Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 08-04-2008, 11:05 PM

xD Thanks again iCandy.

Can anyone give me a hint for a little help about the new item's location? I don't get the hint Mene gives us. >.> ^^;;

Ribbon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxmusic_obsessedxX View Post
Yea my treads the same way its really not booming lol ohh and I have a quick question how do you get tokens XP
At the top of this forum you'll find the links 'Song' , 'Dance' and 'Feast'. One of the goddesses in those links will give you a token.

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 PM

@obsessed
You go to the 'profiles' of the event NPCs. Look at the event FAQ- it gives you links. =3

@ljos
YES. Yes you can. XDDD I will join you, since I actually have the song on my computer. XDDDD
And I don't collect art much either. I don't want to have a complicated siggy of art, and I'd feel bad if I bought art and didn't display it.

@icandy
;_; Aww, now I feel mean for making the people who give prizes bad. -shot-

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:10 PM

Rein: It has to do what your character look like.

Hopefully that helps. <sucks at this>

Squee: Nothing like a cookie won't heal the process.. :3

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 08-04-2008, 11:10 PM

The lag seems to be gone. >.> At least for now and for me. @.@

Moyra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:13 PM

Meh, i don't have any prizes in mine, and it's quiet, lol.
I made it for my dragon cave addict friends (and anyone really), so i don't really need to pull people in, they all pop by sometimes.

Ribbon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:14 PM

The lag is gone for me, too. Isn't it wonderful? :angel:

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:15 PM

Sapphire, hey! I remember your name, but I can't remember where from. How have you been?

Squee, you have it? I want it! Would you send it to me if I give you my e-mail address? I had it as a ringtone on my old phone, I'm starting to miss it. Got really obsessed on Batman again after seeing The Dark Knight. What a kick-ass movie.
And yes, I agree. I would feel bad not showcasing the art I got, but where would I do that? Meh.

I haven't been lagging for a while either, sure hope that means it's gone for now. *Knocks on wood*

Ribbon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:18 PM

Has anyone else noticed the weird layering with the Egyptian eye make up?

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:24 PM

*gives iCandy a cookie.*

@Morya
So far the general consensus seems to be that non-bribed threads die. XDDD I'm surprised this one is still alive! What's dragon cave? ._.

@Rein and Ribbon
Yeah, the lag is gone for me too! =D Isn't it great? ^^

@ljos
...Sure? XDDD I shall use my super special awesome e-mail for non-official stuffs that I never ever check! XDDDD PM me you e-mail I shall send it to thee~

Ribbon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:26 PM

Well, it's time for dinner. Bye~! ;)

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:27 PM

@ljos - We met and chatted a bit in hangout threads is all. xD But I've been good. That's a generic answer, if I get into things that I've been up to since we last talked, it'd be taking a LOT of space. >.>

@Squee - Update says no more lag. Seems that way for me now. I just had to restart my computer. x.x

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:28 PM

*Luffles Rein Back* ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squee-chan View Post
@Zelda
You make quite a valid point.
But doesn't that way of saying it seem a bit greedy? To make a thread for stars, not because the creator wants to talk, and then hand stuff out to pacify either themselves or the people in the tread?

Although, giving back does make it sound much nicer. =) I suppose I hadn't thought of it that way yet.
It can be seen all ways;
--one; where the thread creator is greedy, and they don't want to talk and they don't want to give prizes. These are the threads I try to ignore.
--two; where the thread creator is greedy or isn't, but they do want to talk. They are benifiting from the stars the other's 'gave' to them w/o giving back. These threads are fine, normally...
--three; the thread creator isn't greedy but people assume they are and ignore the thread ^^;
--four; the thread creator isn't greedy and gives stuff away but people think they are still being greedy?
--five; yeah this could go on and on it's all about whether they are greedy or not and whether the person thinks they are or not IMO

However, since the thread creator will be making stars, I believe that it would be nice to give to the people who helped you get those extra stars ^_^

Moyra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:30 PM

Yeah, it seems like they do. We're fighting it though! lol

And the dragons in my sig are from dragon cave :D

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:30 PM

xD Hi again Zelda. <3 *luffs*

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:31 PM

@Ribbon
BYE RIBBON!!! *huggle*

Actually, I must venture off for a bit too. XDDD I'll be back in about... half an hour? XD My mom cooked yummy food, and everyone's waiting for me at the table. XDDDD

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 PM

Hello~ ^_^
I've got moon items~ hehe

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:35 PM

Bye bye Squee. xD

Cool, Zelda. Since gathering Tokens I think I'll be getting some of the event shop items as well. Dunno what ones since I only really liked and wanted the eye shadow thing. >.>

Moyra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 PM

I like quite a few of them :D
I got the eye stuff, but it doesn't really go with what i have on...lol.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:39 PM

I actually prefer the non giveaway threads. I have unnaturally good luck and I feel like I've done something horrible if I leave after I win something. :insane:

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 PM

There's some cool armband things, and tattooes on your ankles and arms :O

I ... forgot what else I was going to ---

oh yeah do you have any hints to the 2nd clue?

and it is supposed to be in a different place, right, and the other one is still where it was?

Moyra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Think of somewhere on the site where you might be looking into a mirror of yourself. Or recreate yourself... o.o;

I dunno how to be vague enough without giving it away XD

Oh and yeah, the other one is still there =)

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Events are generally a time where people give away things... be it images, items, whatever... But even still, yes it sucks only those threads seem to gain activity. Oh well.

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 PM

I thought I needed a hint for the second clue but right after I asked I found it. >.> I'd give you a hint but I don't want to get in trouble if I end up practically saying exactly where it is. I'm not too good with hints is why I worry. ^^;;

I love the eyeshadow but I changed my color scheme and my favorite hairstyles layer OVER at least one eye while the eyeshadow layers OUTSIDE the hair...so until it's fixed, I probably won't use it. I did get a couple other black items though. Black is really the only other "color" I like to use. >.>

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 PM

Well this is pretty amazing. How is everyone?