CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-15-2015, 03:57 AM

I understand that life does get crazy as it happens to us all. Poking is my specialty.

Speaking of homework due - I have less than 40 days to get my capstone project done. D: Time goes too fast!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 03-15-2015, 04:09 AM

Yikes! Best of luck with that!!
I know you'll do great, though!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-15-2015, 04:37 AM

It's all about trying to find motivation.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-15-2015, 05:03 AM

Go for it! Talk Like A Pirate Day? Pancake Day?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 03-15-2015, 05:08 AM

Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 17th- I hope to have it finished before then! ;P
Pancake day has already passed... :O

;P If you weren't next in line I'd consider holding off until May the Fourth (be with you), but I'll look up some wacky holiday coming up in the next week or so.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-15-2015, 05:11 AM

Wow. Do you know all these off-hand?

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-18-2015, 09:11 AM

Mythos: I'm actually leaving Mene (due to me just feeling like I can not keep giving Mene second chances time and time again), so you don't actually need to do my piece, but if you do want them - you can still have the items as I did buy them for you for this, but I have no use for them. I'll accept the trade from my end, if you do want them, feel free to take them and enjoy them. =]

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 03-18-2015, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Wow. Do you know all these off-hand?
My mother's birthday is really close to it- I tease her a lot that she should have a pirate themed birthday every year.

btw the stream is on now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDreamer View Post
Mythos: I'm actually leaving Mene (due to me just feeling like I can not keep giving Mene second chances time and time again), so you don't actually need to do my piece, but if you do want them - you can still have the items as I did buy them for you for this, but I have no use for them. I'll accept the trade from my end, if you do want them, feel free to take them and enjoy them. =]
I'm sorry you feel that way, Cloud : ( -- I still feel obligated to complete your image for you, though. Maybe some day, even if it is years from now, you might still get a little joy from it- at least I hope so!

Last edited by Mythos; 03-18-2015 at 09:13 PM..

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-18-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way, Cloud : ( -- I still feel obligated to complete your image for you, though. Maybe some day, even if it is years from now, you might still get a little joy from it- at least I hope so!
I just feel like I can't be who I used to be on here without getting attacked from all angles. And I've got enough stress in my life right now without adding to it online.
I'm kind of around at least until things get sorted with what's going on... although I'm not feeling optimistic. But we'll see. I'm more or less lurking until then.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 03-18-2015, 11:17 PM

: (

Hopefully things will turn out. Online stress isn't anything you want bothering you in real life- especially with big projects on the horizon! I'll do my best to get to it quickly. I'm almost finished with the lines for Dystopia's image, Kilia is after her but you're up after that.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-18-2015, 11:47 PM

It's an ongoing issue that doesn't seem to change despite people saying it'll change.
So I'm not really holding my breath. But we'll see.

I'll try to stick around long enough, but I can't guarantee it right now.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-19-2015, 03:05 AM

NOOO. I missed the stream.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-18-2015, 01:39 AM

A question that I have - I still have not received my art from last year... will I be getting that? Because I keep trying to patiently wait, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. :/

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-18-2015, 03:20 AM

Hey Cloudy. Mythi's been caught up in IRL matters, and she's actually not been able to even get on Mene in a long time. But she's a good, honest person with great artistic integrity, and I'm sure she'll get to your commission as soon as life allows.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-18-2015, 03:21 AM

Alright - I can understand that. It would have been nice to be told that. I just am starting to feel kind of frustrated as it's been over half a year and I was told that she was going to start on it soon and that was AGES ago. I'm almost ready to just tell her that it's ok, to drop it because I'm not interested anymore. Because sorry, but I feel like I've been kept out of the loop. *shrugs* Story of my life, never been told anything. But whatever.

---------- Post added 06-17-2015 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Hey Cloud! Yes, sorry about that.
I'm finally coming out from under neigh a ton of real life stuff (which started back in July, to be perfectly honest! :O I'd go into it but it's quite a grocery list of things, some happy yet time consuming and others very sad.)--- I am going to be knocking these out again starting this up coming week and onward! You have my express permission to kick my booty if I take a break before I get to your request, Cloud!
Like this from 03-14-2015.... (It is now 6-17-2015) But apparently my commission isn't worth actually getting done and to me... *shrugs* MONTHS later. And this is something that I commissioned last December. Sorry if I'm starting to feel quite a bit like my commission apparently doesn't matter. BECAUSE clearly this is yet another break... without doing said commission... I'm getting more than slightly frustrated....

Last edited by CloudDreamer; 06-18-2015 at 03:32 AM..

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 03:38 AM

Trust me, she will get the art done as soon as she possibly can. I waited a while for an art piece once, and it was worth every second of time I waited. It sounds like she's been extremely swamped, and I personally haven't seen her around much either. She is also a mod, so when she is here, I'm sure she has a lot of responsibilities to attend to. I understand you're frustrated, but if it were me, I would want the artist to have the time and inspiration to work on my piece, instead of hurrying through it just to get it done

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-18-2015, 03:40 AM

Yeah - I don't want her to rush - one can't rush good art (I come from a family of artists). But being a customer - I would APPRECIATE being told when something comes up. But I guess that doesn't matter... *shrugs* Meh. Doesn't stop me from being extremely frustrated... being kept out of the loop. -.- It would have been nice to have been told "Hey, something came up. It'll take longer than I originally thought it would." I would DEFINITELY understand that. But nope, nothing. Which is why I'm frustrated - especially since she told me that she was going to try to get it done in MARCH and here it is JUNE.

Last edited by CloudDreamer; 06-18-2015 at 03:56 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-18-2015, 04:15 AM

Cloudy- The only reason I know Mythi is having problems is because I have her on Skype, and she was able to chat for a few minutes months ago while she was online for other reasons. She literally has not been able to log onto Menewsha to make a single post. She's basically juggling flaming babies IRL. She's an upstanding person, and she respects all her patrons, and I'm sure she's deeply sorry that you feel this way, but she can't do what's physically impossible.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 04:17 AM

I definitely understand the frustration of not being kept in the loop. I'm sure she would have updated you, but she hasn't logged on since April, and her last post was actually that post up there back in March. I honestly hope she's doing ok health wise, because it's not usual for her to disappear for this long :(

---------- Post added 06-18-2015 at 12:18 AM ----------

She's juggling babies? Did Mythos have a baby?!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-18-2015, 04:19 AM

No no. But her situation is akin to juggling flaming babies. Its not my place to tell you guys what's happening, but I shit you not, I do not exaggerate the gravity of the pile of shit she's swimming in atm.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 04:22 AM

Oh hahah XD
Oh no, I don't expect you to betray her confidence, just as long as she's doing ok. I feel bad for her :( I hope things get better! Please let her know I've been thinking about her

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 04:28 AM

I get that you're upset, and it sounds like maybe you should just cancel the commission if it's making you this upset. I know Mythos will understand Just please bear in mind that she hasn't even been on since APRIL and hasn't posted since MARCH. She can't update you if she isn't here....

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 04:32 AM

But she didn't know she couldn't handle it when she accepted it. Like you said, it was what, back in December? How can someone see into the future to know for sure they'll be able to do something or not? Things happen unexpectedly, and it's not her fault

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-18-2015, 12:40 PM

I find it funny (well not really funny) that you lot keep using words like "swamped" and "drowning" when the place she lives in is legit under water and has been experiencing major flooding in the last months. Just my two cents.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-18-2015, 12:51 PM

... Well, I hope I haven't jinxed her with flaming babies.