other curiously. He supposed it was only natural to ask, as he had taken him to this old shop... Dorian's gaze shifted to move about the room slowly, ending up trailing along the piano before them as he gathered his thoughts for a moment. He'd never been asked of his father before.

"He was kind, honest, hard-working, always seemed rather content with our humble lives here. He played often for people in town, gave lessons to those who both could and couldn't afford them, always supported me and my daydreaming." He paused, a slight frown coming to rest upon his lips. "I would like to think I had taken after him for a time. However, after... After my execution, his health faded quickly. People in town said he was heartsick. I couldn't bring myself to come visit, though I often passed by to see him. I became a wretched thing after that experience, and even more so seeing the effects my death caused him." Running a hand back up through his hair, Dorian's gaze yet focused sadly on the piano before them for a moment before he shook his head. His father had long since passed now, and he had answered the question he was given. There was no need to dwell. Even so, as he lifted his gaze to meet Akio's again, the thought of Marcel passed him by. Akio was not him, however; he was quite a bit stronger. Taking some comfort in his presence, Dorian's gaze then moved calmly to where he held the other's hand, a small smile playing on his lips.

"You also lost a parent. What was your mother like?" He questioned with a gentle voice, careful of the subject in a measure of understanding. He had heard of her briefly, earlier on in their time together. Shifting his gaze to Akio, he caught the blush residing there as the other seemed to avert his gaze. Had he said something? One of his eyebrows lifted slightly with a small rush of deviant curiosity, but he didn't question it for now. The subject didn't call for it, but the look on the other's face was something to take note of. Dorian found himself wishing to question what he was thinking, but... Perhaps it wasn't proper right now.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-05-2014, 01:20 AM

Dorian began to speak, saying that he did not need to ask. He said he had changed his life by acting out for him. He did it of his own accord, so he told Akio he did not need to reassure him that his actions are his own. He looked down a bit, he did not mean to make it sound...he only nodded, as they moved. Dorian then took his hand, squeezing it a bit. He glanced at their hands, a warm smile forming upon his lips. Dorian seemed to shift a bit, as he began to speak about his father. He seemed like he was a good man, someone that was there for his son. He said that he was exicuted.. Akio's eyes moved to him, his heart clenching. He was....the thoughts crossed his mind, the pain inside of him deffinetly hard to ignore as he listened to the rest. He said he could not bring himself to come back, but he had watched.

He had turned dark after the effects of it all. Akio frowned, sadess in his eyes. The words made him feel horrible about his thoughts earlier. He looked away for a moment. He then shifted the conversation, asking him what his mother was like. Akio looked down at the keys on the piano a bit for a moment. "She was a kind woman...many wondered what a girl like her was doing with a man like my father, they are in many ways opposites" he sighs a bit. "She was a good woman...kind and gentle to everyone, she would never abuse her power, or treat anyone like they were beneath her" he closed his eyes a bit, "she treated everyone with respect and warmth, and was always the first to help someone if she could.." His hand squeezed his a little bit, as another slight bit of pain came over him. He looked over at him then, to see him looking back. The way he was looking at him made him blush.

"I...uh..." for a moment it made him worry, thinking that in some way he could see through him. He swallowed a bit, "ah...um..." He stood, turning away to hide the blush that was on his face. He mentally cursed himself a bit. He was acting like a fool. They had been having a serious conversation, and now after one look, he had lost his cool. Images of what he was thinking about the other night came through his mind. He swallowed, shaking his head. "I am sorry...I did not mean to...I am such an idiot" he sighed a bit. He tried to change the subject back, to brush off his spaz moment. "They both seemed like good people, who did not deserve their fates" he ran a hand through his hair. His eyes on the wall, he could not bring himself to turn and face him at the moment. God he must have thought that he was such an idiot. He must have thought that he was heartless or something, because of the random action just a few moments ago.

He had not meant to be a total spaz. He was indeed feeling serious emotions from all of this. Because of finding out so...casually that the other had been killed, and then the effects that conversation about their parents. His mother...she had been a beautiful and warm woman. She would have given anything for a complete stranger, especially someone in need. She was his world when he was young, the only one who was ever there for him. He did not realize his hands were beginning to clench, the pain inside of him forming once more. His mother. The woman who had given birth to him, who had been there when he needed her. A bit of wetness came to his cheek, but he did not register it. The tears were forming within his eyes a bit, and the one had run down his cheek. He could feel his heart racing a bit, his body lightly shaking with the feeling of a weight he had never been able to lift once more settled upon his heart.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-14-2014 at 05:55 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 11-14-2014, 03:49 PM

A strange sense of calm passed over Dorian's facial expression as he finished speaking, as if having lifted a weight from his shoulders. It was a dark topic, indeed; something that had ultimately taken his sense of self away from him at one point. That felt now so long ago, however. As his gaze remained on Akio and the other began to speak, Dorian wondered. He couldn't help but question just what his father would think of the demon his son had become. His jaw clenched slightly as his mind then drifted towards Akio. What would his father think of the man he wished to be for Akio? At this, his heart soared... It was unexplainable to him, but he had a deep feeling that his father would have accepted and adored this young man. A grin lifted the corners of his lips as he began to hear more of Akio's mother.

Quietly, he recalled some of what he'd already been told of her, but this time the conversation of her seemed to flow more freely. Akio seemed more open about his parents, even in hinting at his father in his words of her. If his mother had been a good, kind soul, then what sort of man just was his father? His grin slowly slipped into a slight frown. Gently, one of his hands rose to gently rub the nearest shoulder of the other, a tender gesture he hoped may bring him some comfort. Akio was strong and able, but this over all seemed to affect him. The other blushed. Blinking in surprise, Dorian's eyebrows lifted slightly as Akio began to sort of stammer. Was it this casual touch? Gently lifting the hand he'd placed on the other's shoulder, his brow furrowed slightly as he caught the apology and how Akio's gaze had shifted towards the wall. Frowning lightly, his hand gently replaced itself at the other's back while the other moved to gently wipe the tear that had run down Akio's cheek. Dorian felt the slight shaking in the other, his gaze sweeping over him for but a moment to catch his pain before acting. Sliding forwards, for a moment in silence, he gently pressed Akio into a hug.

