AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2013, 02:44 AM

Story

Many years ago, back when the Earth was taking shape, a witch from a different world discovered our whole. After her many years of loneliness the woman was more than excited to find a place she could live in peace. She settled down in a forest and after 40 years she had created a perfect garden in the very middle of the forest. The witch called it The Garden of Eden, named after her. But one day two humans, a human girl and a boy, discovered the garden. Selfishly the two wanted the garden for themselves, stealing plants and fruits the garden produced. One day the old witch discovered to thieves and in her horror the women planned revenge. When the couple returned to witch welcomed them in the form of a young woman with snake eyes. She tricked the two into eating a single cursed apple. The curse foretold that the child they bore would be forever marked and at the end of all ages their family line would bare seven children containing the seven sins. These children would be that of evil, with no room for good in their hearts. With nothing but disorder to take over the world, they would destroy everything.

Now it is many years later and the family has grown and mixed in along with the world. The future seemed promising, but then war suddenly broke out. Every country was fighting every country and everyone is expecting clinging tightly to their lives. Littke do they know that this is the end of the world. Seven children were born within the cursed family bloodline. Now that their sins have awoken the end is to come. How will it happen? Choas through the seven sins, of course. But how? That's for them to decide.

---------- Post added 02-27-2013 at 09:56 PM ----------

Rules

1) Only one sin per character. I would like it if everyone to just have one character so other people can join but I may allow up to two.
2) No godmodding and ask for permission from me and the person who owns the character to kill. Side characters that aren't important to the story can be killed as long as you tell me that you plan to kill them. (For example, sloth and wrath both kill humans that aren't controlled by anyone are fine to kill. )
3) Violence is welcome but don't get too graphic. I'd hate for someone to get in trouble.
4) the sin you take should reflect your character's personality. I want to see some evil characters bringing the world down in fire. ~
5) You are always welcome to give me lots of hugs. I encourage your love. I will feed off of it and grow to be the most powerful of all! Muwhahahaha! (Jk... maybe.)
((The world is reaching it's doomsday for once and all. This will be a place in the far future. In this world things have been advanced. There are things like drones, flying cars, amazing technology, and all kinds of things. The character you will be playing will based off one of the sins you pick. Once a sin is taken it is taken, I don't want a bunch of people acting out the same sins. Each sin will have a power that matches with their sin and they can make humans be extremely influenced by it.))

---------- Post added 02-27-2013 at 09:57 PM ----------

Seven Sins

Pride - AzuraX
Envy - Kiyoto
Gluttony
Lust - finx15
Greed
Sloth - Q U E E N
Wrath - elizabeth_mazur

---------- Post added 02-27-2013 at 10:15 PM ----------

Skeleton

Name:
Nick Name:
Sin:
Speaking Color:
Appearence: (( If you don't have a picture than use this: Eye Color: Hair Color: Skin Color: Features: Tone Weight: Height: Outfit: Items: Other:))
Personality: (( Try to base this off of your sin and add in some creative things))
Bio: ((This can be as long as you want it to be so please don't make it too short.))

---------- Post added 02-27-2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

Characters

Last edited by AzuraX; 03-06-2013 at 09:10 PM..