Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-22-2016, 02:09 PM

HTML Code:
[CENTER][IMG]pic[/IMG]
[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]﹃

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]Character Name[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

﹄[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Age[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Gender[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Sexuality[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Personality[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]5 adjectives[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Favorite Type[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Home Town[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Rival[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Badges[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Silver"]✖[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]✖[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]✖[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 1[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 2[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 3[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 4[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 5[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://orig02.deviantart.net/4791/f/2014/355/e/4/pokeball_on_by_pa_kazushige-d8aoyqx.png[/IMG]  [SIZE="1"]Pokemon 6[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-22-2016 at 02:11 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-22-2016, 02:12 PM

[IMG]pic[/IMG]
-------------------------------------------------------

Character Name

Agexxx
Genderxxx
Sexualityxxx
Personality5 adjectives
Favorite Typexxx
Home Townxxx
Rivalxxx
Badgesxxx

Pokemon 1

Pokemon 2

Pokemon 3

Pokemon 4

Pokemon 5

Pokemon 6

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-22-2016, 02:15 PM

HTML Code:
[CENTER][IMG]pic[/IMG]
[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]﹃

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]Character Name[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

﹄[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Age[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Gender[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Love Interest[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Partner/Teammates[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Personality[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]5 adjectives[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Favorite Type[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Home Town[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Rival[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="color"]Badges[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Silver"]✖[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]✖[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]✖[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL]
[URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://url to pokemon page"][IMG][/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-22-2016 at 03:05 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-22-2016, 02:30 PM

Aleu Black

Age23
GenderFemale
Love InterestRroy
Partner/TeammatesTBD
PersonalityQuirky, emotional, stubborn, crafty, capable
Favorite TypeDark
Home TownLaverre City
RivalNieko
Badges0--has challenged leader several times and keeps losing

Rroy Skytun

Agexxx
GenderMale
Love InterestN/A
Partner/TeammatesNieko
PersonalityHaughty, cold, abrasive, controlling, brilliant
Favorite TypeDark or ice
Home TownIcirrus City
RivalAleu
BadgesShould have all 8 and could defeat the Elite Four, but doesn't have an interest

Nieko Colte

Age31
GenderMale
Love InterestEleanor
Partner/TeammatesRroy
PersonalityFlamboyant, upbeat, charming, derpy, affectionate
Favorite TypeFire or flying
Home TownLentimas Town
RivalEleanor
BadgesTrio Badge, Basic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, and Quake Badge

Arvin Kaiser

Age29
GenderMale
Love InterestKyna
Partner/TeammatesVarun
PersonalityCocky, witty, empathetic, charismatic, flirt
Favorite TypePoison
Home TownOpelucid City
RivalKyna
BadgesTrio Badge, Basic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge (8 of 8); successfully defeated Elite Four

Varun O'Sealt

Age28
GenderMale
Love InterestTBD
Partner/TeammatesArvin
PersonalitySuave, charming, sweet, friendly, loyal
Favorite TypeWater
Home TownDriftveil City
RivalTBD
BadgesTrio Badge, Basic Badge, and Insect Badge

Melik Tasee

Age26
GenderMale
Love InterestTBD
Partner/TeammatesFritz
PersonalityCheeky, goofy, intelligent, flexible, honest
Favorite TypeGround
Home TownNimbasa City
RivalNyx
BadgesTrio Badge, Basic Badge, Insect Badge, and Bolt Badge

Fritz Germain

Age25
GenderMale
Love InterestNyx
Partner/TeammatesMelik
PersonalityQuiet, understanding, calm, enduring, eccentric
Favorite TypeFlying
Home TownCastelia City
RivalNyx
BadgesTrio Badge and Basic Badge

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-22-2016 at 07:34 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-28-2016, 11:34 AM

Character profile for Kiyo's Mysterious Magic

My Name is Hayden Blair Sincleir, and I am 18 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a senior member of the mystery club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, all identities--both male and female, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of fire.
There is something else you should know about me, I am a legit redhead and my eyes are the color of the moon.
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
Besides hella awesome? Uh, I'm tough. Like one punch woman kind of tough. Mess with me or my friends and I'll make sure you've got a nice shiner to show off tomorrow. What else? I'm popular. Everyone loves me and if they don't love me, they fear me. I'm a social media wizard, er, witch. If you bad talk me, I will ruin you. Speaking of ruining, I'm extremely good at ruining relationships. If you're dating a hottie and I want him, I will go kiss him and steal him from you. Or if your girlfriend is smoking, I will walk up and grab some of her ass for myself. Yeah, you could say I'm a flirt and a tease, but I'll play dirty if you want.

Hayden is a stubborn, rebellious young woman. She might look like a pretty model girl but she's far from frail and weak. She's bold and outgoing, and certainly not afraid to throw her snarky remarks in on other's business. She acts fearless and talks a tough game, often landing her in trouble. But, like always, mum comes to the rescue. Just don't tell her that. It pisses her the hell off. She thinks she's invincible when in reality she just craves attention.

Growing up with working parents, they never gave her the time of day she needed to blossom into someone sweeter. Whenever her parents were around, she would throw fits and start fights. She thought that being mischievous would get their attention. Eventually, it just became a girl who cried wolf story and they left her alone, giving her full-access to their credit cards. Because of this, Hayden doesn't think about consequences. Money solves everything, or so she believes.

