musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 PM

"Someone's missing. But who, I don't know" Atem said, as the three came close to the entrance.

"Crap!" Yuzaki said as the saw the pair, "and there isn't another exit too."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 PM

Haine nearly bumped into Yuzaki and Takano. "Maybe they're good guys?" She asked with a smile. "And of all the times to lose Rei..." She strode to the door and opened it. "Holy...shit...." She gasped as she felt the second aura. "Atem...."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 11:05 PM

"Wait! You mean the Fabaled Atem, who made that sacrifice to save Egypt, and ended up in the present day?" Yuzaki exclaimed, "No way! But why is he here for?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 PM

"I have no idea, but I think this confirms that they're good guys." Haine replied, stepping out.

"You must be Haine Kaiba," The woman said, still keeping her helmet on.

Haine nodded curtly. "Why're you two here?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-03-2012, 08:19 PM

"It's a complicated explaination" Atem replied, "But it's better to leave it to reveal itself."
"Well, that helps" Yuzaki replied, "now what?"
"We need to head to Kamikaze Sakura. I hope she has some answers about what's actually going on" the man replied.
'Melhana, did you sense another aura?' he mindlinked, 'My guess it's a familiar madman who just got released from prision.'

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-03-2012, 08:53 PM

"Kamikaze Sakura? As in the Legend?" Haine asked, raising an eyebrow. "You do realize she died 5000 years ago, right? She's ancient history."

"Ancient, yes. History, not so much." Melhana replied. 'I sensed it. Hard to miss that crazy aura.' She linked back to Atem. 'I've also been trying to pin down Selena's aura. No luck.'

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 12:17 AM

"you will be surprised on what you may seen during your lifetime" Atem replied.
'I have a good pinpoint. I can also pinpointed Yuai's aura. She's exactly where Selena is' he linked back.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-04-2012, 08:44 PM

"Okay then...." Haine said. "I think you guys must be talking about a descendant of hers or something.

'Excellent! Now all we need to do is convince these guys to come with.' Melhana replied through the mindlink. "No, we're talking about the original Sakura." She told Haine. "You guys have transportation, right?"

"Of course!" Haine said, crossing her arms. She looked remarkably like Kaiba in that pose. "I've got a Duel Runner, so does Rei...wherever she got to."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-05-2012, 02:02 AM

"I heard that she was headding to Yuai, jut to help her out with something" Yuzaki replied, "for what, I don't know."
'We need to remember, that since we're at the begining, Yuai won't know us yet' Atem said, 'But I sense that these teens are special. I can feel it in their aura. Especially Yugi's desendant. I can reconise his spirit from a mile away.'

Last edited by musasgal; 11-29-2012 at 02:27 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-05-2012, 07:12 PM

'You also shared a body with Yugi for a couple years, so that's understandable. But yeah, I can see what you're saying; he even feels like Yugi.' Melhana replied. 'Haine's not too hard to pick out, either. Her aura blazes like crazy, just like Kaiba's.'

"Then I guess we can head off there together," Melhana said. "We've got a pretty good idea where Yuai is, too."

Selena sighed slightly. "I thought you were someone else." She replied. "You managed to track down the other teams, right? I know one of them is on this drifter colony."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-05-2012, 07:16 PM

"How do you know about her" Yuzaki asked.
"Well, you won't believe us when we tell you" Atem replied.
'What about the third? I can's pick that out'

"No, I can't find the other two groups" Yuai replied, "But I did spot 2 people on a motorbike though."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-05-2012, 07:40 PM

"I can't believe that Sakura's still alive. Unless she's some kind of immortal or something." Haine said.

"You'd be surprised," Melhana said. 'I think I might know....' She told Atem, trying to feel the third's aura. She didn't get much, but it reminded her of someone. 'I think...the third might be related to Jonouchi somehow.'

"What about the fourth group? Unless you know how to time travel, we've got no chance of getting them together. I wish I'd known this back then; I could've prevented it!" Selena said in frustration. "What's done is done. What did these two on a motorbike look like?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 02:13 AM

"I don't know about the fourth group went" Yuai replied, "one of them has the same hair colour as Yuzkai Motou, but her bangs were straighten. The other one hans long black hair tied up with a hairtie."

'wow....I wonder if it's another bonehead....which is REALLY unlikely' Atem replied, and looked at the trio.
"So, you want to come with us?" he asked, then felt a cold wind and a familiar sick aura.
Kaimiri!

Last edited by musasgal; 03-06-2012 at 02:19 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-06-2012, 07:14 PM

"Melhana Ankh. I know her, but what's she doing in this time? The same with the man, Atem...." Selena asked. She shook her head. "I know who the fourth group is, but it would mean going back in time to get them. Their names are Yuma Tsukumo, Tetsuo Takeda, Ryoga Kamishiro, and Kaito Tenjou. I met them in Heartland, back in the 2100s."

She then stopped. "Kaimiri." She said, feeling the aura. "We need to track down that group, fast!" With that she got on her Harley and threw a helmet to Yuai, already sending out her senses to try and lock on Melhana and Atem.

Melhana's aura blazed. "You kids get behind Atem and me!" She shouted.

"What's going on?" Haine demanded.

"Something messy. His name's Kamiri, and Atem and I have fought him before. Looks like his prison sentance is over." Melhana replied.

