Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-07-2015, 09:12 PM

After the forced confession I think you're right lol! Though I also pity Asahi because Shinagami is trying to set him up with Class Rep and now she has more reason to and he's going to be put into such a bad position!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-07-2015, 09:19 PM

indeed. And then you have Akemi who's hiding her feelings for him...

And Shiho is just a massive pervert.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-07-2015, 10:51 PM

Oh lordy - Shiho just makes everything worse - but in a good way lmao!

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 07:12 PM ----------

Omg. Please tell me what Instagram just spoiled about Ayumi is true.. PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL!!!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-07-2015, 11:48 PM

What did Instagram say about Ayumi?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 12:09 AM

THAT SHE LIVESSSSSS!!!! THAT BIG BROTHER SAVES HER AND SHE LIVESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'm just now able to sit and watch episode 8. I literally almost started crying when I saw instagram flooded... I DON'T WANT IT TO BE A CRUEL JOKE THOUGH SO I'M TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER!!!!

And and - I saw a screen cap - of him saying he doesn't ever want to lose her AGAIN and he doesn't care if they say he has a sister complex either!! PLEASE SAY THE TRANSLATION WAS REALLLLLL!!!!

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 08:20 PM ----------

Omg... Yusarin's music video was horrible... and that song..... I swear they put it together in 2 seconds.. IT MADE NO SENSE! "My throat is completely parched and my voice doesn't reach" "Not the side there you" "Once me there you." Like, what?

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-08-2015, 12:21 AM

Yes. I won't say how, but she does live again. Episode 9 is a plot twist...and explains who the older brother is.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 12:43 AM

YAYYYYYY! THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW!!! AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A CRUEL JOKE I WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

You can never trust the internet. I was afraid Instagram had betrayed me.

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 09:25 PM ----------

Omg.... I'm floored by Episode 9......

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 09:33 PM ----------

There are so many emotions.... so so many emotions... I'm kinda regretting my boycott lol I've been dreading it since Ayumi died! I barely got through the depression episode!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-08-2015, 01:37 AM

Yeah, Episode 9 was definitely a plot twist. Something that not even I saw coming with that one.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 02:00 AM

Omg... Episode 10.... I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!! I keep going back and forth between happy and crying and scared and excited - these episodes were seriously a roller coaster. I'm so glad I waited until this episode was released!!!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-08-2015, 02:11 AM

Yup! Yuu earned badass points there...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 01:41 PM

Agreed! And the story about the missing brother? Omg. This is better than any other plot twist - I totally didn't see it coming! And the guy with the finding power!! Omg. Just. Omg. And the fact that Yuu plunders - and not going to lie, I thought big brother was like Tomori's big brother and Ayumi and Yuu's memories had been erased somehow - I guess that was kinda the truth but not really! Lol! Gah - loved it. I'm happy I finally watched lol but I'm glad I waited until this last episode was released because I would have died if I had to leave off at 9!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-08-2015, 08:53 PM

I have to agree with you 100% there. It was definitely a plot twist that I didn't see coming either. The only problem is that they called it "Looting" in the alternate time line while in this time line they're calling it "Looting" either/or is fine, I just wish that they stuck to one or the other.

"Take us to see big brother. Pooh"

Having him being called that just makes me lmao so much *nods* and I actually liked what was going on in episode 9, definitely a good spot to leave it at. *nods*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 10:31 PM

Gotta remember though - the skill was named by different people at different times - so I think it was think their way of saying that even subtle things were changed because of the time travel - it wasn't just the big picture! :3

Bwahaha I love it too - I wanna know why he's called it!!!

Not for me - I would have been so mad to have it end with possibly saving Ayumi but having to wait a week to see if the plan succeeds lol I seriously hated Charlotte when they killed Ayumi like that! I was dreading watching it - but then Instagram showed me she lived so I was immediately thrown back in - if I had watched it before ep 10 aired I would have been so mad lol

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-08-2015, 11:09 PM

lol nice. And I want to know why they call him Pooh as well...should be interesting.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-08-2015, 11:55 PM

Completely agree!! :D

I'm currently watching a new anime called Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - it's from 2013 - apparently only a small manga series of like, 60 chapters - it's so good though! I'm glad they made it into an Anime - they do speed time up fast, but I can see why they do it as well - things take time and it's boring filler to show each and every day - so I totally get why they did what they did - but it's so short at 12 episodes lol I want moreee! <3

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-09-2015, 12:44 AM

lol. Also got through episode 2 (again) of Monster Musume. I love the Harpy. *nods*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-09-2015, 12:55 AM

Just finished it - horrible ending - THEY ENDED ON A CLIFF HANGER!!! Like, it implies a season 2 but there is no season 2. Guess I'm buying the 5 volumes of Manga lmao! This was just like MeruPuri (WHICH I STILL SAY NEEDS TO BE AN ANIME!! ) - hopefully the Manga has more of an ending! Plus I see on MAL there are a lot of side story volumes as well - so hopefully I get the ending I deserve lol!

Haha! Isn't she great? She's one of my faves - she just adds so much life to the show lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-09-2015, 01:23 AM

lol kk.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-09-2015, 02:02 AM

As you can tell I was invested in the plot lol I binge watched the entire season today!

Wait until you meet Suu - she's awesome lol I think she's episode 4 or 5 maybe? Can't remember which now but she's so adorable lol She's like a little kid just like the Harpy! <3

Also - side note - heard from my surgeon today - my jaw joint discs are 100% dislocated - my first step will be braces, then after at least a year or two of that, they're going to do the first surgery with the braces still on so when they break my jaw and screw it back together they can wire my teeth shut - then I'll have post surgery braces on - then once I'm all healed up they're going to assess how mad the discs are damaged and decide then if I'll get a double joint replacement - they said they have little to no hope my discs will be okay though so it's a 99.9% chance that I'm getting that surgery as well - I guess good news is that I'll be out of Nursing by the time it's time for surgery??

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 09-09-2015 at 02:05 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-09-2015, 02:07 AM

lol sounds like your day sucked. And Suu sounds like the Slime girl...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-09-2015, 10:59 AM

Meh - depends on how you look at it lol

Yeah it is :3 She's adorable!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-09-2015, 08:56 PM

*facepalms* that ice cream scene in episode 2. Also find it funny that because her wings were wet she couldn't fly whatsoever.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-10-2015, 12:38 AM

Right? xD I will say things become a bit TOOOOOO sexual in some instances - especially once Suu gets involved - I think it bothers me because they make Suu and the Harpy (can never remember her name off the top of my head) seem SOOOO YOUNG when they're supposed to be like, 18 or whatever - and seriously. The episode with the sketcho with the camera right before another main character is introduced. I just.. Omg. That whole episode was so uncomfortable. I felt like I was watching a really naughty movie be made.

When you get passed that stuff though when it happens it's really good lol!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-10-2015, 12:57 AM

Papi the Harpy and yeah the two of them do get a little sexual...then again it does come off as an Eechi anime so I can give it a pass I assume. I'm currently on the episode where the mermaid is introduced. I will keep it in mind for that as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-10-2015, 01:20 AM

Papi!! That's it!

Yeah but when they treat the characters as being really young, it's just awkwardly inappropriate. :(

For sure! I wish I had warning on that episode - it was seriously disturbing in some parts - and the fact that they went along with everything just makes it worse. It should be the next episode after the mermaid if I remember correctly! Or it's the one after Suu if she hasn't come in yet - they introduce a new character every episode so it's hard to keep track of who came in when at this point lol!