momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-11-2011, 05:16 PM

Victor chuckled, "I heard rumors too, but I mainly want to go and see whats there. There might even be something worth a lot of money there.".

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 05:27 PM

"my father and i are going there to look for his brother who was lost there. well it was nice to meet you but i must go. my father will be waiting" she said. She left and made her way to the ship.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM

"I'm sorry about your fathers brother. I hope you can find him.", Alex said smiling a little at the girl. She turned to Victor and followed him out the store. it seemed that he wanted to leave now and see if the crew was done shopping. She followed him quietly and looked around for a few minutes. She wanted to try and at least get one thing from this place before they left. She pulled on Victor's arm and pulled him into a shop. Thankfully, he came along quietly with her into a small jewelry shop.

Victor was silent for a few moments and let Alex talk tot he girl. He didn't really care about the reason for the girl and her father was going to the lost sea. he just hopped they wouldn't get killed to easily since that place was said to be very dangerous. Victor sighed and left the store. he knew Alex would follow him out, seeing as he had taught her to follow him whenever he wanted her to follow him. He walked down through the crowded market place and glanced around for a few. Then, he was tugged bu Alex and followed her into a store. It was obvious she wanted something from this place before they left it. She always wanted to get something from every place they visited.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 06:09 PM

Mya got on her fathers ship and they got ready to leave.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 06:23 PM

Alex looked through the shop for a few moments and then smiled when she saw a sapphire broach. She looked at Victor and gave him pleading eyes. She really wanted it since it was really pretty and she loved sapphires. Hopefully he would get it for her so she wouldn't have to continue giving him the puppy eyes

Victor stared at Alex for a few moments. She was giving him the look again, and that made it hard to say no to her. He was debating on weather or not he should get it for her or just drag her out of the shop and go back to the ship.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM

Mya and her father left port and continued towards the island.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Victor sighed and went up to the person at the cash register. he told them what they wanted to get and the man got it for them. Victor payed for it and then gave the broach to Alex and signaled for her to follow him. They were going to go to the ship now. The crew had to be done shopping by now, so they were going to leave.

Alex smiled at Victor, "Thank you.". She took the broach and put it on her coat. She then followed Victor out of the store and then they headed towards the ship

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 07:31 PM

"we are close dear. we should be their tonight" her father said. "ok dad" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:04 PM

(Umm..I'm going to do my posts a little differently. xD just sayin')

Both Victor and Alex had made it up to the ship after they had left the jewelry store. All there crew members were on and they had loaded there stuff up on the ship while the two were out. Alex was now sitting on the railing and facing the sea while kicking her legs. Victor was standing beside her and leaning on the railing. He was going to take a break from driving the ship for now. One of the crew members would do it, either until they got to there destination or when Victor wanted to drive.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Mya got tired of being bored so she went below deck and took a nap in her quarters.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 PM

There boat started to sail now. The boat was quickly sailing through the waters. Alex was rubbing the broach with a smile on her face. She was glad Victor bought it for her. it made her happy. It was always nice to get something new from a town that she had never been to before. She liked looking at the things she had gotten and then thinking about what had happened there. Victor looked at Alex for a moment then back at the sea. She was enjoy the broach it seemed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:18 PM

Mya had a weird dream. There was a voice calling her. It was cloudy around her and she couldn't see anything. The vocie got closer then she woke up cause rain was leaking in from the deck. It was raining. They were close.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-13-2011, 01:06 AM

During the trip, they started to get closer and closer to there destination. In a far off distance, they could see rain clouds. Which meant a storm was coming. The crew was starting to get ready for it, to. Alex stared at the storm clouds and bit her lip. "You know...We could get killed...", Alex said. Victor just chuckled at what she said and didn't seem to care. "And? Is that supposed to scare me? I doubt we'll die. I think this is just some place that was said to be a place where people disappear, but there has been no proof so far that its actually true. At least, if there is then the general public doesn't know about it.", he said staring ahead.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 AM

[bum bum bum]

Mya's dad couldnt see good in the rain. Before they knew it the ship hit a rock. Mya lost her balance on the rail and fell onto the rock. The last thing she remembered before passing out was her father calling her name and the ship sinking along with everyone on bored.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 04:51 PM

(-dramatic gasp- oh my! D: TIME FOR SOMEONE TO BE SAVED! they get to catch up with you. c: )

Victor and Alex were already int eh storm. They were still sitting on the deck, but Victor was holding an umbrella over them. The crew members were having a hard time driving and doing all the other things they were supposed to do. But, they were managing. They had sailed through some bad weather before, maybe a little worse then this storm. but it was alright, they would be fine. Although, Alex didn't think so. She was a nervous wreck. She had hated storms ever since that one storm killed her parents went hey were out at sea. Victor had his arm around her so she would stop shaking an feel a little better.

One of the crew member was fixing something when she saw the wrecked boat and a girl lying on a rock. She ran to Victor and told him what she saw. "Go check it out and see if there's any survivors. Bring the girl up here and try to see if she's still alive. I'd help...but I have to stay here with Alex.", he said. Immediately, the crew sent out a few life boats and started looking through the wreckage. So far, the only survivors they found was the Mya girl. The life boat with Mya on it went back to the ship and brought her up on the deck. They started to look her over, but then decided it was best if they took her to one of the bed rooms.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 05:01 PM

She had a cute on her fore head that wasn't bleeding anymore but that was it. She remained passed out.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 05:07 PM

When they had the girl on one of the beds, they started to look her over once more. She only had a small cut on her forehead and it wasn't bleeding at all. So she was good. "Lets go see the girl, alright? I think you would feel a little better if you would go down there. so lets go, okay?", Victor said before leading Alex down to the bed rooms. he looked for the room with the girl. They found it after a few moments and went inside to check her. She was okay, so that was good. Alex hopped that not everyone on her crew were dead. She sat right next tot he girl on teh bed and stared at her. She realized it was that Mya girl she met earlier/

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 05:23 PM

She groaned but didn't wake up because she was having that dream again. A voice was calling out to her. It sounded familiar this time. Then figures began appearing around her. Her mother, Her father, Her uncle. They are trying to pull her into the fog. She resisted.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 05:30 AM

[earth to momo]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 06:46 PM

(D: I'm sorry!)

Alex was sitting by Mya and staring at her. She was a little worried about her, it seemed something was going on in her head...

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 06:52 PM

She tried to fight against the fog but that's all it was. fog. It engulfed her and then her eyes opened. It was bright at first but then she could see where it was. She saw Alex and victor. "what happened" she asked.