Princess Paladin

Old 08-12-2017, 06:36 PM

New to this site and searching for people to roleplay with. Here are the basics of what I'm offering. If this generates interest I'll add more of the specifics.

Setting;
Welcome to Brookwell.
The sign is always there to greet everyone who comes, even those just passing by. On any given day it would shine in the sun as a beacon showing Life's adventurers that there was a small inn up the road and several restaurants. No roadside truckstops in this slice of heaven. Or at least... what's left of heaven. Seventeen years have passed since Patient Zero, a nine-year-old girl who picked a brightly colored flower full of very strange spores, tore through a Kentucky hospital and started the end of the world with her cute little blood-soaked pigtails bouncing behind her ears. Humanity and civilization survived through ruthless means and sheer dumb luck, but now something new and frightening is happening. There have been rumors of planes and heavy artillery fire spreading across America, but can any of it possibly be true? More importantly are you willing to risk the life you built in your town to go find out?

So the beginning goal is to get us met up and so on, and I expect that will take several pages if not most of the roleplay to begin with. We will have one side quest per character should you want one. It is not required, but if you choose one please have it thought out in at least the most basic sense. Side quests will be used for filler when you’re not sure what to write or need a little attention. You may pull another character into it if you’d like and they have given permission.
Because of the enormity of the roleplay itself I would prefer if those JOINING were dedicated and can post regularly. If by some chance you would like to leave the roleplay, please discuss it with me. I will do a ‘Last Post’ with you to have you killed off. I am not above having my character kill other characters when needed, so keep that in mind. One last little note I feel I should put in here is that I am a literate roleplayer, but as long as you do your best to be at least mostly literate I’ll spare any chop-busting. No one’s perfect, after all.

(Also I’ll fill in the 17 year blank of happenings that have led to where the world is now, so you needn’t be confused or missing any history.)