AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 11:39 PM

Staring at the floor as he left her alone she just sat there. She was exausted. She was tired of all these thoughts flying through her head.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked herself as she sat there staring at the floor. Why was she so in love with Aamon? What would have happened if she had not hit him?

"Get ahold of yourself. You can't love a demon." she said as she waited for her head to get straight. There has to be a way to figure out how to backtrack this. She sighed and lay down on the bed closing her eyes.

Soon she fell into a deep sleep. In her sleepy state she dreamed of Aamon. She could not escape him even in her sleep.

"I love you so much" she said in a low tone.
"I love you to" He replied to her.
"Stay with me" She said again and again as they made passionate love with each other. It left Lindia moaning and groaning in her sleep. She felt him being pulled away from her by the evil woman in the picture. Someone was taking him away from her. Make her stop and go away.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 AM

Koto was a bit alarmed when he didn't get a response and only moans and groans met his ears. He tried scratching again a bit louder. When that seemed to fail he knew he couldn't wait any longer. 'I apologize for invading your privacy Miss Lindia but...' he though as he quickly threw his body against the door and opened it with a loud thud. "Miss Lindia are you alright?" he immediately shouted as he burst into the room. He could see the female laying the bed, but no one else seemed to be in the room.

He frowned though as she continued making noises and immediately figured she was having a nightmare of some sorts. Acting quickly he went to the bed and hopped up on it. Making his way towards her he began to quickly lick her face in hopes of waking her up. "Wake up Miss Lindia you're having a nightmare" he semi-shouted as he continued to lick her face in an effort to awaken her.

Aamon had managed to make it to his mother's old room, being careful to avoid his just in case. His towel was clinging limply to his waist as he took a slow glance around. He hadn't really encountered anyone in the hallways, and it was clear no one was following him at the moment. Opening the door he quietly stepped inside and slid the door shut behind him. His head remained hung as his hair hid his face and his back rested up against the door. 'What..should I do mother? Please...tell me...what should I do?' he asked mentally as he pushed away from the door and made his way towards the broken bed. He couldn't defy his father so much as to take his bride from him. No that would mean leaving and he couldn't leave what little he had left of his mother behind.

Crawling into the torn sheets and covers he quickly covered himself hoping the catch the familiar scent of a mother that had abandoned him years ago. 'Would she leave just as you did mother?...' He huddled in on himself as tightly as he could. Suddenly a wave of lust, that seemed to come from his room, hit his senses causing him to shudder. Once more he could feel the hunger in his body come painfully to the surface as this time he tried desperately to fight it down, but then this wasn't his lust he was feeling but another's. He shuddered again as his eyes began to glow once more and the golden aura began to surround him. 'Come to me...I'll stop your lust...I'll give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams...come...come to me...' he could hear his power, his incubus side call out to the one who was yearning for him. It was tempting the person, willing them to come and he knew that if the person obeyed and came...he wouldn't be able to hold back.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 AM

Waking up suddenly she let out a small shriek as she realized where she was and what was going on. "Koto you scared me" she said softly as her eyes took in the details of the room she was in. She thought about the dream and after a minute she looked at Koto. "koto I think I have fallen for Aamon." she said in a soft tone wanting to confide in someone. "Please Koto I need your help." she said after a minute.

She wanted these feelings to go away and stay away. She wanted to live life happily without the burden of these feelings on her shoulder. What o what could she do? She could run away. She could stay and fight. There were so many options. Or she could go tell Aamon the truth and endure his rage at her.

She stood up and shook herself off as if shaking off a bad moment in time. She took off out of the room and into the shower room she remembered hearing about while on the tour motioning for Koto to follow.

She stripped down and hopped into the tub turning on the hot water and letting it flow into the tub covering her. She relaxed in it as she felt the heat on her body letting her drift off again into sleep.

This time in the dream she found herself in Aamons room but Aamon was different. He acted different. He acted like she was the queen of hell and he wanted her badly. It was obviously a warning but a warning about what she did not know. She sighed and woke up looking at koto. "I think I have to tell him"

Arechi

Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 AM

The fox licked Lindia's face one more time, this time apologetically. "I apologize but you appeared to be having a bad dream and I was worried..." he explained with an apologetic tone. Koto was both surprised and yet not as Lindia admitted she had feelings for Aamon. He had suspected as such as she continued asking if he believed the blond truly liked her. He wasn't entirely sure though how he would be able to help. She had fallen in love with an incubus, which he knew was dangerous for them both. If she didn't resist his lustful pull then it would only be inevitable of what would happen. "I'll do what I can...but I should warn you that approaching him now might be...risky. As I've said I'm afraid the Young Master is losing control over himself. You may end up in the same situation as before but this time the Young Master may not be able to snap out of it..." the fox demon quietly replied.

