blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-12-2013, 12:37 AM

((I wouldn't mind starting this back up if you guys want to.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 12:40 AM

((I'm game so that's three of us?((

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 12:46 AM

((I believe so. I think I will make an OOC thread for us.When it's up I will ping you guys to it.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 02:55 AM

((Cool <3. if we go with the old posting order its Blue, Me, then dragon. So Blue, you're up ^.^ and I'll wait for you))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2013, 09:45 PM

So there was another person clue to them. “It seems that we’re growing in number.” Being near some many strangers somewhat annoyed her, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it. They would have to work together to get back to their own world. She wondered if she could really trust them though. “I am Rayne. This is Devi and Electra,” she motioned towards each of them in turn. “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.”

((What do you guys think about adding a few more characters? Either invite some people or we can have more than one character?

Also sorry that my post is short and lame. I couldn't think of anything good at the moment to post and I wanted to finally try getting this thing moving again.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-08-2013, 04:50 AM

Calcifer Hunter
Calcifer was quite satisfied with his costume. The illegitimate son of a billionaire, Calcifer Hunter had always been small and weak. But not tonight. Tonight, Halloween, was his eighteenth birthday, and he was celebrating by dressing up as his very favorite character. A character from a story Cal was writing, the incubus who shared his name was his polar opposite, and Cal felt that he had captured his image quite well. The young man flashed a quick grin at his mirror, exposing almost lifelike fangs, and headed downstairs for his birthday party.

As he walked down the stairs, he suddenly felt dizzy, and hot. It felt as if he had missed a stair, and was falling. When he landed, he was looking up at two moons...and four women. He blinked several times and looked for his glasses, but they were gone. And to his surprise, he could see perfectly. On top of that, he felt strong. Powerful. And thirsty as all get out. It hit him all in a rush. Either he was in a coma from the fall and dreaming, or he had actually become his character. The scent of the females washed over him, and he had to fight the urge to rip out their throats. Well, that was disturbing. Apparently, he was thinking like his character as well. He sat up slowly, but found that he was not hurt, and also that he did not need to breathe. He wondered if he could change shapes, too. "Pardon me, ladies, but could you tell me where I am?" He asked, only mildly surprised when his voice came out deep and velvety soft, like a type of music that could not be resisted.

((Wolfie hopes it is okay to jump in now...?))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 AM

((It's totally fine Wolfie. The more the merrier.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 06:36 PM

"Nice to meet you, my pretty one." Devon responded with a warm smile towards the one who called itself dragon. She didn't have time to respond further as she felt a presence. The assassin quickly sensed the darkness with that 'aura sense' and knew the male was some kind of demon. Judging by the pull in her loins as he spoke probably some type of sexually related demon. Really... was the assassin of the group really the only light creature in the group? After all her assassin had been of one of the mmo's lighter races due to it's spiritual perks buffing up the assassin's magic allowing a more unique build. She chuckled softly at the thought but turned to answer the male. Devvy bowed, some things still remaining from the male part of her history though she had to say... she felt more comfortable here as a female. She wasn't even sure she wanted to go home..

"Not a clue Handsome, we're all like you. My name's Devon but you can call me devvy." She responded, still as flirtatious as always. Of course it would have been common sense not to flirt with the sex demon but Devon didn't often act with too much common sense when it came to being herself. Playing by the rules simply made her bored or worse... sometimes it made her feel dirty to focus purely on living by others rules.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-09-2013, 03:39 AM

Cal raised an eyebrow as he stood up. He was taller than he had been previously, and with a stronger build as well. In the back of his mind, the smallish geek he had been blushed at the thought of talking to four beautiful girls, but he felt as if he was not that person anymore. In fact, he felt as if he had never been that person, that he had always been Calcifer the incubus, only locked away in his human body. But now he was free. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Devvy. My name is Calcifer, but you may call me Cal." He said, lifting her hand to his lips and kissing it gently. His smile was devious, showing just a hint of fang. He wondered what her blood tasted like. He was incredibly thirsty, but he didn't want to attack any of these people. "Tell me, do any of you know if I could find a...bite, somewhere nearby?" He asked, leaving an emphasis on the word bite so that they would catch his meaning.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-12-2013 at 03:09 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 07:27 PM

((Internationally devon is actually a name that can be used for both male or female so she never really said she was a boy by telling her name and her body in this world is fully female and feels like a female etc so nobody should really know Devvy was a guy ^.^'' unless they ask her/get her to say so. Devon's not hiding it, it just hasn't come up. Sorry for not being clear.))