"Right you are," A voice said. Black mist formed around them, then coaliesced into a human form. "One's missing, I see. No matter." He drew his hand through the air, and a black sword formed from his aura. "The Wizard will be hardly a challenge without her Swordsman, Dracomancer, and Angel."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 07:21 PM

"Like you took me with you for protection till the enemy is defeated" Yuai replied, putting on the helmet and hopped on behind Sakura, "when it's all clear, I can't wait to go back."

"Wait, what?" Yuzaki exclamed. Atem looked into Zaki's eyes for a few seconds.
"You are an angel spirit, like me" he replied, "but your power haven't activated yet." Then he turned to seeKaimiri.
"No time no see Kaimiri" he spat, "Last time us two saw you, you were eaten by your father."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-06-2012, 08:04 PM

"Provided I can send you back." Selena replied. "You need to remember, the me you're talking to isn't the me you met in Heartland." And with that, she sped off in the direction of Kamiri's aura.

"I got out of that bind, I'm glad to say, Atem." Kaimiri said. "Now, it would make my day--and yours--so much better if you would step aside. I really must get rid of these pests."

"No fucking way." Melhana snarled in ancient Egyptian.

"I see your temper's not gotten better." Kaimiri said mildly. "I really don't want to have to kill you as well, Ankh, but I will if I have to."

Melhana smirked. "Go ahead and try."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 04:54 AM

"You three, get back inside of the building. Untill you know what his intentions are, you shouldn't get involved" Atem told the trio, "We will explain afterwards."
"You don't need to tell me twice" Yuzaki replied and dragged the other two back into the school building, leaving the two with Kaimiri.
'Melhana, Selena is on her way.'

"That's true" Yuai said, "You picked me up on the way back from this Paradox guy. And man, I was so scared at first."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 PM

"Damn it..." Haine pulled away from Yuzaki and stepped back outside next to Melhana and Atem. "I'm just as capable a mage as the two of you!" And her aura flared bright white, sending off a vanilla scent.

"Make it easy, if you wish." Kaimiri said. "Oh, by the way, staying in the school won't protect you. It'll only delay your deaths."

"You aren't killing any of these kids, Kaimiri!" Melhana growled, her aura flaring red. The scent of dragon's blood incense filled the air. Her ka formed from the red misting off her body; Chaos Command Magician.

Kaimiri sighed. "You really aren't going to make this easy." He said. And he was on Atem in a flash, the sword in his hand swinging down on the pharaoh.

"Kaimiri's about ten times worse. No, make that a hundred times." Selena replied. "I've dueled Paradox. Compared to Kaimiri, he's a playground bully."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM

Atem jumped into the air, escaping the blow. At the same time, a pair of golden wings sprouted from his back. At this point, Yuzaki came out of the building, trying to figure out why Atem dodge the attack.
"What the?"

"So, why did you decide to protect me in the first place?" Yuai asked, the noticed someone with a pair of golden angel wings in the sky.
"I think we found them."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-07-2012, 07:05 PM

"Don't go asking me." Haine said. There was nothing in the history books about Atem being an angel!

"Hey, Kaimiri! Think fast!" Melhana shouted. She had a halberd now, with a red blade the same color of her aura. She slammed it down on Kaimiri's shoulder, causing him to scream out. At the same moment, her ka blasted him with a spell.

"You insolent little--!" Kaimiri growled. He forced himself away from the Egyptian woman, his shoulder sizzling as it healed. He came at her with the sword, and Haine was about to jump in the way....

...Until Melhana tumbled out of the line of fire, causing Kaimiri's sword to get jammed into the metal of the deck.

Selena nodded and put on a burst of speed, pushing her motorcycle as fast as it would go. When she reached the fighting, she stopped by turning sideways, then pulled off her helmet and raced towards them, pulling one of her Glocks and making sure it was loaded.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 07:12 PM

Atem dived down and using one hand, delivered a good magic ball blow, making Kaimiri fall down.
"Why do you want to get us for?" he asked, "and yes, we do remember your main purpose."

"I better not transform" Yuai said, "just in case he noticed me.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 PM

"Good." Kaimiri said. "Then you know who I'm looking for. A girl by the name of Yuai, I believe."

"You're looking for Yuai?!" Haine asked. "I might not know what you're big plan is, but I know you're not getting to Yuai." Her aura flared brighter, this time her own ka forming from it. Her coat billowed out from a cold, vanilla-scented wind as the dragon took flight.

"I have no doubt that he already knows who you are." Selena replied. "Stay back." She looked to the fighting when she felt a wind, followed by a vanilla scent. Looking up, she saw a familiar dragon taking flight. "Maelific Blue-Eyes....a Kaiba."

She could see Kaimiri on the ground. Selena lifted the pistol and took aim. Her right eye tingled. She fired, knowing that the bullet was going to hit.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-08-2012, 02:48 AM

At that point, Atem turned his head and saw Selena. When he flew towards her, Selena drew him into a hug.
"Um, nice to see you too" he replied, confused why she done that.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-08-2012, 03:04 AM

"I haven't seen you for five millennia." Selena said. "Last time we met was back in Heartland, during the WDC." She looked to the dragon flying above the fight. "I take it the person who summoned that ka is related to Kaiba, right?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-08-2012, 03:12 AM

"Yep" Atem replied "total relation of his."
WCD? What the hell is that? he thought.