👻🧁

Old 04-25-2010, 07:38 AM

@Miro- Gaaah, thank you! >//w//<
Ooh, thank you! I'm super-excited now! :squee:
Have a good sleep! Or should I say... evil slumber? D8

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-25-2010, 08:58 PM

@ Mei mei; LOL! Well, there's a Birthday section on the front page of Menewsha in the forums now. It's right next to where you see all the usernames of everyone online. xDD;;

It's okay! Erika just now said Happy Birthday to me. o _ o; I think that's a lot worse than anything like that. :cry:

Really? ;; Don't you have a saved date of when you're going to have a High School reunion???
Mine is when I turn 29yrs old. . . *//faintttz D|

You no likey Salmon? T ^ T"

That's a good skill to have! XD As long as it comes out alright . . .
And not like something horrid like the wheel chair character in Letter Bee series. roflz

@ Annamalz; You're welcome! :hug: lulllz Evil slumber it was~!

I had to keep tossing and turning until I finally fell asleep with my blanket covering my eyes and then I was waking up, I pulled the blanket down and got UTLRA-K.O.-SHOCK BLINDING LIGHT ATTACK! from teh rainy gray daylight. :gonk:

Butbut it's going to be while with Anna's ~
I swear, I'm turning it into a Final Fantasy char unintentionally. *-*

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-25-2010, 09:14 PM

Oh man, I hate it when that happens! D8 I woke up to the ice cream truck and was nearly tempted to go chase it, but instead I just sang the union song along with it~

And I'm fiiiine with waiting. I'm the worst at timely art requests, so I'm pretty dang patient. xP

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-25-2010, 10:56 PM

Mind if you do me?
If not then that's ok =3

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-25-2010, 11:38 PM

DeadAngel, I think she only does avis during events. ^^;

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-25-2010, 11:43 PM

Ah ok I shall wait *sits back and watches*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-26-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal View Post
Oh man, I hate it when that happens! D8 I woke up to the ice cream truck and was nearly tempted to go chase it, but instead I just sang the union song along with it~

And I'm fiiiine with waiting. I'm the worst at timely art requests, so I'm pretty dang patient. xP
Is it sunny where you are? o.o;
Cause its all rainy and blah here right now. And cold . . . oh its cold. xD;

Ooo My mom bought Ice Cream ~ <3 Mint Chip is what I got. :drool:

yesrrssshh! I finished Anna's. :XP
I couldn't decide whether or not to do the green glow since she said Concupiscentas sword doesn't do that anymore and then the electric attack . . . so, I did both. luuulllz They're in the Display case if you want to see'em. :3

@ DeadAngel; Like Annamalz said, I only do Avatars during Events.

That's why the thread is titled Mascots and Ocs. xD And in the Mission FAQ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
I'm on a Mission! 8D
Q&A FAQ

[Mission FAQ]________ _ ____ _ _
-
WAIT-A-MINUEEETE! What about Avatars???
I will only do Avatar Freebies during Menewsha Events! Nananana ~ catch me if you can!
-

[If you have anymore Questions, just ask me!]
And in the first post in the header:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Got Mascots and OCs?
An Art Freebie thread solely for pixeling Mascots and Ocs.
I guess I'll un-gray the title in that. @ _ @

Last edited by M i r o; 04-26-2010 at 12:34 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 AM

Nope, it's pretty rainy here, too. I dunno, maybe it was sunny before I woke up. *shrug*

Oh man, that kind is delicious! I've got Moose Tracks right now. :drool:

Ooh, noice! It's so purdeh, I'm sure she'll love it! *w*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-26-2010, 03:45 AM

Holy-! o.o Looking at the zoomed in version makes my head hurt. xD;;

Gawd, I'll never know how you managed to fit in all those details. @3@;;

Thank you so much Miro. ;w;

If you have the time for a big project and feel like doing a group, I could try convincing some of my clanmates to give me refs of their characters so that you can do us all together. @3@;

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-26-2010, 04:45 AM

8D I always overlook that section?

Ah, um... I don't know anything about when our high school reunion is?
They never send me anything. I'm not sure I'd want to go though.
I haven't done anything since high school graduation. >__>
I think it would be awkward and embarrassing to go to the reunion.

