The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2010, 08:47 PM

My favourite anime character is Gaara from Naruto. Which is kinda weird because I normally prefer the bad guys (although he did used to be a bad guy)
Gaara is closely followed by Ulquiorra from Bleach and Kyo from Fruits Basket

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2010, 06:30 PM

My all time fav would have to be Toshiro Hitsugaya! -fan girl squeal- I can't help it! He's just so adorable!!!!! I know taht some people think of him as a bit of a brat but I completely disagree with this! He is awesome and nithing will change my mind! Plus his Zanpakuto is an ice dragon and that is my all time fav type of dragon and when he goes Bankai he has wings!!!!!! That is so cool!!!!!!!! -wishes for Toshiro plushie to cuddle-

Here's some of my other favs though, I have a few.
Also from Bleach there is Ulquiorra (anyone else see a resemblance to a certain boy wizard?), Ichigo Kurosaki, Gin Ichimaru, Yachiru (can't remember last name -grumbles-) Ichigo's Hollow/Hichigo Shirosaki/Dark Ichigo, Hyourinmaru and Yoruichi! She is just so cool!
I also love Gatomon from Digimon! That is one cool cat! Also Black Gatomon and Renamon along with Kari (Gatomon's partner)
Gaara from Naruto, he's so awesome!
Dante from Devil May Cry
Lelouch and Kallen from Code Geass
L from Death Note
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha! (Even his name is cool! I looked it up and apparently it means 'killer perfection' or something like that)
Yami Yugi/Yami/Pharaoh/Atem, Seto Kaiba and Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh
Jaden and Jesse from Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Yusei from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (he's pretty much the only reason I watch it)
Trunks from DragonBall Z/GT -drools-

I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 08-07-2010 at 06:42 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-10-2010, 08:44 AM

nuriko, from fushigi yuugi

Wolfram from Kyo Kara Moah

cora is a sucker for the pretty gay guys.

akayuay

Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 AM

as of right now i love akemi homura from magica madoka and luna from MLP even though mlop isn't anime i do love luna alot but in anime as of right now i really love homura from magica madoka

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-02-2012, 08:35 AM

Trafalgar Law from One Piece.

Darkmistress19
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 PM

Kyouko Mogami from Skip Beat. I can never predict what she's going to do or how she will/would respond to a situation, which is one reason why she's my favorite.

Feli

Old 08-24-2012, 05:22 PM

My favorite manga character is Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket. I really identified with him. :)
As for anime, I really like Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

iRayne_Chi

Old 08-25-2012, 08:01 PM

I live in Misawa right now, so I hear alot about Anime's. I'm not really sure which one would be my favorite though. I really like to play the games "Kingdom Hearts" and "Legend of Zelda", the charecters in those games definately look like anime charecters, but I'm not for sure, sure if they're actually ANIME. If they were, I would say Demyx from Kingdom Hearts. Either than that, from actual anime's, I'm positive my favorites are Hikaru and Karou from "Ouren High School Host Club", and Grell Sutcliff from "Kuroshitsuji", or in America, "Black Butler".

Nuclear
Shinigami

Old 08-26-2012, 08:50 AM

Excalibur from Soul Eater!
"Fool!"

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2012, 07:18 AM

Kenshin Himura Of Rurouni Kenshin and Kazuki Muto Of Buso Renkin

Sora
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiyako View Post
Son Goku, from Saiyuki. I've liked him the best ever since high school, and that was about 5 years ago. ><
I love him too. He's so cute and sweet.

Nightmaren
A Simple Neglectable Oddity

Old 05-02-2013, 01:49 AM

My favorites would be:
Undertaker: The crazy loon from Kuroshitsuji.
Akechi Mitsuhide/Tenkai: The crazy loon from Sengoku Basara.
Oichi: The depressed and cursed sister from Sengoku Basara.
Orochimaru: The crazy Snake-guy from Naruto.
Alice: The Bea Rabbit from Pandora Hearts.
Break: The Mad Hatter from Pandora Hearts.
Cheshire: The cat from Pandora Hearts.
I suppose it's easy to tell I'm not good with picking a single favourite.

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-23-2013, 09:08 PM

That's a tough choice.
I would have to say Future Trunks and Goku and Bills from Dragon Ball Z.

Zhoent
┌(・。・...