Despite all these negative traits, Hayden does have her redeeming qualities. She's overprotective of people she cares deeply for. Mess with them and she'll fuck you up. She's also extremely devoted to whatever she dives into, assuming it was of her own volition. Hayden's also not afraid to be completely upfront and honest with people. If she doesn't like you, you will know. Or, if she's madly in love with you, she won't hold back her sexual flirts. She also isn't one to lie, claiming she doesn't need to twist her tongue to get her way.

Biography:
Let's just say I come from money. A lot of money. My mum and dad are rich. Mum's a lawyer and dad's a broker. Between the two of them, I get everything I want. They love me dearly too as I am their only child. I was supposed to have a brother but... yeah. We don't really talk about that. So instead of getting a real biological brother, I got this stick-up-his-ass hottie who keeps friendzoning me. Friendzoning me, I mean seriously? Have you seen me? I am not friendzone material. I am girlfriend material and yet he won't ask me out. Says it would be too weird since we've known each other our whole life. Uh, hello, best friends make the best romances.

Anyway, as I was saying, I get whatever I want. And I wanted to join the Mystery Club. Sure, it sounds lame but I needed something to spice up my life. Why not get myself into a little mayhem and mystery? It's about time I put years worth of self-dense training, kickboxing, and gymnastics to good use. And maybe I can finally check out my mean swing on someone's jaw. I'm not the all-star pitcher for nothing. This babe's got guns for days, ayoo!

I should probably note that if I were to get into any sort of trouble, mum would bail me out. She's the best. She hasn't lost a case yet.

Magic Abilities:
The power of fire manifests within my soul. I can not only create flames that dance between my hands and toes, but I can also thaw a frozen heart. Yes, that's right, a single touch will cause your body to warm slowly and burn out whatever ailments reside within. Got the fever? The flu? A cold? Come to me and I'll purge it from your system. Besides burning out whatever plagues you, I can also play with lightning, more so in the fact that I can ground it. Nothing burns me for I am hotter than lava. Oh, perhaps I should add that I can achieve flight by creating thruster-like flames. These thrusters aren't in my feet though. So think of Iron Man but using his palms to fly. It isn't pretty but at least I can get away if my life is ever on the line.

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of "Fight Like a Girl" for all eternity.

Played By Xavirne, Closed

My Name is William Ace Jaeger-Gamble, and I am 17 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a Junior in high school whose a member of the Mystery Club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, women, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of water.
There is something else you should know about me, I have icy blue orbs and midnight-black hair with shades of blue..
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
From what I've heard, people claim I'm a funny, stand up kind of guy. Some say I can be a bit dry whereas others say I'm too distant, too detached. Personally, I think I'm just right. I try to remain level-headed and see the story from all sides. I will admit that I do tend to give off the "cold shoulder" vibe, but it's not because I think I'm better than you. No, it's more I don't want to be bothered with you. And I'm not trying to offend. It's just, my time is precious. I would rather not waste it on someone I don't really want to concern myself with.

Although he might appear haughty and arrogant, Ace isn't really that type of man. He really is indifferent, caring little about relationships and socialization. That's not to say he doesn't hang out or have friends, he does! He just doesn't need them 24/7. Some might call him a lone wolf. Growing up in a hectic environment where he has little time to himself makes Ace crave his individuality and alone time.

A word of warning, he's quite sassy. Having grown up with a sister who was one of those "wannabe plastics," he learned how to hold is own against a horde of bitchy, whiny, needy, princesses.

Biography:
I was born William Ace Jaeger by two people I've never met. Not wanting to cut ties with my past, my adoptive parents--who I call mom and dad--decided they would simply amend my last name so it matched theirs. Hence, Jaeger-Gamble.

Now you're probably expecting a sad story as I'm an orphan without a family, right? Well, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. My parents are amazing. They adopted me around the age of four. I wasn't their only adopted child either. Mom couldn't have babies of her own due to dad's sterility. Hence, adopting. They always wanted four children and so they got four children.

I grew up with Lahela (14), their second adopted child. Although he didn't live with me, for he was 22 and in college, Jiayi did visit from time to time. When I turned 16, mom and dad decided to adopt their last child, as Lahela was leaving for college. Her name is Oichi and she's turning two soon.

Growing up as I did, I learned a lot about humility and patience. I also learned charity and kindness. We were always volunteering or setting up donation drives. We really learned how to manage our homework schedules as there was no arguing when it came to helping others out. We weren't allowed to let our grades slip either. We had to maintain As if we wanted to get into college for "free." If we got Bs, they would pay for 75% of the bill. Cs, 50%. Ds... nothing. I've been maintaining a 93 to 96 average so I'm pretty safe.

Up until recently, my dad was an EMT. He spent a lot of his weekends working and saving lives. Now he works at a garden center part time. He loves it. Mom's always worked with the school as a Special Needs Teacher. Her specialty is speech development. Jiayi is a neurosurgeon in the next city over. Lahela is a photographer. Me? I still don't know what I want to do yet. Good thing I have another year to figure it out.

