IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 06:46 PM

Bell carefull flew up to Amy and smiled.'m-me",she said softly ,and very shyly."are you okay?",she asked tilting her head.

Peter jummped up."oh heck no!",he said glaring and then ran off to find Amy.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-22-2013, 06:52 PM

Blood sigh and before Peter left he said this "Then you do love her if i remember you loved Alice but she didn't love you will you be that cold to her or will you be the peter that you always was." Blood looked at him and for the first time he was nice to him and went to his office and went back to work.

Amy looked at the fairy and smiled "thank you wait are you the fairy that brought me to Blood's office?" Amy looked at her and put her in her hand and sat down on the ground and talked to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 PM

Bell nodded and sighed as she sat in her hand."yeah ,sory , as a wishing fairy when i here a wish i must grant it. Blood, seems to like you already ,a lot, as does the man with the bunny ears ...",she said looking sad menioning Blood's name.

Peter smiled to him."good point",he said before taking off to find Alice.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-22-2013 at 10:32 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-23-2013, 07:10 AM

Amy looked at her and smiled at her and shook her head "Blood must love me cause I look like my mother Alice in fact I look like her." Amy looked at her and she blushed that Peter likes her and then she put her finger on her lips and blushed more.

Blood looked at him before he left and nodded and then tried to work but couldn't. Blood left his office and went to his room and tried to get some sleep as well. Blood fell on his bed and tried went to rest a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-23-2013, 12:49 PM

Bell smiled."well a least they care about you right?"

Peter was glad when he found Amy."there you are!",he said nearly dropping on the fround.

Bell jumped in surprise and flew into a near by tree.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-23-2013, 05:46 PM

Amy saw she flew away because of Peter found her and sigh a bit but looked away and blushed as well. Amy got up and brushed herself off and she looked at him "Yes peter I'm fine the fairy saved me someone tried to kill me." Amy pointed at him in the vines. Amy looked at him and smiled a bit.

Blood woke up and sat up and rubbed his eyes and then he got a knock on the door. Blood went to the door and it was Elliot he gave me a letter from his sister. Blood opened it and it was telling him that a ball was coming up and to come to it. Blood sigh for a minute and then went to the room and grinned and said "Find peter and the fairy and tell them to go to this ball alright." blood shut the door and Elliot nodded and went to find them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-23-2013, 06:04 PM

Peter stared at the man."wow...she...did that?",he said surprosed."i mean ... she's so small",he said confused.Then yelped as a vine picked him up by his anchel and hung him upside down."hhey put me down!"

Bell flew to Peter and gave a look."just because im small means nothing",eh said looking the vine."put him down gently",she said stenly.

The vine carefully put peter down. Then went back under ground.

Bell sighed and landed on the ground,she gllowed for a moment then turned into her human form."by the way,my names Bell",she said smiling to Amy happily.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-23-2013, 06:23 PM

Amy saw when happened to Peter and she laughed a bit and smiled as well. Amy looked at them and thought peter was funny and cute when he was in the Air.

When The fairy told Amy her name she smiled "I'm Amy." Amy smiled and then she reached into her pocket and got two pictures out one was her mother Alice. Alice was a woman now and she looked beautiful and Amy looks like her but they don't have the same eye color. Then one were they were together she smiled and sigh "I remember the stories she told me like when she came to wonderland she told me she was kidnap by a white rabbit stalker even tho mother didn't like him at the beginning she did later on and she laughed about it when she told me that story."

Amy looked at them and smiled as well.

Elliot looked for them and then got lost in the woods and fell to the ground.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-23-2013, 06:56 PM

Bell smiled at the pictures."wow , i can see why , Blood thinks you and you're mom are very pritty",she said softly,looking sightly sad then blinked looking to the forest senceing somthing,well someone."Ill be right back, you two should get back to bloods home, it's getting late",she said and flew off into the forest.

Peter sighed."opuch",he said sitting up then looked to Amy."she's right"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell flrew around ,and blinked seeing Elliot.She started to fly closer to him then yelped as a man came out of the shadows and grabbed her tightly in his hand."l-let me go!",she yelled.

The man smirked."Bell, the last wishing Fairy ... weve been looking for you, youve been a bad girl, running away"

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-23-2013 at 07:39 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-24-2013, 01:01 AM

Elliot saw something and hid and saw someone taking The fairy. Elliot sigh and then went behind him and put a gun at his head and shot him. "Shadows faceless people." Elliot took The fairy "Miss you alright."

Amy looked at Bella and nodded and then she looked at Peter and smiled at him "is there anything wrong Peter?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-24-2013, 01:07 AM

Peter smiled."no no nothing wrong"

Belll looked to Eliot and smiled kindly to him."yes I'm okay thank you.No harm done",she said and flickered her wings then crinnged and looked to a part o her wing that had been injured some."well mostly"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-24-2013, 01:12 AM

Elliot smiled at her and walked a bit and said "I'll take you to blood's house maybe he can do something besides I think peter can take care of Miss Amy after all he did kidnap her." Elliot giggled about that and they got to Blood's house. Elliot put her down on the bed in the guest room and bowed "please rest" Elliot left.

Amy looked at him and she smiled and then Amy fainted she was weak and tired a bit. While she was sleeping she looked like her mother when she sleeps.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-24-2013, 01:16 AM

Peter quickly caought her and sighed."just like...her mom,but,diferent too", he said and smiled carrying her back to Bloods home.