Old 08-14-2013, 03:39 PM

Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho. <3

Chen
The Commoner

Old 08-14-2013, 11:03 PM

I tend to have a favourite character from each anime I watch but I don't really compare the favourites from different anime with each other. Since I've watched a lot of anime, I have many favourite characters. One of them is Osaka (who's real name is Ayumu Kasuga) from Azumanga Daioh. She's cute, and totally weird as well.

Kaelynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2013, 08:34 PM

The first anime I ever saw was Outlaw Star so I will always hold Jean Starwin as special but you cant beat Spike from Cowboy Bebop. He is my favorite. Although Luffy is up there too.

Rozenburg
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2013, 02:01 AM

My most favourite anime character would have to be Rena from When They Cry. This is because mainly she is just hilarious, with her tendancy to chase after every cute thing ever. But also because of her bad-ass side. Because you just SO don't expect that from Rena because she is so cute and sweet.
But close in behind her would be Mei Misaki from Another. The eye-patch that she wears make her seem so mysterious, as it is made out she is a ghost in the anime. But then she is also so vunerable, but also she is able to take care of herself and is hardly scared of anything. Also her character design is just so fantastic!
And lastly my third favourite would have to be Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles. This is just because he is so caring and so care-free with everything that he does, making him amazing! He is just so funny with his nick-names. I don't know about you guys but my favourite is probably Kurger-Burger. Haha!

~Phil

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 07:46 AM

My all-time favorite character is Gaara from Naruto. I can't even say enough!! For one thing, he's totally hot. I've loved this character from the very first episode where he showed up. At the time, I was *shame* a Sasuke fangirl. I tried not to notice this cool new character who never seemed to give away anything. But I couldn't help it, I was drawn to him. And by the time the chunin exam arc had finished, I was a full blown Gaara fangirl. It was almost eerie how similar I am to his character, I just really connected. I get a rush every time I see him show up, and I admit that I have squeed a few times. I even had my picture taken with a Gaara cosplayer at an anime convention ^^

Bire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2013, 10:02 PM

Remon Yamano - from Waiting in the Summer
Daikon Radish Spirit - from Spirited Away. Even though he wasn't even a main character, I always found him hilarious. He never even talked.
Petra Ral - from Shingeki no Kyojin.

SPOILERX

I was so sad when she died. :'(

Canti - from FLCL. He is so darn awesome!!

Last edited by Bire; 11-02-2013 at 10:07 PM..

AngelicReprobate

Old 11-03-2013, 02:51 AM

Favourite character? Wow, so many.
I pretty much love an of the Captains and several Lieutenants from Bleach, and several of the Espada. My favourite is either Byakuya Kuchiki or Grimmjow Jaegerjaques.
I do love L from Death Note though. He's a bit of a dork but really intelligent anyway.
I kind of fall in love with so many characters so picking one always hard. I tend to just have favourites from a series.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2013, 07:28 AM

Hmm,I'd have to say my favorite guy character is a tie between Kuwabara and Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho and my favorite female character is Lucy from Fairy Tail

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-11-2013, 04:47 AM

Pretty much any sexy long haired guy thats psychotic and/or a gentleman ^^;

To name a few: Ukyo from Amnesia
V from Zexal
Sanetoshi from Mawaru Penguindrum
Gammon from Phi Brain
Rook from Phi Brain
Bishop from Phi Brain
Nando from Pokemon
Yagura from Naruto
Tralfagar Law from One Piece

Nerosity
Kiddo

Old 01-03-2014, 04:13 AM

Hmm.. It's hard to pick one, since there's so many and it's hard to remember them all. But some of the few I liked that I remember would be Shinku from Rozen Maiden, Yui from K-on, and the main trio from Samurai Champloo, Fuu, Jin, and Mugen.

shadowwolfgem

Old 04-09-2014, 04:08 AM

I have a lot of favorite anime characters, but I'm going to say Nai from Karneval.

Neko-Yoru
Your Friendly Soul and Dream Dev...

Old 05-08-2014, 12:03 AM

Oooh.. That's a pretty difficult choice.. I'd have to say it's a tie between Death the Kid in Soul Eater (Yes, they do have a manga series) Soul Eater Manga - Read Soul Eater Manga Chapters and Shipppo from Inuyasha. As you can probably tell I'm not really a lover of the main characters xD (I think they get enough attention as it is already).