KireiNaKitty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 12:14 AM

It's a toss up between Ichigo and Grimmjow from Bleach.
Lavi form D.Gray Man
L from Death Note
Death the Kid from Soul Eater (his OCD is just wow, cracks me up).

Ayame chan

Old 03-05-2010, 05:28 AM

I would have to say Kurama/Yoko from Yuyu Hakusho, Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura, and Gojo from Saiyuki.

gamesnanimegrl8708
Send a message via Yahoo to gamesnanimegrl8708

Old 03-05-2010, 04:24 PM

Favorite character is Hiei from YU YU Haksuho because he is at times misunderstood, but had a good heart like me.

Huffie
Sa Tonkiki, sa Tonkinoise~

Old 03-05-2010, 07:15 PM

Ooh, let's see!
I really like Chocolat from Sugar Sugar Rune, she's just quite goofy and laid back, I think it's nice that she's not like a lot of female manga characters,I find a lot of them are very stereotypical 'delicate flower' types'. I prefer a girl with guts! :D
On the same note I think Yukino in Kare Kano is refreshingly weird! :lol: I can relate to her a fair bit actually, and again, she's not a shy, perfectly well-mannered girl, when she feels free to be herself quite the opposite really!

I'm sure there are more than those two, but these are the first that come to mind. :)

l ll L i r e ll l
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 PM

Soubi from loveless.
Zero from Vampire Knight.
Hikaru and Kaoru from OHSHC.

:P

ButterflyDemise
Cupcake Zombie

Old 03-13-2010, 01:53 AM

I think my favorite girl character right now is Ami from Shugo Chara and my favorite male character is Sebastian from Black Butler. Both are pretty awesome in their own right!

Deadly_Lotus

Old 03-16-2010, 11:27 PM

My favourite character is Byakuya from the series Inuyasha. I am also fond of Naraku - - and Hakudoushi.

Snort Like A Pig
Stay fine.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:11 AM

Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. o: He's so cool. And I laughed so hard when I first joined and saw the hair that looked suspiciously like Vegeta's.

NicoTerra

Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM

Vegeta from Dragon ball Z, GT or L from Death Note. They're both pretty bad*ss

Animari
Anime, Movie, Music, TV, Manga F...
Send a message via Yahoo to Animari

Old 04-18-2010, 07:57 PM

Anime Characters I like.

DBZ: The Vegeta-Briefs Family, The Sons Family, Krillin's Family, Piccolo, Dende, 16, 17, Baba, Tarble, Gure, and Kami

Master Mosquiton: Mosquiton, Inaho, Hono, and Yuki

Nightwalker: The Midgnight Detective: Shido, Riho, Yayaoi, and Gunni

Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge: Felicia, Dimitri, Morragan, and Johnathan Talebane

Pokemon: James and Pikachu

Ranma 1/2: Ranma, Mousse, Nodoka, and Kasumi

Inyuasha: Inyuasha, Sesshomaru, and Rin

SailorMoon: Serena, Molly, and Melvin

Spirited Away: Chihiro and Haku

Vampire Hunter D and Bloodlust: D

Vampire Princess Miyu: Miyu and Larva

Hellsing: Alucard and Seras

Princess Mononoke: Ashitaka and Princess Mononoke

Tenchi Muyo/Universe: Washu, Ryoko, Ayeka, Tenchi, Tsasami, Yosho, and Ryo-oki

Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi/Yami, Tea, Tristan, Joey, Serenity, Seto, Mokuba, Yugi's Grandfather, and Mai

Naruto: Naruto and Hinata

Fruits Basket: Tohru, Yuki, Kyo, Shigurae, Aiyame, Momiji, Hatori, Kagura, Uo, Hana, and the rest of the Sohma family

Kodocha: Sana, Misako, Rei, Akito, Tsioshi, Aiya, and Maru(the chipmunk)

Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Chazz, Jaden, Syrus, Zane, Bastion, Alexus, Atticus, Hassleberry, Jesse, and Alexander Phoenix.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D: Yusie, Jack Atlas, Carely, The Black Rose

rezzalinda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2010, 03:00 AM

I would have to say that my top few are tamaki and the hitachin twins from ouran host club. and i love kyo from fruits basket.
there are many many more but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment. :)

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2010, 08:01 AM

Two characters vie for the top spot: Sumeragi Subaru (Tokyo Babylon) and Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei)

Hatake Kakashi (Naruto) (danggit, I can't help it! lol!)
Sailor Moon (much love)
Sakurazukamori Seishirou (Tokyo Babylon)
Tatsumi Seiichirou (Yami no Matsuei)
Vampire Hunter D (*__*)
Alucard (Hellsing)
Count D (Petshop of Horrors)
Dr. Stein (Soul Eater)

And many others.... You know... I'm sensing a theme here... =3

DemonofWutai
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonofWutai

Old 05-10-2010, 06:36 AM

I have several Favorites, but the ones that stick out most are The Undertaker and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji,along with Son Goku from Saiyuki.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-10-2010, 10:41 AM