"Pleasure Cal, and so far the only humanoids we've run into are everyone ehre so not really.... Still, if I'm fully what I think I should have a healing factor and closest to human. If you'll be gentle maybe I'll volunteer." She said flirtatiously with a laugh, though it was the simple honest truth really. The mage tree of her nightblade assassin had a healing perk, likely to compensate for having among the lowest hit points in the game. It would be even more useful here.... for there was no longer hit points. Just a heart and a head that needed to be protected...Still at least the species she chose was rather like a classic elf despite it's human appearance with it's increased agility, magic, and speed. It also amplified the effects of healing magic making it almost uniquely designed for her class, almost every nightblade in the game chose it. Not that many actually chose the nightblade class due to balancing it's build so one didnt go too far in the assassin or too far in the mage as well as using it's unique abilities could be difficult for some to manage. The more classic Rogue, priest, or Mage classes were generally more often picked.

She stopped musing on those thoughts quickly, however, and simply smiled warmly at the male. She'd blushed a bit at the kiss of her hand too and only just realized it as she looked at him now. She hadn't expected that... then again how often did she actually get attention from men? Well other then the ones who wanted to beat her up for flirting back home and confusing them? Not often... the more outright gay in her community had not wanted to associate with the cross dresser who was openly bisexual. Everyone always assumed Devvy was a slut and carrier of multiple STDs and rarely flirted back. Of course, what no one knew was Devvy was always serious and just liked to see people smile, liked to appreciate their beauty. She only wanted to sleep with those she loved, however, no matter how much she appreciated everyone. It was a contradiction, but then again Devon always was.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-12-2013, 03:20 AM

((Ooh, sorry! Wolfie fixed it.))

Cal smirked devilishly. The woman looked quite good, and smelled even better. "I am nothing if not a gentleman. For such a beautiful lady, of course I would be gentle. In fact, I can almost promise that you would find it...pleasurable." He teased, his voice a low purr. He would only bite, of course. Despite the nature of what he was, Calcifer had designed his character as such that he would never take advantage of anyone. While writing his book, the character of Cal the incubus had gone through many transformations, but in the end he was a gentleman, and had principles that he refused to abandon.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-12-2013 at 03:30 AM..

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-12-2013, 04:54 AM

((Oh my goodness, Wolfie! That is a sexy character image!))

Dragon stared at the newcomer and felt an urge growing inside herself. He was afterall the male counterpart to herself, the succubus (even if she did mix in some cat-like features to her costume). "Calcifer, what a sexy name," she purred. He was the first male character to enter this world since, still unknown to the group, the other male was a female in this world. She walked closer while intentionally straightening her back to make her chest stand out more.

((We need some more male characters so the females don't all fight, lol.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 05:00 AM

((Devy's bi sooo >.> she's happy with anyone who goes after her regardless of gender))

"Beautiful lady? My you are sweet aren't cha. I don't mind a bite then.... Unless you two would like to flirt a little first. " Devy responded with a soft laugh. She stepped back a moment as the other female pressed forward and leaned against a tree slightly. She was a flirt and pretty bold but getting between two vampiric demons was not quite her cup of tea. Instead she would let them flirt with each other... Maybe the girl would give him a meal and he her? Could it work that way? that'd be interesting at any rate. She didn't mind being nommed on but it was still a curious 'what if'.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-12-2013, 05:45 AM

((lol thanks, dragoness. Wolfie is already working on another male, but she can't manage more than that.))

Gentleman or no, Cal still couldn't resist staring at the other woman's breasts. "And may I ask your name?" He asked, raising his eyes to meet her gaze. His thirst, for the moment, had taken a back seat to his other natural urges. Of course, he wanted to bite the first girl. He sensed that this woman was at least part succubus, which meant that they couldn't drink from each other. They could have sex, but it would help neither of them, and besides, Cal wouldn't just sleep with someone without some feeling between them.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-12-2013, 07:20 AM

A smile spread slowly into a smirk as she noticed where his gaze first laid. She blinked slowly as she tried to gather her composure back before replying, "You may call me Dragon." She paused ever so slightly and replied again, "I am not giving out my true name."
She traced a claw gently along her bottom lip while she went into thought. She brought her hand back down and replied again, "I do not solve your thirst problem though, nor could you solve mine with being what we are. Someone else would have to volunteer that." She looked over towards Devy who had already offered.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-13-2013, 03:24 AM

Cal raised an eyebrow and nodded. He wondered why he had never thought of giving himself a different name. He had always figured that a variation of his given name would work. Oh well, too late now. He glanced over at Devvy, and flashed an inviting grin. "Indeed, I would not even consider drinking from someone if they did not first offer. Unless, of course, I lose control. But, regular feedings should prevent that." He said offhandedly, making sure that they were all aware of the danger beforehand.

