Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-21-2007, 06:55 PM

Haha thanks but yeah I did. Even though we didn't do a lot of erm productive stuff? I still think it was fun. It was nice just being able to hang with someone you've known and come to care for in person and be able to see their smile face to face and hear their laugh. <3 Ahh true pleasure. ^^

I wasn't able to take piccus myself because due to an event that happened before we left I was so distracted that I totally forgot so she took some with her camera. Minimal actually. One of each. ^^;

Aww well that sucks. D= You should try going out together one in awhile to help give you something else to do AND get your ass out of the house for a bit. xPP Cleaning. Eww. I did that before she got here and haven't since. =D

But at least you got some arts done and stuff. Oh also, yesterday I wasn't on much so sadly I wasn't able to be here before you went to bed T__T. I was off watching a movie with my dad and doodling at the same time and and in my doodle phase I did another Myla head which I like better then the other one. Something about the eye/hair angle was bugging me greatly and I don't think the other version really shows well the kind of face its meant to be soo this one I feel DOES show it. I just have yet to do the hair. I HATE HATE HATE hair and wings. Soo yeah. I just doing random side pic doodles. I did the face and then did a zoom in draw of the eyes to help make clear what the shape is as well as the difference of the pupil. ^^ I can show ya later if you'd like to see since I already scanned 'em. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-21-2007, 08:19 PM

awww you like Plague <3 yay! hahah and yeah still need to hunker down and finishyour avvy one but *s lazy* lately ^^;; all i want to do is RP and snuggle with ren cause i've been in a bit of a foul mood lately having gotten no word from the other 15 or so places i applied to. so tomorrow its back outside to see if there are more places i can apply to >.>; *le annoyed*

TRALALALA im in a good mood right this sec now, the nap was really refreshing and here in a bit i may go take a shower to wash all the sleepy feeling away so i can feel nice and fresh. and then more then likely between posts i will tidy the house and start making brownies for tonight ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM

Aww *snugs* sorry to hear that sweet. I really was hoping you'd get something. ;-; Then go RP and snuggle hon. Right now I don't need anything from you in turn of our thread, its all my doing for now soo you don't have to worry about me demanding for more. XD

Whee for being clean. Ugh that makes me wish more so that I had my hot water. I hate taking 30mins just to HEAT up water so that I can wash up. ;-; I need to do that sometime today or tonight too. >.>

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-21-2007, 09:39 PM

heheh yeah i was needing one kinda badly since i skipped shower yesterday >.>;; was feeling ewwww hahah cold showers suck, omgosh i remember when i went to the rain forest in Peru.. i was all excited because it was so hot and muggy and they said the shower didn't have hot water, only like room temperature which i thought would be SO nice, so i turned on water and just hopped in.. and it was FREEZING. they had diverted water from a waterfall at the top of a bloody mountain to give water to the showers.. and was not WARM at all. it was like bathing with melted ice. i screamed and leaped out of that shower so fast, and my mum was making fun of me cause she thought i was exaggerating.. so she took shower next and did the same thing *snort*

can't snuggle silly, rens at work until 10:30 so that's about 6 more hours ^^;; so have a lot of time to waste until we watch a movie together ^^ and have dinner and snuggle. though maybe i should get started on those brownies since i dont know how long it takes to cook *grabs the box to read*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 09:49 PM

Haha yes cold waters do suck. I love cold and such yes but not to shower in. >.<

Ohh thats right. Sorry, I forget his schedule. xD;; Well then find something to enjoy such as RPing and drawing/coloring. ^.^

I am trying to get the divider going for the welcome post which will be different then our other posts because this one is a combine of our mascot not separated. Not sure how I wanna do the line yet. Dx

Brownies usually take less then an hour. Depends what kind and if you are making from scratch or just adding water.

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-21-2007, 10:12 PM

Hey guys!!! I got home last night at 11pm. I'm back to doing my laundry and being in fron of my puter ^^

I had a WONDERFULL time there DL. I'm so excited and happy I can baerly belive I was over there. And I'm not lying *first I'm bad at it and second I don't like lying* so STOP overthinking things. Because of the time limit I wanted all my attention focoused on hanging out with ya instead of being in many places. And don't worry about gifts and stuff. You don't have to get me anything.