Dorian felt he understood now. Drawing the other's head gently under the crook of his neck, Dorian place a gentle kiss on his forehead as he held him, gently rubbing his back. He remained quiet, allowing Akio this pain. He deserved to have some time to open up to it, to take in what comfort he needed for it. His golden gaze resting calmly upon what he saw of the other's face from where he sat, his arms gently rubbing his back as he folded him into his own warmth. Any tears that would yet fall from Akio he would accept without worry onto his shirt. "You are not an idiot." He spoke firmly after some time, gently adjusting to lift Akio's chin with a gentle hand. "You are brave, kind, and intelligent. I have no doubt you have much of your mother in you." His words were firm but genuine, soft in their own way as Dorian sent Akio a small smile. "No more tears, my love." He then urged gently, leaning forward to capture the other's lips with his own in a gentle, slow, but lengthened kiss. The hand he had yet on the Akio's back stopped it's gentle rubbing to caress his lower back, thumb hooked gently under the other's shirt as the hand ceased its movement. The hand he had moved under the other's chin gently slid backwards to allow its fingers to gently run through the other's hair as its palm rested just beneath Akio's ear.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2014, 05:56 PM

Akio felt the arm wrap around him, blinking a bit as he was pulled into the hug. He had not been expecting that, at least not so outright. His mind paused for a moment, thoughts fleeing as he was pulled closer to the demon. A kiss placed on his forehead, as his back was rubbed. He did not move or speak, as they sat like that for a moment. The tear that had escaped brushed away, he found his shaking slowly stopping as well. Dorian then proceeded to lift his face, telling him that he was not an idiot. He told him he was brave, kind and intelligent instead, that he had much of his mother in him. His eyes on the man before him, he looked into his eyes as he spoke. Those words held a stronger presence in his heart, before he was told no more tears. Dorian calling him love made him blink a bit, the blush lightly returning. Before he could speak, his mouth was caught with Dorian’s in a kiss. His hands then began to move, the one on his back moving lower. The result sent a light chill down his back, before the hand stopped there upon him, he could feel the one finger along the rim of his shirt. The other moved into his hair a bit, the palm upon his next near his ear. He did not pull away, allowing the kiss and touch to happen.

He did not fear it, instead he felt the opposite, drawn into it. He moved a bit closer, lifting a hand to rest it upon his chest, as the other slightly rested upon his knee. He returned the kiss, his eyes sliding closed for the moment. His mind remained blank, as thoughts and the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in that moment. He still wore the clothing he had been given before, which made him feel a bit uncertain. They were indeed a bit revealing, and they had been that way to allow for the fake markings to show through. Now that that was done and they were alone, it made him feel a bit more embarrassed and self conscious. Not that he had not felt that way before when he had been pushed to wear them, but he could handle the eyes and thoughts of the others, since he did not care what they thought of him. Dorian’s opinion however, meant a lot to him. Having his body slightly exposed like that made him open his eyes, and advert them a bit. “Is there any way I could…possibly change?” he said, glancing down at himself a bit. It felt awkward to kiss in such wear, since it pulled thoughts back to those he had had the night before. What if Dorian liked these clothes however? Able to see though them and his figure…. He turned a bit red once more, cursing himself mentally. What had gotten into him lately, with all these thoughts?

Arc Angel

Old 11-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Dorian was surprised at the ability of his to feel the other stop shaking under his touch, to find no new tears as it appeared he succeeded in comforting Akio. A light smile lifted his lips as the two parted from the kiss, his gaze trailing down calmly to rest on the other's. Only as the kiss had parted did he actually take pause in noting the positioning of his hands and the clothing the other man wore. Dorian could see Akio's form with ease through much of the fabric, the shirt especially light and leaving little to his imagination as his gaze smoothed it over. He was suddenly made aware of the other's request as well as the placement of his hand upon the shirt's hem as his fingers trailed along the warm flesh of Akio's lower back. Blinking, he drew back slightly, as if a bit startled. Drawn from the sight he found rather enticing and back to reality, he cleared his throat slightly as he stood briskly from the piano bench. "Of course." He managed clearly, though he now averted the other's gaze as a slight flush of his own filtered onto his face. Dorian drew away towards a small cabinet in the back of the room, one lacking the dust and mild debris of other pieces. "I instructed Sam to bring you along something more suitable..." He explained more calmly now, though some guilt did yet swarm over his head.

He had upset Akio by taking such actions upon himself. How could he forget that? Frowning slightly as he paused in his search, he let out a soft sigh as his nimble fingers found the fine shirt and pair of pants that had been placed there. Slipping them out and folding them over neatly within his grasp, he returned to Akio's side. Yet, he paused for a beat as he looked down on the other man. Some part of him savored the sight of his form in this wear. Did the clothing suit him? No, it wasn't flattering in the least, and it dug guilt into him that he didn't wish to linger upon. However, the view of his form that it granted was undeniably... "He we are. I apologize for not having given you a change of clothing earlier." He spoke now, feeling a tad awkward as his gaze moved on to the side, averting Akio's once more. With a firm hand, he extended the clothing and then noted, "There's a room in the back, for your privacy." This was more of an after thought, spoken in a slightly softer voice as he willed himself to try to maintain some decency. Since when had another been capable of reigning in sensual thoughts from him with such ease? He supposed such hadn't happened in quite a while, not that he had not fulfilled his own appetite with others that did not peak such an interest in him.