T__T -not a fish person-
I eat tuna helper? But I pretend it's not fish. D:

What's Letter Bee? 8D;;;;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 AM

@ Annamalz; . . . MOOSE TRACKS?! TRADE MEEEH! ; a ;

@ Anna; LOL xDD;
The Zooms are just extra for you guys for reference all blown-up. <3

I think its a test of will or somethin'. ;> . >
I try to get everything in there as possible because I feel bad if I can't. lullz

You're welcome~!

ORLY? Sure you can! I mean, it'll take a long time to finish'em if they're as accessory equiped as Concupiscenta, though. xD
But I don't mind ~ Drawing and pixeling is all I have to keep me busyyy and ignore other things. Mwahahahaha!

@ Mei mei; lol I wouldn't doubt almost everyone else does too! D:

At our Graduation Rehersal they made us know when it'll be and for all of us to write down our information, phone numbers, etc etc. - . o;

Yeah. I feel the same way . . . I'm not sure if I want to go either. Because by that time? I might still be in school or not having a great enough job and few of'em might. I say few 'cause I know 90% of my classmates are sex and drug addicts. LOL 3-4 of them are in jail or going to drug rehab right now. :XD I told them druggies have no future and they're proving me right so far. ~

. . . butbutbut!
Salmon is sooo yummmy and is nothing like tuna or anything like Fishsticks! Although, more expensive. > # <

WHAT-IS-LETTER-BEE?! AMGGGOOODNESS!
Letter Bee. You need to watch it! It's so hilariously cute~ <333 I cry when they get to the crying scenes. > ________ >;

Ahahahaha! @1am, I finally finished Annamalz Oc! :sleep:
I r go to bed after I set it up in the front. xP!

Last edited by M i r o; 04-26-2010 at 05:32 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-26-2010, 05:27 AM

HECKS NO. *stuffs face* >:I

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM

OHMIFGAWD TEGAMI BACHI. O_O

@ Miro - ... XD Your willpower will be severely tested. I'll post once I beat refs outta my buddies.

Last edited by Dystopia; 04-26-2010 at 07:25 AM..

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-26-2010, 04:59 PM

8D I'm unobservant about some things.

Ah, I don't even remember having a graduation rehearsal. Then again, I usually try to block most things involving high school. Not a fun time for me. But it's not like I've moved since graduating. If they had my information for the school phone book, they should still have my information somewhere on file. If they want to get in contact with me about the reunion, that's up to them. But I'll probably ignore them anyway.

I can't even say I haven't gotten a job because of being in school still. orz I dropped out of a stupid community college (though driving by the place now, it looks like they've dropped the "community" from their name). I was only there for, like, a year and a quarter or two. But I wasn't really learning anything. >__> I was just taking random classes too. So it wasn't like I was working my way to a degree or something. The whole school environment just never worked for me.

I'm sorry! T__T I had never heard of it before. orz

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 PM

I'd love it if you pixeled any or all of my OCs from this thread, Miro~ o wo <3
x'3

PIXEL MY OCS!
Reference Links: All in the thread~
Text Descriptions?: Also in the thread~

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-26-2010, 08:16 PM

@ Annamalz; *gasspeth~! * you dirrttyyy ice cream stuffferr! :illgetu:

@ Anna; Hmmmm....? IS THAT A CHALLENGE?! > o <"
Okedokey ~ <3

@ Mei mei; Well, its not "High School" in general that you should care about. Really its just about the people you hung out with that accepted you or at least talked to you during school. But I understand that. I probably won't go myself. xD

College . . . I don't feel like I'm learning anything either. It's all about getting those paper certificates saying that you can do them. Because nowadays, big job businesses don't want to deal with just "High School Dipolmas,"--they want you to have Associates, Technical and Bachelor Degrees.

Merrr, well when you have the time you can watch it now since you have! XPP ~

@ Hadsvich; HADDDDDDDY! :hug: <3 <3
You have Ocs? I always thought you just preferred stuff on avatars. xDD *~addsin*

. . . Your avi on Ernya is smexy! I think I'ma join it for the smexyness. :drool: :drool:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 PM

lol I love art of my avis or OCs. x'3 <3
You probably have no idea how many OCs I have then.
x'DD

lol Thanks~ ;'3 <3
Go ahead and add me as a buddy if you want~
:'D

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 PM

There were very few people I hung out with.
I was pretty much invisible in high school.
Haha... I still am invisible. orz

Pfft. All that degree stuff is overrated. >__>
Not everyone does well in the school environment.
I certainly never did. Classes were booooooooooooooooooooooooring.
It's a miracle I could pass my classes to graduate when I couldn't even focus on what the teachers were saying.
They just droned on and on and on until I thought I would pass out from the dullness of their lectures.