He followed as Lindia motioned for him to follow. He trudged along beside her and paused as she entered the bathing area. "Would you like me to wait out here Miss Lindia? Although a fox demon I am still male and I do know in the human realm's customs appear to be about males and females..." he said remembering the reaction that Aamon's nudeness had caused.

Deciding it would be safer anyways to simply wait on the inside by the door, he carefully laid himself out comfortably in front of the door. He figured he would be able to easily guard her while still being near just in case and still be in her line of sight. His own eyes began to drift close, though his ears remained alert. Suddenly he could hear a strange voice that sounded very much like the young blond yet not. His head shot up as he realized what it was. His gaze widened as then the blue haired female mentioned about telling him how she felt. "You may want to wait awhile Miss Lindia...Aamon's state right now...might be a bit dangerous for you" the fox demon quietly warned. He knew that this time Aamon wouldn't be able to control himself. 'He must have sensed something from Miss Lindia...' he thought with quite a bit of alarm. He recalled that she had mentioned that she was falling for him shortly after she woke up, and in her sleep she had been groaning and moaning...what if? He quickly shook his head at the thought. If that were the case things were about to get extremely dangerous for the two of them.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 02:54 AM

lindia smiled at Koto "Come on in Koto I will not bite and I thought you would like to take a bath with me." When she finished she stood up and got a towel. She had brought the outfit from the market earlier and she slipped it on after drying herself off. "Koto where is he this can't wait. I need to tell him the truth its the only way I will be able to move on." She said in an anxious tone. She did need to tell him the truth. It was the only way to get thisburden off her shoulders.

"Please Koto I need to talk with him."

she spun around in the dress she wore and smiled as she did enjoying the flow of it on her body. It felt so good to be wearing her new dress and she was loving it.

Arechi

Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 AM

Koto was a bit surprised at her idea of him taking a bath with her. Gently he shook his head at the idea. "I'm actually not too terribly fond of water to be honest..." he admitted in a quiet tone. On top of that he technically already had a bath when he was trying to comfort Aamon earlier. He quietly watched as she dried herself and slipped on a dress that she had bought in the market place with him. At her next words he shook his head again. "I really don't think it's a good idea to go to him right now..." he stated as he tried desperately to convey how much of a bad idea he believed it to be at the moment.

He was determined to keep her away from him right now, but as he stared at her and she pleaded with him he couldn't help but give in. "He's...in his mother's room right now. Right now though his powers are running out of wack...he's not in control of himself right now...he could...he might..." he tried to explain. He could feel Aamon's power intensifying as it tried to call Lindia, to convince her to come to him and to let him 'help' her with her problem. Seeing the girl in the new dress he knew that the young blond wouldn't be able to control the lust his incubus instincts would stir up.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 07:25 PM

Nodding at the fox demons words she took off down the hall and back to Aamon's mothers room. She stopped in front of the door and put her ear to it. Ignoring the fox demons warnings she walked right in not hearing a noise. She smiled as she saw Aamon and frowned when she realized he was still wrapped in a towel. "The least you can do is get dressed. I have something very important to discuss with you." she said in an exasperated tone.

How was she supposed to discuss this with him if he was half naked the whole time? It was to distracting for her. She wanted to launch herself at him and just touch his muscular body. But alas she would not. No way was she going to be the one to make the first move.

Arechi

Old 04-03-2013, 01:53 AM

Koto had been hoping, and expecting, Lindia to heed his words of warning. He was rather shocked when the girl suddenly began bolting down the hallway and heading towards Aamon's location. "No Miss Lindia you mustn't!" he shouted, recovering from his shock after a few moments and started running after her. He couldn't allow her to see the incubus while he was in the state he was in at the moment. "Please Miss Lindia listen to me!" he shouted rounding the corner that would lead to Lady Komiko's old room.