Akio was a different case entirely, in both his heart and thoughts, it seemed. Even thoughts that he couldn't quite wish to allow himself. The young man was pure, and owned his heart; how could he focus on such a thing as intimacy? Surely, such acts wouldn't be on the other's mind. Yet...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-28-2014, 06:25 PM

He noted the other's eyes moving over him. The way they looked at him, were not helping his nerves or his heart. He was looking at him like that, like he liked the view. It made him blush a bit, but the other was then standing, pulling away as he turned away. Akio looked at him a bit, watching as he moved away from him to the cabinate. He retrieved some clothes, Akio remaining in his seat as he watched him. He was returning then, looking at him once more. He felt the slight embarassing notion to cover himself. The other looking at him like that, in this, it felt wrong, and was not helping much with the thoughts that had tugged at him lately. He handed out the clothes, before telling him there was a room in the back.

Akio slowly reached up, accepting the clothing. His hand brushing against Dorian's for a moment, before their eyes met. He slowly nodded, standing, as he moved the clothes closer to his form, hiding a bit more of the view. He had been asked to wear this in front of all those people. They had been looking at him, it made him feel more embarassed now, that he was able to calm and let thoughts settle. Dorian as well seemed to enjoy it. But he wished he could have...enjoyed such a view on better terms and in a situation that did not involve him wearing such things for others simple pleasure. He remained where he was though, looking at Dorian. He then slowly sat the clothing on the stool to the piano, before he stepped over to the demon.

He seemed to be conflicted, it was not hard to see it within his eyes. He was feeling troubled again, by all of this. Akio lifted a hand, gently placing it over his heart. He leaned up for a moment, before pressing his lips lightly to his. "I suppose I should..." he said, in responce to the room he had been offered to change in. His eyes lingering for a moment upon his. He hesitated even now, even though he knew it would probably complicate things and cause trouble for him. He gently let his hand move to the top button of Dorian's shirt. He could not help the curiosity building up inside of him. He knew it was wrong, he should not push such things, especially in a place like this and at a time like this.

This was a special place to Dorian, and they were in the middle of running for their lives. He clenched his hand, stepping back. He looked away from him, before letting the hand move to his side. Foolish notions and thoughts. Such things were not like him, they were not right right now. He should keep such thoughts out of his mind, think about the future and good things, for Dorian. He needed to focus more on the task at hand, on helping him survive this and be safe. "I....do not mind that you might...like my appearance" he says, "I....am not opposed to it...." He did not know if that would sound so odd, or if it would be taken the way he had hoped. To make him feel better, and know that he did not hate that the other felt drawn to him.

"I suppose it would be vulgar of me to feel similar hmm?" he said quietly, letting a bit slip. Then realizing what he said, he blushed and laughed a bit. "Ah...my foolishness is showing, I'll...go change now.." he picked up the clothes, before he slipped into the back room. He paused as the door closed behind him and took a breath. Foolish, what had he been thinking? What would Dorian think now? He would probably think him foolish. He shook his head, feeling foolish. He lowered his hands, raising the rim of the shirt, before he pulled it off over his head.

Arc Angel

Old 11-29-2014, 04:20 AM

As Akio's eyes met his own steady, gold gaze and their hands brushed, Dorian felt his joints lock up. Shuffling slightly where he stood, his breath felt heavy in his throat as he became aware of Akio's notice of his adoring stare. Did it disgust him? Slowly, his bottom lip was pulled into a light bite as he cleared his throat a little and then moved to avert the other's gaze once again. Gently releasing the bundle of clothing, Dorian rubbed his neck in quiet thought for a moment, unsure of what to say. Or rather, if he should say anything at all. Mentally, he kicked himself for being so sheepish about displaying desire, when doing so was something his demonic nature tended him towards. He was used to displaying and releasing his desires without abandon, so why was Akio having such an effect on him even now? The answer was clear enough to him, but his embarrassment was still frustrating. Yet, he couldn't seem to hide from the feeling. He noted the other standing and was about to move out of his way when instead the feeling of Akio's warm lips met his own. Surprised, his eyes widened slightly as he took a moment to gently return the quick gesture.

What really drew his awareness, however, was the hand the other placed on the top most button his shirt. Did he mean to...? A small rush of heat gathered within him, Dorian's gaze drawn to the hand with intense curiosity as he again allowed himself to wonder. Was it merely a thoughtless gesture, or was the placement purposeful? Curiosity gleamed in his eyes as he now calmly regarded Akio, not making a move on his own, though the consideration of such certainly going through his head at this point. Then, it appeared a change of direction occurred as Akio stepped back. It seemed he changed his mind about something, though what about, he wasn't sure. All Dorian knew was he found himself wishing the other's hand hadn't needed to leave his chest. An odd notion. Before he could shake his head at himself and his own foolish thoughts, Akio seemed to speak as if in knowledge of them. Had he been that obvious? Dorian's throat clenched at first, a slight flush taking to his cheeks as he found some embarrassment in that. "I-" He began, as if to apologize, but then took note of the other's words. He wasn't opposed to it? Curiosity gleaming in his eyes once more, he instead managed a sheepish sort of grin, some hint of his devious tendency bubbling up in it. Some sort of adolescent sense of accomplishment. "I am glad you do not mind my attention." Dorian decided instead of apologizing, some silkiness taking to his tone as Akio's words restored some of his confidence.