Speaking of school, I'm a member of the swim team; holding a lot of records and awards to my name. I'm also a part of the National Honors Society and the Quiz Bowl. Both are smart kid clubs. NHS revolves around leadership and volunteering (I'm the VP this year), Quiz Bowl is a nerd competition where we're asking trivia questions (I'm the Second Chair so when Chair One can't answer, I answer on behalf of the team). It's a 4-man team against another 4-man team. You push your buzzer if you think you know the answer. Get it right, you get a point. Get it wrong, you lose 1/2 a point. When the time runs up, the team with the most points win.

Despite being a Junior, I take a lot of Senior classes. Some are easy whereas others are hard. I didn't really get a say in my schedule as I was absolutely determined to take German. German is only offered at a certain time and, to put it in my schedule, I got shoved into a lot of Senior classes. Not that it matters. I was already on the "accelerated" path (meaning I'm a year a head of most students in my grade) but there is a bit of a learning curve for me. I rarely get any fun time, which is why I joined the Mystery Club. It was my excuse to do something other than sport-heavy or academic-heavy work.

Magic Abilities:
Water /noun/: "a colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms."

The day I earned these powers is the day I lost my ability to taste and smell. Although some would argue it a hefty price, I say it's not enough. I understand the element that I command. I've become indifferent, lacking outside prejudices that could cause me to falter. Due to this, I have perfect control over water. I can pull it from the air to create whip-like arms or form a liquid barrier to absorb any damage cast my way. I can also create ice by turning down the temperature of the water I collect. This ice can become the sheet beneath your feet that makes you slip or lithe little blades that slit open your flesh. Fret not, my ice can also become a solid shield that shatters upon impact, voiding the attack of all that it was worth, so no harm will come onto me.

As you know, there is a third phase for water--gas. Yes, I can control it. I can roll in an ominous fog or turn up the heat to give you a nice day at the spa. Really, it's your choice and my pleasure. Though don't test my patience for I have a quaint little trick up my sleeve. Recall the dictionary definition of water? Namely, that part about being the basis for all living things. Yes. Oh yes, I can. Will I? No, not likely. I don't really enjoy the darker side of the force.

And although you might think I'm overpowered, let me remind you that I cannot create water for energy can neither be created nor destroyed. I can merely manipulate it and bend it to my will. If there is not enough water in the air, I can't make it expand into something I can use. Simply put, I need humidity, a pool, a lake, a river--anything water-related to shine. If it's too dry or I'm not near enough water, I'm absolutely useless.

One more thing I would like to note. The time of day heavily impacts my abilities. Like tides, I have highs and lows. During high tide or a full moon, my abilities come naturally to me. They require little to no effort. During low tide or new moon, I have to force the water to listen to me. It's hard to make something move when the earth sciences work against you.

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of "Why Worry" for all eternity.

Played By Xavirne, closed
My Name is Jackson "Spade" Remiel Narcissus, and I am 18 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as senior in high school as well as a member of the Order, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, no one for I am asexual, which may come into play as things unfold.
Hidden magic lies beneath the surface of this life, taking the form of illusions and magic tricks
There is something else you should know about me, I am naturally a raven but I dye my hair blond. I have two-tone eyes; one is green and the other is blue. However, I tend to were lavender contacts to hide this for most people tend to be scared when they see my differing irises.
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
Jack or as he likes to call himself, Spade, is a snake-like man. His eyes always cast a condescending look upon those he gazes upon. He's haughty and bitter, never letting another push him around. He's known to snap and bite, much like the snake people believe he is.

Jack keeps to himself or with his pack of equally cold friends. He's not afraid to kick you when you're down, but he's also not the type to go out of his way to hunt (hurt) you. He's arrogant and likes things to come to him. He prefers not to work unless necessary.

And god forbid someone challenge him to a fight.

He hates confrontation. He hates violence. And yet, if you were to go to the school library and look up "violent" in the dictionary, you would see his name in big, bold letters beside it. Just because he hates it doesn't mean he wouldn't kick you until you're an inch of death.

It is wise to stay off his bad side. If he does tell you to stop or knock it off, it is wise to obey. Unless you've got a thing for near-death experiences.

Biography:
There is really little to share about Jack. His parents are ghastly thin folks who are far too old to have such a young son. They never wanted a child and yet they got one. As such, he spends most of his time living with his uncle, the man who brought him into the Order.

Upon discovering that Jack had an uncanny connection with magic and illusions, his uncle called a meeting and demanded Jack be indoctrinated. All agreed, seeing the value in his powers. He could make the mind question the reality of things. So those shadows some claim to see? Or the ghosts they feel? Jack can go in and play with the mind. Make people question their sanity. It's all to help the Order stay hidden.

Having trained since he was five, Jack has 13 years worth of experience under his belt. It is safe to assume that he knows how to control his powers. It's also safe to assume that breaking from his mind manipulation is no easy feat.

Granted, despite all this, one must remember. Jack is lazy. He would really only use his powers to protect the Order and never for self-enjoyment.