Aamon could feel his body shuddering more and more as he felt the blue haired girl's energy draw closer. 'Why now of all times?' he thought to himself, squinting his eyes close as he tried desperately to fight back his powerful incubus urges. His power continued whispering out sweet promises as it tried to reach the girl's ears to draw her in. As the girl finally came and entered the room, the blond knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

His blue eyes opened, glowing with the hypnotic power that was now coursing through his whole being. His mind, now gone, thought of only one thing, and that was how quickly he could get his 'prey' into bed to feed. A charming yet seductive smirk appeared on his face as she commented on his state of undressedness. "If it's important then it shouldn't matter what state of dress I'm in now should it?" he said in a slightly lower tone. Glancing beyond her he noticed the sight of the fox demon as he desperately rounded the corner and began dashing towards the room. With a quick wave of his hand the door to the room swiftly closed as the lock clicked. "There now...there'll be no outside distractions..." he said, getting up from the bed and appearing in front of the blue haired girl almost instantly.

A hand suddenly came up and gently touched her chin to tip her head up. "I can see what you really want and it's not discussion...You're no longer in the human realm, if you see something you want you just take it that's the rule of the demon realm. So what's stopping you hm?" he whispered leaning down towards her ear. His free hand went down and grabbed one of her own, bringing it up to touch his chest. "Is perhaps touching this body something you want...or perhaps you're wanting this body to touch you in a different sort of way..." he continued whispering as his tongue suddenly darted out to slowly and seductively lick her ear. His powers continued calling out, trying to bring her to at least a beginning stage of lust. Outside the door Koto shouted desperately to the two in the now locked room, however Aamon simply tuned it out.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-03-2013, 02:19 AM

Staring at him Lindia had no idea what to do. It was like he was reading her mind. She felt him lift her hand to his chest and her heart raced with joy. Her body was overpowered with the idea of pleasure.. The things he could do with her to make her body react to his touch are unimaginable. Suddenly without warning her hand came up and slapped him in the face again.

"Get ahold of yourself!!" she shouted at him. "What has gotten into you today?"

She could not stop her heart from racing as she stood there with him. Her body quivered with desire. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she just wanted to be with him. She wanted him to hold her tightly to him.

She blinked as the door slammed close on Koto and turning ran to it putting her hands out to it. "Now your slamming the door on Koto!! I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to stop and open this door."

Arechi

Old 04-03-2013, 02:56 AM

Aamon could once more feel a sting on his cheek as Lindia's hand connected with it a second time, however this time his urges had a bit stronger hold on him. "So you're the type that likes to play rough?" he replied grabbing ahold of her wrist to spin her back from the door. He attempted to pin her wrist to the door with his own hand as his body moved relatively close to hers. He could easily feel the body heat radiating from hers, but what was driving him far more wild were the feelings of desire coming off of her.

"What has gotten into me today? How about the image of you writhing in pure pleasure that I cause?" he whispered seductively in her ear once more as he slowly began nibbling down one side of her neck. His body then pressed and rubbed suggestively against hers, as he hoped to fan the flames of her desire even more. "Koto would have simply interfered. Besides would you really want to deal with an audience?" he whispered again as his other hand once more took ahold of hers and once more placed it on his body. "Why deny what you want? Your body already knows what it wants...give in...let me show you a world of such pleasures you'll never want to return..." he continued on as he licked the trail of nibbles he had created.

Koto meanwhile was trying desperately to open the locked door. Running back halfway down the hallway, he turned and launched himself at it. He was disappointed to find it still intact and still very much shut. "Miss Lindia! If you can hear me, try to unlock the door and get out of there immediately!" he shouted, hoping she would hear him. He knew at this point there would be no getting through Aamon's lust and hunger clouded mind at the moment. His powers were in complete control of him, overriding his usual common sense. The fox demon knew he had to stop what he was sure was being attempted.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-03-2013, 03:15 AM

Hearing Koto yell from the other side of the door she narrowed her eyes at Aamon. When he pushed up against her she shoved him back with her free hand. "Aamon get your head straight." she shouted at him and twisting her hand behind her back she unlocks the door and opens it falling backward onto her behind almost landing on koto as she fell. She growled at Aamon as he tumbled onto her his towel flying off.

"Aamon get your head straight please" she begged him. She wanted him to act right again insstead of acting weird. There has to be a way to snap him out of it. She looked at Koto twisting her head backwards and sighed at him. "Koto please help me. Something is wrong with him."