Todd
Kyle Todd Smith was an artist. The loner, the musician, at school he was that boy who stood apart quietly, the one all the girls had secret crushes on. He had designed his costume this year, based on an anime character that he liked. Another boy who looked gentle and feminine without being female. He was dressing up specially for a birthday party he had been invited to. The birthday party for his half-brother, Calcifer. Same father, different mothers, different last names, so no one knew that they were related besides them. They were close enough as friends, and had thought it would be interesting for one of them to go as a vampiric demon and the other as a werewolf. Kyle adjusted his fake wolf ears as he walked down the street. Suddenly, he tripped, and when he expected to hit the ground, he kept falling. It took a good moment or two before he actually landed, and when he did, he landed on his feet. Head spinning, he looked around to see several people in a group nearby. One of them looked oddly familiar, he thought as he approached. "Excuse me...where am I?" He asked shyly. It was then that he realized where he had seen the familiar figure before. "Cal? Is that you?"

Cal turned at the sound of the new voice, and his eyes widened. "Yes, but...how did you get here?" He responded, astounded at the sheer coincidence that his half brother would be there. And as the werewolf to his vampire, no less! "Excuse me, I've forgotten my manners. Ladies, this is Todd. My brother." He said. Cal had no problem admitting that they were brothers, and he figured that here, no one would know, anyway.

Kyle gave a tiny wave, still as shy as ever. He was glad Cal had introduced him as Todd, since that was the name he preferred anyway. Plus, it was the name he had given his costume character. "N-nice to meet you..."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 04:18 AM

Rayne stood back to let the other two have their fun. She watched them, a smile on her face. Her instincts told her that Calcifer was no threat to them for now. “Now, now ladies,” she chuckled softly, “one shouldn’t ever come on to strongly at first when the other is an incubus.” The last part slightly sounded like a question, just to confirm what she thought. “Though I must admit that he is rather handsome.” With her wings folded behind her she moved closer as if to get a better look at the male. Yes, indeed handsome. She would be lying to herself if she denied that she didn’t feel an attraction towards the male.

“I would offer you taste of my blood, but I’m not sure if that would wise my dear.” Raven spread her wings figuring he would catch her drift. She was now standing by Dragon, a seductive smile on her crimson lips. “You’re welcome to try if you wish dear. By the way I am Rayne.”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-19-2013 at 01:44 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM

"Regular feedings? I guess that means I should get use to being bitten." Devvy joked lightly as the incubus looked at her. She gave him a smile but had mainly stayed quiet. She didn't mind the 'cubi sitting and flirting with one another. She had no particular designs on anyone. Sure, Devvy flirted because it came naturally to her, but she was mainly all talk even if she did find all the assembled attractive. She didn't really do pursue anyone, even as a guy. Of course as a guy she'd been expected to so hadn't been in a lot of relationships.. would that be different now? It was an interesting question. Now she wouldn't be expected to pursue but be pursued.

"Come on strong? I'm didn't do a thing..... besides I probably am the only safe one to feed on. Close to human enough that i'm near identical but with a powerful healing factor. I don't think i would let myself be nommed on otherwise" She responded to Raven with a laugh. She then turned to look at Todd. She smiled and responded with what everyone who had heard her would likely expect to hear from her, even if she thought absently that everybody seemed like flirts here now. How many had actually been flirts before this?

"Pleasure to meet you too handsome."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-14-2013, 02:53 AM

Kyle, or Todd now, he supposed, blushed at the attention of a female. He was the opposite of his brother in every way, it seemed. "U-um, thank you..." He said shyly to the woman who had addressed him as 'handsome.' He noticed the way his brother looked at that particular girl, and understood that he should stay back, at least until the incubus had fed. Looking around at the other females, he gave a shy smile.

Cal glanced at the fallen angel, and smiled. "Why of course, my dear, I am aware that biting you would be unwise. Actually, I am rather looking forward to this sweet little treat. She smells quite lovely." He said, taking a few steps towards Devvy. He was a little concerned about his brother, being as shy as he was, but he couldn't protect him if he didn't restore his strength first. Besides, the scents around him were becoming irresistible. He wasn't sure how long he could control himself.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-15-2013 at 03:20 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 03:30 AM

"Hopefully you still think that over time unless someone new shows up, you're stuck with me." She teased the Incubi lightly as he turned towards her. Devvy absently wondered if he would just bite her here in front of everyone..... it was an interesting thought really. She did feel a little shy about the thought but not enough to stop him. She simply stayed where she was leaning against the tree and removed the hood of her little dress to leave her throat exposed. Would he bite there? Her wrist would require removing her glove probably if he preferred there...

