Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2011, 07:43 PM

Welcome to Grargoth! I hope I find you all well. If you present your invitation to the Wall, the gatekeeper should be right with you! Each invitation is made for an indesructable metallic backing and durable touch screen face. Any and all questions I'm sure you'll all have can most likly be answered by this device known as a Automated Information Delivery Lieutenant(Or Aidl for short).

Rules in my City are simple. No killing. Fighting is only allowed in the many arenas throught the Battle Sphere Gardens. Stealing is strictly off limits. All interworld travel will be logged in your Aidl. Please pay attentions to worlds that are currently off limits.

All new arivals should note that forms of currency in Grargoth include, but are not limited to, precious metals, gems, magic, and stories.

Please keep in mind, there are countless number and kind of beings living or passing through Grargoth at any given time, so please try to be considerate of each being you encounter.

All Heros entering please register with this form

Name:
Gender(If aplicable):
Phisical description:
Clothing(If Aplicable):
Powers(If applicable):
Why/how you've come to Grargoth:

and you will be assigned someone to inform you of jobs available suiting your individual talents.

Job levels are

Level 1 = nil
Level 2 = fete
Level 3 = nix
Level 4 = pen
Level 5 = banther
Level 6 = plogre
Level 7 = ofus
Level 8 = hepper
Level 9 = miff
Level 10 = xenu

In your down time, feel free to visit anywhere you like in this fine City, and remember, anything you can imagine, is real.

Below I've supplied a picture and description of your Aidl, the small device that all Heroes are equipped with before entering the city.

Last edited by Shotacon; 01-03-2013 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Adding new stuff

Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 08:49 PM

(My joining info was posted in the sign up :P)

Sam found herself confused. When, exactly, did she wind up on her back? Where her ceiling might have been, she saw clear blue sky. She was so confused that she seemed to be in shock, and so, not knowing what else to do, she stayed where she was and did not move.

When a bird flew overhead, it seemed to snap her out of it. "Where...am I?"

"You are outside the walls of the city of Grargoth."

Surprised by the sudden voice, she scrambled up to find it. But she could not find it. "Hello?"

"Good evening, Miss Urai"

This time she followed the voice downwards, and found a flat metallic object. It was her invitation. She reached down and picked it up. 'alright. I'm taking the chance of looking insane here...but were you talking to me?"

"Indeed I was."

She paused. "Ok. So, I'm in Grargoth."

"Correction. You are outside of Grargoth. Please continue to the large wall on your left."

Standing up, she turned to her left, and saw that there was indeed a large wall of some distance to her left. Shrugging, she started walking in that direction. "So, how did I get here?"

"The creator heard that you were interested in coming and created an inter-dementional hole in your floor."

She stopped. That just sounded ridiculous. "Couldn't this creator have found another way?"

"It is possible, but the method the creator chose was the most efficient."

And that was that. there was no way to argue against such logic. So, without anything further to say, she kept walking.

When she got up to the wall, she looked both right and left. She saw nothing but wall. "Ok, I'm at the large wall...what do I do now?"

"Press me up against it."

So, she did as she was instructed and pressed the strange device up against the wall.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 02:14 AM

Pressing your Aidl to the wall, all is silent for several seconds. Then, suddenly, the wall in front of you begins to change. Morphing, pulling back like taffy, a hole appears. With creeks and jolts, metal bars appear in the hole. In under a minute, where once was solid wall, stands now a heavy looking iron gate, frames by a stone archway.

Up on the right side of the gateway, sits a prehistoric looking creature with wings. It's beak cracks open, and in a surprisingly deep voice, it says, “Welcome to Grargoth, the city between. I hope you enjoy your time.” Reaching up, it seems to press some kind of switch and with much screeching and cracking, the gate swings inwards, allowing you passage.

Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-15-2011, 04:36 AM

Sam watched with wonder as the wall seporated, and the gate appeared. On the other side was a world she could never have imagined, even with her over active imagination. It was a complex mix of medevil times, modern technology, and sci-fi.

