sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 07:21 PM

"Don't know I just figured you'd tell them considering you tell them like everything Potter tell me I'm wrong about that" even though they weren't friends, could you call them enemies Draco did feel like he knew Harry at least somewhat. "I'll think about it but now that you are free what are you going to do about me?"

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-24-2011, 07:25 PM

" It's true I tell them a lot, but there things that not even Ron and 'Mione now. As for being free, I'm going to let you be for now. I really hope your willing to switch sides, and when your ready we can go talk to them. As for what your doing, I'm still not sure what it is, but it's not like I really have proof. Though, I would like my wand back." Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 07:40 PM

"O right I still have that" Draco said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out Harry's wand and offering it to him "Alright so you'll help me out right?" he asked but answered his own question yes Potter would help after Potter took his wand back Draco kept his hand extended "Let's shake maybe as a gesture of goodwill because our relationship had changed"

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Harry took his wand and pocketed it. " Of course, I'll help you, I've given you my world." He said. He glanced at the hand, before reaching out with his hand and taking Malfoy's. He then shook his hand.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 08:15 PM

"Alright Potter you had better not back out on me now" Draco said giving Harry's hand a squeeze as he shook it before releasing it and sticking his hands in his pockets. "Why don't we both head back to our dorms now" Draco said slowly leading the way out of the room of requirement. Now that things had changed between Potter and him Draco was starting to feel a little shy around him, and why maybe because he showed Potter weakness, yes that had to be it.

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 08:33 PM

" I wouldn't dream of it." Harry said. He just hoped he was doing the right thing. " Yeah, that's a good idea." Harry said. He followed after Malfoy, and stopped as they got to the door. " Look, we should probably meet up again, and talk discuss things. So when your ready for that, just let me know time and place" He said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 09:57 PM

"I'm ready when your ready, will you let your two lackeys know what's going on though because I'd rather you not at least for right now. I might be alright with trusting you but they are another matter, so please don't let them in on this" it wasn't often that Draco used the word please it showed just how little he wanted Harry to let this spill. "Anyway thank you I guess for what you've done" Draco said uncomfortable turning to go he said a quick goodbye over his shoulder and hurried down the hallway heading towards the Slytherin's dorms

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 10:04 PM

" Don't worry, I won't tell them until your ok with that" Harry said. " Night" Harry said. He then went back to his dorm, and climbed back into his bed. Tonight was a rather strange night, but it wasn't long till Harry had fallen asleep.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 10:15 PM

Draco hurried towards his dorm room sneaking past a teacher who was walking the halls, ducking around the corner he whispered the password to get into his house and went upstairs to bed. Not one of the Slytherin boys stirred, it had been an odd reveling night and Draco was oddly thankful of Harry a new experience for him maybe he's not such an annoying git after all he thought before falling asleep

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 10:33 PM

The next morning Harry was being shaken awake by Ron. " Harry get up" Ron said.

Harry said up and looked around. " Huh?" He reached for his glassed and put them on. Eventually Ron got Harry to get dressed, and dragged him down to the great hall to eat and meet Hermione.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 10:40 PM

Hermione was already in the great hall picking at breakfast, most of her attention was fixed on the newspaper she was reading the daily prophet. Looking up as the boys took the seats across from her she smiled muttering a hi before going back to reading

Draco woke up late and not all that hungry, but he did head down to the great hall rubbing the sleep from his eyes to eat something, he knew if he didn't he would regret it later. Grabbing a plate he filled it with a few things and listened to the conversation going on around him

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 11:52 PM

Harry sat at the table and said hi to Hermione. He started to eat his food, he glanced over at Malfoy, wondering how he was doing this morning. He was glad to see that Malfoy was trying to eat at least. He glanced back at his friends.

" Please don't tell me your going to start that again." Ron said with a mouth full.

" Just eat Ron" He said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 12:05 AM

Hermione glanced up as Harry was looking over at Malfoy, glancing between Malfoy and Harry she sensed something elusive like she was missing something but she didn't know what. She knew that if she didn't find out it would drive her crazy but she had no way of figuring it out now.

Malfoy looked up and caught Harry's eye giving him a slight nod before going back to his food. He was more or less picking at his eggs but he did eat a few mouthfuls. Blaise tried to pull him into conversation but Malfoy wasn't of a mind to talk this morning and he soon gave up

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 AM

Harry felt better when Malfoy acknowledged him. It seemed that last night hadn't been some weird dream. That was a good thing. He focused on eating his food. He didn't catch Hermione's glance. Soon the owls flew in and started landing in front of other students.

Since Harry didn't see his owl he knew he wasn't getting any mail today. That didn;t bother him so much.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 12:29 AM

Unsure what to think Hermione took the letter from the owl that flew up to her, it was from her parents in reply to the letter she had sent them. She missed them but was used to being away from them, some 5 odd years at a nearly all year school would do that to you.