Arechi

Old 04-03-2013, 04:01 AM

As the door opened Koto yelped in surprise as the two came tumbling out and almost landed on him. After recovering over the initial surprise he knew he needed to quickly intervene. Using all of his weight and power he launched himself at Aamon and swiftly knocked him off of Lindia and pinned him under his paws. "I tried to warn you, he's lost control. He's reached his limit and his body knows it. It's trying to create the sexual energy he needs to feed off of. His incubus side can sense desire and in this case your desire for Aamon. You need to get away from him quickly! If you're not in his vicinity then he may be able to gain some semblance of control until we can get him someone for his hunger" the fox demon tried explaining. He knew that either he or Aamon would have to possibly explain more about what it was he was fully talking about, but he figured that would have to be at a later time, when the blonde's mind was once more back to normal.

Aamon was a bit surprised as the door opened and the two fell to the ground, though he quickly recovered as he 'realized' he was on top. He tried to take advantage of the situation by pinning her to the ground where he began to slowly kiss from her neck to her chest. "I know you want this...I can feel it...Your body is yearning for this kind of touch isn't it?" he said in between his kisses as the breath from his words ran over her skin. Though before he could get a good solid grip he was suddenly being knocked back by the fox. Furious at being interrupted he attempted to throw the fox off of him, but found it wouldn't be as easily as he had originally thought. In a normal state of mind he could have easily gotten the fox off of him, but then if he were in a normal state of mind the fox probably wouldn't have been pinning him. "Get.Off.Of.Me.Fox" he growled as he continued to try and get the furry creature off of him.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 02:09 AM

"What do you mean feed off of someone? You mean hes going to do it with someone?" She knew she could not stand for that. "Koto I can't let that happen and something about him makes me want to let him do it. Is it wrong that I am torn between my hatred for him and my love for him?" She wanted him badly but at the same time she wanted him to love her for her. Not to want to be with her because of his powers.

She decided it would be best to leave and took off at a run down the hallways. She wound up in the throne room again and went to sit down on a throne hoping she would be safe from him here. He could not bother her in a public spot where she was away from him and where his dad could show up at anytime. She secretly wanted his dad to show up and protect her from his lustful son.

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 03:14 AM

Koto thought of how he could best answer her questions, while still trying to pay enough attention to keep Aamon pinned down long enough for Lindia to get away. "Yes he is in need of sexual relations with someone aside from the need of mating. I promise though we'll try to explain more when Aamon is back to his normal mind set" he rushed out as the blond pushed up against him to try and throw him off once more. The fox was just barely able to stay on top, though his paws loosened on their hold. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold the lustful incubus down from too much longer.

He was relieved though as the human girl soon obeyed and took off down the hallways. It seemed only moments after she was out of sight he could feel himself being vaulted off the naked blond. He let out a yelp as he skidded across the floor. He was relieved he wasn't too harmed by it, perhaps a bit scraped up on his legs and side but not too much thanks to his fur. Quickly he looked towards the demonic prince and for a brief moment he could see a hint of his true personality flicker through the blue eyes. 'At least he's trying to fight against it still...' the fox thought as he quickly got to his feet. Unfortunately the prince had the same idea, as he too got to his feet. The fox demon knew he wouldn't be able to pin the blond down again without a distraction.

Aamon felt a flicker of his consciousness break through, but almost as quickly as it had come his powers once more smothered him out again. With glowing eyes and a golden glow around his body he began going in the direction that he could feel desire for him. Koto tried his best to block the Prince's progress, however with only a few flickers of movement he managed to make it past the fox. Thinking quickly the fox called out to the only other person who could help him deal with Aamon when he was in such a state...his father.

The demonic king had retired to his room by the time he had received the urgent message in his mind from the fox. He had felt a disturbance now for quite some time, but simply assumed Aamon would take care of it. He frowned as the furry demon quickly explained what the situation was however. He let out a sigh as he knew the day would come when his son's hunger would finally overcome his senses. Throwing on a robe he quickly asked the fox where Lindia was. She was human after all and could be susceptible to his powers of lust. After getting the information from the fox that he sensed her in the throne room he immediately began making his way there quickly. 'Be sure to hold Aamon off as much as you can Koto...I would really hate having to kill my only son for simply touching something that wasn't his...'

