^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Brothers
Yaoi Role-Play
MistressLeopard and Pixel Cafe

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2011, 07:42 PM

Raidan Kegan had mixed feelings about his mother's marriage. Raidan had been perfectly happy when it was just the two of them. While he was glad that his mother was happy, he was not sure how all this was going to affect their lives. The wedding, the move, the rearranging of their lives. Raidan pulled another stack of shirts from a box and shoved them into the dresser in the far corner of his new room.
Less than two hours ago they had arrived at the new house they would be all living together in like some big, happy family. The only ones happy as far as Raidan knew were his mother, his step-father and his step-brother. He was resistant to a merging. He prefered to be back in the old apartment. Raidan stood at the foot of his bed and shoved one hand through the thick, ink black hair that fell long enough to get into navy-blue eyes. Raidan was a typical of tall, dark, and handsome. His six foot three frame made him stand out in a crowd and his naturally cool attitude had worked in his favor throughout all of his high school career to date. Now he was a senior, with a job, and making straight As. He was also part of the swim team.
He had done everything in his power to make his mother proud and to take care of her. Now he had to release his title of 'man of the house' to someone else he barely knew. He turned to go downstairs for another box of his things to unpack. He was clad in jeans and a dark gray t-shirt that hugged snuggly.
Unpacking was not his idea of a fun Saturday but it was too late. His mother was married and he was stuck in the house until he graduated and got into a college within the next year. A year was not such a long time to wait, right? He could deal with this. He could play nice and move out without causing any scenes. His anti-social personality could be kept under wraps until then.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 10:42 PM

Elliot wiped off sweat off his forehead with the back of his hands before he let his arm drop with a sigh. Finally, he was all done unpacking. His room was now bigger than the old apartment, he had a bigger closet, and in general a bigger bedroom. His closet had enough space to place his shelf against the back wall, where he organized all his books of them. Most of them were horror, romance, paranormal, some where giving to him in school for work, and he hasn't bothered to return them. Some of the other books made him paranoid that someone would pick it out and read them. But now, his shelf was in a closet. Back at the old apartment, his dad didn't bother going into his room much, he's sure he can care less about his closet. If anyone even did open it, they wouldn't notice much, he made sure to put most of his clothes in the closet, so now the shelf was mainly covered by hanging clothes.

His eyes were a soft emerald, with a hint of yellow. His hair, a messy and cute tousled cut in chocolate brown. He had gotten most of his looks from his mother besides his eyes, which he got from his dad. He stands tall at 5'7, covered in tanned white skin. He was startled slightly when there was a knock on this door, soon revealing his new stepmother who sweetly announced that she made dinner before going off to tell her own son. He was glad his dad didn't fall for a bitch, but just because she's sweet, it doesn't mean he's completely comfortable with the whole new mother crap.

He was wearing long baggy, sport pants, socks, and a plain white t-shirt that only hugged his torso slightly. He made his way downstairs, to the kitchen, the scent of food reaching his nose. He wondered if he could just take his plate back to his room, but he knew it would be rude, specially on the first day. At least his 'step-brother' would be there, not like he talks to him much, yet.

o: I got carried away writing, I don't usually write this much, my usual post is one paragraph, so don't feel the need to match it x'D

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2011, 10:51 PM

Raidan gave Elliot a passing glance before focusing on the table and the food that had been set out. Though his gaze began to wander, going from his mom to her new husband. Victor Ballinmore was a tall man, though not as tall as Raidan's six three. He had tanned skin and short cut dark gold hair that was touched with some silvery-white. Not a bad looking guy for middle-aged almost. And he seemed to adore Raidan's mother. Victor gave his wife a passing wink before turning his attention on the boys.
"How are you two settling in?" he asked.
"Most of my stuff is unpacked," Raidan said, feeling a faint obligation to speak since it was his mother's husband asking a direct question. "The room seems comfortable. It'll be better once I get the posters and stuff up on the walls." Raidan had a wide range of posters for music and movies and other interests of his. He had a few of the typical one swith 'hot girls' on them but he was not a fan of scantily cland women; being raised by a single parent, with that parent being a mother, he found a distaste for such images, prefering a certain level of respect for females. Something his real father had not been able to provide his mother.
"And what about you, Elliot?" Victor asked, looking at his son.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 11:06 PM

