~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-04-2013, 05:05 AM

Todd looked around, trying hard not to answer the howl from before. "I'll be happy to do some hunting. I don't know what my wolf form looks like yet." He said. His face and voice didn't reveal it, but the wolf in him was yearning to be let loose, for a good run and a hunt. He also thought it was a good idea to stick together, but that may have been pack mentality speaking. "We shouldn't stay apart for long, though. It could be dangerous."

Cal nodded. "I agree, it's best to stick together. I think we should set up a camp first, get a fire going to scare away any...ahem... predators, if you'll forgive the irony, and then see about food." He said. Though Todd was trying to hide it, Cal could tell that his brother was struggling with the wolf. Cal knew what it was like to wrestle with a craving- even as they spoke, he could feel his thirst rebuilding. The truth was, the thirst never fully went away. All he could do was try to ignore it until it became too strong.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-05-2013, 07:29 PM

Dragon had been sulking some. She was annoyed that she had not been invited for the fun as the two went off, but after a while she shrugged it away inside herself. She glanced in their direction as she heard them returning and noticed them holding hands, though she pretended she did not. She sniffed the air silently and smelled only blood, which made her kind of hungry herself. However, since she was part cat, she could satisfy her hunger with other food besides just blood.

As Raine and Todd spoke about themselves - both their old selves and their new selves - she remained in her own world of thought, wondering what had happened to them and what might happen still. She really loved this change of herself. She felt more real, more alive than she had in the "real world".

If the group slit up, there would be a possibility of someone getting lost or something worse happening. Dragon did not like the feel that that thought gave her. Maybe it would be better if they stayed together, though getting what needed to be done actually done would be slow going. "It may be best to stay together since we do not know the perils of this world."

The part of her old self really loved wolves, so that made her eager to see what it would look like. Hopefully it was like an actual wolf, not the cheesy man-wolf werewolves from old movies. Though the cat part of her new self still inwardly hissed and raised its cackles. She shook her head slightly to clear it. "Where should we set up the camp? Here? Or should we look around for a better location?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-05-2013, 07:56 PM

"Seems the vote is for us all to stay together! Hmm.. as to camp sites it might be good to find a place closer to water, maybe a clearing near a river. Though I suppose i might be the only one who needs it, any of you have skills or senses that can find water for us?" She said with a joking laugh. She relaxed a little seeing cal would not react to her being such a touchie person. She'd had a couple she'd dated before, one punched her because he thought she was hitting on a girl. Possessive creature that one... she hadn't minded that until he got violent though. She smiled slightly as she noticed how cal was switching the conversation away from Todd subtly, silently approving as she waited to see if anyone could find water. She could sense poison and tell if the water was safe but that was all, she couldn't find it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-06-2013, 03:45 AM

Todd looked over at the humanish girl and shrugged. "I, um...I can probably sniff out some water. Maybe Dragon can, too?" He asked shyly. Knowing she was part cat, he figured the two of them had the best chances of finding water purely on instinct or sense of smell. He also felt bad that the other girl had been left out of the conversation. Glancing up at the sky, Todd knew that he would have to change soon. If he didn't do it voluntarily, then it would happen on it's own, and that would be bad for everyone.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-06-2013, 04:13 AM

“Can’t say that I can sense water, but I can fly and getting a better view of the surrounding area.” Rayne offered taking a few steps away from Devvy and Todd. She unfolded her wings, stretching them as she turned to face the others. Flying, flying would clear her mind and help her focus on the task at hand. Flapping her wings she started to lift off the ground. “It will probably be the quickest way for us to find a good place to make camp.”

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-16-2013, 04:04 AM

((Will reply better when I get the chance, been really busy recently. Did not want this RP to fall behind though.))

Dragon felt that her cat abilities would help her sense water, but agreed that Raven's plan of an aerial view would be the best and quickest way. "That would be the quickest way to find water," she replied with a nod of her head. Though as she said it, Raven was already preparing to take that course of action.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-17-2013, 02:47 AM

Cal nodded. "Very well, then. An aerial scouting trip it is. While you're doing that, the rest of us can gather firewood to carry to wherever we end up." He suggested smoothly.

