My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 04-22-2008, 06:01 PM

*tempts Lilim with some hazelnut coffee*

The last time I was on a plane was a year ago, and it was the first time I flew by myself. I felt so grown up. xDDD

I haven't tried a White Russian yet. Blue Hawaiians are my favorite though. : 3 As are Cocaine Cocktails. ^_^

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-22-2008, 06:02 PM

/has regular coffee but with lots of sugar and french vanilla cream in it >3!

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 PM

I was a good girl today and used Splenda instead of sugar. x3 *sips out of her overly large coffee cup*

Mmm...now all I need is some biscotti to dip into it. : 3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 PM

@chai: Ok, I finished your art... Its on the first page. Just tell me if you want me to crop it like I did in my signature. *points* Its cool cause photobucket lets youd do that now.

Mmm, hazelnut coffee is sooo good! *drools*

Where'd you fly to?
My last trip on a plane I flew with my dad and brother to Maui. It was fantastic.

I've never had a blue hawaiian or a cocaine cocktail... Cocaine cocktails sound interesting though, as long as theres no cocaine in them. Do they put coca cola in them or what?

I don't know why, but I don't like splenda... *sips coffee that has brown sugar & honey*

@rika: Sounds great. I have the whole day to myself, so I want to do something absolutely amazing with my free time! XD
Maybe I should paint with water colors... I just bought the BIGGEST canvas I have ever owned. It covers like a quarter of my bedroom wall.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM

Ooo, I luffs it. :3 I'll post it up on my art quest page. ^____^ Thankies.

I went to Lexington, Kentucky to visit some friends. I'd love to go to Maui! I've been to The Big Island and Oahu. : ) It was fantastic... If I had to choose another place to live in the US it would be Hawaii.

A Blue Hawaii has coconut rum, pineapple, and blue Curacao; the Cocaine Cocktail has vodka, amaretto, Irish cream, kahula, and some type of fruit liqueur. : )

Brown sugar and honey? =0 I'll have to try that some time. : 3 Sounds good.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 06:26 PM

I'm glad you like it... If you type is an [IMG]there might be a bunch of white stuff around the pic, so if thats how you want to post it, I can always crop it...

I've never been to Kentucky, but it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends. Yeah, I LOVE Hawaii, but its the most expensive state in the US. *sigh* And I'm already living in the second most expensive state...And I can't afford to live here anymore, but I don't want to move. I went snorkling in Maui, it was amazing!

Mm, the blue hawaiian sounds sooo delicious! Cocunut rum is one of the few rums that I like. Hmm, I don't like Amaretto, but if the flavor isn't too strong I'm sure I'd like the cocaine cocktail too. XD

Its very good. I like to drink both my teas and coffee with honey... I've always wanted a honey bee farm, because the honey bees are going extinct, and I can't imagine my life WITHOUT honey.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 07:08 PM

I love snorkeling! If figures I'd live in a land locked state though. : < I really want to go down and snorkel in the Keys, it's supposed to be really pretty down there. ^_^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 07:12 PM

Locked state? Yeah, I saw a program about the highway and bridges above the keys... So you see a lot of the scenery. It looked gorgeous. I wouldn't want to live there, but it would be great to visit sometime... I've never been to Florida... There's lots of states I've never to...

Let me think, I've only been to: California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico & Colorado.

How many states have you been to?

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Yeah, lol, I live in Oklahoma. No oceans around and all of our lakes are man-made. x3

All the states I've been to... Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Florida, California, and Hawaii. I'd really like to take a road trip around the States one of these, probably up the Eastern coast as I haven't really been to that side before.

Have you ever been out of the country?

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 07:29 PM

Chai, thats a bummer... I could not live without the ocean, it gives me life. Or maybe I only think like that cause I've ALWAYS lived right next to the ocean and these lovely marshes.

I don't like man-made lakes... There's one 10 miles from my apartment, but I NEVER go to it, cause its ugly to me. I only like natural things.

Woah, I'm astonished... You've been to a lot of states! Yeah, I want to go on a road trip across the country and see every state. My friends done that and he told me some interesting stories. Haha. His favorite state he told me is still California though. Its my favorite state too...

I've never been to the East coast... So I should really check it out sometime. I'm such a west coast boy though. I even enjoy earthquakes.

Yes, I've been to Canada & to Mexico.
I really want to visit Europe sometime though.
Have you been out of the country, Chai?

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 07:43 PM

=0 Star is boy?

I went on a Carribean cruise about eight years ago so I've been to Jamaica, the Bahamas, and the Grand Caymans. ^_^ I'm saving up for a trip to New Zealand and eventually I want to go to UK and then throughout Europe. Actually I just want to travel the world. x3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 08:00 PM

Yes, I know its kinda funny, cause every avatar site I've ever been on people think I'm a girl... XD
Maybe, its the pink hair.

