maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-05-2013, 03:41 AM

(Love it!)

Rachel walked swiftly to Daisy's side and put an arm around her shoulders, the other hand held up in a "stop" or "slow down" sign. "Take a chill pill Alex. Let's refocus. Vampires don't enjoy running water. I know that once vampire blood is touched by a spark or flame, their bodies ignite like fuel. So having a trap like this is going to be difficult to arrange. What can we do with blood, a creek, and my fire?" She paused and looked over at Jeff, "And what is near that creek that caused Daisy such a scare?" Jeff shrugged, "It could have been any number of things. Each vampire has their own abilities. It could have been a plant controlling vampire. It could have been a wood sprite or a mage."

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-09-2013, 02:53 AM

Alex and Daisy were silently thinking to themselves. Alexandre reached a hand up to his cheek and felt how the chilled air made the slap heated his face even more than it should have. A dull stinging made him wince. "Well it was most likely one of the subordinates like myself. She was close to the hideout, secluded, and she is a weaker monster who could have become a fledgling." Daisy sighed and leaned against Rachel slightly. "This is exhausting."

(Congrats on the from page avatar pick :) )

maidenroseheart

Old 01-10-2013, 04:33 AM

((Thank you dear ^_^))

Nodding, Rachel turned and looked in that direction. "Jeff, can you teleport us over there but in place that isn't easily seen? No open spaces. Maybe up in a tree?" He shook his head, "You are getting ahead of yourself. What about the blood?" She frowned at him. "Teleport us there, then go get it and come back. Won't take you more than a few minutes." He nodded and walked over. Placing one hand on Alex's should and the other on Rachel, he waited for Rachel to get a good grip on Daisy before teleporting them. They landed under a large tree with bushes between them and the rest of the world. Jeff stepped back and teleported out of sight. Rachel handed Daisy over to Alex, "You two can help be the bait. Later. I'm going up and will be placing fire traps to ignite. They take time to set up." She switched into her flame armor and leaped up into the tree and out of sight.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 PM

"B-bait? How can we do that?" Alexandre held her hands in his and chuckled. "Well they are probably out to get me by now unfortunately. So all we have to do is hide out until they are done I guess." He turned to Rachel. "Have fun with those traps and hopefully I do not go near them." Daisy frowned. "Where are we going to get the blood?" Alexandre bared his teeth in a huge grin. "Well I think that your blood could suffice. What do you think Rachel?" Daisy's eyes widened. "Well I-" "I was kidding unless you really do want to be the one to give blood for the trap."

maidenroseheart

Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 PM

Jeff teleported to the second cafeteria that many monsters actually didn't eat at. In one of the pantries was the blood. Some were kept cool while others were kept warm to truly be grotesque. He helped himself to a container of each and put them in their own separate carriers. Picking them up by the handles, Jeff teleported back to the tree and hidden area the others had been left in. Arriving, he said, "Got the blood." Noticing that Rachel had climbed up and out of view already, he sighed and looked at the other two. "Which kind should we use? The cold or the warm? The cold is more sterile but the warm is just that, warm." He didn't care for either personally.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-17-2013, 04:48 AM

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "Blood is blood I guess." He flicked Daisy's nose. "I was messing with you." Alex grinned and examined the blood. "It looks good to me. Is everyone ready?" Daisy nodded and slowly exhaled. Even if Alex was joking he got her a bit worried for a few seconds.

maidenroseheart

Old 01-21-2013, 03:10 PM

Not really getting an answer to his question, Jeff decided to go with both. He teleported over to the side of the stream that was away from the tower and stored the warm one with it's lid off behind a nearby tree. Then he went to the side of the stream closest to the tower and put the container plainly in the open and in sight. The first a hidden trap, the second an obvious trap. Who looks for another trap when they see what they believe to be a trap? Then he teleported to hide in the trees near the warm but hidden container. He would be part of the bait as well. Knicking his skin so some of his own blood spotted out, he grimaced.

Up in the tree, high where she could observe but be out of sight, was Rachel. Seeing Jeff finish and take his hiding place, she quickly finished erecting the fire circles and hiding them until it was time to flare them up. Hopefully they could contain if not catch a few vampires on fire before the fighting began. That would make the likelyhood of her own demise less assured.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-01-2013, 02:29 AM

(Finally got some free time!)