One of his eyebrows rose at the notion of the other's interest being vulgar. In a way, he supposed it may be called that. Dorian was a demon after all, and Akio an innocent, good-hearted prince. Their care for each other in itself should be vulgar. His brow creased slightly at this thought, opening his mouth to respond, but not having the time to do such before Akio was moving to change. Even so, catching the blush and laugh from Akio, Dorian's heart fluttered. Was he suggesting that he shared a similar interest? The curiosity within him danced in his eyes, their golden color glimmering as they followed Akio's form to the bedroom in the back. He hadn't said anything. Dorian needed to correct this. Stepping into action without much thought, Dorian swept past the back of the shop to open the door but a moment after Akio had. Only after stepping in, of course, did he realize this may have been a mistake. Step. Akio already has his shirt off, his handsomely formed torso exposed to him as Dorian entered the room. Step. Dorian felt his heart beating in his chest with each small movement he made. Step. With this, he'd gracefully swept into the room, noted Akio's form, and with an air of confidence but care, he had approached the other with both a sense of curiosity and longing in his gaze. It was a sweet sort of look; warm, but not lacking some hint of devious intent.

"I'm sorry, my love. I just realized that I couldn't have you thinking that way... You see, I am rather fond of your physique. It would be a shame to have you thinking any admiration you may have for mine was a waste." He explained smoothly, a hint of playfulness rising in his tone as his arms gently encircled the other's waist with care, moving to pull the two together by the hips if his actions were allowed. "The notion is anything but foolish, when you are in love, Akio." He then noted in a deeper voice, a sly grin lining his lips as he drew the other into his chest, leaning down to place a few slow kisses upon the other's collarbone.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-29-2014, 06:26 PM

Dorian continued to look at him, then had looked away. That made him feel a bit more unsure about himself. He did that often, which made him wonder if it was really his words. He said that he was glad that he did not mind his attention. But as Akio moved away, he was not saying anything. That was alright, Akio felt as if he had mde enough of a fool of himself as it was. As he folded the shirt he had been wearing just moments before though, the door opened. He turned, his breath catching slightly as the one who had followed him was Dorian. What was he dpomg jere? He blinked a bit, before the other was moving closer to him. Akio took a slight step back, his words frozen within embarassment and uncertainty. He was then standing nearly before him, Akio's eyes slowly lifting up to him. He spoke then, thay he could not have him thinking that way. He was fond of his physique?

He said that it would be a shame for him to think that any admeration he had for him was a waste. His arms were then wrapping around him, which made Akio's heart skip a beat, his eyes slowly lowering for a moment to look at them. He was pulling their forms together by the hips, a bit of worry rising within him. He said that it was not foolish when one was in love. He smiled, before leaning down to place kisses upon his collarbone. Akio took a slow breath, feeling slight flutters along his skin, as he leaned his head a bit back. He could not help it, it was almost a reflex for when Dorian touched him. He was acting a bit differently. Akio was unsure if he should be happy about that, that he was finally doing what he desired, or if it was more influenced by the demonic or darkness within him.Their bodies closer, his upper body freely exposed.

He was a bit more self concious about it once more, not one to show off his own body or think so over the top of himself. However, he took a slight breath, and decided to allow himself to relax a bit as well to. The other was not without his own slight scrapes and such, he guessed it had been from all the excitement since the court. He did not know if they had a bathtub, but he supposed that did not fully matter at the moment. He took a breath, before he acted. He could not hesitate, or he would faulter. He lifted his fingers up to the buttons of Dorian's shirt. "It seems we both need to change" he says, slowly undoing one of the buttons. His heart was racing a bit as he did so. He looks up at him a him, wondering what he would think about it all.

He seemed to be pretty confident at the moment, so he hoped that he would be alright with it. He found himself finished with the buttons soon enough, swallowing, before he gently allowed his eyes to lower to the exposed area. He felt a bit more foolish, but there was little turning back at the moment. He hesitated now, before he gently extended his fingers out, to brush his fingertips along his skin. A light chill ran though his skin, as his heart fluttered a little bit. Was this really happening? He swallowed a bit, feeling unsure about his own actions. He thought of pulling away, of stepping back, but he did not. He allowed himself to remain there, to remain by his side.

Arc Angel

Old 11-30-2014, 04:04 AM

Dorian didn't miss the surprise Akio seemed to greet his sudden presence with, but that didn't stop his motions either. Merely, he noted the reaction he had earned, but ushered past it in hopes of correcting the mistake that he believed had been made. Yet, upon seeing the surprise and hesitance in akio, it was a bit difficult to do so. Even speaking as confidently as he had, some doubt did linger in his mind as to whether this was acceptable. Was it truly not going to disgust the young prince? Dorian hoped desperately that is words wouldn't do anything to offend him, though part of him believed strongly that in their feelings for one another, his actions would not be viewed as such. Dorian forced himself to clutch to this optimistic belief as he made the gentle notions of caressing the other's partially-exposed figure. The warmth of the other's flesh drew him in like a moth to flame, yet the lack of darkness in his gaze would tell of better intent than his demonic desires would. Dorian was not approaching the prince due to the sheer desire of intimacy-- Dorian was here as more of a man in love than a demon. Yes, he felt particular urges, yet.... Akio's feelings were more dear to him than his success. This he realized and took into consideration as he paused his speech and motions as he had drawn the two near each other. He waited a response. While he had heard the small breaths Akio had taken and the other man had yet to back away, Dorian was unsure of how well his actions would be taken yet.