Bell smiled a little and sighed about going back to bloods house.He wasnt very welcoming with her. But knowing that at the monet she had no choice she sighed and at on the bed looking to her wing."hmm hope this heals fast"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-26-2013, 10:58 PM

Blood sigh for a while and then Elliot came in and told him that Bella was attacked by something and her wing is hurt. Blood got up and went to the bed room and looked at Bella and saw her wing was hurt. "Bella can you tell me what happen?" Blood was worried.

Amy felt like she was on a cloud. Amy opened her eyes and saw Peter was carrying her and she blushed a bit and said "Peter what happen and where you taking me?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 03:28 AM

Peter smiled to her."you fainted and were heading back to Blood's home to rest ..."

BELL gave him a look."for one my name is Bell, not Bella. You would have known that if you had asked me my name when we first met",she said looking angry,witch was cute since she was in her fairy form. "and two,some guuy i dont even know grabbed me and tried to take me with him....well maybe i know him, i have no memory really ...."she shook her head." but he said i ran away , from where and what i have no idea"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 03:40 AM

Blood listened to her and then he tried to fix her wing and he did but then she took her to the bed and said "Alright then I'll find out myself who tried to take you but for now i want you to rest and stay here." Elliot came in the room and told him that peter is coming. Blood nodded and looked at her "Peter will be coming I know you like Amy so maybe you can help her please rest." Blood left the room and then told Elliot to stay here and he would go found out himself. Blood left the house and went to the forest and looked around and saw a shadow looking for something and then Blood went right behind him and said. "tell me why try to kidnap a fairy."

Amy looked at him and tried to smile and then said "okay peter but If i sleep in a bed can you hold me while i sleep?" Amy ask it was weird but when she was little her mom used to hold her when she slept.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 03:44 AM

The man in the shadows laughed."we'll she is a wishing fairty after all, but theres ,somone ...in her we in Clover are looking for..... and we want to get her before her light goes out and she dies",he said calmly a cold ,dark,rin on his face.

-----

Bell watched him go and sighed staying on the bed."gone again",she mutered and looked to the tiny wrapped bandage qaround her wing and blushed slightly.

Peters face went red but slowly nodded."s-sure"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:00 AM

Blood sigh and then he looked at him and then had a gun to his head "well then you must die try to come near Bell and well your life is mine." Blood shot him in the leg and walked away.

Amy looked at him and she smiled. When they got to blood home Amy found a bed to lay and then she lay on the bed and she fell asleep and she looked cute when she fell asleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 04:06 AM

Peter held Amy close a small blush on his face.Things would be diferent this time. He promised himself.With a yawn he slowly fell asleep.

Bell sighed.She could'nt sleep and was going stir crazy in the room. So carefully making her way off the bed she snuck out of the room and started to explore. She blinked finding Blood's room and looked around curiously. She grinned spotting his hatand going over to it she cimped up to his hat on his side table and smiled at the roses.She loved them.She looked around before laying down on the rim of his hat fallng asleep.

The man yelled in pain and watched blood go."heh you can try and stop me,but there will be others coming for her!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:14 AM

Blood sigh and then his men was around the shadow "you can try but it won't work." Blood walked off and then went back to his house and opened the door to his room and saw Bell on his hat and smiled a lot. Blood grabbed her and took her to his bed and he lay on the bed and with her laying on his chest and they slept.

Amy hold on to peter and didn't let go she was in a deep sleep and she have dreams of peter a lot and then she walks up and looks at peter and smiled and then she remembers the kiss and then she kissed him on the lips lightly. Amy fell back to sleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 04:21 AM

The Next Day:

Bell yawned softly as she woke up,she felt cozy and warm. She slowly say up and then blinked when she realized she was sitting on Blood's chest.She blushed deeply,her hole face turning bright red then there was a poof and she was human sized, she yellped as she moved off him and fell onto the floor with a loud crash."Kyaa!"

Peter woke the next day to a crash somewhere inside the house. He smiled down at Amy and carefully kissed her forhead.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:30 AM

Blood woke up and heard a noise and looked at the floor and saw Bell he blushed a bit that she was cute and not wearing a lot of clothes on. Blood looked away and said "Ummm Bell your not wearing a lot of clothes on." Blood hides his face and tried not to say anything.

Amy opened her eyes a bit and then she looked at him and smiled "thank you peter you are a good man and a cute one." Amy smiled and giggled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 04:33 AM

Bell slowly looked down and blushed snaching the blakets off his bed and covered herself."so-sorry!",she said hiding herslef inside the blankets.

Peter blushed and smiled some."thanks....Amy".he said then blinked hearng a comotion down the hall."what on earth did blood do now"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:44 AM

Blood got off the bed and then found Alice's old outfit and then lay them on the bed for Bell "please put them on alright." Blood left the room and waited for her to get dressed.

Amy looked at him "you think blood did something Peter?" Amy looked at him and was worried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-27-2013, 04:58 AM

Bell looked at the outfit then grinned useing her magic to change the outfit into her likeing."there!",she said and quickly putting it on.Then opened the dooe."well? what do you think?",she asked with a happy grin.

Peter sighed."just call it a whied hunch"

Bells outfit)

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-27-2013 at 05:00 AM..