If they have episodes of it on youtube or something like that?

What's Ernya?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-27-2010, 01:34 AM

@ Haddy; Merrr it says that there's already an account with my akito email. o.o;
And I e-mailed the support thing on there. . . but no reply, so oh well. xDD

Nope ~ I don't. >P! I'll prolly find out soon enough, eh? lulllz

@ Mei mei; Mei mei, Click this and you'll find somethin' special! 8DDD :drool:

Pfff~! No ones invisible. 8<
Its got its pros and cons because you don't want to be remembered as something that'd irritate you. Or did something that no one would stop talking about. loll

Classes are supposed to be boring! XD eh . . you got the boring teachers?
I don't think most people could remember what went on during classes with teachers like that, unless it was something funny. Or a really really stupid thing that you want to forget but can't. ~

Youtube? Iunno, I don't really use that. I only used youtube for Prince of Tennis. xD I WANT SEASON 2 ALREADY!!!!

You can watch Letter Bee here for starters:
Anime Media, Dub Happy , or Zomg Anime. You can try youtube if you wanna but like I said I don't know if they do. o.o;

&& Ernya's just another avatar forum website.

Last edited by M i r o; 04-27-2010 at 01:38 AM..

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-27-2010, 03:16 AM

O: O: O: !!!!
She looks so cute! >w< <333333
Thank you so much!

I think popularity is overrated. 8D Sounds like too much of a hassle anyway.

Bleh. Most of my teachers were really boring.
Although one of my math teachers once made one of the guys dance a jig for a couple minutes while he was trying to earn money to go to one of the dances. Prom maybe? I don't know. I never bothered with the dances.

I'm not a fan of youtube but I couldn't think of anything else that might have anime episodes up to watch. orz

Oooo, I hadn't heard of it. Are there some good artists on there?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-27-2010, 03:36 PM

You're welcome!! <3 <3
Though, I'm gonna have a tough time on the second mer-person. o.o;

Do you have any rough drafts on Bertok?
If not, I might have to skip over'em cause I don't want to misinterpret what you want him to look like. ;;

True. That should be put in a sayings book for popularity! xDDD

Dance a jig?! LOL I bet that was really priceless! xDDD Now I want to seee eet! ; a;

. . . Prom? Puh, it was 30-40 dollars for Prom! I never went to those things.--My friend Megan did go for Senior yr. She spent 70-80 dollars for just 3 photos done by Prestige Protraits that was there.--Ridiculous. - . -"

The only dance I've been to was back in 8th grade and only us out-going people were dancing. Every bit of the "posh/snob" kids of Elwood were just standing at the far right corner doing nothing, while we danced and rocked it out. o _ 0; They were in all tight cleveage dresses and the guys were in tuxes. rofl It really wasn't that formal, though. The dance was in the CAFFETERIA for gawds sake and there wasn't anything sophisticated about it.

Awww~ There's free sites out there!
Youtube is like, a rebound if you can't find'em.--I know all of Sailormoon episodes are on Youtube. :drool:

For Prince of Tennis? All the episodes are on Veoh.

Artists on Ernya? I have no idea.
I'm just going to guess that the good artists that were on here or AFK on here are on there but I really don't know. xD;

Last edited by M i r o; 04-27-2010 at 03:42 PM..

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-27-2010, 03:50 PM

I... don't. orz
I was going to shell out big bucks for a custom of him in a Little Mermaid styled B/C shop.
The main artist had really pretty art. But it's been pretty quiet there.
And I don't know that I want to get the custom anymore even if I get the opportunity. =(
I'm totally fine with artist interpretation! XD;;;;;

Jig? Lord of the Dance? Something like that. XD;; It was pretty funny.
The only dance I went to was in Freshmen year. Yeah, bad idea.
I went with a bunch of friends and their dates. It wasn't a lot of fun.
This body don't know how to dance. orz I'm all awkward.
The worst part though, all my friends ditched me.
I had to ask someone I only kind of knew from classes for a ride home. orz