Akio may yet have lines he didn't wish to tread; Dorian didn't wish to straddle them without at least approaching the topic with care. No matter how enticing this position... With their hips nearly brushing and his arms fully encircling the other's form, Dorian's gaze swept slowly about Akio's form with care. However, as the other spoke up, his golden eyes calmly returned to Akio's face. There, he searched for reactions. Between the lack of disgust present there and the words he received on his own need to change, Dorian's eyes widened slightly. It seemed a bold move, in place of what he had been expecting. Chuckling softly, his words lead a grin to his face as he felt the other's hands move to the top button of his shirt. "It is as you say." He responded casually enough, though a suave note still lit his tone as curiosity yet danced in his gaze. It wasn't sinister in the least as it had been when they met, not here, again it was the more adolescent version of Dorian. Standing there was a childishly curious, slightly devious but well-intentioned young man in place of the demon that had taken Akio to court. Dorian was treading the line of humanity with every action he'd taken since arriving here with Akio. The feeling of the other's hands slowly moving down along his torso to expose the well-toned form beneath his shirt. The demonic seal on his chest would be fully revealed now, a black circle in what was once ink, now fully a part of his skin. It was a mark Dorian felt some will to cover up, as it not only marked that he had sealed a deal with a demon, but that he had become a demon by what many would call inappropriate means. The deal that turned him was sealed before his true death, something that at times had caused him trouble among court, as the mark had among humans.

Dorian was ware of it as it was revealed, though he made no move to hide it as his shirt now hung open for Akio. The other's warm hands moving up along his bare chest, Dorian felt heat rush to his form as a tingling sensation jostled his stomach. He'd never quite delighted from another's touch like so. It was all rather boyish, rather human of him, he supposed... A small smile lining his lips as he sensed some hesitance from Akio, he gently leaned forward to look the other in the eyes, one of his hands rising to brush past the other's cheek as his other hand found a place along the other's hip. "Do my advances frighten you?" He asked at first, a bit playful before he shook his head a little. "You are more brave than that. Rather.... I assure you, I would do nothing beyond your consent. You needn't be worried." He spoke in earnest, golden gaze flickering with both admiration of the man he stood with and curiosity as to what he thought of their intimate motions.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-30-2014, 04:27 AM

Akio let his fingertips lightly trace a bit of the skin he found there, his mind for a moment caught upon his actions. He did not move, until his eyes were drawn for a moment to the mark there. Dorian was then moving though, the hand brushing his cheek, then moving back to his hip. His eyes moved up to his, as he asked if his advances scared him. He said he would do nothing without his consent, and for a moment, Akio merely looked at him. "I am not afraid....not her and now, and not with you...." he gently moved his fingers up to the mark. Hesitating for a moment, he gently traced it. "You are you....I am me....two different people, from two different worlds" he said, "and yet....I have never felt closer to anyone, especially in such a short amount of time." His eyes lifted up to his, before he leaned up to gently brush his lips against his.

"My consent.....I can not give it....for I am unsure of when I would be able to stop myself" he answered honestly, "every part of me, my head, heart, body, soul...all of these things are telling me something, most are pulling me to you..." He sighed, "but here...now, I know it would be foolish indeed to risk pulling you into something in such a special place, and when people are after your life..." He gave him a warm smile, "what I desire for my future, is you..." He linked his fingers into one hand of Dorian's, before lifting them to his lips, placing a warm kiss on them. "Besides....purity comes with an awkward price....I have....never been intamit with another person before.....I am sure I would not be nearly up to any standards you are used to..." He flinched, mentally kicking himself, "and my words keep coming out wrong....heh, I am inexperienced with this indeed."

He smiled, a pure and happy smile then. For a moment, it was as if the rest of the world, and their situation, faded away. He laughed warmly, "I do not fear your advances.....I know you would not hurt me..." He took their intertwined hands, placing Dorian's over his heart, before placing his own over Dorian's. "Our hearts are linked....even if we become separated, they will always be close in love.....and that for me, means that I do not have to be afraid...." he leaned up, pressing his mouth to Dorian's in a warm kiss. He took the initiative himself, to close what little distance remained between them. His arms wrapped around the other's neck, as the warmth of his skin pressed against Dorian's. He did not seem to be nervous about it, in reality, he was actually quite calm at the moment. Letting the kiss linger for a moment, he then did step back. Giving Dorian space to process his words, and think of what he himself wanted to say as a result of all of this.

Arc Angel

Old 04-17-2015, 03:37 AM

The intensity in Dorian's gaze flickered oddly with Akio's words. That's right, this young prince was not afraid of him. All of these years spent doing his best to intimidate others, and here a mischievous demon found himself in awe of how openly accepting Akio was of him. How trusting. Perhaps not even that was needed, as Dorian knew his own intents too well. He wouldn't dare move to hurt the man standing in front of him. Even with the brush of heat that had stirred within him from the brief yet intimate contact, he found it washed aside with warm affection. Chuckling a little at how quickly he had been able to get ahold of himself and his desires, Dorian hesitantly allowed a little more space between them for the moment. He maintained his place less than a foot away, but felt he needed just that little push to cool himself down. It worked rather flawlessly.

"All of the trouble I've caused you, and yet your reasoning all seems to be centered around me." He remarked at first, voice still soft in tone, though they lost the more velvety quality he had been speaking with moments earlier. Dorian has slipped back into more casual tones, a light sort of grin finding his face as he looked over Akio quietly as the other linked their fingers and raised them to kiss. The tender notion and words struck him a little, a bit of a flutter running through his chest. He suddenly became aware that the two were indeed in great danger. Dorian, in the least, was... Had it not been for the armor Akio's words of the future had just given him, he may have lapsed into anger with himself once again. Yet, how could he, when such sweet words had been offered to him? "I am yours, for the present, and the future. I sincerely wish for your happiness." Dorian allowed his smile to widen as he spoke, his free hand rising to gentle brush through a bit of Akio's hair as he took a half-step closer to the young man again. Despite the sweetness dwelling in him, however, he couldn't help but feel the lick of heat return with the other's mention of his innocence. His lack of experience. Innocence... The idea was once a drug to Dorian, something to take hold of and consume, ravenously and without thought. It was his purpose to feast upon it unyieldingly, it was only natural to be tempted by such. A glint of this animalistic thinking lit Dorian's eyes for a moment as he again chuckled, this time stepping forward enough so for his chest to brush gently against the other's. "I assure you, you have already blown my standards out of the water. I have never wanted another more..." He admitted rather openly, voice again growing dark as the seductive words rang out.

