despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 07:43 PM

WARNING: This RP may have bloodshed, uncomfertable situations, and painful times/things. You have been warned. Hence the warning.

-Starts with a poem, yes-
Bottle of tears.

I cried all night and then all day.
There is nothing else I can really say.

I took a bottle and collected all.
I let every tear fall.

The bottle fills and I just take my pills.

The bottle fills until half full
I don’t let any fall.

It begins to get to the brim then I stop my crying and give it to ‘him.’
He takes my tears and with it all my fears.

He smiles and redness goes straight to my ears.

The bottle filled to the brim is later emptied and I go limp.
He dumped the tears on my head, caused me pain; I take the hint.

I start to fill the bottle once moor, I see death knocking on my door.
He laughs and I cry, he is brave and I’m shy.
What an awful guy.

Cry and cry and cry and cry, I do it until I die.

The bottles full, he frowns this time.
The bottles full, church bells chime.

He looks at my dead body and regrets all
Takes a bottle and restarts the rhyme.

He cried all night and then all day.
There is nothing else he can really say.

He took the bottle and collected all.
Let every tear fall.

The bottle fills and he just takes his pills.

The bottle fills until half full.
He doesn’t let any fall.

It begins to get to the brim then he stops crying and gives it to me.
He places the bottle on my grave, now he is able to fully see.
He smiles and goes pale from ear to ear.

The bottle stays full and he goes soft.
All is lost.
It was a big cost.

He didn’t see death knocking at my door.
He now regrets all, what for?

NOW’s the end of this odd rhyme.
Goodbye, tata, until next time.

The world is not perfect, nothing ever is. Children die every day, people are at war, families fight, friends break apart.
In their hearts everyone just want to find peace.
Come, find you're heart. And don't let you're bottle of tears overflow.
-Rp with house/school/hang out places. Its like a town.-

-Rules-
1.Pm me with you're character bio! Then I will post it and accept it!
2.Follow Menewsha rules!
3.Put Chaotic tears as you're topic so I know you read the rules when you PM me with you're character.
4.Post properly!
5.NO! AND I MEAN, NO! GOD-MODING!
6.Be nice!
7.You may have more than one character but keep it sane!

-Character Profiles should include-
Menewsha name:
Character name:
Sexuality:
Other:
Looks like:

UPDATE READ: Along with having characters, you can make you're family as well. The family needs to be small and you don't need to really include pictures for them. I wouldn't exactly like you to include pics. So you can make you're family or second character, etc.
THERE IS NO AGE RANGE!Although it is more acceptable to have students in the RP.
This is not a mythical RP, No powers.
That is all for now.
You all can also see I have added a warning above, read it!

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 08:24 PM

CHARACTER BIO'S

Menewsha name: DelilahHeart
Character name: Delilah Heart
Bio/history: Delilah has been taking care of her younger sister ever since her parents died. She is extremely responsible for her age and rarely parties.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Hates sweets.
Looks like:

Character name: Amelia Heart
Bio/History: Amelia is Delilah's younger sister. She started getting sick a lot after her parents died because her immune system grew weaker from despair. Now she's very careful and has a bit of OCD about keeping things clean.
Sexuality:Bi
Other: Loves sweets
Looks Like:

Character name: William
Bio/history: He grew up near Delilah and Amelia as a step-cousin. He doesn't seem very open due to the fact he had committed many different crimes and has been to the hospital on multiple occasions from fights. He looks sensitive when he's actually pretty guarded.
Sexuality: bi
Other: Still in school, held back two years. Volunteers in hospital
Looks like: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...ntedEmoboy.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------
Menewsha name: Despairs-life-loli
Character name: Kyoya Haru
Bio/history: Comes from a rather poor family, his father works hard to make enough money as possible for the family. They live in a small house near their shop. The house is nice and only has one set of stairs to lead upstairs.
Kyoya is an overachiever who is slightly obnoxious sometimes. He works hard all the time, is in several school activities including tennis, basketball, drama club, and is the class advisor. He works harder than kids his age should but doesn’t seem to want to slow down at all. Somehow, it seems it all may backfire on him.
Sexuality: Bi
Other: Enjoys art, tennis, acting, and playing.
Looks like:
-Family-
Mom/Dad (Yes, Mr. Haru is a cross dresser sometimes):
Sister Shiva (is a college university student and is barely ever home since she’s engaged):
Brother Mitch (oldest son, is a teacher):
Brother Cast (second oldest son, is a doctor):

-Best friend-
Chahiro Karma (best friend, smart, kind of dumb to.)-

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Delilah and Amelia were sitting in the McDonalds down the street from their apartment eating lunch. It was a Saturday which meant they really had nothing to do at the present moment. Amelia paused to stare at a few passer bys and then continued to eat her food.