Done with his food Draco wiped his mouth unsurprised when an owl landed in front of him it was another coded letter from a death eater asking how the project went, debating on crumbling it up and replying to it Draco just stuck it in his pocket.

"O Harry did you finish your homework last night you seemed distracted" Hermione said attempting to break the silence

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 12:34 AM

Harry noticed Malfoy's mail, but didn't point it out to his friends. " I think I got most of it done 'Mione. It's the potions work I am worried about, though at least this time around Snape isn't the teacher." Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 12:38 AM

Hermione made a face "Yes it's your precious Professor Slughorn" Hermione was a bit irked because Harry was virtually the teachers pet and head of the class because of the book he had found. It had notes scribbled in it, it had previously belonged to the half blood prince, whoever that was and no amount of searching produced any clues. "Is it any wonder your getting top marks" Hermione said irritably

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 AM

Harry had gotten annoyed with Hermione constantly being jealous that for once she wasn't the top student. " Hermione your just upset, that your not the one getting the best marks. Everything school wise is easy for you to understand. It's not for me, it's nice for once to be able to understand what I am doing in this class." Harry said. He was clearly annoyed, and didn't want to wait for Hermione's response. " I don't want to have this fight again" He said, before getting up from the table and storming off.

Ron started at Harry like he had grown two head. Harry had never talked to Hermione like that before. " I...uh..wha?" Ron stuttered.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 AM

Hermione watched Harry's retreating back with an open mouth turning to Ron she exchanged with him a look of total confusion. "What's gotten into him he's never acted like this before she said slowly, suddenly not so hungry she pushed the plate away, she didn't notice as Malfoy stood up and followed after Harry

"Potter" Draco called after he finally caught up with him at the end of the hallway, no one was around so he didn't feel odd about talking to harry, he had seen Harry's face as he left it was mad normally such a face was reserved for him he wondered at the need to talk to Potter and comfort him but pushed it away focusing instead on Harry's face. "What's wrong with you?" he asked curiously

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 01:13 AM

" I have no idea. It just might be that he's not sleepy, and he's getting to stress. You know how he can get under pressure sometimes" Ron said.

If it was any day before this, Harry would have turned and snapped at the other. Try to hurt him, to elevate his pain. He spun around, and his eye came to rest on him. His seemed to relax a bit, when it was only Malfoy. " I...I really don't know" Harry said. He felt so stupid getting upset over something so trivial.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 01:24 AM

"Well what happened that you got into a fight with the mud... I mean smart one" Draco ended lamely old habits died hard after all he had been about to say mud-blood. Reaching out he patted Harry's shoulder uncomfortable in a lame attempt to calm him "Anything I can do to help?" he asked surprised he had offered but then Harry was helping him after all

"I think it's something else Ronald and I mean to find out what Hermione said determinedly looking at the door Harry had excited through "Something is definitely off with Harry" she said more to herself then to Ron

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 01:33 AM

Harry smiled weakly," It's just school marks. I got upset, that she sounded mad that I get better marks in potions. Really, if anything, I sound like a ruddy girl" Harry mumbled. He felt really silly telling all of this to Malfoy, but he did feel some kind of warmth with Malfoy touched him.

Ron sighed," Not you to 'Mione. I'm sure it's nothing" Ron said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 01:58 AM

"No Ron I'm serious and I don't mean with the ferret I mean with Harry something's going on that he isn't tell us. You can't tell me that you don't feel it" Hermione stated folding up the newspaper and setting it aside.

"Surprise there that mud.... girl is always at the top of the class what's your secret?" Draco asked attempting to relieve the tension not removing his hand from Harry's shoulder he was growing more comfortable touching him actually. "No wonder she's looked more annoyed lately" he joked halfheartedly

Rei Ann

Old 04-25-2011, 02:06 AM

" I don't know 'Mione. If he is, it's probably something stupid. Like maybe he you know a bit of a poof" Ron said. He did always have his suspicions about Harry. He was sure he caught Harry looking at a few blokes arses.

" To be honest, I think the Professor, just likes the "glory" that follows me. We both know I'm shite with potions" Harry said. He found his self, at least part of him nearly cheering at the fact that Draco was still touching him. ' Wait..Draco?' He questioned his self.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-25-2011, 02:23 AM

"Do you think it has to do with his newly found obsession with Draco the ferret?" Hermione asked thoughtfully playing with her goblet meeting Ron's eyes she knew he had suspicions same as she did but since him and Harry were best mates it wasn't likely he would tell her.

Almost reluctantly Draco let his hand fall from Harry's shoulder as someone came down the hallway giving them an odd look in passing, it was well known Harry and Draco hated each other. Once the person left Draco took Harry by the hand and pulled him into an empty room away from prying eyes no use having people talk. "O er sorry just people always talk and I wasn't sure if you want people knowing we are sorta friends" Draco said holding Harry's hand a second longer then needed before dropping it surprised by how much he had actually liked it. Shaking his head he couldn't help the blush that colored his cheeks