It took him a little while to make it down to the throne room, however he was relieved to find his son hadn't yet arrived himself, meaning the fox was successfully slowing him down. Glancing over towards the human girl sitting on the throne, he noted that she appeared to not have been harmed. "Are you alright? Has Aamon...touched you?" he asked her in a serious tone.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 06:13 PM

Staring up at the devil as he approached her and asked her if Aamon touched her she stared at him with wide eyes still unsure of what happened. "He tried to but I left thanks to Koto." She said in a soft tone. She smiled up at her soon to be husband. "How did you know I was in trouble?" she asked curiously as she waited to see what he would say. She was so confused as to what happened. She had no idea what had gotten into Aamon. He was acting so unusual. He was acting like he would like to mate with her and she did not see how that could happen. She was engaged to the devil, his father how could she even think of Aamon like that when she was meant for someone else.

"You are very kind to come looking for me." she said in a soft tone as she stared up at him.. He was not as bad as she thought he was. He was kind enough to look out for her he must really care for her.

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 07:06 PM

The demonic king seemed rather relieved at the news that his son had not touched her, and thus he would not have to kill him. Although a strict and at times cruel leader he still cared deeply for his son, after all he was the physical form of the love he had felt for Komiko. "I'm glad then. I'll have to be sure to also thank Koto for his intervention..." the taller demon said with a relieved tone. His gaze suddenly turned towards one of the hallways that led to the throne room. He could feel his son's energy approaching and knew immediately that the young blond had indeed lost control.

"Koto sent a mental message to me and explained what was going on. My son...is being consumed by his hunger. I figured he would make his way to you first rather than a demoness. Humans put out a higher appeal and thus it's only natural that he would zone in on you" he replied, giving a slightly different explanation then the fox demon had, after all he wasn't aware of the young girl's affections towards his son. A golden aura was the first thing he saw before the shape of his son became apparent. The fox was currently trying to hold him back using his tail, but instead was being dragged along. "My poor Aamon..." he whispered quietly to himself shaking his head at his son's state. He knew the incubus had been starving himself due to his mother leaving, which the demonic king blamed himself for. If only he had kept a tighter grip and watched her more closely perhaps his son wouldn't be in the state his is now. He shook his head to clear it of such thoughts. He knew he needed to focus on the present rather then the regrets of the past.

"Aamon...can you hear me? I want you to stop this. This girl is mine not yours..." he said, hoping his words would be able to reach his son's consciousness. He frowned and let out a sigh as the blond continued to advance and seemed to not even hear his words. "Be sure to stay back, and do not approach him under any circumstances while he's like this. Once we get him a wench that he can feed off of he'll be back to normal..." he explained with a serious tone and a slight smile before turning his attention on his son.

In almost an instant he moved, in a speed that was far faster then ever expected for someone of his height, and suddenly had the blond pinned to the wall by the throat and one wrist. The incubus struggled and clawed at his father's hand with his free one, which only warranted him to be slammed painfully back into the wall. "Koto, go fetch one of the servant girls and take her to the second private quarter. I'll be in there shortly with Aamon" he shouted at the fox, who shakily bowed his head and rushed off to obey. He turned his gaze back sorrowfully back towards his son, who looked at him not with lust but pure fury at being stopped. Compared to him he seemed so small, and the demonic king knew at this point he could easily snap his son's neck if he had wanted to, but then only one thing would ever compel him to do such a thing.

Aamon struggled desperately and violently against his father's hold. He was in the way towards accomplishing his goal of feeding from the prey he had zoned in on. "Let...go..." he growled out in gasps as his breathing became constricted by the hold his father had on his neck. The taller male however shook his head, refusing and denying him his request. Once more he tried clawing at the hands that held him, which only landed his back once more being painfully pounded into the wall he had been pinned against. He gasped out as pain shot through his entire back side and his head connected painfully with the wall.

After a while his struggles began to grow weaker as the impression of him in the wall only deepened more with each of his struggles. It pained the demonic king to treat his son in such a way, but he had to protect the girl that was to be his bride. He was relatively relieved though when the fox demon once more appeared. "All is ready Sire" the fox said with another bow of his head. He watched as the demonic king's hold on his son's throat shifted to his other wrist and wrenched him from the wall. The incubus thinking he could escape quickly pulled trying to free himself, but to no avail. He practically screeched in anger as he was being dragged away from the girl who smelled so deliciously of desire and out of the throne room.

Koto feeling it would be best to either now explain or comfort Lindia, quickly went to her side, sitting down beside the throne. "Are you alright Miss Lindia? I know you took a rather nasty fall when getting out of the room..." he asked quietly.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 PM

Staring at Koto Lindia felt tears rush up to her face causing them to fall down her cheeks. Now she had to deal with the fact that Aamon would go with another girl. She would have to live with that knowledge and it broke her heart. He only wanted to feed off of her. He did not desire her for any other reason. She was foolish to think he would. "Koto what is going to happen to that servant girl?" she asked not sure if she wanted the answer.

