Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-15-2017, 05:18 PM

Do it shad! I have my baby yan too.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
BellyButton: Is it okay if my child helps out in the process? Like painting the picture or something and helping make Xan and stuffs?
For entries, the work should be mostly done by you ~ if the littles want to help it should be in very minor ways. (Example: helping apply glitter to decorate the Xan you make would be fine. Submitting a whole picture created entirely by said kidlet, not.)

Feel free to share extra pics for fun though! I love doing art with munchkins. :D

(Thanks for asking this, it's usually something we put in the rules but I plumb forgot.)

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-15-2017, 06:04 PM

Aww, darn. Okay, well I guess I can't use slave labour. D:

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 06:07 PM

Do it Shad, there's still time!! Do it for Xan!! [illgetu]

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2017, 06:18 PM

Naisou: OMG I have that same toast plush!!! Well the big one because yours looks like the mini one but anyway, yay toast love!!!

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 02-15-2017, 06:37 PM

Ziggy: Hahaha, yeah, mine toast is the small one. All of those stuffties are Squishables. I lurve squishable. i have lots more, just figured that Xanny would like those ones best. lolz

Go TOAST!!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2017, 06:38 PM

I'm in love with Squishable! I recently got the giant pineapple. My life is now complete.

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 02-15-2017, 06:41 PM

hahaha, I got the beanbag giant Worriable, to go with my mini worriable. They are both named Stanley. They soothe my soul.

I also gifted myself the Skeleton with a heart a few Valentines ago. heh heh...

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2017, 08:31 PM

Awww! I love stuffed animals! They are so cute and cuddly. ^_^

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-15-2017, 08:38 PM

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: ( describe your entry if needed. ) Can Xan get the cookies -puzzle- Follow the blue arrows on the floor to get the cookies, pick wrong color arrows get nothing / or broccoli
Yan got broccoli.... What will Xan get???
Link or image/text:

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 02-15-2017, 09:33 PM

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: Xan loves heading out for hikes with his buddy, especially when he gets carried around. Not many flowers are growing just yet, but Moose's nose searched some out, and possibly a cat...Although, when Xan's ride gets too enthusiastic over wildlife Xan gets a little ill...But Xan's love for adventure perseveres.
Link or image/text:

Xan: Pretty Flowerz
Moose: ....there was a cat here....

Xan: ARrrGGHHH!! I have nothing to hold on toooo!!!!!
Click on thumbnail for full view

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-15-2017, 10:11 PM

Description: I don't know if this will count? But I wanted to share it regardless, I was planning to get a video clip once I actually finished making Baby Xan. xD But I thought this was to special a moment not to share.
Link or image/text: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122359986

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 PM

awwww your kiddos are freakin adorable, shad!

HoneyButterbaby
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2017, 10:40 PM

Sooooo adorable!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2017, 12:50 AM

Tomorrow Gizzie shall make blue food, then write my Yan Xan meeting paper, and I think all that is left on my list is a video but I can't make videos :/ so I am submitting a photo collage and if it won't do well it's a bonus submitted item ^.^

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 01:25 AM

Description: A short story about how Baby Yan and Xan made a killer combo!
Link or image/text:
One day when Baby Yan was walking through the streets of Menewsha in search of cookies, he ran into Baby Xan. Yan waved hello and Xan waved back asking, "What are you doing today?" Baby Yan replied, "I'm looking to get some cookies! They are all locked up at my house in a top cupboard in the pantry so I'm looking to see if anybody might have dropped on the sidewalk."

Baby Xan looked perturbed by the idea of eating a cookie off the sidewalk and so he suggested to Baby Yan, "Why don't we go back to your house and figure out how to get those cookies down? We can split them 60 / 40!"

Baby Yan looked excited and started jumping up and down. "OK!" He exclaimed, "Hey wait! Are you trying to get more cookies than me??" Yan demanded when he finally heard what Xan had said.