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-14-2013, 04:17 AM

Cal winked at the woman. "A scent like yours does not grow old." He said with an enigmatic smile. Reaching out, he gently took her hand and started to lead her away. "If you wouldn't mind, I feel that a feeding is somewhat...inappropriate to do in front of an audience." He said, raising an eyebrow to ask if she minded.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-15-2013 at 03:20 AM..

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-14-2013, 06:18 AM

Dragon let out a slightly high pitched laugh which startled herself a bit (the cat elements could definitely be heard in it) and replied to Raven, "I am part succubus. I will tend to come off strongly as it is part of my nature." She smiled at Raven and wondered just what would happen if she tried to bite her. The thought was kind of tempting, almost like a challenge. However, being part cat too, she did not feel the need to feed on blood as much as she would if she was purely succubus.

Dragon looked over as the werewolf joined the group. She heard the cat inside herself hissing, but thankfully did not make the sound aloud for the rest of the group to hear. He was not bad looking for a canine (as her inner cat kept seeming to jump to the conclusion that he was a part of the canine family). Dragon responded to the introduction by tucking the left side of her hair behind her ear and saying, "Hello. I am Dragon."

Dragon watched as Cal started to lead Devvy away. She felt kind of jealous even though she knew she had no reason to. None of them were together in that way yet. She hoped they would not do anything she would want to do. She also wondered what would happen if she volunteered to come along. But she thought better of suggesting something like that aloud. Instead she just remained silent and let her eyes follow their path.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM

"Lead the way." Devvy responded, puzzled by the comment regarding her scent and the prickle of being watched by dragon. Jealousy perhaps? Of the fact that Devvy was little more then food? She had no doubt that's how it was, nor really expecting anything else to come from it. So she let herself be lead, her thoughts fairly straight forward and practical. She couldn't let herself get flattered or anything by the touch that might come, it wasn't anything personal. She was just the best food, or so she kept telling herself not really wanting to get attached or hurt... Physical pain didn't bother Devvy one bit, but emotional pain, now that was scary.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:34 AM

Cal led the woman just enough into the forest where they would not be bothered, but still close enough to the group that she could scream for help if she decided she wanted to back out. He stopped a moment and took a deep breath, then turned around and gently pinned Devvy against a tree. "Now, it will sting just a bit at first, nothing more than a bee sting, and after that it will feel good. I won't say how good, but I advise you to keep your wits about you. I truly do not with to harm you in any way." He told her, moving her hair away from her neck. Truth be told, he could have drank from her wrist, but his preference was the neck. It was more intimate that way. The neck, he reserved for those he particularly liked. A glint in the half light signified his fangs sliding out to their full length, and he leaned in and gently bit her neck. As promised, it stung at first, but what followed was an amazingly erotic rush that would effect both of them rather strongly. He felt himself move closer to the woman, pressing his body against hers, his hands gently running through her hair. He drank slowly, savoring the feelings running through him.

((Not going any further than that, since there are rules. But Wolfie thinks you get the idea ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2013, 08:52 PM

Devvy was rather startled at the gentle, but sudden pin but said nothing. She simply raised an eyebrow in a rather amused fashion and absently listened to his explanation. Bee sting huh? She wondered about that, she imagined pain was kinda just something that came with the territory all things considered. She hadn't expected it not to, that would have just been naive. No matter what the movies said, fangs tearing through one's skin like paper would have to hurt even if magic or chemical reaction made pleasure follow. So she simply shrugged and murmured her response.

"I always do." She said with her usual cheek and sarcasm, only the softest hint of pain coloring the last word as he bit into her. She had expected this and left her arms loose at her side, her palms absently pressed against the tree for balance. The level of positive emotion from the bite... now... that was a little more surprising. She shuddered and a soft sound escaped her. It was a simple sound, pleasure and shock intertwined in the soft sound. It probably didn't help that devvy was experiencing it in the gender she'd been meant to be for the first time in her life. It was... different. Nothing but moisture and warmth spreading from her loins like fire until she gripped the tree harder then she meant to. The claw 'ring' on her finger tore the bark with a harsh scrape but she could only close her eyes and shiver between the male and the tree behind her. She attempted to ignore the attraction it seemed to amplify and realized how easy it would have been to give in should he have asked anything... more....

"At least you keep your promises, but we should return to the others once you're....full." She said in a soft, heated whisper that likely flickered against him considering their positions. Whether she was reminding him or herself she wasn't quite sure but she did resist the feeling as best she could. Devvy was not one to bend easily, no matter the sweet tension tugging at her body or the heat that flared up wherever he or his body touched. She was food at the moment, just food, she reminded herself. It was nothing... personal, she repeated to herself, over and over even as a blush crept into her face even as her blood drained from her neck into him to leave her feeling a little dizzy briefly.