ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2008, 03:33 AM

That's a lovely story! Yay for having a sakura tree~! Very wicked, indeed!

Also, I can make pixels with my laptop touch pad (all of my latest things are made that way), but it can be dreadfully annoying, alright. Takes quite a while to get something right, though.

And yes, the second movie/last movie is just marvelous. "But wait, it'll change back to normal in second!" "Here I go!" -Sakura leaps over the gap-

Teehee, so cute!

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 05-22-2008, 07:12 PM

aww Sakura tree i want one in my backyard lol
but there is a cherry tree near i live out in the front yard so when i go past it and it's in full bloom i try to take some flowers of it lol
the flowers are so pretty

i don't own much of the anime and manga either but the australia version which is separate from the UK and the US version, is the only one that stayed true to the script and with very few edits if any but i agree the japanese version is so much better let alone friggin funnier than the english versions lol

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-22-2008, 08:10 PM

Yukie-chan: Yesh!
I can't WAIT for it to blossom and get bigger <33

o_O
You've got talent Yukie-chan -- I could never have the patience enough for it :sweat:

Haha -- I know~
That was my favorite part, and then as she jumps she's like "I LOVE YOU!!"

Testel-chan: Haha -- ours is in the front yard as well -- the blossoms are SO pretty -- if you've seen Memoirs of a Geisha, they have the most beautiful cherry blossoms shown I've ever seen~

I've never seen the Australian or the UK versions -- but if the UK is anything like the US I know i'll hate it, but I might like the Australian if it's basically like the Japanese version :3

Haha -- Sakura and Li-kun's voices are just SO adorable in the Japanese -- especially in Tsubasa Chronicles -- they definitely sound like an elder version of the CCS Li-kun and Sakura-chan :3

SIDE NOTE ABOUT MY QUEST!
buffy606 DONATED the Cherry Faerie Wings today <333

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2008, 08:16 AM

That's wicked! Yay for Buffy!

I loved that bit in the movie. <3

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 05-23-2008, 12:30 PM

i love madison/tomoyo in the Japanese one
she is so funny, talented and down right clue-y
i would have loved to see her pair up with someone in the series, such a shame really such a nice character, yes i know she loves Sakura (no need to remember how much she wants to dress her up lol) but i reckon if there was a chance she could have paired with Eriol/Eli and if they went for a girl i guess the only other girl would be Meilin (o.o - lol)
oh well, i wonder if i should open a shop
pixel doll shop
the pixels are in my sig - i ain't changing them as i don't know how too lol
i don't know how to shade pixels yet lol

Felicity
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2008, 12:38 PM

(Reiyuka's muley)
Pixels are always a good idea - I love them, myself. You could practice some more before setting one up. The more you practice, the faster you'll get at it, and the more money you could make. ^-^

For myself, while I know Tomoyo loves Sakura, I think it's more of an adoration than anything else. I loved her, and really wished she and Eriol got to hook up. Fanfics of that pairing is actually the only things I ever read, concerning CCS. I love those two together.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-23-2008, 09:41 PM

Testel-chan: I agree -- I wish she could have ended up with Eriol -- they were so cute together ;.;
I'd have to agree with Yukie-chan though, I don't think Tomoyo's feelings for Sakura were anything more than adoration of sisterly affection~

As for a shop -- that would be adorable!
And I shall be your first customer ;3

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 03:58 AM

Yay for pixel shops. <3

Part of me thinks that Tomoyo forced herself to overly like Sakura... I mean... loving her from the start because of an eraser? That's just a tad too much. Tomoyo knew of the bond between her mother and Sakura's mum, and I think, while she genuinely loves Sakura, she at first forced herself to feel it more than she ought.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 02:46 PM

Hmm~
I never really thought about it that way Yukie-chan~
I must say I agree though --- she most likely did know that her mother and Sakura's mom had a tight relationship because to me (if i remember correctly) it didn't seem like Tomoyo was as shocked as Sakura-chan over their mothers knowing each other~

So I most definitely agree that Tomoyo did force affection for Sakura in the beginning just because Sakura's mother was very dear to her mother, however -- I believe the affection grew true and strong over the time that Tomoyo and Sakura became friends and such :3

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 04:15 PM

I overthink anime and the like quite a lot. XD I have no life~ <3

And yes, definetly. It may have started out like that, but it probably soon became to what it is "now".

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 04:35 PM

Haha --- I just haven't seen the anime nor read the manga in years so I can't comment too thoroughly on it due to not remembering it that well ;.;
I just remember bits and pieces that were my fave scenes and such :3

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 04:41 PM

Yeah, me too. I never did see the entire anime, or read the entire manga. XD Most of my knowledge comes from reading information about the different episodes on a website. XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 04:45 PM

Lol~
I've seen all the anime, that's the sad part --- I usually remember everything I watch in great detail -- but for some reason I forget a bunch of stuff from Animes / Mangas that I watch / read -- imma thinking it's because I've watched / read so many that i only remember my favorite parts -- the funny thing is though, everything comes back to me the minute i start watching an anime or reading a manga book xD

I've never read any fanfics though -- are they any good?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 04:52 PM

Some are, definetly! I could certainly guide you to a couple, but I must admit, they're all of the Tomoyo x Eriol pairing. ^-^ I just love them. <3 Some of the Sakura and Syaoran ones are pretty nice too, when they're placed in an alternate universe, but those can easily become too sappy. I don't know a lot of those, though. Also, some of the Fujitaka and Sonomi fanfics are wicked, too. <3

It's just a case of not being able to recall it that easily, I think. Like, it's in your long term memory, but you need a spark to remember it.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 04:54 PM

Oo -- I love Tomoyo and Eriol pairings <3
Send me a link to your fave 2?
As for Sakura and Syaoran -- why would their be fanfics of them o_O;
They already end up together xD

Fujitaka and Sonomi? Who are they?

Most likely :3

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 05:07 PM

Fujitaka is Sakura's dad, and Sonomi is Tomoyo's mum. And I'll send you a pm with some links... although... you know, you can just check out my "favourite fanfics" over at FF.net. I only save the ones I really like on there, anyway.

I'll send it to you, but first, I need to take care of my doggies~

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 06:58 PM

Oooh -- didn't know that those were their names :sweat:
M'kay!
FF.net? What's that?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 07:50 PM

O.o You don't know fanfiction.net? For shame, Emmy! I have such an education to give you in the ways of fandom! XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 07:52 PM

xD
Can't wait~ :P

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 07:58 PM

I haven't written particularly wonderful fanfics for you to read, though... -thinks- I'm mostly proud of my Revolutionary Girl Utena fanfic (because of it's difficult writing style) and my latest fanfic series, which is of Ouran high school.

I think it's one of the largest fanfic archives, though. Check it out? 8D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 08:01 PM

Ooo!
I shall have to read the Ouran High School one later <33

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 08:08 PM

It's about after the anime, pretty much. <3

I'm very much in shock to know that you've never really read fanfics before. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 08:10 PM

Aww~
I can't read it yet then ;.;
I'm reading the Manga and am only on Vol 1 xD

Really?
How come?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-24-2008, 08:24 PM

Yup, I know. Hence why I mentioned.

'cause a lot of fansites have a fanfiction section, and I don't know... I think I just assumed that most fans read fanfics. ^-^"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-24-2008, 08:48 PM

Thankies for the warning before I read it and spoiled the series for myself <33

xD
I just read the mangas or watch the animes -- I've never really visited any fansites or anything :sweat: