rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2009, 07:34 PM

For many years the vampires and Huamans have fought. The reason for this is unknow was it for power? control over land? or something else. A group of vampires and humans has been created to find the sacred wepon in which the war can be stoped and the world created once more with no pain, war or saddness. This sword is in an unknow location.

You are from this group and will be traveling around the world sherching for clues of the swords hidden place. Will the sword be found? Will the humans and vampires fight forever? does the sword really exsit?

we will have to find out!

About vampires:

-They can walk in the sun by wearing sepical necklance
-They can fly
-they can see in the dark
-They can each change into ONE animal of choice
-They have wepons

About Humans:

-they have wepons
-they allow the vampires to feed on them, but they do not die or turn
-they have a creature that they control e.g tiger

Character Profile

Name:
Sex: male/female
Personality:
Picture/ Looks: (Pictures)
A little Bio:
wepons:
Powers:

My Character

Name: Rouge
Species: Vampire
Sex: female
Personality: She keeps to her self most of the time shes dosnt talk about her self much. She gest angry pretty easly she is strong and protects the people she cares for and loves. she never gives up, she dosnt trust many people.
Picture/ Looks:
A little Bio:When she turned vampire she didnt remeber much, only that her parents where killed during the war. She has a little sisiter called 'zelda' but she went missing 10 years ago. Rouge is allways looking out for signs of her missing sister and is willing to do anything to find her.
wepons: Sword attached to back my strap
Powers: can change into a wolf and has the power to read minds

Last edited by rouge282; 01-30-2009 at 07:40 PM..

inkhart_9
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to inkhart_9

Old 02-14-2009, 02:19 PM

Name: Rania
Sex: female
Personality: She is strong-willed and doesn't listen to anyone except the one in charge, keeps to herself and never shows up but at night, with few exceptions, she is very calm during any confrotation and her emotions are always kept to herself, only once has she shown her feelings and that was for her mate, loves to meditate in a garden, is always prepared for battle(keeps some sort of weapon on her, usually a sword), she can be kind but very cruel if you can make her angry or annoyed.
Picture/ Looks:

A little Bio: She was born as a natural vampire and always never liked to talk about the death of her mother. She showed an extreme amount of talent as a swordsman. She ran away at the age of thirteen and ended up having amnesia and living in a monastery for nealy 60 years without any other symptons of growing into a vampire. Her favorite creature that she came to love is the dragon, mainly black. She has another but rarely uses it, the raven. Goes along with the name she gets after her encounter with a dark wizard who teaches her the abilities of the mind. She eventually kills him and falls in love with the apprentice. After a war broke out she has never seen him again. She joins the search for the sword hoping she will come along his scent and get him back.

wepons: A variety of swords but the sword she loves is one that has a skull on the end of it and has an edge like a saw's but a round smooth edge on the other. She keeps bows on her but only for hunting birds. She also has this whistle that can make spirits appear and kill the enemy's.

Powers: She can read into people's minds and find out information but that is all. She is also known as death's mistress for her sword and her black clothing. Her sword is also an inhereitance from her father, and it has some ability's of it's own. The sword has red eyes and whenever in battle you can see blood pouring from it's eyes. This is also good for her because if she needs information she can enter their minds while they are weak, and once her sword has cut you, you can't ever be healed. She also has the ability to control animals. She can also use necromancy.

Okay that is about it, pardon me if this seems really long, proble with me doing this RP is that I'm officially grounded during the week so you may only hear from me on the weekends. So sorry about that. Hope you don't mind the made up name for my character.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-14-2009, 07:39 PM

That is fine shes sound really good =]
we can start if you wish i dont see many others coming :/

Kitlandmorose

Old 02-14-2009, 08:22 PM

Name: Cristyne Lith
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Personality: Something of a Klutzy spaz. One moment she will be completely depressed, and then laughing hystarically after she trips over a crayon box. Some may say Insane, but she really isnt. Just weird.
Picture/ Looks: -Cristyne-
A little Bio: Cristyne stumbled into this war by accident. She was always something of a weird girl so she tended to do that a lot. Stumble into strange things that is. Well yeah, she had been walking home one night, more or less alone. Cristyne was passing a park when she say two groups of people standing apart and they looked to be arguing. Interested, she slinked closer and clambered up a nearby tree to listen in. It looked pretty simple, they said a few things she didn't quite understand at the time. Usual fight. Then a girl from one side started to fly. And I dont mean, jumped pretty far and managed to look like they were flying either. This girl was just all out flying. Cristyne squeaked and fell out of the tree right in the middle of the two groups. The flying girl landed, and the group of people without the flying counterpart broke out laughing. Cristyne had turned red, laughed nervously. After a little coersing, she was filled in and she has been with them since.
Wepons: Amthyst Daggers. Two of them. Each about 12' Long.
Powers: N/A

May I join?

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-14-2009, 08:38 PM

yes thats fine =]

Kitlandmorose

Old 02-14-2009, 08:42 PM

When May we start posting?

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-14-2009, 09:17 PM

you may start anytime =]

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2009, 05:23 AM

Looks fun, I shall join.

Name: Darrius Le Rouge
Sex: male
Personality: Quiet and reserved, enjoys helping people, but icy and lethal when angry.
Picture/ Looks:
A little Bio: Darrius was born blind. It wasn' a problem for him because he had vampiric hearing. As
Darrius grew older he became empathetic towards humans and decided to wander through the human cities helping those in need. He rarely talks so his fangs don't get noticed.
weapons: His blade, Loreli, and a coil of enchanted wire that can cut almost anything.
Powers: Has an almost precognitive sense of when someone will attack. Possesses wings as well as the ability to fly. Can use some of the basic ancient magic.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2009, 01:15 PM

he sounds cool you may join =]

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2009, 11:34 PM

(Oh my god. That's so funny. I used a fantasy name generator and picked that one because it sounded cool, but I didn;'t realize it also has your username in it XD)

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-16-2009, 05:53 PM

((lol thats where you got the name from its very cool))

Rouge was walking though a village noone was in sight they where all hiding, rouge had gotten a letter from a stranger asking to meet her here.
She was awear that it might be a trap but she didnt much care plus she had her wepon with her.
As she looked around the viilage she called out
"hello anyone there"
nonone answered she looked down at the letter she had in her hand.
meet at the billbow inn

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-16-2009 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Double Posting

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2009, 07:01 PM

(can we make multi characters?)

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-16-2009, 07:19 PM

((if you wish but if its ok so i wont get confused can you put them in diffrent coulours =]))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2009, 07:49 PM

Name:Yukina Utada
Species: Human
Sex:female
Personality: shy ,quit.But is brave when her friends are in danger.
Picture/ Looks:
Little Bio:Her Mother and father died from an illness when she wasquit young.One night whenwondering the streets she bumped into a vampire boy named Dominic.Who desided to stay with her.She and Dominic got caought up in the war when a a old friend of Dominic'sbrought them into it.
wepons:a silver double edge barrel gun.
Powers:unknown

Name: Dominic Kihijo
Sex: Male
Personality: rough and cold.Tends to saty away from those he dose not trust
Piture/ looks: [IMG][/IMG]
Little Bio:was born a vampire.He can turn into a black wolf.He met Yukina one night when he was 'hunting'.He didnt know why but he desided to stay with her.He and Yukina were draged into the ward by one of his friends.He is keeping Yukina safe.
wepons: none
Powers: super stength,can hypnitize people.

beebop555
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 07:50 PM

Is it too late to join?

I hope not... this seems cool. :D

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2009, 07:52 PM

(i think you still can)

beebop555
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 08:28 PM

Name Aelia
Sex: Female
Personality: She's a generally cold-hearted person, and is usually too much of a smart-aleck for others to like.
Picture/ Looks:
A little Bio: She became a vampire somewhere in the 1800's, at age 14. Her brother was killed by two vampires, the same ones who turned her into a vampire. She has vowed to kill them once she is powerful enough.
Weapons: Usually two two foot-long katanas; but when sneaking around, two small handguns. {She prefers a weapon in each hand.}
Powers: Telekinesis. {OMG I spelled that right! :XD }

Last edited by beebop555; 03-04-2009 at 09:31 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2009, 09:35 PM

At the near by inn a human girl with brown hair was sitting at a table sipping on a soda while haveing some alverchi alfrado.She was verry quit.

The boy sitting across from her was leaning back stareig out then window.He glanced at Yukina."your awfully quit tonight .. something wrong?"

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2009, 05:42 AM

Darrius wandered the streets, turning his face to the cool breeze. It was night now and the streets were quiet and desolate. Darrius's keen hearing picked up a scream ring out a ways off and he began to rush to the source.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2009, 03:47 PM

Rouge soon found the billbow inn.
she entred faces turned to see who had entred everyone seemed frighted.
Rouge looked around the inn, the man on the letter wrote
meet me in the billbow in i will be sitting alone wearing a blue hood.
Rouge looked back up from the letter and there he was sitting in the corner she went over to him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-17-2009, 07:53 PM

Dominic looked up at the girl who walked in.She had a certin smell to her.He then looked at Yukina who was still munching on her food.

(who are you talking about?)

Yukina took a sip of her drink then looked at Dominic."something rong?",she asked softly.When he shook his head she shruged and went back to eating.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2009, 08:26 PM

((iam just going to type in a diffrent coulour for chactor))

"you must be Rouge" the man said without looking up.
Rouge was shocked she sat down in front of the man.
He looked up at her she removed her hood.
She was pale with bright red eyes, her hair was long and grey.
she had a deep scare across her one eye. when she spock she relived her sharp teeth.

"your the one who sent this letter" she showed the man the letter
He nodded.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-18-2009, 08:34 PM

Dominic went back to looking out the window.More vampire sents filled the room.He looked at Yukina.She still seemed calm for the most part.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2009, 08:37 PM

"what did you want with me??" rouge said.

"as you well now miss rouge the humans and vampires dont get along so well"
"yes i know this all ready the have been at war for years" she said looking at the man.

"there is a group forming, to stop the war" rouge lauged as the man said this.
"northing can stop this war"
"thats where your wrong miss rouge there is"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-18-2009, 08:46 PM

Dominic blinked as Yukina stood up."where are you going?",he asked nervously

Yukina blinked."to the washroom",she said heading to the restrooms.She glanced back seeing Dominic watching her intencely.