Magic Abilities:
Jack is a master of manipulation, namely when it comes to illusions, tricks, and the mind. Ever since he was a kid, he was obsessed with magicians and magic. He was extremely good at it too. He would wow his peers and parents time and time again. Little did they know that his tricks were not tricks, but reality created through his ability to create illusions. The dove that flies from the hat? Oh does it look real! But it is merely just an illusion, a quick trick of the mind. His ability to always read or find your card? Well, it's a rigged game. To you, you see a full deck. To him, it's always a deck Jack of Spades.

To create these illusions, Jack enters the mind. Those under his illusions might feel a slight tingle or perhaps feel a headache. As they are not uncommon feelings, none question that they might be under a bit of mind control. Or rather, mind manipulation.

Now to manipulate the mind, Jack needs a few things. First, he cannot do it without his wand. As such, he always wears long sleeves and has an apparatus around his wrist that allows him to retract his wand whenever necessary. Jack also needs a clear line of sight on the one he's manipulating. If they turn around a corner, the illusion will fall. But it's not obvious! Oh no, Jack is a master of mind manipulation. When you do break his control, you'll suddenly feel dizzy. Your mind will see a haze. You'll recall little fragments of the illusion and you'll wonder if you were zoning or day dreaming.

But Jack's powers don't stop there. He is an illusionist after all! To make his victims see the unseen, he must have power over illusions. If he does lose his ability to manipulate the mind (this happens when his victim realizes that they are under his control and must force him out of their mind), he can fall back on his magic. And as such, he has a deck of cards that help him fulfill these duties. The deck is a mix of colors--red, blue, and yellow. If he truly believes in the heart of the cards, he'll draw what he needs most (though he might not always believe this).

If the card does not hit the target, the card disintegrates and nothing happens. Meaning, it is possible for nothing to happen. Because of this, he often throws 3 cards at a time over a wide range--though he does not have to. The cards are not always different. He could throw 2 blues and 1 red, 3 reds, 1 of each, etc. It varies completely.

His cards have a cooldown. He has 52 cards. For every 1 card he throws, he has a 30-second cooldown. He can throw no more than 3 cards at a time, meaning he has to wait 90 seconds before he can throw his next set of 3. As such, it is important that he draw the right combo of cards the first time. If he burns through is deck, he has to wait 52-minutes before his deck will reappear and be ready for use.

If he draws a red card, it's an offensive card. If hit with a red card, the victim takes physical damage. If hit in the arm, their arm will likely bruise or bleed. If hit in the leg, they'll probably fumble and have a hard time running. Although these might just look like magic cards, they are much more. Each red card has beveled edges, inflicting physical damage onto the victim.

If he draws a blue card, it's a defensive card. This card serves as an attack-blocker. Meaning, an enemy's powers are temporarily knocked offline. This only lasts for 5-seconds but that's just enough time to land a punch or escape.

If he draws a yellow card, it's a stun card. If hit with a yellow card, the victim is unable to move for 5-seconds. They are literally rooted where they stand. This allows Jack a chance to dish some serious damage. Or run away if things are getting a bit over his head.

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of Devil in the Mirror for all eternity.

Last edited by Xavirne; 04-12-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 03-31-2016, 12:05 PM

HTML Code:
[FONT="calibri"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT] ✛ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Color"]Username[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Color"][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR="Color"][/COLOR][/RIGHT][COLOR="Color"][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR="Color"][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR="Color"][/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT][IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]
[COLOR="Color"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Character quote here."[/FONT][/COLOR]

✛  Hello, my name is [COLOR="Color"]WriteNameHere[/COLOR].  That being said, I would prefer that you call me [COLOR="Color"]WriteNicknameHere[/COLOR].
✛  I identify as a [COLOR="Color"]male/female[/COLOR] and I was born on [COLOR="Color"]Month Date[/COLOR].  I am[COLOR="Color"]Age[/COLOR] years old.
✛  I’m from [COLOR="Color"]What town did you grow up in[/COLOR] and I’m currently a [COLOR="Color"]What do you do?  Student/worker/etc.[/COLOR]

✛  [COLOR="Color"]When it comes to my looks...[/COLOR]
Write about your appearance.  Height, weight, hair color, eyes.  You can write about your typical attire (you do wear some clothes under your suit).

✛  [COLOR="Color"]Personality wise, I'm...[/COLOR]
Write personality here.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]On that note, my backstory is...[/COLOR]
Share your character’s history.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]I have a nifty little secret, I...[/COLOR]
List your magical powers, abilities, and strengths.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]But I'm not without fault or flaws...[/COLOR]
List your weaknesses, shortcomings, insecurities, etc.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...[/COLOR]
Do you have a crush on someone?  Have you committed a crime?  What's your dirty, little secret?

✛  The soundtrack to my life is [COLOR="Color"]list song here[/COLOR].  Granted, you can't just have one theme so this song is the other half: [COLOR="Color"]list second song here[/COLOR].
✛  If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be [COLOR="Color"]list alignment here[/COLOR], making me a [COLOR="Color"]good guy/bad guy/unknown[/COLOR].  Because of this, I'm motivated by [COLOR="Color"]what motivates you, love, greed, power, etc?[/COLOR].
✛  Because it's important, I don't like [COLOR="Color"]list 3 to 5 things you hate[/COLOR] so try to avoid those.  Instead, let's focus on what I do like, such as [COLOR="Color"]list 3 to 5 likes[/COLOR].[/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

✛ - - - - - - - - - - Username
[IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]
"Character quote here."