My brother liked hanging out with you. You're not concered about what other think and do things you're way and he liked that. Even if you were taller than him xDDD

Ohhhh but now we have to concentrate on bringin you here. Maybe in a year or something ^^ I know you'll love it here *well except the weather, here is too hot for ya*.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 10:41 PM

Helllooo girly. <3 Was wondering when you was gonna show you face here. I figured you'd need to catch up on sleep and such. xD

Aww yay I am glad to hear it. That makes me feel so much better and and I Can't help it. >.> I only do that when its someone that I actually care for. If I didn't give a damn then uh that would be a bad thing. ^^;; I can understand that, just not used to it. Most of the time when people go on vacation/trips or whatever they want to be active soo I guess that was just my mind set in thinking that is what you both would want.

Psh posh. You can't stop me! >D

Oh? Is that so? Haha, I kinda find that hard to believe but thats cool though and and how the hell would he get the impression? We didn't talk much and I asked ALOT what you both wanted to do so uh.. confused on that note. Unless you speak of the fact I not wear what everyone else wears and of course the lack of makeup. Muahaha. (But its true so its all good)

Yeah thats one thing I regret - couldn't get a TRUE pic to SHOW the height difference. >.< I wanted to give Ji-chan a good laugh at seeing how serious and literal I mean by the difference. But I can't. ;-;

Maybe another time. I be determined damnit!! Yes yes, once I can get to working again I can work on saving up for that and work on when would be a good time and all that stuff. ^^ I think it could be fun, plus it would be neat to learn more about yourself and where you are from and how you spend your daily life. XD You now know mine. LOL. My room.

Woot big life story there. XDD Yes yes I hate heat. But I could always wear shorts and give my skin some color. Haha, just be glad you both didn't see my white ass legs. You both would of of been blinded. >.> As my arm-face has -some- color from when I still worked at the park.

Lady Star
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2007, 11:44 PM

lol, he got that impression while we where at you're place and you were just normal. Not like other girls that try to impress and end up being all fake and stuff.

LMAO!!!! That's true! He didn't want any proof of the height differance. lol I guess he sin't used the being short arround girls or something xDDD

When you come here I will even show you arround my college *I'm possitive that I'll be back in school when that time comes* so you'll also see how's my life. I suggest you bring losts of shorts/capri or whatever. Summer is just starting and this pasr weekend some areas in the island reached 95°+.

0.0 That was supposed to be color? I can't imagine how you're legs must be like. I guess I'll be wearing my sunglasses all day with ya xDD *j/k*.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 AM

*crawls in yawning* mmm kinda sleepsies *snort* oh! i feel bad about seeing your pictures and not sharing some of myself Miss Star ^^;;

[1] [2] [3]

and here is of my baby

[baby]

Lady Star
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 01:02 AM

aww, you should try to rest if you're tired.

hehe now I'm curious about meeting you xD You're baby looks adorable! And that's alot comming from me *ish not a children person*.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 01:41 AM

Ohh I see I see Ms.Star. Okay that makes sense then. Well I was and am just being me. I have no reason to be fake or act. I don't believe in it and get disgusted by those that do it because I don't agree in living life that way. Thus in short I don't know how to be fake. xDD

I know, him not liking the difference was clear a long time ago from the looks he would give me every time I teased about it and then more so when I slanted/leaned and it still wasn't enough so he had to rise to his tip-toes which still crack me up. ^__^;; Not often I come across a guy that short. Ohh but I hope my hug before you guys left upset him. >.>;; He didn't seem to want to get one but he let it none the less. ^^; I didn't want to give you one and not him when he was here to AND did a good job at taking us all over and being a good brother to you by letting you do what you wanted so I had to give thanks to him also.