She put her face into her hands and sobbed silently for a few moments before looking up at Koto. "What am I going to do Koto?" she asked still not sure if she wanted an answer. What could she do? She could sit around waiting for Aamon to love her the way she wanted him to or she could move on and marry his father and do what he wanted her to do although the thought disgusted her.

She sighed and stared at the floor drying her tears on her new dress. Perhaps she was better off like this I mean how could she live with Aamon if he turned evil everytime he got hungry?

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 PM

Koto immediately perched up on his hind legs to lick what tears he could from the girl's face. "The servant girl is going to be used to satisfy Young Master Aamon's lustful hunger. Aside from her being a bit tired afterwards and a bit of her life energy drained nothing else will occur. The Young Master is not mating with her if that is what concerns you. The Young Master is going to...erm...well as you humans call it have intercourse with her, but he won't be bound to her. He's just going to put her in an immense state of pleasure and feed off of it is all" the fox demon tried to explain. His words were soon accompanied by the screaming of a female, however it wasn't in pain...

The demonic king soon returned to the throne room, a hint of pink on his cheeks as he heard the voice of a girl screaming his son's name. It was something he was no longer use to it from when the boy had fed when he was younger, after all it had been awhile since Aamon had... He shook his head as he really didn't want to imagine his son going at it with a girl at the moment, as proud as he was of Aamon's abilities to cause a woman such pleasure. Glancing up he noticed Koto was currently with Lindia and felt the fox would be able to attend to the girl's emotional needs, as he was relatively exhausted now. Forcing a fighting incubus into a room with a girl who had not yet been filled with desire had not been an easy task, but he had managed it. "Well I see you've got things covered here Koto...And do not worry about the screams my dear they shall end soon enough. Now I believe I'm going to go to do what I had been planning to..." the king said with a yawn before crossing the room and going to and through the hallway he had originally come from.

Koto waited until the king was out of ear shot before even attempting to answer Lindia's next question. "What does your heart tell you to do Miss Lindia? Once Aamon is..erm...finished he'll be back to his normal self. You can still continue your plan of telling him how you feel, as I'm sure he'll be awake..." the fox whispered quietly as he looked on to her with sympathetic eyes.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 08:06 PM

She shook her head. "No I am going to accept my lot in life and do what is expected of me without telling Aamon the truth. I wont make the mistake of making his father mad at me again." she said in a low tone. She moved to another section of the throne room trying to get away from the noise of the screaming happening in the other side of the wall. She could not stop the tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks. He was having sex with another girl. She sighed. Would he ever think of her that way?

She stood up and returned to Aamons room laying down on the bed. She closed her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep. In her dreams nothing important occured that is worth mentioning. She sighed in her sleep and rolled over onto her back. It was nice to get some rest.

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 PM

Koto quietly and hesitantly followed after Lindia. "Are you certain of this choice? The Young Master may have similar feelings you know" the fox quietly said as he attempted to shield his ears from the screams of pleasure the servant girl was currently engaged in. He knew of course that Aamon's next hunger wouldn't be quite as drastic as this, after all he had starved himself for a few years and it would take a few more years of starving for him to return to such a state. He figured though that this time around his father would intervene and force the blond to engage in feeding so such a thing would never happen again. "Do not be sad Miss Lindia, I'm sure things will work out. I know the Young Master cares for you as well..." he said following her, hoping that his words would comfort her some.

He hopped up on the couch as he followed her into Aamon's room, and curled up. He needed a bit of rest himself after such an eventful day, and he figured now was as good a time as any. After some time his ears perked up as he heard footsteps approaching the room. Blinking open sleepy green eyes, he sniffed the air a bit alarmed before gently setting his head back down. The door carefully and slowly creaked open as the blond slipped into the room, towel once more secure around his waist, as his clothes were all in his room.