✛ Hello, my name is WriteNameHere. That being said, I would prefer that you call me WriteNicknameHere.
✛ I identify as a male/female and I was born on Month Date. I amAge years old.
✛ I’m from What town did you grow up in and I’m currently a What do you do? Student/worker/etc.

When it comes to my looks...
Write about your appearance. Height, weight, hair color, eyes. You can write about your typical attire (you do wear some clothes under your suit).

Personality wise, I'm...
Write personality here.

On that note, my backstory is...

I have a nifty little secret, I...
List your magical powers, abilities, and strengths.

But I'm not without fault or flaws...

For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...
Do you have a crush on someone? Have you committed a crime? What's your dirty, little secret?

✛ The soundtrack to my life is list song here. Granted, you can't just have one theme so this song is the other half: list second song here.
✛ If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be list alignment here, making me a good guy/bad guy/unknown. Because of this, I'm motivated by what motivates you, love, greed, power, etc?.
✛ Because it's important, I don't like list 3 to 5 things you hate so try to avoid those. Instead, let's focus on what I do like, such as list 3 to 5 likes.

✛ - - - - - - - - - - Xavi
"Character quote here."

✛ Hello, my name is William Ace Jaeger-Gamble. That being said, I would prefer that you call me Ace.
✛ I identify as a male and I was born on December 21. I am 19 years old.
✛ I’m from What town did you grow up in and I’m currently a university student whose looking to be a businessman of sorts.

When it comes to my looks...
Write about your appearance. Height, weight, hair color, eyes. You can write about your typical attire (you do wear some clothes under your suit).

Personality wise, I'm...
From what I've heard, people claim I'm a funny, stand up kind of guy. Some say I can be a bit dry whereas others say I'm too distant, too detached. Personally, I think I'm just right. I try to remain level-headed and see the story from all sides. I will admit that I do tend to give off the "cold shoulder" vibe, but it's not because I think I'm better than you. No, it's more I don't want to be bothered with you. And I'm not trying to offend. It's just, my time is precious. I would rather not waste it on someone I don't really want to concern myself with.

Although he might appear haughty and arrogant, Ace isn't really that type of man. He really is indifferent, caring little about relationships and socialization. That's not to say he doesn't hang out or have friends, he does! He just doesn't need them 24/7. Some might call him a lone wolf. Growing up in a hectic environment where he has little time to himself makes Ace crave his individuality and alone time.

A word of warning, he's quite sassy. Having grown up with a sister who was one of those "wannabe plastics," he learned how to hold is own against a horde of bitchy, whiny, needy, princesses.

I was born William Ace Jaeger by two people I've never met. Not wanting to cut ties with my past, my adoptive parents--who I call mom and dad--decided they would simply amend my last name so it matched theirs. Hence, Jaeger-Gamble.

Now you're probably expecting a sad story as I'm an orphan without a family, right? Well, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. My parents are amazing. They adopted me around the age of four. I wasn't their only adopted child either. Mom couldn't have babies of her own due to dad's sterility. Hence, adopting. They always wanted four children and so they got four children.

I grew up with Lahela (14), their second adopted child. Although he didn't live with me, for he was 22 and in college, Jiayi did visit from time to time. When I turned 16, mom and dad decided to adopt their last child, as Lahela was leaving for college. Her name is Oichi and she's turning two soon.

Growing up as I did, I learned a lot about humility and patience. I also learned charity and kindness. We were always volunteering or setting up donation drives. We really learned how to manage our homework schedules as there was no arguing when it came to helping others out. We weren't allowed to let our grades slip either. We had to maintain As if we wanted to get into college for "free." If we got Bs, they would pay for 75% of the bill. Cs, 50%. Ds... nothing. I've been maintaining a 93 to 96 average so I'm pretty safe.

Up until recently, my dad was an EMT. He spent a lot of his weekends working and saving lives. Now he works at a garden center part time. He loves it. Mom's always worked with the school as a Special Needs Teacher. Her specialty is speech development. Jiayi is a neurosurgeon in the next city over. Lahela is a photographer. Me? I still don't know what I want to do yet. Good thing I have another year to figure it out.

Speaking of school, I'm a member of the swim team; holding a lot of records and awards to my name. I'm also a part of the National Honors Society and the Quiz Bowl. Both are smart kid clubs. NHS revolves around leadership and volunteering (I'm the VP this year), Quiz Bowl is a nerd competition where we're asking trivia questions (I'm the Second Chair so when Chair One can't answer, I answer on behalf of the team). It's a 4-man team against another 4-man team. You push your buzzer if you think you know the answer. Get it right, you get a point. Get it wrong, you lose 1/2 a point. When the time runs up, the team with the most points win.

Despite being a Junior, I take a lot of Senior classes. Some are easy whereas others are hard. I didn't really get a say in my schedule as I was absolutely determined to take German. German is only offered at a certain time and, to put it in my schedule, I got shoved into a lot of Senior classes. Not that it matters. I was already on the "accelerated" path (meaning I'm a year a head of most students in my grade) but there is a bit of a learning curve for me.