I only used Youtube recently because some of my Gundam Wing episodes were effed up. T__T
I wanted my Japanese! And Youtube, of course, only had English dubbed. >__> Where they erased all evidence of blood.
I started to watch Gundam 00, but they only had ten episodes and the last one didn't even have subtitles on it. D8

I've used Veoh in the past. But sometimes when I search for something, it just spits out AMVs rather than episodes. >__>

I'm just worried, that if I signed up on it, I'd have nowhere to hang out, then I wouldn't make any gold on there and wouldn't be able to buy anything. D: That's always so depressing. orz

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-27-2010, 08:32 PM

Darn people and them not doing what they're supposed to be doing...! xD
Okedokeys ~ I shall try my best to make'em go with his description you have in your request thread. @ a @;

Lord of the Dance? XD The crap!

. . . They ditched you? With no second thought? o _ o;
People like that should be kicked in the face, literally--no ands, ifs or buts. ~

Gundam Wingggg! Ahh, I miss Heero! T ^ T;
I haven't watched Gundam at all like you have recently. lull I rejected it all after I watched that psychotic Gundam series with that pink-haired skitsofrantic chick. (I think its called Gundam Seed?)

Well, anime-media has all of the anime series you can think of all in Japanese w/ English subtitles. 8'3! Butbut some of them they put in those Megavideo links, which are really good quality . . . but if you're not a gold member then you have to wait 54 minutes after watching 70 or so minutes of using Megavideo. :headdesk:

Evidence of blood? Like blood blood or the anime Blood+? D:

For Veoh, you kinda do have to surf a little more or be extra specific in trying to find a full episode on there. lololz It's worth it, to me. You get really good quality on there and you don't time out. ~

Oh! I just got e-mailed back my information on Ernya--its a dead end. You can't really earn gold on there unless you post everyday. There are these "marbles" that you find laying around the site that may give you an item or some gold but it won't help you on there at all. BUT THERE ARE AWESOME ARTISTS ON THERE! :drool: :drool:

They're just not all open or completey alive. /=

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 PM

Yeah. D: I think the artist got caught up doing stuff in another shop or RL stuff or something. -shrugs-

Yeah. D: It was a sucky experience. And I never went to another school dance again.

Gundam Wing was awesome~ <3
Heero and his spandex. XD

Ah, you must be talking about Flay, or whatever her name is. >__> She was evil.
If it helps, she gets killed in the end? 8D Unfortunately, I do mean the end. The very end. orz
She made it hard to get through the series because she's just so evil and crazy. I couldn't stand her.

I meant blood blood. You know, like when Heero's caught after his first meeting with Duo and he rips his arm free from the restraints and its all bloody when he reaches toward Duo and asks for a knife or when Heero self-destructs and he's supposed to be lying in a pool of blood with blood streaming down his face or when Catherine (she was so annoying) nicks Trowa with one of her daggers and a little bit of blood trickles down the side of his face. All gone. They took all that blood out. Stupid dubs. >__>

So... If you don't post everyday, you can't earn gold? That seems ridiculous.
There are? Like who? I looked on the first page of the art shop area and couldn't find anyone. D:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-27-2010, 10:08 PM

Moar Goodies for j00! <3

After I reply ~
I'ma take a break and then get to working on my reg. Shop Art then come back and start on Haddy's Ocs ferrealz. :ninja:

- - - - -
LOL xDD! If it wasn't for Heero, that whole series would be " . . . wtf am I watching this for?"

SHE DOES?! THAT PSYCHO LLAMA GETS DEADDDDDD!? Hurraaaaah! :squee: I didn't like that the main HAWT male character was getting screwed around with her. o _ o; It made me mad. xDD;;

. . . THEY TOOK OUT THE BLOOD? The hell? Don't they know blood is essential into making action ACTION? rofl x(!

Yeah, because the games don't give you any gold like Menewsha or Gaia does. Ernya and the other avatar websites are basically still in the "baby stages" of growing and since they keep getting slandered for being an off site of Gaia and Menewsha, I don't think it'll get any better? I'm not sure. The pixels on there are amazing enough, though. Not too chubby and not too toned. xD You can wear different hair colors together n' such.

Because the threads haven't been active since I last checked, Mei mei. xD
The shops got moved to the second page. Pixel Chibis 1k - 100g Chibis - ??? - Infected Shop.
I would try to get gold on there for the last ones but I can't multitask that much anymore and it being the way it is, its crap.