ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:51 AM

Banner | Wisdom of the Angels {General Information} | Even Angels Fall {Real Life Outfits} | Just Close Your Eyes... {Fantasy Outfits} |
God Doesn't Choose {Favorite Avatars} | Winning Favor {Admin's/User's Pick Winners} | Seasonal Avatars | Gaining Wings {First Avatar} |
Corner of Dreams | Links Out | Reserved | Now Open

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 04-20-2012 at 03:24 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 04:52 AM

Wisdom of the Angels

About Ely

I am ElysiumFate, but my friends on Menewsha call me "Ely," so please be a friend and do the same.

I am a 20 something year old, and I enjoy my life. I am an artist at heart. I can paint, draw, play the violin, sculpt, make jewelry, and I dabble in photography (not bragging, art is just my forte). I am also a writer and poet. I am from Colorado, and was born and raised here. One of my favorite things in the world is waking up every morning and going out to see the mountains.

I love simple, romantic, beauty, and I value elegance, mysticism, and delicacy in all things. I still believe in faeries, ghosts, love, and all the things that make the mind wonder happily that there might just still be something out there left for us to discover.

Beauty in all forms has made me, and I believe that beauty can only exist in a person with a beautiful soul. The face and body themselves have little to do with true beauty.

tl;dr: I'm a 21 year old artist/college student from Colorado.

F.A.Q.

Q: You're from Colorado?(!) Me too! What city?
A: I won't say exactly where I live, but I support the Rams, not the Buffs. ;)

Q: Can I chat with you in here?
A: Of course! Please do so, it keeps the thread alive.

Q: Is anyone banned from this closet?
A: Yes. But they know who they are, so I won't waste my time making a black list.

Q: Why do you use so many jewel tones?
A: I pretty much despise all pastels.

Q: What is your favorite item?
A: That's a tough one! My favorite items are the Trinity Guardian, Midas Touch, Order Armor, Wizard's Wish, and the Peacock Scythe.

Q: Will you donate anything to me? I'm a newb, you know...please be kind.
A: No. This isn't because I'm not a generous person, it's because it's really hard for me to build up currency on Mene, so I spend every dime I make on items in the market. I can't afford to buy Menes right now, so all of my items are hard earned.

Q: May I donate you anything?
A: Sure, but get to know me first. I've never liked gifts or too much attention from strangers.

Q: May I use your avatars as inspiration?
A: Of course you may. But don't copy my stuff. There's a difference.

Q: Will you rate/ give me feedback on my avatar if I ask?
A: Yes, I will. Just ask nicely, and don't take it personally if I don't have the time.

Q: May I draw your avatars?
A: Of course!!! Please do so, but I want a copy of the drawing when you're done. :)

Rules

☄ No flaming or trolling. If you don't like my styles, leave with your mouth taped shut, and take your immaturity elsewhere so someone else can NOT CARE.
☄ No drama. I expect there will be some chat in here. Keep your drama off of Cloud Nine. It's a long fall down, and I will kick you off the side mercilessly for stressing me out.

Banner | Wisdom of the Angels {General Information} | Even Angels Fall {Real Life Outfits} | Just Close Your Eyes... {Fantasy Outfits} |
God Doesn't Choose {Favorite Avatars} | Winning Favor {Admin's/User's Pick Winners} | Seasonal Avatars | Gaining Wings {First Avatar} |

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 05-23-2014 at 08:50 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 04:54 AM

Even Angels Fall

A day at college.

Walking in the winter woods.

This is a series of avatars that dress and look like I do in real life.

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 12-30-2012 at 06:29 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 AM

Just Close Your Eyes...
...and dream...

This is my main category. Here you will find every avatar (that isn't in the above realistic category) that I have ever made (since slightly before the beginning of Cloud Nine). They go from oldest to newest.

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 05-09-2014 at 01:01 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:00 AM

God Doesn't Choose
But I do.

My so dubbed "Irish Princess." I love her ridiculously.

My dark warrior with a sweet disposition. I love this one because I FINALLY used the pudao from The Armory! It only took me two years from when I saw it and said I would!

My moon goddess. She is probably what I consider to be my most beautiful avatar.

This is my spring elf/faerie. I was quite proud of the background layering in this one and I love the delicate look of the elf herself. This avvie also used a ton of rare items that don't get seen very often.

These are my favorite avatars of all time.

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 04-11-2014 at 04:47 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:01 AM

Winning Favor

Admin's Pick Winners

User's Pick Winners

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 05-23-2014 at 06:04 PM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:02 AM

Seasonal Avatars

☁ Halloween ☁

Princess Aurora Cosplay

☁ Summer ☁

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 07-05-2012 at 08:07 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:02 AM

Gaining Wings

It will take some time for me to get the stuff back together to recreate my first avatar, but this is where I'll put it when I do. It was unbelievably simple. :lol:

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 09-01-2011 at 12:58 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:03 AM

Corner of Dreams

I will fill this space with my dreams, and things I find beautiful. It will be updated periodically.

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 09-01-2011 at 12:58 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:03 AM

Links Out

My Mene Haunts (if you'd like to chat with me outside of here):
Uni Students Library
The Tea Room
The 24 Hour Day Cafe

My Blog:
A Little Lonely Wisdom

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 02-14-2012 at 06:16 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:04 AM

Reserved

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 08-31-2011 at 07:59 PM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:04 AM

Reserved

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 08-31-2011 at 08:00 PM..

ElysiumFate

Old 08-31-2011, 05:05 AM

Reserved

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 09-01-2011 at 12:50 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 09-01-2011, 12:52 AM

Now Open!

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 09-01-2011 at 01:12 AM..

ElysiumFate

Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 AM

It's a little sparse, yet, but feel free to post, everyone!

Chat is welcomed! :)

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 09-01-2011, 01:56 AM

*claims first post*
Very nice Ely

and how did you make the clouds in the title?

ElysiumFate

Old 09-01-2011, 02:03 AM

The clouds in the title are just text symbols. Just copy and paste it if you want to use them. :)

This is where I get all of my text symbols: All text symbols for Facebook

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 10:11 PM

I love the avatars you create a whole lot. =D I just wanted you to know that.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 AM

Thank you, Tiara. :D Yours are always so sweet and lovely as well!

ElysiumFate

Old 09-09-2011, 07:45 AM

Updated with a new avatar. :heart:

Bound Birdie

Old 09-10-2011, 06:53 AM

YAY more Avi's!
Thanks for letting me know about the fancy text, I could have sworn I replied to that, sorry about that...

ElysiumFate

Old 09-10-2011, 07:10 AM

No problem. I figured. :D

Bound Birdie

Old 09-10-2011, 07:10 AM

how are you tonight Eyl?

ElysiumFate

Old 09-10-2011, 07:12 AM

I'm good. Only on for a little while. I'm having a garage sale tomorrow, as far as I know. Hopefully it goes well.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-10-2011, 07:15 AM

Yay for yard sales! Good luck
Have you ever seen clean house? That's the best yard sale show ever!