At the moment, Hidan.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM

I could never simply pick one character from each Anime/Manga that I love, so I'll make a list of as many characters that I like as possible.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama, Hiei, Itsuki, and my favorite female character from that show has to be Yukina, she's so sweet and cute. ^ ^
D N Angel: Krad, Dark, Satoshi, and I really like Riku, she was really cool, reminded me of myself and how I would handle her situation..
Demon Diary: Eclipse, Raenef Chris, Erutis and Krayon, I loved all of them, even though there were a lot of extra/side characters sort of... Eclipse and Krayon were my top favs, tied at first.. Raenef following right behind that tied with Erutis in second place and Chris would be in third place.
InuYasha: Sesshoumaru, Koga and Miroku... Miroku's personality always made me laugh...
Naruto: Itachi, Gaara, Naruto (simply because his stupidity makes me laugh), and others that I can't remember right now..

and there would be even more to add to this list, but I can't think of them at the moment... ^ ^

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 05-15-2010, 02:56 AM

There are so many. Here are a few:
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden - Bee, Kakashi, Itachi, Shikamaru.
Dragon Ball Z - Piccolo, Vegeta, Brolli.
Death Note - L, Raito, Ryuk.
Soul Eater - Black star, Soul eater.
Avatar the last airbender - Sokka, Zuko, Iro, toph.
Inuyasha - Miroku, Naraku, Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha.

Kelken
Ninja Kelli

Old 05-15-2010, 03:12 AM

Right now it's Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji and Frau from 07 Ghost (watching both anime right now)

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2010, 09:07 AM

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji.
Oz Bezarius and Gilbert Nightray from Pandora Hearts.

sweet windmelody
Cookies is my life!!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 12:08 AM

My favorite anime male characters are Kaname from Vampire Knight and Ryoma from Prince of Tennis. (I can't choose between the two. lol) My favorite female anime character is Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura. XD

ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn Send a message via Yahoo to ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn

Old 05-31-2010, 01:38 AM

L from Death Note. He is, in my mind, the perfect manga/anime character.

I also really like Sesshomaru from InuYasha. Don't ask why, I just find him really awesome.

It would have to be a tie between those 2, honestly. But if I had to pick one, I guess it would be L.

My runner-ups are Inuyasha himself, and both Keiichi and Rena from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I love how insane Rena is half the time, and Keiichi is just awesome. I think Inuyasha is self explanatory. :drool:

Last edited by ZeGuMmIBeaRQueEn; 05-31-2010 at 01:41 AM..

Britty zombie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Britty zombie

Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 PM

Let's seee~

Matt and Mello from Death note. <3 Matt ftw. I lurve him.
Lain from Serial Experiments Lain. She's so weird. <3
Uryū Ishida, Kon, Noba from Bleach. :]
Hinata Hyuga and Pain from Naruto.
Rika Nonaka and, naturally, her digimon Renamon from Digimon Tamers.
Mio Akiyama, Azusa Nakano from k-on.
Nicholas D. Wolfwood and Knives from Trigun.

But, my favorite is...

Re'l from Ergo Proxy. <333333
(and Pino. <3333)

Princess-Zelda

Old 06-07-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBane View Post
My favourite character of all-time has been and always will be Aoshi Shinomori from Rurouni Kenshin. He's so misunderstood, its ridiculous. Aoshi comes across as being cold, ambitious and almost cruel when that's so untrue. He's extremely loyal to his men, treating them as though they were family. Being incredibly intelligent, Aoshi became leader of the Obiwanshuu when he was barely 15 years old, which is also testament to his strength. The loss of his beloved members made something inside him snap, which admittedly made him go alittle crazy for a while. But in the end, he helped Kenshin to defeat both Shishio and Enishi. I always will think that he's an honourable person and I believe his silent nature is as such because he's always thinking, always contemplating, observing and analyzing everything. I've been a fan of Aoshi for several years now, I'm pleased that I was finally able to get ahold of a figurine of him. : D!
He's awesome! my favorite is Sanosuke Sagara from Kenshin too =3

Dr. Nyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 07:40 PM

Spike Spiegel. Hands down. Cowboy bebop was one of my first anime, and I have seen a lot of anime since then. Spike is still one of the best developed characters of all time. Between his deep past, his amazing voice(in the dubbed version), his somewhat disheveled sexy look, his funny yet intense personality, and his fantastic martial arts skills he is perfect.

And to toss a woman in there, my favourite Female character in RE-L Meyer from Ergo Proxy. She is kind of a badass, but she still has that weak side about her that makes her more of a realistic character. She reminds me a lot of myself, which is likely why I like her so much. I have been told quite a few times that I could cosplay her really well.

Last edited by Dr. Nyx; 06-10-2010 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Chick for good measure

KitsuchiTenu
Next

Old 06-10-2010, 09:09 PM

Definately Sunako, from The Wallflower.
She's so adorable ^^

sweet emo girlkm

Old 06-13-2010, 09:25 PM

honestly, i have so many that its hard to name them all. Rina from Pichi Pichi Pitch (mermaid melody), Orihime Inue and Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach, Chikane from Kanazuki No Miko; all characters from Inuyasha; Anne from Anne Freaks, Rinee' from Tokeyo Mew Mew (the american version also known as Mew Mew Power); Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon; Lucy/Nyu from Elfin Lied; both Nana's from Nana; Yuki from Vampire Knight; and Karin from Cibi Vampire