I have a nifty little secret, I...
Water /noun/: "a colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms."

The day I earned these powers is the day I lost my ability to taste and smell. Although some would argue it a hefty price, I say it's not enough. I understand the element that I command. I've become indifferent, lacking outside prejudices that could cause me to falter. Due to this, I have perfect control over water. I can pull it from the air to create whip-like arms or form a liquid barrier to absorb any damage cast my way. I can also create ice by turning down the temperature of the water I collect. This ice can become the sheet beneath your feet that makes you slip or lithe little blades that slit open your flesh. Fret not, my ice can also become a solid shield that shatters upon impact, voiding the attack of all that it was worth, so no harm will come onto me.

As you know, there is a third phase for water--gas. Yes, I can control it. I can roll in an ominous fog or turn up the heat to give you a nice day at the spa. Really, it's your choice and my pleasure. Though don't test my patience for I have a quaint little trick up my sleeve. Recall the dictionary definition of water? Namely, that part about being the basis for all living things. Yes. Oh yes, I can. Will I? No, not likely. I don't really enjoy the darker side of the force.

And although you might think I'm overpowered, let me remind you that I cannot create water for energy can neither be created nor destroyed. I can merely manipulate it and bend it to my will. If there is not enough water in the air, I can't make it expand into something I can use. Simply put, I need humidity, a pool, a lake, a river--anything water-related to shine. If it's too dry or I'm not near enough water, I'm absolutely useless.

One more thing I would like to note. The time of day heavily impacts my abilities. Like tides, I have highs and lows. During high tide or a full moon, my abilities come naturally to me. They require little to no effort. During low tide or new moon, I have to force the water to listen to me. It's hard to make something move when the earth sciences work against you.

Do you have a crush on someone? Have you committed a crime? What's your dirty, little secret?

✛ The soundtrack to my life is list song here. Granted, you can't just have one theme so this song is the other half: list second song here.
✛ If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be list alignment here, making me a good guy/bad guy/unknown. Because of this, I'm motivated by what motivates you, love, greed, power, etc?.
✛ Because it's important, I don't like list 3 to 5 things you hate so try to avoid those. Instead, let's focus on what I do like, such as list 3 to 5 likes.

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-31-2016 at 12:15 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 08-22-2016, 01:03 PM

Public Profile
Note that the information in the "Intro" section is per the character. You do not have to share everything. This is your Facebook Profile. You pick and choose the information you're willing to give away.
HTML Code:
[FONT="calibri"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT] ✛ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Color"]Username[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]Facebook cover photo (700px X 266px)[/IMG]
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Color"][SIZE="3"]Cover photo description, if applicable[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/FONT][/RIGHT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]
[COLOR="Color"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][I]Name[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][SIZE="4"]Intro[/SIZE][/B]
[COLOR="Color"]160 character bio[/COLOR][INDENT][U]Overview[/U]
✛  Workplace(s) [COLOR="Color"]where do you/have you work/ed (remove if no job listed)[/COLOR]
✛  Studying [COLOR="Color"]have you updated this?[/COLOR]
✛  Education [COLOR="Color"]where are/did you going/go to school[/COLOR]
✛  Current City [COLOR="Color"]where are you living (did you remember to update your Facebook?)[/COLOR]
✛  Hometown [COLOR="Color"]where are you from[/COLOR]
✛  Relationship [COLOR="Color"]What's your relationship status (remove, if not listed)[/COLOR]

[U]Contact and Basic Information[/U]
✛  Birthday [COLOR="Color"]do you list the entire thing, or just the month and day[/COLOR]
✛  Gender [COLOR="Color"]which do you identify as[/COLOR]
✛  Interested In [COLOR="Color"]what's your sexual preference[/COLOR]
✛  Website [COLOR="Color"]got any links worth sharing[/COLOR]
✛  Social Links [COLOR="Color"]got any links worth sharing[/COLOR]
✛  Languages [COLOR="Color"]what do you speak[/COLOR]
✛  Religion [COLOR="Color"]do you believe[/COLOR]
✛  Politics [COLOR="Color"]who would you vote for[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]Pages You Like[/SIZE][/B]
[COLOR="Color"]List up to 10 pages you follow on Facebook[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE="4"]Groups You're In[/SIZE][/B]
[COLOR="Color"]List up to five[/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

✛ - - - - - - - - - - Username

[IMG]Facebook cover photo (700px X 266px)[/IMG]
Cover photo description, if applicable

Name

Intro
160 character bio
Overview
✛ Workplace(s) where do you/have you work/ed (remove if no job listed)
✛ Studying have you updated this?
✛ Education where are/did you going/go to school
✛ Current City where are you living (did you remember to update your Facebook?)
✛ Hometown where are you from
✛ Relationship What's your relationship status (remove, if not listed)

Contact and Basic Information
✛ Birthday do you list the entire thing, or just the month and day
✛ Gender which do you identify as
✛ Interested In what's your sexual preference
✛ Website got any links worth sharing
✛ Social Links got any links worth sharing
✛ Languages what do you speak
✛ Religion do you believe
✛ Politics who would you vote for
Pages You Like
List up to 10 pages you follow on Facebook

Groups You're In
List up to five

The Extended Profile
HTML Code:
[FONT="calibri"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]

[SIZE="4"][B]With Time, Things Learned[/B][/SIZE]
✛  Full Name [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Birthday [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Gender [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Sexuality [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Tattoos [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Piercing [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]
✛  Studying [COLOR="Color"]xxx[/COLOR]

✛  [COLOR="Color"]Personality-wise, I'm...[/COLOR]
Write personality here.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]On that note, my backstory is...[/COLOR]

✛  [COLOR="Color"]On the outside, I look human but within these vein's I'm...[/COLOR]
Werewolf, witch, hunter, vampire, or human.  Explain your powers/weapons, if applicable.