"Oh of of course not! Did I say 60 / 40? I meant to say 50 / 50!" Baby Xan replied, a droplet of sweat rolling down from his brow.

With the cookie split decided, Bayb Yan and Xan walked back to Yan's house to get a plan together for their great cookie caper!

Yan showed Xan to the pantry. All the cupboards had doors on them and the one that held the cookes was at the very top. “Hmmm…” Xan said as he looked around the pantry. “This is a tough one…” There wasn’t much to work with. A broom, dust pan, mop, basic things you would find in a pantry. “Where are the pots and pans?” Xan asked Yan. “In the kitchen over here.” Yan replied as he lead Xan over to the pots and pans in a bottom drawer in the kitchen.

“Ok Yan… This is the Yan Xan Plan! Here’s what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna take these pots and stack them under cookies and climb up to get them!” Xan started hopping excitedly from foot to foot. Yan looked a little doubtful but said nothing, instead grabbing a pot and scurrying into the pantry as fast as his feet could tak him.

It didn’t take long for Yan and Xan to stack up the pots and pans in a pyramid like configuration. Climbing up to the top on the rickety stack, Xan looked up thoughtfully, his hand rubbing his chin. “Looks like we are a bit short Baby Xan…” Yan said with a hint of sarcasm. “Just a technical difficulty! Give me a minute!” Xan replied.

Looking around for a solution, Baby Yan shouted, “I got it!! Yan Xan Plan Phase 2! Execute!” Yan jumped down off the stack of pots and pans and hollered to Xan, “Come help me move theses to the opposite side of the Pantry!”

It didn’t take long to move the stack. It was only 3 feet away. In no time they had the pyramid reassembled. “Now you go up to the top and open the middle cupboard Xan!” Yan directed as he went an grabbed the broom. Leaning it against the stack of pots, Yan clambered up to the top and started hauling the broom up with the help of Xan. “Now all we need to do,” Huffed Yan, “is wedge the broom end into the cupboard where we are standing, then we’ll lean it across to the other side of the pantry and it should take us up right to the cookies!!” Yan finished positively vibrating in anticipation of the coming sugar rush. “That’s diabolical!” Xan exclaimed. “Well lets not forget your contribution with the pots and pans!” Yan countered.

Finished with their congratulations, Xan and Yan wedged the broom against the open cupboard, let the handle lean across the pantry, and scurried up the handle to the other side of the pantry. The broom handle was just long enough to get them to the top cupboard! As Yan opened the cupboard, his eyes went wide! There were bags and boxes of the sweet delicious goodies! Grabbing onto a bag, he handed it back to Xan who slid back down the handle. Grabbing one himself, Yan followed suit. As he reached the bottom, Xan ran back up for another box and so on and so on. In no time, they had emptied the cupboard and were tearing into the bags and boxes of delicious cookies. Chocolate chip, sugar cookie, orange chocolate, mint filled, coconut and macadamia nut, the choices were endless! …

A half hour later, the boxes and bags were empty and Xan and Yan’s stomachs were bulging with cookies. “Xan… Xan I don’t feel so good…” Yan said, struggling to sit upright. “Yan… New deal…” Xan huffed trying to move to a new position, “You can have.. UFFF… ALL the cookies next time!” Xan managed to get out before keeling over with a moan.

And so Yan and Xan learned their lesson that while putting their heads together to solve problems is a good idea, eating boxes and bags of cookies isn’t...

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Description: I don't know if this will count? But I wanted to share it regardless, I was planning to get a video clip once I actually finished making Baby Xan. xD But I thought this was to special a moment not to share.
Link or image/text: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122359986
I'll log it in the front of the thread, but won't score it until you decide if you wanna change it or not. :) Just submit another form if you decide to.

Super cute babies, btw! :D

---------- Post added 02-15-2017 at 07:16 PM ----------

HIM, your Xan made me cackle. So creative!

