`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 PM

I'm not getting any chocolates. I wonder why the chocolates are so rare this time.

I didn't have any trouble getting the candy and the snowflakes on Halloween and Christmas...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:44 PM

I don't know why the chocolates are so rare, but I really hope I get more...I only have 4 at the moment, and I want two more foxes really badly. (two of each)

I don't think it's Cox causing me any trouble. Mene and gaia are slow for the events, but that's the only thing. xD

Madoka does too hae a mouth...I think. Crap. *goes to look* She as a mouth! o.O;

A Madoka on here would be hard, but probably really pretty... ^_^ I bet you could make a Ritsuka avatar here, but I don't know about Roliana since they don't have a lot of hair selections. Or here, really. D: I don't know! You'll have to play around, Rhy.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 10:45 PM

Yeah. On Roliana it might be difficult, so I'm going to try on here first.

And I suddenly got a lot of chocolates after making a post about not getting any chocolates.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Crap! Sorry guys I'm juggling so much right now I'm losing track of where I am and what I'm doing.

On the upside, I found a shounen ai manga that looks pretty good. :oops: Looks like it's only one volume, AND it is on Amazon!

*tempted to order again* xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 10:54 PM

Shounen Ai manga? What is it called?
*is curious because I love shounen ai* <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:57 PM

What's the name of it, Kisrah? XD
I'm curious too. ^^;

It's okay, I'm juggling quite a bit myself and I'm going to have to disappear soon. I already feel nauseated and out of it from this test thing...oh god. I feel like I'm going to fail at it. Mostly because it has math in it.

Wow, I am still not getting any chocolate. Will that work?
Hey, I'm not getting any chocolates much, for as much as I'm posting and stuff. T_T Chocolate God, please let chocolates fall on my head.

I don't know whether I'm talking to Mene, or I want real chocolate to fall out of the sky...xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:59 PM

Here you go. I'm going to look it up and see what else I can find out about it, but I like the sound of it. ^_^

I wouldn't complain if real chocolate fell out of the sky! ;D

Ew maths. D: I'd definitely fail that one. But... surely they'd only cover basic stuff in it? Stuff that shouldn't be TOO hard. I'm sure you'll be fine. ^^

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:03 PM

Kisrah, for some reason that looks really familiar to me. XD

If real chocolate fell out of the sky, I wouldn't eat it...not yet. But I'd take it into that test and pass it out and they'd love me! XD

Yeah I hate math. But they seem to have basic math on the samples; stuff I could figure out in my head except for the division. I usually need scratch paper for that kind of thing, but I'm really terrible at math.

Ugh, so close and so far. I get to leave in about an hour. Well, I need to get off sooner than that but there is so much online to do! *wants to stay*

I'll probably be on tonight on gaia, and maybe Roli, but just those, since most likely everyone will be too asleep to post too much. D: After that, I'll take a break and play .hack//GU or read .hack//GU+...I hope. ^_^

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:06 PM

Really? :o Haven't got it in your massive collection somewhere have you xD

*squee* That cover is so cute too! x3

Ooh! Good plan! :twisted:

Division and multiplication was always my weak point in basic maths. D: Especially with large numbers. ;_; Yeah I think it helps to be able to write on something to work it out. Doing it in your head is such a pain!

Well in case I miss you leaving while I'm screwing around on other places, good luck! <3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:06 PM

Ohh, it's a manga about forbidden love?!?

And it kinda reminds me of this one Shounen ai manga found on that site. It's going to be an anime...sometime.

*goes to look at my anime list.*

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 PM

Rhyleah, if you have any good shounen ai recommendations, let me know! :oops:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 PM

I just tried to write with a stupid #2 pencil. Hate. I can't grip them, I can't stand them, and they write fat and funny. D:

I like being spoiled with smaller tips, like mechanical pencils. >>;

I don't know many shonen ai stuff...I just have two volumes of it, that are different stories. Otherwise, I have mostly yaoi or something else.