✛  [COLOR="Color"]But I'm not without fault or flaws...[/COLOR]

✛  [COLOR="Color"]Regarding the supernatural, I think...[/COLOR]
Do you hate it?  Love it?  Find it fascinating?  Think it dumb?

✛  [COLOR="Color"]For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...[/COLOR]
Do you have a crush on someone?  Have you committed a crime?  What's your dirty, little secret?

✛  The soundtrack to my life is [COLOR="Color"]list song here[/COLOR].  Granted, you can't just have one theme so this song is the other half: [COLOR="Color"]list second song here[/COLOR].

✛  If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be [COLOR="Color"]list alignment here[/COLOR], making me a [COLOR="Color"]good guy/bad guy/unknown[/COLOR].  

✛  Because of this, I'm motivated by [COLOR="Color"]what motivates you, love, greed, power, etc?[/COLOR].
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

With Time, Things Learned
✛ Full Name xxx
✛ Age xxx
✛ Gender xxx
✛ Sexuality xxx
✛ Tattoos xxx
✛ Piercing xxx
✛ Studying xxx

Personality-wise, I'm...
Write personality here.

On the outside, I look human but within these vein's I'm...
Werewolf, witch, hunter, vampire, or human. Explain your powers/weapons, if applicable.

Regarding the supernatural, I think...
Do you hate it? Love it? Find it fascinating? Think it dumb?

✛ If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be list alignment here, making me a good guy/bad guy/unknown.

✛ Because of this, I'm motivated by what motivates you, love, greed, power, etc?.

Last edited by Xavirne; 08-23-2016 at 04:50 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 08-22-2016, 01:12 PM

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath.

Chase B Reiniger

Intro
Yo, the name's Chase. I'm just your average nerd looking to make my mark on the world. :B
Overview
✛ Workplace(s) Game Stop, Dunkin Donuts
✛ Education Berkeley University of California, Matignon High School
✛ Current City Berkeley, California
✛ Hometown Cambridge, Massachusetts
✛ Relationship Single
✛ Followed By 16,314 people

✛ Birthday December 7th (21)
✛ Gender Male
✛ Interested In Women
✛ Email [email protected]
✛ Website cbrcosplay.com, patreon.com/CBRcosplay
✛ Social Links twitter.com/CBRcosplay, cantchaseme.tumblr.com, instagram.com/cbrcosplay
Pages You Like
CBR Cosplay, Overwatch, Jessica Nigri, Legend of Zelda, Top Gear, Team Instinct, I Can Touch My Nose with My Tongue, NYCC, Avenged Sevenfold, Halsey

Groups You're In
Pokemon Go: Boston Team Instinct, Boston Cosplayers United, Petition to Make the Death Star Real, Chase's Colossalcon Room Arrangements 2017, Looking for Local Models

Last edited by Xavirne; 08-23-2016 at 04:56 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 08-22-2016, 02:31 PM

The crunching beneath my toes makes me miss the way his breath would fog up my world on a cool autumn night. I'm just the mirror, set in rhythm with the subtle murmurs of his breaking heart </3

Kariana May

Intro
MEEEEEowwwwwWWwww.
Chase Reiniger is so dope i cant cope
CHASE, GET OFF MEH PROFILE
Dun leave it open, ;D
<.<
:D
>.>
okey, i go buh-bye now
Overview
✛ Workplace(s) Starbucks
✛ Studying Journalism
✛ Education Berkeley University of California, Matignon High School
✛ Current City Berkeley, California
✛ Hometown Cambridge, Massachusetts
✛ Relationship It's complicated

✛ Birthday August 21st (19)
✛ Gender Female
✛ Interested In Men and Women
✛ Languages American English, French
✛ Religion Roman Catholic
Pages You Like
CBR Cosplay, Halsey, Salem Massachusetts, Twilight, Life is Strange, Sephora, Photography, G.G. - Gamer Girls, It's just a tattoo, Twitch

Groups You're In
Pokemon Go: Boston Team Valor, Chase's Colossalcon Room Arrangements 2017, Boston Photographers, Starbucks over Dunkin any day!!

Last edited by Xavirne; 08-23-2016 at 05:00 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-01-2016, 06:01 PM

With Time, Things Learned
✛ Full Name Chase Bryant Reiniger
✛ Age 21
✛ Gender Male
✛ Sexuality Heterosexual
✛ Tattoos An Overwatch-inspired pair of crossed Scythes, courteous of Reaper's spray; a hidden tattoo that becomes visible to those of the witch or hunter class--it's a tattoo of a skull with blood dripping from it with a faint cross hidden in the background as well as a pair of red paws (this symbolizes that Chase hunts both Vampires and Werewolves)
✛ Piercing N/A
✛ Studying Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences

Personality-wise, I'm...
Write personality here.