Yet, restraining himself and collecting his thoughts in way of the affections he also felt, Dorian's grin returned in a sweeter manner as that flame in his eyes dimmed. Instead, he felt himself consumed by the beat of the other's heart as his felt the back of his hand pressed to Akio's chest. Briefly looking to their intwined hands, taking in the other's words of sweetness again, Dorian allowed the weight on his shoulders to simply vanish as their lips met. Dorian was a tad surprised, even with his knowledge of Akio's feelings, to hear such heavy words. To feel them, and know them to be true. His arms looped gently around the other's waist before they parted, again finding themselves with a small space between them. Letting out a soft sigh, relieved in a way, Dorian found himself a bit... shy, was the feeling?

He felt as if he'd been showered in the utmost affection just now, and yet this all after such odd shifts within himself. He felt a bit heavy as he tried to form a reply, as if sleepy in how slow he felt his thoughts formulating. A slight flush took his cheeks. Instead of speaking right away, he instead closed the space between the again to envelope Akio in a warm hug. His arms folding around the man, he gently nuzzled his face into the side of Akio's. "Forgive me for being selfish, but I cannot allow us to be parted. I don't believe I could last, not being able to at least see you safe. Not being able to speak with you, hold you... My affections will remain the same regardless, but I cannot.. allow myself to let go." He finally managed, voice strong, but words still under the effect of that sudden wave of embarrassment to be saying such. How can he, as a demon, be comforting? Sweet? He felt as if out of place, though this was where he wished to be.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-17-2015, 01:44 PM

Akio watched the other’s reactions to his words. Even as they stood there, he tried to keep the feelings of shyness and awkwardness from himself, remembering that he was still in fact shirtless at this given moment. The way his eyes shifted between emotions, made Akio’s mind wander slightly to as to what was going on behind those very eyes. He remained silent, holding his tongue for the moment to listen to his words. He had risen above his standards? His head gently tilted to the side, curious about that notion. He moved closer, as the two of them shared the kiss. The feeling of the other so close to his bare upper body, he could not keep a blush from his cheeks. But then Dorian was pulling back again. Akio felt part of himself not liking that, wishing he hadn’t, wanting to close that gap once more. He refrained however, remaining where he was. The other was doing so often, coming close, only to pull away. It tore at his heart, and he wondered if Dorian felt the same when he did similar things. A hug came than, causing Aki8o to blink lightly, pulled out of his thoughts.

The warmth was nice, before Dorian was once more stepping away. He looked at him, saying he did not wish to be parted. Akio chuckled lightly, finding it rather cute. He held the shirt a bit closer to his body without realizing, his own more reserved nature surfacing a bit once more. “It is alright…but I do not believe either of us will be able to change with the other watching..” that was not entirely true, he was not so sure on how bold Dorian might be. Would he be uncomfortable showing that much to him? Akio shook his head, forcing the thoughts away. He could not let his mind wander to such things. He had already allowed his mind to sway to much, he did not wish to risk or push anything. Despite his words, Akio was unsure of how ready Dorian was for any of this. It was still new to him, and he was used to darker actions and attitude towards him. Met with someone with a personality like Akio’s, he could not blame him for the closeness than pulling away. It was all still new to Akio himself as well. The other was flushed a bit, embarrassed?

Akio noticed the look, which caused him to take a step closer. He hesitated though, catching himself in the process. Would the other not wish to be close again? Was he more comfortable with a space? Both were testing their own boundaries, teetering on the brink of doing something more in the spur of the moment. This he knew, it was not hard to tell. He looked to the other, his eyes on him. He then lowered them a bit, catching the scarf he had given him. He had returned the ring, because of his feelings. The other he had thought had given It to him to hold onto in a manner similar to how he had given the scarf. Instead, it had been used as a ploy in a plan he did not tell him about. He could not blame the other, even if it had stung his heart and been a bit of a lie, he could understand the reasoning. The other had desired to protect him in his own way, he was not truly trying to harm him. His eyes lifted up to the other, saying something then. “I am not mad…..for all that has happened…you need not blame yourself, I have already forgiven you and will continue to show you such kindness and more…

Arc Angel

Old 04-22-2015, 04:26 AM

Dorian's golden gaze shifted as if uncomfortably along the lines of the wooden floor standing between them, what little of it there was, fixated as if to prevent himself from further embarrassment in this situation. Yet, how could he maintain the lack of eye contact with the sweet words escaping Akio's lips? Drawn like a bee to honey, his eyes swept up at Akio's mention of forgiveness. "You have forgiven me?" He repeated, not questioning the truth in it, but more so uttering it in surprise. Shock, rather. The light of the situation seemed to all hit him at once. Dorian had toyed with this man, fallen for him, then tried to manipulate him nevertheless... Whether for Akio's sake or not, it was a disgusting truth that Dorian suddenly met himself with. It was a truth that weighed heavy with the weight of his father's crested ring that still remained in his pocket-- the ring he'd given to Akio as a sign of their love and partnership, and then turned around to corrupt its meaning to try making a case in court. His renewed human heart weighed heavy indeed.