I love the crochet butt, Naisou! Your crocheted feller puts my legless bobblehead to shame - nice work! ;D

---------- Post added 02-15-2017 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Description: ( describe your entry if needed. ) Can Xan get the cookies -puzzle- Follow the blue arrows on the floor to get the cookies, pick wrong color arrows get nothing / or broccoli
Yan got broccoli.... What will Xan get???
Link or image/text:
I made a note in your sheet up yonder, but I'll post it here too ~ for the 10 point Mind task we're going to wait to assign points until we see the range of complexity in entries. So, we're grading that task on a curve, sorta. Just didn't want you to worry if your total looks lower than it should be. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 03:26 AM

So I made a cute beaded phone charm of Xan for the 3d entry, but the thread didn't hold. I must have missed a loop somewhere, or it just wasn't the right strength for it. It was tricky to do without a pattern T.T Now I have beads everywhere and I'm traumatized by the loss of the baby.

I tried salvaging part of it to see if it was an easy fix, but nope. Maybe my RL kid will let me borrow some of her sculptie she just bought to make pokemon figures. I'm going to take a few pictures. Maybe have a wake in the snow for my out side Entry. T.T

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
So I made a cute beaded phone charm of Xan for the 3d entry, but the thread didn't hold. I must have missed a loop somewhere, or it just wasn't the right strength for it. It was tricky to do without a pattern T.T Now I have beads everywhere and I'm traumatized by the loss of the baby.

I tried salvaging part of it to see if it was an easy fix, but nope. Maybe my RL kid will let me borrow some of her sculptie she just bought to make pokemon figures. I'm going to take a few pictures. Maybe have a wake in the snow for my out side Entry. T.T
oh no :( I'm sorry! Sounds like it woulda been neat if it held.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 03:36 AM

Howdy and I are hoping to start handing things out to folks who've passed marks ~

*Hime*:
HIM_ROCK:
Naisou:
SuperZombiePotatoe:
Xogizmoox:
zigbigadorlube:

You've earned more than 30 points, so you qualify for the Welcome Home bundle with your Xan ~ would you like Rub-a-dub-dub or Sleepy Time with your bundle? Please post here and let us know. Tia! :)

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2017, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I'll log it in the front of the thread, but won't score it until you decide if you wanna change it or not. :) Just submit another form if you decide to.

Super cute babies, btw! :D

---------- Post added 02-15-2017 at 07:16 PM ----------

HIM, your Xan made me cackle. So creative!

I love the crochet butt, Naisou! Your crocheted feller puts my legless bobblehead to shame - nice work! ;D

---------- Post added 02-15-2017 at 07:20 PM ----------

I made a note in your sheet up yonder, but I'll post it here too ~ for the 10 point Mind task we're going to wait to assign points until we see the range of complexity in entries. So, we're grading that task on a curve, sorta. Just didn't want you to worry if your total looks lower than it should be. :)
Ok cool, I will be coming up with a blue food tomorrow too going grocery shopping I hope they have valentines markdowns left too because Xans eyes are depending upon the remaining RED HOTS in the valentines section or maybe conversation hearts lol I just need EYES lol

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Ok cool, I will be coming up with a blue food tomorrow too going grocery shopping I hope they have valentines markdowns left too because Xans eyes are depending upon the remaining RED HOTS in the valentines section or maybe conversation hearts lol I just need EYES lol
I just grabbed some clearance frosting for the same reason. Great minds! :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2017, 03:54 AM

Yay!!! I'll take the Rub-a-dub-dub please! I can't wait to give my Xan a bath!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
oh no :( I'm sorry! Sounds like it woulda been neat if it held.
It's a project I might try again when I have time.

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 02-16-2017, 04:15 AM

Exciting!! I'll take Rub-a-dub-dub please.

and I'm glad you appreciate the cuteness of Xan's butt. All the Xan's have been completely adorable. I just enjoy making up crochet patterns, I came up with a Deadpool figurine last Christmas. hehehe