Being a hunter, most would think I lost someone close to me. That it's what triggered my desire to rid of the world of these supernatural abominations.

Such isn't the case. I've lost no one close to me.

Which will make you assume that my parents are hunters, right? Ehhh! Wrong again!

It's actually kinda funny. You see, my dad was on his way home from work one night (he's a police officer). As we don't live too far from the station, he figured, why drive? During his short walk, he witnessed a woman get pulled into a back alleyway. So focused on the woman, and needing to save her, he didn't comb over his surroundings. He missed something.

Jim Gafrin.

Lance Smok.

Those are their names. Lance wasn't pulling a woman into an alleyway to suck out her blood. He was pulling her off the streets, away from Gafrin. Her name, Lindsey McLuce, was Lance's past girlfriend's daughter. He was protecting her. Taking her out of Gafrin's sights.

My dad, thinking Lance was the perp, trained his gun on the vampire. The vampire plead, trying to explain that it's not what he thinks.

Just as dad's about to fire, a bullet from behind rips through his heart.

Wait, didn't I just say I've never lost someone close to me? Oh, whoops. I lied. Kinda.

Lance... he felt dad's sense of justice. He felt pity. He knew that my dad, Bryant Reiniger, was doing the right thing. Being the hero he was always painted out to be. So, despite the rules, Lance sunk his fangs into my father's flesh.

For months, my father was missing. There was no trace of him. Then, one day, Lance appeared at our doorstep with dad right at his side.

Relief washed over us. He was safe. Home. Dad explained that he and Lance were partners. Casing out new suspects. Saving the city.

But...

But that wasn't true.

My best friend, a witch by the name of Kariana, knew the truth. She pulled me aside. Told me everything she could surmise. So, being angsty teens, we did what we thought best. Confronted Lance.

Much to our surprise, he told us everything. Plain and clear. Explained that it pained him that he had to do this to my father. Begged me not to hate him, or my father. To hate the corrupt. The wicked. To pursue those who seek to hurt, instead of those who seek to save.

Fast forward a few years, I took his advice to heart.

Kariana and I started to notice that a lot of people would go missing. End up dead. Dead and with animal marks in their skin.

Lance and I spoke regularly, so I called him up. Told him I'd made up my mind. That I would kill those that did not belong to this world. He said he understood and would help me. That he would teach me how to fight the impossible. And that, if I truly wanted to ruin my life with this quest, this mission, I would need Kariana's help.

We performed the ritual. My flesh is now branded with the mark of the hunter.

I hunt not vampires, not werewolves, but the wicked. Those creatures who put their own selfish needs before the needs of others.

Or at least that's how I started.

Five years later, I've changed paths. I don't hunt them to protect the world from the feral, the corrupt. I hunt them to ensure their kind ceases to exist.

The blood on my hands, in my mouth, it's there because I put it there. I want to remind myself daily that this is the oath I've taken up.

Vampires. Werewolves. They cannot be trusted. They cannot be reasoned with. They are wild, feral beasts that chew on humans. Use us.

I cannot stand behind this anymore.

I will put a stop to it.

Lance understands. My father knows.

When this is all said and done, I will be taking their lives.

No mercy. Only justice.

That is my promise. That is my mark.

On the outside, I look human but within these vein's I'm...
really a hunter. I kill those which do not belong in this world.

I don't know when to stop. To let go. To give up. I've...come close to death. I push and pry, moving people to the breaking point. And when they snap? Well, it's usually on me. I've been hospitalized more times that I'd like to count. As such, I have a deathly fear of needles, jell-o, red popsicles, that awful stench that hospitals give off, and doctors. If I get hurt, I'll figure out how to patch myself up. I'm never setting foot in one of those godforsaken places again.

Regarding the supernatural, I think...
It needs to be purged from this world. Vampires are menaces to society. The world be a lot safer without these filthy bloodsuckers lurking around the darkest of corners. They've no respect. No conscious. And werewolves? They're no better. Those that live strictly in the forest and do not believe themselves to be human? I'll allow them to live. But any werewolf that dare calls himself human... why they better not be feasting like a beast on the side. You're either man or beast. If you're man, you live. Beast? Why, I'll see you in hell.

It's not much of a secret, but I do kill. I murder in cold blood. What I love most about being a hunter is that split second before their soul withers away. I love seeing that look of fear pulse within their feral eyes. For a moment, they feel pain. Weakness. They feel loss. Failure. And do I pity them? No. They brought this fate upon themselves. They killed and, in turn, must meet the same cruel fate.

✛ The soundtrack to my life is Diamond Eyes. Granted, you can't just have one theme so this song is the other half: Blindfold.

✛ If I were to be a character in a D&D game, my mortal alignment would likely be Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil, making me unpredictable.

✛ Because of this, I'm motivated by justice. I must make the world a safer place so none shall suffer under the tyranny of the damned..

Last edited by Xavirne; 12-01-2016 at 06:06 PM..