((GAH short post T.T))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 03:43 AM

At first Rayne’s flying appeared to be wobbly and for a moment is appeared she was going to fall out of the air. It only took her a few moments to get the hang of using her new wings just a naturally as her character. Looking about she took note of the basic lay of the land around them. She spotted a good spot to camp that wasn’t too far away from their current location. It was on the other side of the patch of wood to the group’s Northeast. The area was close enough to the woods to provide cover, but also near a decent sized pond as well.

To the North were forests and mountains, the West was covered mostly in dense forests that gave way to marsh lands, the South changed from grasslands to a wasteland and the East appeared to mainly be grasslands with some patches of forests. This world seemed to be primitive for lack of a better term. From what Rayne could see there was a large castle in the South East. There also looked like there were castle or temple ruins in the West. She wasn’t totally sure, but she could swear there were points of light on the distant mountains to the North. The closest place for them to seek answers would probably be the village to the East. It was several miles away from the pond. She could only assume that there were more villages like that one throughout this strange new world.

As she descended to let the others know what all she had seen a flash of light caught her eye. It was only a few miles to the group’s West. After the light flash she noticed movement from that area. Unsure of what the figures were she made a quicker decent and ended up almost landing right on top of Todd. Due to this Rayne stumbled as she landed. “Sorry, I’m not use to flying or landing yet.” Her cheeks were slightly flushed as she looked at Todd, apologizing. After backing away to give herself and the male room she started to explain to the others what all she was able to make out in the light the two moons provided. She also told them about seeing a flash of light and figures that hadn’t been there before moving.

((Hope this helps to get things moving again.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-10-2013, 03:56 AM

((*Le gasp!* We're alive!))

Todd blushed slightly when the girl descended and almost landed on him. "Oh, um, that's okay..." He said shyly. He listened raptly as she recounted what she had seen, and bit his lip. "A flash of light...it could be others like us. Or it could be something dangerous. I vote we head for civilization. It will be safer that way." He said.

Cal nodded. "Hm. Yes, that does seem like it would be the safest thing to do, although I'm rather curious about that flash of light you saw." He said, as always more adventurous than his half brother. "Perhaps if we all stuck together, it would be safe for us to investigate." He suggested with a wicked grin.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-10-2013, 04:10 AM

((Yes we are once again. I was waiting to see if Staria would make another post and then I kind of got side tracked by real life. >.<))

Rayne had quickly recomposed herself which seemed a little strange to her, but it really wasn’t her character’s nature to become embarrassed by something like almost landing on someone, but more so the fact she wasn’t able to do something well. “I’m curious as well and would like to know what is going on. The people I saw may have answers for us.” She grinned as well and looked at Cal. “I agree that we should investigate. Even if they are just like us then we will hopefully have new allies. Plus I think there was a river close to their location so we would still be able to find a place to camp with source of water nearby.”

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 10-14-2013, 03:06 AM

Dragon pictured the land in her head as Rayne described it. Being very curious herself, she was excited and eager to discover whatever the light might have been. "I agree about going to find out what the flash of light might have been. If we don't see anything or find any water, then we could head back up towards the pond. It would be more walking, but I for one am up for it." She went back to wondering what the natives to this land would be like, whether they would be creatures of the night, like themselves, or regular humans like their past world. She was not sure which she preferred. Living in a world of creatures would be interesting and provide for a lot of adventures, but living amongst humans would provide her and her new friends with great power.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-14-2013, 05:11 AM

Todd bit his lip, but nodded. If everyone was in favor of investigating, then he would go. "All right, then. I suppose if we run into trouble, it will at least be a chance to try out my wolf form." He said.

Cal smiled. "Sounds like it's settled. Let's go." He said, arms crossed. He was ready to go, though he was secretly worried about his brother. Todd was a sensitive guy.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-17-2013, 01:57 AM

With her onyx wings folded behind her she took a few steps in the direction she had seen the flash of light. Rayne twirled around to face the others. “Let’s get going.” A hint amusement was playing in her voice. She was feeling a little more comfortable now, since she had time to clear her mind a bit while she was flying earlier. Once more she twirled around this time to continue off in the direction of the light she had seen. The others would either keep their word and follow or they wouldn’t. So far everyone seemed to be nice enough. These people wouldn’t be bad to stick beside if they were unable to return home, she mused. Now was time for her to take what she wanted from the original character she had created and add her true self.