She stood there for some time before remembering that she was still in the gate. "oh...sorry about that!"

She quickly ran through the gates and into the streets, where she continued to look around in amazement.

"This...place...is...awesome!"

A couple citizens, one with purple skin, and the other with a flat face and a pair of snake like eyes stopped and looked at her before giggling. Sam blushed lightly in embarrassment and continued onward, but soon found herself in awe once again.

"Wow..." she uttered as she looked straight up at the highest tower she's ever seen- and it was made of wood.

Tentively, she found herself fondling the tips of her newly pointed ears. "So...what do I do here?"

"How about what you came here to do? You did agree to help the city from dying, am I correct?"

She stared straight ahead, watching what looked to be a family of lawn gnomes. She nodded. "Yea, I did. So, how do I do that?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 AM

-Fist off, you will ne to register with your handler. He should be along soon. After that, you can either find aone of the many training halls to gain skills you may need in your jobs, or start off with a level nil dutie-

Suddenly, a slim stickfigure of a man drops from the sky. Landing before you, he stands quickly. Thrusting out his hand, he smiles in a distracted manner, "Hi there, I'm Tokiro, I'll be your Handler miss..." *Pulls a clipboard out of nowhere*, "Urai." *Puts the clipboard back to nowhere*

"Theres a bit of an issue down at Cleyborg arena I must get too as soon as possible. I have your registration and see you are clear for only level nil jobs for now." He glances over his shoulder, "I'll give you a proper indtoduction to Grargoth, the City Between when there is a little less of a chrisis. Anything you need as of now?"

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:37 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-15-2011, 07:46 PM

Name: Raven Aku-Heiwa
Gender(If aplicable): Male
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Phisical description: I stand about 6' 2'', I have Midback length black feathers sprouting from my head. I have one blue eye and one red eye. I amd slightly muscualr but skinny mostly.
Clothing(If Aplicable): N/A
Powers(If applicable): Water/Air - With these powers I can control any form of water, as well as all air. I can form ice where ever I please as well as form clouds and make it rain. (Some control over weather)
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: I came here to become an arbiture of thie relm.

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 03-15-2011 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: I forgot to add an important bit to my post.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 08:29 PM

Entery accepted. Please proceed to the Walls of Grargoth in any way you see fit.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-15-2011, 09:00 PM

Liuliana adjusted the wrap she was wearing. They were typically only worn during official ceremonies, but she knew she'd create quite a stir if she went out without any clothing at all. As it was she'd probably cause a sensation, but she didn't feel like confining herself just for the sake of these people. She entered through the main gate. It was beautiful city, but wholly unlike her own. Her eyes darted around as she took in all the sights. She had reached the marketplace, and there seemed to be sellers of every item ever made, and possible more than that.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 09:13 PM

Coming out of the crowd, a butch looking woman approaches Liuliana. Wearing a blue plad shirt and rough jeans, she pulls off her shades and looks Liuliana over once. "Hello there miss..." *Pulls out an Aidl* "Taresht. I'm Huskey. I'll be your Handler here in Grargoth, the City Between." *Cuntinues examining Aidl* "I see here you want information on possible causes of illness among your people." Huskey pulls a second Aidl out of her pocket and hands it to Liuliana.

"That there will guide you wherever you need to go." Looking up, she smiles, "Your currently a rank nil hero, so please make sure not to go to any world above that ranking without a companion of the worlds rank or higher. If you feel like taking on any jobs, just call for my on your Aidl, and I'll be right there. Any questions right off the bat?"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-15-2011, 09:18 PM

"Where would be the best place to go to get the answers I seek?" Liuliana asked. Thsi was, after all, why she was here.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 09:26 PM

Huskey points down a side street. "Down that way, you'll find a big road. You'll prolly wanna call a cab, but if you take that road all the way up to the right, you'll end up on Info Street." Smiling, Huskey puts her shades back on. "You can find out just about anything there. Any odd questions about Grargoth itself can be answered by your Aidl." Nodding with a hand to her brow, Huskey heads off back into the crowd.