His hair was a bit disheveled from his previous actions. His blue gaze glanced over towards the sleeping girl in his bed and let out a sigh. He couldn't fully recall what he might have done to her, he never could when he went into such an extreme lustful state. Granted of course he had only gone in such a state once in his life, when he was younger and his mother told him he wasn't permitted to eat for three months, and he could usually recall what he was doing and had a lot more control over it. He figured he'd have some explaining to do when she woke up, but for now clothing was the important thing. Carefully so as not to wake her up he snuck over to his wardrobe. Quietly he scrounged around for one of his outfits, a mix of tight fitting hip hugging leather pants and a short leathered and tight muscle shirt in this case, and as quietly as he could dropped his towel to put the selected clothing on. Once clothed again he went over towards the couch that held the dozing fox demon.

Instinctively the fox demon scooted over for the incubus to sit and promptly laid his head on the blonde's lap. Settling down for a possibly long wait, Aamon figured he would simply wait for the girl to wake up on her own rather then wake her up himself. Since his feeding he could feel his energy increase drastically and so it was no use in even trying for a nap as he no longer needed it.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 09:37 PM

Waking up after several hours of sleeping Lindia sat up and stretched out. She was very awake after an uninterrupted nights sleep. She moved to the side of the bed and sat up looking around the room. She noticed Aamon and her cheeks went red with embarrassment. She just sat there for a few minutes staring at him. "Aamon I am so sorry." she started to speak and then stopped herself. He probably had no desire to hear her excuses. She sighed and stood up walking over to the other side of the room from him. She sat down in a chair and made herself comfortable. She tried to figure out what she was going to tell him and how before she got around to it though there was a knock on the door. She figured it was as good of an excuse as any not to talk to him about this and she went to get the door.

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 10:06 PM

(Wasn't sure where you were wanting to go, but I thought it would be interesting for Lindia to meet the girl who had been pleasured by her crush. XD)

Aamon's attention snapped to Lindia as he noticed her movements out of the corner of his eye. He had been content to waiting for her to wake up by simply petting Koto's head as the fox demon dosed off. He hadn't quite been expecting her to sleep as long as she did but it allowed him to collect his thoughts, and occasionally pop a mental question towards Koto whenever the green eyes opened. Through the fox demon he had learned that he had tried to feed off of the human girl, and had Koto and his father not interfered there was a good chance he would have succeeded.

As the incubus watched the girl awake and notice him he looked on carefully. The lust and hunger that had previously been in his eyes and mind were completely gone. Seeing her cheeks flush red, the blonde's own gained a slightly pink tint to them. As she started to apologize he calmly held up his hand. "There's no point in you apologizing...it's my own fault..." he began as he averted his gaze. The prince didn't typically apologize for his cravings for nourishment, after all the one providing it usually enjoyed it in the end, so it was difficult to try and form the words he wished to convey.

He watched the young human girl move to a chair further away from him out of the corner of his eye. "Relax...it's not like I plan on devouring you. My hunger has been satisfied for the time being" he stated flatly as he assumed the move had been done out of fear of him pouncing on her and having his way with her. A small portion of his mind couldn't blame her, after all she wasn't use to demons and their different types of needs and urges. Of course another part of his mind argued that there were humans out there in the human realm that were just as bad and lustful.

He opened his mouth to say something more, but he was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Quietly he mumbled a few curses to himself at the interruption. Glancing over he watched as Lindia went to answer the door, frowning a bit at the action. Technically this was still his room and she was the guest simply sharing it until she married his father. He decided though in light of the events that had happened he would allow it to slide...for now.

As the door was opened he glanced over and noticed it was the servant girl whom had been thrown into the room with him. She looked surprised when Lindia answered the door instead of Aamon and immediately bowed her head. "Oh I-I'm sorry...I thought Master Aamon was..." the girl began to say before her dark colored eyes caught sight of the sitting blond. "O-oh M-mast Aamon...I was just...s-seeing i-if there was anything...anything else I-I could do for you...at this time..." she asked with a clear flush on her face as her gaze immediately fled in the opposite direction of the incubus's blue eyes.

Aamon couldn't help but roll his eyes at the girl. The reaction was almost the same every time after he fed off of someone, even now. He knew at the moment the girl wasn't asking for his sake, but rather her own. She had, had a taste of the pleasurable 'heaven' he could bring a woman and she merely wanted seconds, even though she was trying to disguise it as serving his needs. There was perhaps only one that hadn't succumbed to such ridiculous feelings, and that had been a friend he had, had as a child whom had been called to the services of the ruler of Hell. She was perhaps one of the only ones that had allowed him to feed off of her without developing a dependency, but then he chalked that up to her being a seductress herself. "No I'm fine, you're services are no longer needed" he replied with a clearly irritated tone.