Once seated, Elliot kept his eye contact to a minimum, he wasn't very comfortable in this sudden change of environment. On top of that, he's never been good with people, not even with his own dad. One reason that his mothers death hit him hard, she was really someone he considered more than just a mother but a friend also. He looked up when he heard his name, seeing that his dad was looking back at him. "Oh- Um, I finished unpacking too." He said, keeping his voice audible. "I really like my new room for starters, Oh and the dinner was delicious Stacy.." He complimented and the woman smiled, she really enjoyed being complimented. She thought getting along with her husband son would be a challenge but he didn't seem to be pushing her back. "I'm so glad you like it."

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2011, 11:12 PM

"Now, about this upcoming week," Victor said. Tomorrow, Victor was stealing Stacy away for a honeymoon. "We're trusting you boys to behave. No parties, though if you want to have a few friends over, that's fine. Notice that I said 'a few'." Raidan restrained himself from rolling his eyes. He would not invite over more than one person. All his other friends would turn it into a giant party that would trash the house. "Will you two be alright until we get back at the end of the week?"
"I don't see why we wouldn't be," Raidan replied in a soft, almost bored, tone. "I'm seveteen, I know how to handle myself." He had been handling himself for years really. And besides, he would have that pool in the backyard to entertain himself. He could live in water if given half the chance. The tall privacy fence and the lack of parental supervision meant he could get away with some bare-ass swimming. He could care less that Elliot would be in the house. If Elliot bothered him or complained then Elliot was going to envoke Raidan's wrath.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 11:23 PM

Elliot listened to his father, he himself held back the urge to roll his eyes. He knew his dad was only saying this because he didn't know Raidan well yet, so he was basically making the rules clear. Elliot didn't have enough friends to throw a party, and his dad knew how much of a loner he was. "You don't need to double check with me dad, You already know me well enough." He said and let out a very faint sight before he continued to eat, keep his eyes down on his bowl. He figured tomorrow he'll swim a little, Elliot was very self conscious about his body, which is way he made sure to do something active everyday. And it was also a reason as to why he didn't finish his dinner completely. He only ate, a little more than half. "I'll be going back to my room now. Thanks for Dinner Stacy." He excused himself and Stacy eyed his bowl, it made he wonder if he really did 'like' her dinner.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 PM

"It tastes great, mom," Raidan assured her as Elliot left. "He's just one of those people who doesn't eat a lot." Raidan had eaten like a black hole since he was ten. And he never gained an ounce of fat. He burned too much energy to gain weight. What weight he had was pretty much solid, lean muscle. After he finished dinner he kissed his mother's temple before taking his dishes to the kitchen. Then he ended upstairs, stretching his arms above and back behind his head. He passed his new 'brother's' room, taking a moment to see if the door was open, even cracked. He admited a certain level of curiosity toward his new sibling. They were entirely different social circles after all. If the door was shut he took a moment to listen. He was not looking for any particular sounds, maybe something like music to let him know some new detail of this new family member.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 11:57 PM

Elliot had gone straight to his bedroom, feeling relaxed once he was inside. He felt like he had to keep up a certain image in front of those people, it was a bit stressful. He didn't realize he had closed the door fully before he crawled onto his brand new bed and turned on his laptop. He had to admit, he missed his own mattress, but this one wasn't so bad. Once his laptop was on and running, he had put on some music, not too loud, and not too load either. He didn't like rap, R&B- anything along those lines. He mostly preferred rock, even if he didn't appear to do so but he does. He then logged in into his messenger, wondering if his friend was on at all.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 12:02 AM

Her sreenname, LilyLollipop, was showing as online. Lily, who had a perpetual addiction to lollipops, had been his friend for years. She knew a lot of things about him, even without him telling her anything she could know things. She was a petite, perky red head with big brown eyes and an innocent look. Though she could be a hellcat when something caught her the wrong way. She was already bombarding him with messages, asking him questions about the new house, when he was going to have her over, when he was going to send her naked pictures of his hot new brother, when he was going to call her and talk to her because now she felt neglected and unloved. Lily could be dramatic at times too.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 12:40 AM