Grasping lightly at the shirt fabric remaining near his heart, Dorian spent a quiet moment unable to pry his eyes from Akio as they took a bit of a distant turn. Yet, his lips formed a light grin. "My apologies. I should allow you time to change." He explained calmly, nodding his head as a warmth relit his features. Dorian may believe himself undeserving of forgiveness, and this love, but that did not mean he'd sit back and continue to be undeserving. It was time to change. He had been changing quite a bit, after all, thanks to Akio. Quietly and calmly, Dorian moved to leave the small bedroom, closing the door gently behind him as he then changed in the small shop himself. After pulling the fabric of a fresh shirt over his head, the last piece to switch over was his father's ring. Taking the weighted metal piece from his pocket and eyeing it from it's place in his palm, Dorian tendered his bottom lip thoughtfully as his mind swirled over the possibilities of the future.

It was quite evident that he may be unable to escape the problems he'd just catalyzed, he realized. They may claim his life. The life he'd once lost to an execution to be claimed again only after he'd found a love a second time... The thought drew a sigh of sorts from him as he sat with a slight slump upon a lonely piano bench. Perhaps, there could be more to this. If there was ever some sort of justice in the world, some higher power, Dorian silently prayed in that second that he be allowed the proper chance with this love above all else.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-22-2015, 05:27 PM

He continued to watch the other’s responses to his words. He seemed still to be plagued by ill feelings of worry and doubt. Akio’s heart ached with this, seeing the other upset and riddled with turmoil on the inside. He wished he could help the other, take away all of those ill feelings and see a true smile from him once more. When he repeated his words and looked up, Akio nodded in response. “Yes” he said, “I have forgiven you. There is nothing for you to feel guilty about, or worry about that I may feel ill of or hold against you.” He smiled lightly, watching the other take in these words along with the previous ones. He thought for a moment himself, opening his mouth to speak once more. However, he fell silent when he noticed the other’s hand upon his shirt. Was everything alright? Dorian was then speaking again, before he left the room.

Akio now left once more in silence and alone. He took a breath, reaching up to run a hand through his hair. His hand drifted down on its’ own, reaching the amulet around his neck. His fingers traced the lining of it for a moment, as he found comfort as he usually did within it. Taking a last breath, he turned back to the task at hand. A pair of black pants, and a simple white shirt. Nothing big or fancy, but he felt a lot better. Fixing the cuffs, he stepped out of the room. He stopped in the door, his eyes falling upon Dorian. His look was once more one of turmoil, which pulled at Akio’s heart. The way his eyes seemed to be holding back his feelings made Akio want to move to his side and never leave it, if only to merely reassure that he was there. His eyes then fell upon the ring, the other held it within his hand. That ring, it had been quite a source of mixed feelings in such a short time. For Dorian however, Akio was aware that it was part of his past.

Part of his father, like the amulet was from Akio’s mother. The other had not been meaning ill by it, and the results were indeed still plaguing him. Akio moved over, placing his hand over the other’s, over the ring. He kneeled before him, his other hand cupping Dorian’s between his. His eyes for a moment found the demons, holding them in a gaze that refused to let go. He said nothing, for there were few words that could be said at the moment. Silently, Akio was making his own promise, one he placed close to his heart. After a moment, he leaned up to gently catch Dorian’s mouth within a kiss, holding it. The feeling made a warmth grow in him. Fluttering across his heart, it spread throughout his body. He closed his eyes, allowing that warmth and the feelings inside him to hold him there for a moment. To let the rest of the world fade, let it all just end with that kiss. There was trouble after them, something that could not simply be ignored, but this moment was the beginning of more as well. A beginning of the two of them, standing together as one.

Whatever happened, they would face it together. Whatever happened, this was their battle to fight together. He would remain by Dorian’s side, and he would make sure the other knew every chance he could, how Akio felt for him. The kiss finally was slowly broken, but Akio did not move from the close space between them. Nor did he move to uncup his hands from around Dorian’s. He gave the other a warm smile, the silence and weight within the room that had once felt heavy, now felt light and calm. He chuckled lightly finally, tilting his head a bit to the side. “We are quite an odd duo hmm?” he mused playfully, “Perhaps that is part of what makes us so great?” It was not meant as some big serious comment, he meant simply what he said. They were different, but they were together.

Some of the strongest pairings were of those who were polar opposites. The light to balance out the dark, and the dark to balance out the light. Different sides, different views, coming together as one. Something both sides accepted and cherished. He finally released Dorian’s hand, reaching up to unhook the amulet from around his neck. He took the ring from his hand, before slipping it upon the chain right next to the amulet. Clasping it once more, he placed it within Dorian’s hand, replacing his around the others. “Our pasts…and futures….whether light or dark, are ours alone. But alone does not have to mean only one….we can be alone together” he chuckled once more. He smiled, a pure warmth and light there, one that Dorian’s original plans to corrupt and take away had failed to do. The amulet against the other's skin did not burn. Akio felt no threat or ill will towards the other, so it did not need to protect him. Instead, the stone gave off a warmth, almost like a heart, calming and gentle.

Arc Angel

Old 08-13-2016, 10:30 PM

As Dorian's thoughts swirled, he lost himself and their situation in the mix. He instead dwelled upon their time at his residence-- how he had acted, how they had fallen for each other regardless, how we now needed to change.... It was all quite a bit to handle. Running a hand up through his messy red locks of hair, his golden eyes fixed themselves on a distant horizon and drifted. He had to work for this forgiveness and this fresh chance at love. He would have to prove himself worthy, and if it fell to tragedy again, god help him, then at least he had given it his all. Free hand clenching in a determined fist, the weight of his father's ring became feather-light in his other hand.

Since he had fallen into this daze, he was nearly startled when Akio placed a hand atop his. The ring sandwiched between the two, Dorian's focus broke as he turned to look at their entwined hands before shifting his gaze to Akio. The solemn kneel he took lead Dorian's eyes to draw open wider. What was this silent oath? While Dorian was greatly intrigued, he found his question lost as their gazes met and locked. There was something so passionate and awe-inspiring about this moment-- it consumed him. Warmth spread through his veins like wildfire, like never before, and washed over him in a wonderful radiance as soon as their lips met. When they did finally part and Dorian looked to Akio's face for answers about what that had been, he found it with words instead.