Diabolo is kind of twisted, but it actually has a bit of a male/male relationship between the main characters. If you don't mind a little blood and gore. It's not too bad, but it is disturbing. >>;

I hate division more than multiplication. Multiplication is easier for me than division...but I'm better at regular addition and subtraction. I do better with alegbra than some of this crap!

I had to take a math test for my first job, sine it was a lumber/hardware store, and I did really badly on it. They were desperate so they hired me anyway...xD

Thank you for all the luck, seriously everyone. If it wasn't for all of you behind me on this, I think I would have broke down with panic and lost a lot of my drive and ambition. ^_^; Thank you all for supporting me.

Online friends do have meaning; some people don't realize that, but eh they haven't had online friends like the ones I have. <3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 PM

Haha. okay.

The manga reminds me of Gravitation... a lot. I know the anime will too...when it does get aired.

Junjo Romantica manga.

Junjo Romantica anime.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:22 PM

That anime/manga looks similar too. :o

I just got two candies when trying to post here. This thread is good luck, right? Probably not...but it'd be nice if it was. xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:23 PM

Haha. I showed that to you before, so that's why it probably looks familiar to you.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 PM

Yeah I was thinking that was probably the reason. XD Because I haven't actually read anything like that myself yet...I can't wait for a job, and money.

Speaking of which, I really must go now. ^^; Talk to you all later. <3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 PM

I always use a mechanical pencil, though only for drawing usually. xD Don't you have one around? It would be easier than taking pencils that need sharpening.

Ooh? Which shounen ai is this then? ^.^

Hmm. I'll keep an eye out for that one and find out more about it I think. :3

Yeah I think multiplication is the easier one too, but I'd rather do MUCH simpler stuff if I have to do math! >.<

*gigglesnort* Desperate is always good I guess! xD

Hey! What are friends for? ^_^ And I totally agree with you. Friends online can be every bit as good as friends in real life. And better!

You know, that "in real life" comparison is so dumb. I mean, it's not as if people you know online are FICTIONAL is it? :/ I wonder why people keep saying it like that? Sure they could be faking who they are, but it's still a real person. Probably not a very nice real person if they're lying about who they are though. *shudders*

Edit: Ooh! bye Mushy. And again, good luck!

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:26 PM

Kisrah, I have to use #2 because it's a computer-scored test. X_x

Otherwise, I always use mechanical. I have some now, in fact.

I'd better go now. I'll reply to the rest later! Sorry!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:30 PM

Bye bye Mushy!

The anime and manga seems like it'll be good. I think the manga is more on the yaoi side, but oh well, I still want to read it.

Tayler
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Tayler

Old 02-12-2008, 11:32 PM

Hmm, cool.
You might need a name, but no name is cool
I can't seem to find the first clue.
DX

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:35 PM

Oh I see. A mechanical would produce too thin and light a line for a computer to read it. D: That sucks.

See you later then! ^_^

Rhyleah, I'd like to see that manga too. It doesn't sound like it's really strong on the yaoi side, so I'd give it a go.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:35 PM

Hello Tayler.

Haha, yeah. I can't think of a cute name for this thread. I would help but I kinda suck at giving hints, maybe Kisrah will give you some hints.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:36 PM

I suck at hints too. I couldn't come up with anything subtle enough for this one. And we're not allowed to give it right out, are we?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:52 PM

I wonder if I can read that manga online. I wouldn't be able to buy that manga till after I move out. It sucks living with homophobes. Heh, I wouldn't even be able to buy Loveless.

And no, we're not allowed to give it right out.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 11:58 PM

Ew. Homophobic family too? D: That sucks. :(

With my mum being a Jehovah's Witness, I don't think she'd be too keen on me having shounen ai around either. ^^; But I don't really care. She's not homophobic. They believe it's wrong to be gay, but I've never heard of any having something against a person who IS gay.

My friend is gay, and my mum gets along with him fine. And she does know he is.

Still, I am SO getting that manga! xD

Yeah that's what I thought. I wish they were a bit easier though! Some of them have been evil! >.<