Haha, I don't wear capri's and I rarely wear shorts. I own only 4 pairs and most is shorts that are meant to be slept in only. Thus I would wear pants or I would have to buy some JUST to wear for there. ^^;;

Though that would make your bro puke since my legs are not the greatest thing. HAHA. But I am used to it as all my friends *guys* love to make fun of me but they don't care in the least. They accept me for me so its nothing but a thing. I lost my tan years ago and started to get it back when I was in FL but again I moved so it left. ^^;

Muaha *nods* yes thats right thus you can get how pale my legs really are and not being dramatic.

Aww yay, Ji-chan shared her adorableness too and yes yes her son is so cyoot. <3 I loved seeing her pics of him for their easter.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 01:46 AM

heheh hes a little monster.. cute but SO destructive. and half the reason i think his piccys are so cute is because all the pictures my mother in law takes turn out amazing (shes a proffessional photographer) all those piccys are in her back yard ^^ love getting the babies pictures taken, i have SO many nice pictures of him now. *snort*

*grin* would be fun one day ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 04:27 AM

Hehe, I think many babies are like that around his age. xD Hopefully things will calm in a couple years for ya. xP

Yes and its clear she is a pro as the piccus come out great.

I think it would be a blast if all of us could get together one day. <33

icandiee
I am bored. D;
Send a message via AIM to icandiee

Old 05-22-2007, 09:05 PM

Hello :]
I can't wait to see your pixels : D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:07 PM

Hello there icandiee. ^^ Thanks for visiting and we hope to get some stuff up within the next day or so however you can already sneak a peak at Ji-chans. What she will be offering is in her siggy currently. :3

icandiee
I am bored. D;

Old 05-22-2007, 09:11 PM

COOL!
Those are pweety and cute!
How much would they approx. be?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:28 PM

probably around 25 g until i feel i've gotten enough practice and move onto another base ^^;; i have to start tiny or i go insane

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:28 PM

To be honest, I am not sure. She told me once but I am not certain if I remember correctly but I think she said she will take her first few orders for free, because she is still VERY new at dolling and the purpose for this is to help give her practice for those that dare order and then after she will charge cheap like 25g? Something like that I do believe unless she comes to change her mind when opening time comes.

And I sell emotes, if curious. ^^

Edit - Haha she was around after all and beat me to it. Haha just forget what I said. xDD;;

icandiee
I am bored. D;

Old 05-22-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
probably around 25 g until i feel i've gotten enough practice and move onto another base ^^;; i have to start tiny or i go insane
lol oh, but your art pixels are amazing!

icandiee
I am bored. D;

Old 05-22-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache-Lehre
To be honest, I am not sure. She told me once but I am not certain if I remember correctly but I think she said she will take her first few orders for free, because she is still VERY new at dolling and the purpose for this is to help give her practice for those that dare order and then after she will charge cheap like 25g? Something like that I do believe unless she comes to change her mind when opening time comes.

And I sell emotes, if curious. ^^
: o really?
Is the one in your siggy one of them?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:33 PM

Hehe I wish but no. Thats done by another doll artist. I do emotes that work with your avatar. EXAMPLE. ^^ I already sold a few in my last shop. x3;;

icandiee
I am bored. D;

Old 05-22-2007, 09:36 PM

Aww, there so cute!
there like little chibi people, how much do you sell them for?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 PM

Hehe thank you. XD I just like emotes a lot and tend to get bored of the default forum choices soo I feel these are bit more personal and add some variety. ^^

My prices are cheap actually - 5g each. Plus I give a small discount when a full set is ordered.

icandiee
I am bored. D;

Old 05-22-2007, 09:40 PM

wow, that is cheap!
that's such a good price!
Maybe I'll even buy some when you guys have samples up and finish adding stuff to your shop :]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:46 PM

Yes cheap because the point is to give me more chances to do what I enjoy and hopefully give something to someone to help them smile, even for just a few moments. In short the idea is to make someone happy in using my simple creations. xD

The gold is there mostly as a way to ensure I don't get order overload. If I was free I'd get alot and there would be no end to the waiting list. >.>;

Plus not all like 'em but thats fine. I do it because its a fun hobby. xD And thanks for considering. But ya don't have to. We actually enjoy the company here over just being a mere customer.

I am working on that now. I intend to get some stuff started today such as the basic info layout, rules and then maybe my samples. ^^