"Amelia," Delilah said. "You need to eat slower or you might get sick."

Amelia immediately obeyed her sister and began to eat much slower although she hated the food here.

"I don't see why we can go to a place where its sit down instead of fast food," Amelia complained.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 08:35 PM

Kyoya walked into McDonalds, how disgusting. But his father, sister, and older brothers insisted upon the place. He looked uninterested and just sat while they ordered. His father tossed him a happy meal and the family of 5 began to eat.
Ok, the french fries werent bad, Kyoya had to admit. But he despised the hamburgers. Too greasy for his tast.
"Eat child, eat!"proded Kyoya's father, the father actually looked like a girl though.
"I'll eat when I'm hungry! Get off my back already!"said Kyoya pushing his glasses up the ridge of his nose.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 08:41 PM

Delilah shook her head slightly and bowed her head. She wished that should could afford to take her sister somewhere nicer but her job didn't pay enough. She looked down at the half eaten hamburger and suddenly didn't feel like eating anymore. The food was repulsive anyways and the beverages were far too sweet for her taste.

She glanced over at the family that had just come in with slight interest. she was a tad bit jealous of how they actually had a parent with them. She missed her parents but wouldn't openly express the emotion while her sister was around.

"Sister?" Amelia asked. "You need to eat more. You don't eat enough. Now eat your food or I will throw a tantrum and embarass you."

"I haven't seen you throw a tantrum since you were.. what? Ten!" Delilah teased still watching the family out of the corner of her eye.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 08:49 PM

Kyoya looked at the food, the world lurched.
"What's wrong?"asked his brother mitch.
"Nothing."snapped Kyoya getting his hair ruffled in return by his father.
He took a sip of his drink and almost spit it out.
"Don't you like lemonade?"asked his dad.
"Yes but...this is a milkshake."
"Oops, who has the lemonade then?"
They all switched around their drinks until they found it.
"Why do we come here anyway dad?"asked Kyoya sipping his newly found lemonade.
"It's good!" His dad yelled.
"It sucks." commented the boy.
"Well it's the most we can aford."
"Why nod just order ramen?" asked the boy.
"Stop being such a pain." his dad scolded.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 08:55 PM

Delilah stood up from where she was. She had forgotten to get a straw for her diet coke and couldn' stand drinking straight out of her glass. When she was walking she had to pass the family. She got the straw and when she was coming back she tripped and fell down.

"Delilah you need to be more careful," Amelia said supressing a slight laugh.

Delilah glared at her slightly and forced herself to stand up. She blushed slightly when she realized who she had tripped by. She was now looking straight down at the boy who was called Kyoya, interested but silent for the moment.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 08:59 PM

Kyoya blinked for a minute then stood and helped her up.
"Watch where you're walking or you will get hurt." he sat back down.
"Ah! Such a rude son I have raised! Sorry for his bad behavior miss. Are you alright?"asked the boys father.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 09:10 PM

Delilah nodded at first partially unaware of what was going on. She blinked when she heard the father speaking though.

"Oh I'm fine," Delilah said shyly. "I have to admit it was nice of your son to help me up rather than just laugh at me for falling."

She flashed her signature smile before leaving the family where they were and sitting down next to her sister. Amelia rolled her eyes slightly and picked up her sister's food and started eating it.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 09:13 PM

Kyoya scowled, "How fake are you?"he commented to the girl standing up and leaving his seat, he walked out of the restaruant with his fries and drink leaving his other food and family behind.
"K-KYOYA! GET BACK HERE!"yelled his father following, the lovely man's heels clicked and scruffed on the floor.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 09:39 PM

"There you go doing it again. Being blunt and then getting snapped at by someone you even have the slightest interest in," Amelia said hitting her sister on the head.

Delilah ignored her sister but instead slumped in her chair with her head bowed. She was considering leaving since she had been done with her food for a while now. Putting the straw in the cup she took a sip.

"Let's leave," Delilah said shortly. "I need to do our laundrey."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 10:09 PM

Kyoya threw away his fries and drink in an outside garbage can.
"What the hell was that young man?"scolded his father.
"That was me being me darn it! Leave me alone!"yelled Kyoya walking quickly away.
His father stood there angrily, the boy was such a hot head. He would let him go home and have a talk with him later.
Kyoya stopped in the middle of the road as if frozen solid. His eyes looked down at his feet.
'They wont move...' he thought, Kyoya looked up and a truck heading for him then his father.
Mr. Haru screamed and treid to run to catch up, "Get the hell out of the way!"he shreiked; Mr. Haru wasn't very fast especialy in heels.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:19 PM

Delilah heard something that sounded like a honking horn. She turned to look where it was coming from and gasped when she saw Kyoya in the middle of the road. She stood up quickly, knocking her drink over in the process. Amelia turned her face towards what she was looking at.