Elliot smiled when the girl began to throw at him a bundle of messages. He told her about the new house, and when she could be over. He said she can over tomorrow in the after noon, he said he would call her after he's done with a few things. He had also avoided the questions about his new brother, he was aware how incredibly handsome he was, but he didn't want to think of him like that, it'd make it hard to build a proper relationship with him. He knew she would began to talk-to-much so he kindly waved her off and signed off. He left his computer on with the music, and then laid down on his bed. Relaxing. He was exhausted after all with all the unpacking. Without noticing, he drifted off to sleep.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 12:49 AM

The next morning, Raidan was making breakfast because their parents were doing the whole 'rush around and pack' thing so they could get off on their little trip for their honeymoon. "Get a move on, honey," Victor called with an edge of humor in his tone. Raidan did not like people shouting at his mom, but he supposed since Victor was being nice about it he could deal with it. "And check if Elliot is awake yet, please! I don't want him being late to school!" He looked at Raidan. "Would you give him a ride?"
"Yeah, sure," Raidan said absently. Raidan had a fairly nice, sleek silver car he had paid for with his own money from working at a shop in town. "You two are gonna be late, you should go help mom finish packing." Victor went upstairs at a fast pace. No, he did not want to miss their flight. Raidan snorted and focused on making his eggs.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 01:02 AM

Elliot had been awake for a while now, but he didn't want to join the others downstairs. He didn't feel like saying goodbye either, he knew his dad wouldn't care either. He had showered, and gotten dressed. He was planning on not going to school for today, it's not like he had bad grades, and his attendance was acceptable, one day wouldn't hurt anyone. But for now, he'll pretend that he's going, he knew his parents should be gone before them, so he will just stay behind. Little did he know about the whole 'ride' thing. He then had gone downstairs for breakfast, seeing it was his 'brother' preparing them. "..Morning." He said and went over to the fridge, getting a glass of water.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 01:13 AM

"Morning," Raidan said. It was the first word he had said to Elliot without someone else prompting him to. "I'm supposed to give you a ride to school today." He glanced at the ceiling, listening to their parents' movements, then he looked at the other. "I'm so not going today. You rat me out, I'll beat you down. Got it? You can either use my car or you can just sit your ass here too, but you keep it quiet." He turned off the oven and asked, "Want eggs?" He intended to stay home himself and swim. Had he known the other was staying home too he might not have said anything. Or perhaps he would have. It depended on his mood and Raidan was really not a morning person.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 01:21 AM

Elliot had tensed when the other said he was going to give him a ride, he shot him a look of surprise and stared at him as he began to speak again. Then, he relaxed with a sigh. "Shit, you got me for a second. I've been planning to stay here since the beginning." He responded, not making any eye contact, "sure" He added, "W-Wait never mind I don't want eggs." He said slightly nervous, he wasn't sure if the other was frying them or not. And on top of that, he only eats the whites. He didn't want to look like a weirdo in front of the man. He sat down and waited for Raidan to finish up, looking up at the ceiling when ever he heard fast footsteps. They should have prepared last night.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 01:24 AM

Victor ushered Stacy downstairs a few minutes later. "You two have fun, but not too much," he called. "Come on, honey, we're going to miss our flight," he added to his wife as he led her outside. Raidan did not move until he heard the car start and leave the driveway. He cleaned his dishes before glancing at Elliot.
"I'm going to go swimming. I don't intend to be wearing a bathing suit, so if you're shy, I suggest you avoid the pool." He walked out the back door to head to the pool. He already had a towel waiting on one of the longue chairs for him. The tall privacy fence around the yard would protect him from the prying eyes of neighbors.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 01:29 AM

Elliot felt all his blood rush on to his cheek when the other told him we was going to swim, naked.. so bluntly. He cleaned his plate, thinking about sneaking a peak or not. It'd be too risky, so he rather not even get close to the back yard. He hopes he doesn't take too long either, he wants to swim himself and get some exercise done before his friend comes over. Else, it'll really bug him until he gets to do so. He went off to the living room and turned on the television, waiting patiently for the other to finish.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 01:35 AM

