Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 PM

"Hey! And Windup? She can try and keep him if she wants." Owen laughed. "We'll see how long it takes before his ticking drives her insane."

"You never cease to worry me Owen..." Windup shook his head. He turned to the cat eared girl. "I don't belive we've been introduced yet." He held his hand out to her.

Owen rolled his eyes and turned to the new woman who was talking to Meilou. His eyes took on the yellow glow again as he looked at her. 'She's a strange one... she feels almost human...but something is off.'

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 03-07-2013, 08:22 PM

"Dea!" She grinned and shook his hand, stub of a tail twitching. "Hmph... this doesn't come off as easily as I'd hoped.. you're no fun tin man...." She pouted looking at his hand, examining the structure of his arm. "How does it stay on..? I wonder if I have any tools that could-"

"Dea..."

"Yes?"

"You're doing it again."

"Doin' what?"

"Taking your head talking and running it out your mouth."

".....Oh..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 PM

Melane looked between everyone in the room. "Everyone is a little strange." She looked down at Kyria. "Huh?" She poked her belly causing the small child to giggle.

"Dinner is just about ready~" Mana called from the kitchen. "Are the tables all set?"

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2013, 09:03 PM

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Dea." He said, nervously pulling his hand away from the eager girl. Realizing it was probly for the best that she hadn't seen his core.

Owen rubbed his eyes and the glow disappeared. She didn't seem dangerous, but something about her threw him off.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-09-2013, 05:05 AM

Dea nodded and scampered away. "I'll do it!"

"You're going to pocked the cutlery again aren't you..?"

".....................................No."

"..."

"Only a little."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-09-2013, 05:15 AM

Mana huffed. "Don't you dare steal the silverware, Dea~" She pouted.

"Let's just cut her hands off." Kayko smirked.

Mel rubbed the back of her head and looked over at the door before she looked down at Kyria. "We'll stay here until we're found."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 PM

Windup was taken aback by the woman's sudden response. "You're joking right Miss Kayko?"

Owen laughed. "This place is going to be fun."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-09-2013, 06:09 PM

The lynx pouted and huffed before stalking off to fetch the plates and prewrapped cutlery, doing her best to behave and not pocket anything. She made her way around the table setting up and stuck her tongue out at Kayko, wiggling her fingers.

Bruiser sighed and shook her head, making her way to the table with a tray and set it down in the middle, sorting out the drinks to their proper places.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 PM

"Joking? Sure." Kayko shrugged, placing her hands behind her head.

Mana carried a few trays out of the kitchen and set them down on the table, going back to get more.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2013, 07:01 AM

Windup stared in disbelief for a moment then leaned back, making a mental note to never anger this woman.

Owen took his drink from Bruiser and thanked her.

Windup relaxed as everyone settled with their drinks. His ticking fell back in a slow, rhythmic pattern.