They were both silent with anticipation, and anxiety. Their parents had died in a similar way but a far more complicated circumstance.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 10:27 PM

The truck screeched to a halt inches from Kyoya.
"What in san-heck are you doing boy!?"yelled the driver.
Kyoya stared at him with wide eyes, "I...I am very sorry." he moved his feet again, stupid feet.

Was it stage fright on the street?
He shook out of his thoughts and hurried to his dad. His dad instantly pulled the boy into a hug. Kyoya's brothers came quickly to their side.
"Stupid child! Why did you stand there?! Were you planning suicide?!" scolded Mr. Haru, the poor man was now crying, terrified that he could have lost his youngest child.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:31 PM

Delilah was still watching wide eyed, her heart beat quickening. Her sister looked over at her and yelped at how pale she had become. She didn't know much about her parents' deaths but her sister knew all of the gory details since she had seen it happen. She pulled on her sister's hand gently.

"Delilah, snap out of it. Please don't pass out on me again I don't want to have to take the taxi home from the hospital again," Amelia cried. "Help!"

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 10:33 PM

Mr.Haru led his family back inside, they would all sit together happily if it was the last thing they did! He refused to let his son Kyoya out of his sight again, he was terrified.
He saw Delilah, "Is she ok?" he asked noting the younger sibling had called for help.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 PM

"I don't know," Amelia admitted. "She hasn't gotten like this since about a month after our parents died. The doctors said she'd be fine if she just took her medicine."

Delilah's mouth was moving slightly but no sound was produced. A tear was shed and it rolled slowly down her cheek. She could remember that day clearly still.

-flashback in Delilah's mind-
It was raining and she was out with her father on a walk to get something for dinner. Her father was holding the umbrella. He seemed distant. He turned suddenly and walked straight into the middle of the street. There was a loud horn and then a truck smashed into her father. He dropped the umbrella and it drifted towards her on the wind.
-end flashback-

Delilah began to weep now. She was gaining control and leaving her trance like state.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 10:58 PM

"What is her illness called?"asked Cast, "I'm Dr.Haru, I might be able to help." the tall man stood and walked to Amelia.
Kyoya was watching slightly frozen, he woundered what was wrong. Was it shock? Or maybe a bad memory.

[For clarification: Dad - Mitch - Cast - Kyoya - Shiva *when she desides to say something in the RP* Chahiro *when he finally comes in.*]

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 11:10 PM

"She has acute anxiety apparently and post traumatic stress. I don't know what she saw because she won't tell me," Amelia explained. "My father..."

Amelia choked on her words slightly afraid to go on. She looked at her sister. She wanted her sister to feel better.

"My father... he committed suicide by stepping in front of a truck while walking with my sister to the convenience store to pick up some apples for an apple pie,"
Amelia finished.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 11:14 PM

"So because I almost got hit back there she went into her panic mode?"asked Kyoya feeling slightly guilty.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 11:21 PM

Amelia nodded slightly not really wanting to make the person feel anymore guilty than he already did. She was beginning to miss her parents more now. She gave a sigh and sank into a chair that was close by.

When Devin recovered fully she looked around only this time she didn't smile at all. She looked glum and exhausted.

"Come now Amelia," she said softly. "I need rest. Let's go home and not bother these nice people with our problems."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 11:24 PM

"You." Kyoya pointed to Amelia, "What highschool do you go to?"
"So rude! Stop acting rude child!"scolded Mr.Haru.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 11:48 PM

"The one that's about a mile from here," Amelia responded ignoring Mr. Haru. "Why?"

Delilah was tugging on her arm slightly now urging her to come with her. She was resisting it wanting Delilah to meet this boy and talk to him since he looked closer to Delilah's age than Amelia's.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 11:53 PM

"mmm, we go to the same highschool then, I know which one you are talking about. So that makes me you're upper classman. Interesting."said Kyoya.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 11:56 PM

"And what makes that so interesting?" she asked sticking her tongue out slightly in a mocking manner.

"Amelia stop it now," Delilah said trying to get her sister to be a little more polite.

Amelia didn't stop. She could tell her sister was getting frustrated and it was amusing her slightly.