Elliot would learn quickly that Raidan was very nearly a fish the way he could swim so much. He was still in the pool by the time Lily was knocking on the front door. She was clad in jean shorts and a rainbow stripped t-shirt with a lollipop in her mouth. "Elliot, darling!" she shouted once he opened the door and had taken that lollipop from her mouth. He had two seconds to brace himself before she was throwing herself on him, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheeks. That was classic Lily; pounce first, ask questions later.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 01:40 AM

Of course, when he heard Lily at the door he face palmed himself. All he had done was sit his ass around waiting! Why the hell is he still swimming, anyway. He felt like yelling at him to get out of the damn pool. But now lily was here, and he had to give her all his attention. He answered the door, and counted down two three before the girl practically pounced him. Hugging him and kissing his cheek. He couldn't help but laugh a bit, her cheerful spirits cheered him up a bit. "Hey, lily. Welcome to my new home~ heh."

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 01:51 AM

"Aren't you glad you skipped school today to show me around?" she asked with a bright smile as she let him go. "So, where's that smexy-beast of a brother of yours?" she asked, looking around. "He stayed home, right? I want to drool over him!" If he told her where Raidan was and that he was naked there would be no stopping Lily from making a bee-line for that pool. "Come on, share, share, share! Oh, and I got you a new book." She snagged her backpack off the front porch and fished out a paperback and tossed it to him. "Another for your gay-love collection," she said. Lily's mind tended to run two-hundred miles an hour, so her focus changing was nothing new.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 02:09 AM

"aha, Yeah. I'm glad you made it." he said kindly and smiling widely, he was no longer upset about not being able to get the opportunity to swim. Suddenly his eyes widened and he covered her mouth, "SHHH! Lily, stop being so loud.. and- stop it. He's my step brother. and only that.. I don't want to have weird thoughts about him, it'd be hard to get along with him then." he explained before he caught the book and smiled, he felt like running to his room to read it, "Thanks a ton Lily." he said gratefully, "Anyway. He's in at the pool right now.. He's been there all day. I wanted to swim too, but he's still there.." He said and sighted, of course leaving the part about him naked. "I don't want to get on his bad side somehow by asking him to get out, or even joining. He might get mad."

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 02:14 AM

She snorted indignantly. "It's your house too, isn't it?" she demanded. She caught his arm and yanked him along. The girl had surprising strenght for a petite five foot one. She was dragging him toward the back door, she could see the kitchen from the front door, and was going to take him right out to the pool. Where a bare-assed Raidan would be. Elliot was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he stopped he, she would pester him to know why and still go outside. If he let her go outside, well, she would see it all the sooner. Either way, she was going to drag him to that pool. Sometimes, it was bad to have a friend that was an unstopable force.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 02:18 AM

"L-Lily!" he gasped, holding his book not wanting to drop it as he was dragged, "L-Lily stop!" He said growing a bit annoying by the fact that he couldn't stop her from dragging him. "STOP." He said and managed to get his arm away from the girl. "I don't want to annoy him damn it!" He said and sighted, "Lets just go to my room, I can wait until he's finish. I'll swim in the night If I have to." He said standing before her, there was no way in hell he was going to allow her to drag him outside and make a complete fool out of him. He knew that wasn't he intentions but he wouldn't be able to help feeling that way.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 02:25 AM

Lily opened her mouth to argue and then something caught her attention. She leaned, looking past his arm. The back door opened audibly and Raidan stepped into the house. He had the towel slung about his waist and his hair was damp, as was his skin. Beads of water traced paths across his body as he walked past them without sparing them a glance. He went upstairs with Lily's head turning to follow him. Then she looked back at Elliot, her mouth slowly dropping open. Elliot was about two seconds from the 'OMG' girly scream that Lily was so good at.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-14-2011, 02:34 AM

He knew that look on her, so he didn't dare look back, and he most definitely didn't dare to look to the side once the man was more in view. In fact, he turned his head the opposite way, he had also been holding his new book against his chest. Covering the cover his both his arms. He then looked at Lily and prepared to see he fan girl. "Well, the pool is free now at least.." He said awkwardly, giving her the look to not say anything about what she just saw.