Lucky duck. That must have been amazing! I've never been on a cruise before... I can't afford it, but maybe I'll go one someday.

So which was your favorite place?
My friend has been to Jamaica, she said everywhere she went people kept offering her marijuana. Haha.

I really really want to go to New Zealand too, because it has some of the most amazing national parks I have ever seen... The mountain there are so gorgeous! I want to go to Denmark, UK (cause I have lots of relatives there) Italy & Germany too.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 08:07 PM

lol Maybe you just have the girlish essence. xDD <3

I think the Grand Caymans were my favorite... mmm...rum cake. x3 Jamacia and the Bahamas were pretty..but I got really tired of people hounding me to buy stuff. -__-;; That or braid my hair. 0.o; I had really long hair back then and every single braiding stand wanted me to stop by...one lady even ran all the way across the street to see if I'd be interested. x3

I'd like to go to Brazil to see the Amazon. My aunt and uncle went several years ago and really enjoyed it. ^_^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 08:23 PM

Girlish essence? I've never even heard that before, but I do have super long blond hair so when people see me from the back they assume I'm a girl... Its hilarious!

I've never had rum cake... But I have had plum pudding (British food) and it soaks in rum for a few months. Ewww, it tastes gross!

Haha, thats kinda like Mexico. Everyone wants you to buy there stuff.

Yes, you must see the Amazon before its completely annihilated. I guess some people found gold their, so now they're slowly chopping away the entire Amazon for the gold. Its really sad.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 08:34 PM

*huggles star* hey!

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 08:47 PM

lol Okay, now I want to know what you look like. x3

Well I suppose plum pudding would be better than blood pudding. >.<;;; Bleh.

I can't believe they haven't stopped destruction of the Rain Forest.... just because areas have started to "re-grow" trees does not mean we are allowed to continue chopping them down. : <

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 08:59 PM

Hey, shin I finished your artwork last night. *hugs*

@chai: I look like a rainbowtastic popsicle. Lol. XD

Blood pudding? Ew, I've never even heard of that before. Is it really made with blood? D:

Mhmm, I understand your frustration... I mean, I wrote a school essay about it and everything. Most people don't know its even happening. *sigh* Its pretty depressing, especially on Earth Day.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth Star
Hey, shin I finished your artwork last night. *hugs*

@chai: I look like a rainbowtastic popsicle. Lol. XD

Blood pudding? Ew, I've never even heard of that before. Is it really made with blood? D:

Mhmm, I understand your frustration... I mean, I wrote a school essay about it and everything. Most people don't know its even happening. *sigh* Its pretty depressing, especially on Earth Day.
O.O really *hugs back* that's totally awesome <3

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 PM

@Star: =0 Do you taste like one too? *licks* : X

And yes it's made with real blood that's congealed. >.< I've never had it because it's just disgusting.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 09:27 PM

@Shin: I'm glad you like it... I kinda made your head HUGE in the art. Lol.

@chai: Uuum, I don't know, you tell me. XD
What does a rainbow taste like anyways?

Eewwwww. Who would eat something like that? Is it like cow's blood? You'd think it might carry really bad bacteria though... D:

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth Star
@Shin: I'm glad you like it... I kinda made your head HUGE in the art. Lol.

@chai: Uuum, I don't know, you tell me. XD
What does a rainbow taste like anyways?

Eewwwww. Who would eat something like that? Is it like cow's blood? You'd think it might carry really bad bacteria though... D:
haha it's not bad silly XD

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 09:35 PM

I think it's made from different animal blood...I guess they have different tastes? : S

And I think rainbows would taste like fruit yogurts. : 3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM

@shin: *glomps* you're too nice to me! Oh hey, I'm almost done with your other art piece (from art shop)... I'm just coloring her right now. I was wondering, would you mind if I make her dress black & white stripes? :3

@chai: Ok, I gotta stop talking about blood... I'm starting to feel nauseous, cause I watched Code Blue last night, which is this show about doctors doing surgery and patching up bullet wounds... It was really gross. I don't know why I watched it.

Mmm, fruit yogurt is delicious. My favorite is black huckleberry, have you tried that kind before?

If thats what a rainbow tastes like I'm gonna devour the next rainbow I see! XD

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 09:57 PM

I've never had huckleberry anything. =0 I don't think I've even noticed anything of that flavor. xDD

Blood doesn't bother me, I just don't like people being stuck with needles. x___x;;; *hates needles*

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 10:13 PM

Huckleberry is the most delicious berry on the planet!

Ooooh. I mean, a little blood is no big deal but when its gushing out and you can see the muscle tissue and organs...*shivers*

Strangely enough, needles don't bother me. I watched curiously as the doctor stock a needle in my arm and drew some blood. I wanted her to show me the proper technique of inserting a needle, but she just looked at me funny. Lol.