They were together. Wasn't that all that mattered right now? A slow, warm chuckle left Dorian's throat as he came to smile at the other man. Raising his free hand, he stroked one of Akio's cheeks lovingly. "I believe we're so different that we're complimentary. That does seem to be part of it," he spoke in agreement, then leaning in to place a warm kiss on Akio's forehead. What a silly, silly prince. But the silly prince was his, and he had a power that Dorian couldn't quite get a grasp of. Such an action again took place as Dorian felt his father's ring lifted gently from his grasp. Surprise and curiosity taking him, Dorian's golden gaze watched carefully to see as Akio slipped it around his neck, placing it right beside the amulet of his mother's. Light beside dark, and dark beside light. Both meant to protect Akio.

A weak smile claimed Dorian's lips as he looked down at the ring, realizing that Akio must've understood how much it meant to him. Perhaps it was a reminder now for Akio that Dorian had betrayed him, Dorian mused, but maybe it could become a reminder that Dorian was ready to fight as his side instead. It seemed the amulet itself even felt this notion, with no harm or rejection coming from it as Dorian's fingers gently grazed the two charms. "Alone together we shall be, then." He declared, rather liking the inspiring light Akio was displaying just now. Then, pausing, Dorian moved his slender fingers from the amulet to fully grasp the ring. While it already held some minimal magical properties, as Dorian had given it, he felt it not enough to stand beside the loving token Akio's mother had given him. His dear prince deserved better protection.

Forgetting his place in this world, his demonic form even, Dorian murmured a learned incantation quietly, eyes closing as a gentle purple aura lot the ring.

"Angele Dei,
qui custos es mei
Me tibi commissum pietate superna;
(Hodie, Hac nocte) illumina, custodi, rege, et guberna.
Amen."
("Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom his love commits me here;
Ever this (day, night) be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide.
Amen.")

A prayer, from a demon to the gods that he be protected. With the end of his words, the ring's glow would cease, and Dorian's eyes would gently open. "A little gift, the best I can do." He explained, looking the other in the eyes for a tender moment. The seal on his chest, a permanent mark of his fall, sent a burning shiver through him. Tensing in mild discomfort, and remembering his place, Dorian thought over his mindless action for a moment. He'd just said such a prayer..?

Shaking his head at nothing in particular and ready to move on, Dorian's expression became serious as he now regarded Akio. "They'll be looking for us, and we cannot long hide. I hadn't made a contingency plan for this.... What do we do?" He questioned, uncertain of what the other would want. Dorian could get him back to the castle walls, back to immediate safety, but could he remain there at his side? And what of the threat, it could certainly come after them there, given more time.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2016, 09:32 PM

Akio kept his gaze on the other. He found himself wondering what he had often wondered before, of what was going on behind the other's eyes. He was always taught to be reserved, composed, he was not unfamiliar with putting on a guise to make others happy. He had seen the other do it as well, partially for his own sake. He was hoping however, that they had come beyond such things, that the other could finally find a way to open up and tell him what was going on. They were making progress, slowly, but surely. One thing after another had happened, part of him fearing such would cause the other to revert if he was not careful.

No, he would not allow that. He would continue to be by the other's side, a light and a warmth for him to use to keep himself balanced and at peace. Perhaps though...what if he became the burden? A slight frown threatened to tug at his lips, until he felt the other's hand at his cheek. Different so much, they were comlimentary? A slight chuckle slipped past his lips at such a notion, eyes closing as the kiss was placed upon his forehead. He relaxed more, as did the thoughts swirling around within his own mind once more.

He was happy to hear the other agree, they could be alone together. He did not desire to lose the other, not when they were just getting to really know one another. Threat or no threat, he desired to remain by te other's side, as the ring remained by the amulet's. Both were a part of them, their past and their future. He took pride in the presence and weight of them around his neck close to his heart. He looked up at the other, catching on to what seemed to be a bit of sadness within him.

Before he could really ask however, the other had closed his eyes and was speaking. Akio fell silent, eyes moving to the ring as it began to glow a bit. The words the other spoke reaching his ears, a light warmth fluttered to his cheeks. He was thankful the other had his eyes closed, able to compose himself before they opened. Looking up at him, he shook his head at the notion that such was little. "It's perfect...thank you" a warm and gentle smile gracing his lips. He was thankful for all the other did for him, the care he put into it. Though he might not always agree with how or being shut out, he knew it was for caring for him the other did it.

They had been working on such, agreeing to be more open and honest with one another. They were a team, nothing would change such. He noted the other's gaze turning serious, looking back into his eyes as he remained silent for his next words. Indeed, they would be coming soon for them, something both knew. The other had no plan, and honestly, neither did he. He hadn't planned for any of this to happen, but in the end, it had. All he could do now, was decide where he wanted to go from here. He frowned a bit, thinking for a moment.

"I suppose remaining here is not an option, as we can not hide forever" the kingdom was a slim option, more of a last resort in his eyes. If they went there, Dorian would be the one in trouble, not to mention his kingdom overall as well. He knew from the start, that he could not do that. "We should not make anything to big in advance" he knew from experience that plans had a way of going wrong. If they did, they would need to be able to be flexible and work on a dime should things need to change. He stood fully, his eyes remaining on the other.

"We will need to move, find someplace else to remain. Our main goals to begin with should be the basics, food, shelter and water" his training slipping into affect, as his mind went more into survival mode. They could deal with things, but they needed to make sure the basics were covered first. They would never be able to fight, if they were starving or had no water. They needed to look after their health, in whatever plans they decided to implement into action.