Daisy readied herself near a tree and glanced up at Rachel. 'Should I use a weapon...?' Alexandre tapped Daisy on the shoulder with an extended claw. "Hey you, you should try out what you have learned so far. I know you went to the mage class. You must have had fun even though you aren't a mage." 'Was he really trying to make small talk at a time like this!? How could he be so calm and just- wait, did he just say what I think he said?' Alex still didn't know about Daisy and she remembered how she learned about her powers. 'I think this would be a great way to test it out along with my old fighting skills.' She thought to herself. "Is everyone ready?"

maidenroseheart

Old 02-26-2013, 11:47 PM

Hearing Alex's quiet comment below her to Daisy, Rachel gritted her teeth. She should have thought of that and brought something for Daisy to use. How could she have been so remiss? Would Daisy be willing to attempt to try new things without a guide? The girl was delicate in that way and Rachel wanted to protect her. Something she felt she had messed up on already. Maybe she could get a message to Jeff so he could teleport...

Sounds across the river caught her eye. Someone or a couple of someone's were coming. She tensed and waited for them to come into view. They were being so loud that they were hard to miss. That was a suspicious thing. Then a slight movement coming from behind their hiding places caught her eye. The vampires must suspect a trap and were coming in from two sides in order to attempt to not be fooled. Groaning mentally, she worked to stay silent. They would do their best and see what happened from there.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 PM

(Woah I never realized we haven't posted in a while... Sorry I haven't been that good of a writer lately.... I have had a hard time TwT!!)

Daisy tried to stay calm while Alex muttered a few curses under his breath. Why hadn't he thought about this! He was one of them and he knew them best so why didn't he think this trap through. Through this he extended his claws and gritted his teeth. 'Try my best and protect.' With the vampires and their fledglings closing in they barely had time to act. With a swipe to the throat of one, another came close after.

Daisy had to try and use what she learned and fast. With a few seconds to spare she went into the depths of her mind, thinking about a double-edged sword. Before it could fully form the first minion was on her, and she kneed its side. The minion went flying to the right. Daisy looked up at where Rachel should have been and wondered how things were going on her end. 'This cannot be good.'

maidenroseheart

Old 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM

(This one was my fault. Was on vacation for a month.)

Rachel watched as the main group reached the far side of the river. As soon as they reached the cold blood, she raised up her fire circles on that side. It was instant, so there wasn't a chance for those minions to escape. Once part of the vampire's flesh touched flames, they flared up like a torch. Their screams went unheard as the main leaders entered the seen. The warm blood pulling them out of hiding as they came in sight.

Jeff teleported out into view and pulled the lid off the warm blood. Teleporting back into hiding, he turned to see a vampire there waiting for him. With a gasp, he blocked a punch and jumped out of the way as fangs slid past his face. Using his elbow in a quick jab, he sent the vampire past him with more than enough force to make both of them stumble.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-28-2013, 02:52 AM

(No no no nothing is your fault! How was vacation? Where did you go?)

As things were getting heated Alexandre made sure he was in front of Daisy and facing the main culprits coming there way. 'Rachel should be able to take them down with our help...' The only thing that gave them the advantage was their teamwork. The leaders of the vampires would easily give their minions up without a fight which drops the number dramatically against them. Rachel and the others had the upper hand as they readied themselves for the next wave.

The closer the leaders came, the more nervous Alexandre got. Alex was afraid to even show his powers in fear of hurting the ones on his side. Daisy knocked another fledgling to the ground and saw Jeff get attacked. Jeff easily fended the low-grade vampire off of him. The lid was off of the blood and Rachel could take care of the rest. Soon the numbers would dwindle and the actual battle could commence.

maidenroseheart

Old 02-28-2013, 03:23 AM

(Vacation was really good. I went back to America to visit friends and family. Back in south korea and very homesick. Will reply to this in a few hours ^_^)

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-28-2013, 03:40 AM

(Where in America if I may ask? I heard about you being pretty homesick (saw it in some forum I was in) I am glad you got to go home and visit. Take your time hun!)

maidenroseheart

Old 03-07-2013, 10:34 AM

((The midwest for the most part. I have one parent on each coast, but home is the midwest. Now I am stuck back in Korea and promptly got sick. That is a real bummer.))