Last edited by Shotacon; 03-15-2011 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling issues

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-15-2011, 09:38 PM

Liuliana hailed a cab and paid with a small pearl earring. They were now mismatched, but she'd probably end up paying for somethign else soon. "Take me to Info Street, please"

Liuliana steppped out of the cab and headed down the street. She entered a building at randomly. "Excuse. me. Can you give me information, or direct me to someone, who has information on the illness striking the creatures of my land? I live in Qwelis."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2011, 09:58 PM

A unicorn on it's hind legs walks over to the being shouting questions in the middle of the lobby. "Well" it says in a gruff voice, "you must be new around here. I'm Bellis-Pous. If you're looing for answers about illnesses, you should head over to the Pariis building. They're in charge of health issues." Pulling it's lips back in a huge grin, Bellis-Pous returns to his conversation with an imp and a croakadile in the corner of the lobby.

Several people chuckle at the overly bold newcomer.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-15-2011, 10:14 PM

"Thank you!" she shouts. She turns and leaves, passing an imp and a bird with overly long wings in conversation with the aforementioned imp. She scanned the street until she discovered the right building. It had two hipporiffs perched on it, in lazy conversation. She passed through and entered. She looked around for someone who could help her. She found a scholarly looking dwarf, that was examining a flying fish. This fish was in a bubble of water suspended in the air. She waitied until it seemed to be done with its examination then tapped it on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, sir. Do you know what could be causing the illnesses in Qwelis? It's an ocean area, so it looks like you mihgt know?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 12:13 AM

Dark storm coulds gather outside the walls of Grargoth. Thunder loud as a lion's roar. A lightning bolt strikes the ground, and in the scorch mark apears Raven Aku-Heiwa. He looks about himself, and realising his cover cloud is gone, swiftly makes another to cover his nether regions. "Aidl." he says, "What is it you want, sir...?" It inqures back. "Where is this place I'm being right now?" he asks disinterestedly. The Aidl seems to sigh, then replies, "You are now outside the walls of the City of Grargoth....sir." "Good," He quips, "I think I shall take a stroll into the city now." Holding his Aidl up to the wall, he demands to be let in.

In a slow, morphus fasion, a wrought iron gate appears. With a chuckle, the avian Gatekeeper flips the switch to allow entry. Raven chuckles deviously as he passes under the archway, muttering, " and now the plan is set in motion..."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 02:04 AM

Turning to the young lady who had tapped him on the shoulder, the dwarf doctor smiles. Looking over his specticals, he examines the girl. "Qwelis you say?" he says lightly. Moving over to a large book on a stand in a corner, he begins flipping through the pages in a practiced manner. After several minutes, he lights up with a little "Hah!" He examines the page for a few seconds. Looking up he motions the girl over. "I see your race is particulary sensetive to magical fluxuations." She nods. "Well, as of late, much of the way of things have been out of balance over all the worlds. We've seen many cases much like your own as of late." Stepping down off the stool next to the stand, he looks hard at the scantly clad woman. "All I can perscibe for now is the return of balance. The fluxuations coming from the realms will only get worse if the balence here in Grargoth is not restored."

Within moments, A small being in a tattered tunic comes running up to Raven. In a high pitch sqeek, he says in a huried voice, "Welcome welcome, my name is Nebleu, and I'll be your Handler here in Grargoth." Gasping for breath, Nebleu pulls a scroll from under his ragged atire and looks it over several times, rubbing his pale felt like hands together. "I see that you're fit for level nix and under missions." Looking up, the small being does a once over of the new arival. Smiling he says, "I can see you'll make a fine hero here. Are there any questions you have for me at the moment?"

Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-16-2011, 02:32 AM

Sam jumped back a little as the man landed. After recovering from the surprise, she listened to what he said, and determined to memorize his name. Based on the title of handler, she came to the conclusion that he would be an important contact.

When he further explained that he had to deal with something at the moment, she nodded, fully understanding how things can just pop up sometimes. When he asked if she had any other questions for him, she just shook her head. "No, I'm ok."

He had things to do, and she could ask her new device any questions she had....or so she assumed from her limited experience with the thing.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 02:54 AM

With a nod, Tokiro sprint off down the street, his legs extending to twice their length with each stride.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 PM

*Raven looks down at the smallish creature with a displeased look upon his face.* "Nebleu, what exactly is your purpose to me? What do you offer me? Do I need you for my plans? Highly unlikely." *He turns to walk away when he suddenly realizes something* "There is ONE thing I would like to know. Where can I find myself the gay males of your comunity?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 02:54 PM

Wide eyed, Nebleu busts out in an even wider grin at the newcomers statment. "Well," he chuckles, "you get right down to buisness, don't you? Well, if you're looking for that particular kind of resident, there is a colonie I know of over on Mousk Avenue. Your Aidl can guide you." Still smileing, "Well, if that's all, I will be going." With a low bow, Nebleu hurries off down a back alley.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 03:45 PM

*He smiles slightly to himself* Perfect. "Aidl!" He calls, "Yes....Sir?" Where is Mousk Avenue?" *Aidl displays a 3-D image of the path* "Good." *A cloud of mist begins to form at his feet* "Hmmm I cant let too many people know my presence is here..." *He claps his hands together and pulls them apart slowly, a cloud of heavy and think fog coming from where his hands hit, and slowly spreading outward to cover the whole city in a think layer of fog. Visibility now about 2 feet.* "There, much better" *The cloud of mist at his feet again he begins to float off in the direction the map is pointing*

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM

Several Grargothians look about themselves in confusion. A few use their own talents to clear the fog away in their onw general area. The Creator looks down on the thick cloud shrouding his city streets and smiles. On the far side of the city, a group of shady looking lizardmen shudder at the chill and mutter, "Damn elementals..." A few hiss at the mist in aggravation.

Last edited by Shotacon; 03-16-2011 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Spelling issues

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 04:08 PM

*He follows the map and chuckles at the people who are aggitated* "So, the people here seem not to enjoy mist do they Aidl?" *He reaches the Avenue and sets down allowing the mist to clear* "Lets see how they like a little rain" *He looks to the sky as a small amount of rain begins to fall* "I do love a good rain shower." *He looks around and spies a few possiblities* "Hmmm theres a Fallen Angel with four foot feathery pure black wings behind his ears, a fire elemental, and a few other choices." How interesting. Many people and types of people in this town" *He takes a step and feels something squish between his toes making a face of disqust* "What th-" *He looks down to see a blob of pink morphous goop under his foot. He lifts his foot and the goop moves away, he supresses a shiver*

"Mmk.. Lets start with my first choice and the one I want most." *He approaches the Fallen Angel* "My my, what beautiful wings you have."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2011, 06:37 PM

Raiho looks up from under his head wings, currently peeked over his head to keep the rain out of his eyes. Spying the one who addressed him, Raiho can't help but giggle at his atire. Snaping his headwings once to toss off a bit of the rain condensing there, Raiho smiles, and in a rich voice says, "Thank you. I take it we have you to thank for this light shower?" Flipping his waist length sopping wet red hair over his shoulder, Raiho continues to smile.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2011, 06:44 PM

*He grins sheepishly just for just an instant at his smile and then looks away into the sky with a serious and yet deep thinking manner* "I do so much love the rain. It feels like my home." *He blushes slightly at revealing a bit of his past* "I am sorry if it bothers you but the rain suits me better." *He looks up again and the rain comes down a bit harder, but does not fall over Raiho* "May I inguire as to your name oh handsome one?"