Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-06-2016, 11:24 PM

Siara - the frozen chill
true form:

human form:

Abilities: making herself appear to be a human girl, controlling the element of ice in any way possible.
Likes: ice, snow, flowers (preferably carnations), reading
Dislikes: perverts, bullies, rain/ storms
Bio: Siara was born an ice mutant and learned to control it very quickly with the help of her academy. When she graduated the academy, though she was allowed to stay and help other ice mutants- she left. She now lives where no human can harm her unless she lets them, pretending to be human as she attends a human college, since she doesn't know of any mutant college. Plus, she wanted to know more about the humans and why they fear her kind- mutants. She was a daring girl who has a kind heart but keeps it hidden by acting like a heartless thing. If anyone would get to know the real her, she might just let them in.

Xavier - the hunter

Bio: Born into a small group of hunters that want to rid the world of mutants. He was trained all his life from the age of 12, on how to fight and slay several types of mutants. Now, he joining a rather popular college after his parents heard about mutants wanting to tie in with humans- to see if he can catch and eliminate any mutants in the town or school. His parents were counting on him to sniff them out.

ooc: this is really just a do-over..
and, every good story with some supernatural creature needs a hunter ;3

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-07-2016, 03:44 AM

Ryoko

Dislikes: Summer, Jerks, Bugs, Rain

Bio: Ryoko grew up in a pretty strict household. His parents never accepted anything less than an A when his reports came in. It was a pretty stressful childhood but he has no regrets. Even now that he lives alone, he keeps up with the straight A's. Friends worry about him because they never see him do anything outside of schoolwork. Ryoko says he's fine, but at times he does wish he could stay up late watching movies or hanging out with his friends which aren't many at that. He isn't too organized at home, but outside of his house he is thought to be the most organized person. He's always on time or even early to his classes and hates the thought of ever being late.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-08-2016, 09:27 PM

Siara Jenkins, a mutant disguising herself as a human in order to prove to her professor that humans really weren't that different from mutants. She moved into a small, one bedroom house just up the street from the college she would start attending today. It was a simple college that didn't yet have dorm, due to the low-income city. They were working on it though.. She had only moved in a few days ago, so she gave herself enough time to unpack and get settled before enrolling into the school.

Siara arrived at her new school rather early, so that she could familiarize herself with the new surrounding. She was wearing a casual tea green top with thin sleeves that came about an inch or so over her wrists, that's just how she liked them. A long skirt to match the top perfectly, and a pair of light brown, knee high boots with two inch heels. Her hair neatly brushed to the side and braided like so. Her curious brown eyes wondering the halls as she walked silently towards the cafeteria. She had a messenger bag that she wore over her shoulder and close to her side. Siara didn't talk to anyone, matter of fact she tried to avoid eye contact as well.

She passed the cafeteria and headed straight for her class room. Knowing that most humans weren't in class yet, it would give her a bit of time to ready herself for this new experience. She was a tad bit nervous, though she wouldn't admit it- ever. Siara knew that she couldn't act all sweet and innocent, it just wouldn't get her by here. They would walk all over her. So as she took out a few notebooks that she would need, she thought of a way to mask her true self.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-08-2016, 11:55 PM

Ryoko looked at his reflection in the mirror after he got dressed for school. His tattooed self looked back at him. The mask, yes he had a mask on his shelf in his room, and he wore it from time to time but teachers hated it when he wore it. It's a form of art...that's what Ryoko always said, seeing as how his major was in art it only seemed fitting. His art teacher seemed to understand. Why did he wear it again? To keep them from staring at him. No matter what he did they always stared. His friends, classmates, everyone. It was like they had nothing better to do than stare at him.

Sighing, he walked to his room and picked it up the mask and stared at it then glanced at the time. There was no need to rush but he wanted to get there early to get a good parking spot. "Oh whatever." Ryoko said. His husky voice the only sound in the room. Ryoko grabbed his leather satchel, the mask and whatever else he needed before walking out of his house. He made sure his door was locked behind him, got into his car and got ready to drive off to school. He never really 'looked forward' to school. Ryoko just sort of, 'attended' school.

He wasn't a popular guy...well he was but not in a good way. He was known as a 'weirdo'. Ryoko quietly drove to school, his thoughts swarming in his head. When Ryoko arrived at the school, he smirked, seeing so many good spots. "Which to choose?" he said to himself and finally chose a parking spot. Killing the engine, he tied the mask on properly and stepped out of his car. Gathering his things, Ryoko locked the doors and set the alarm just because of his constant paranoia then started walking into the school. Was no one really here? "Perfect." Ryoko said to himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 12:53 AM

Siara just kind of sat in the back of the classroom, that only had a couple of other students, and the teacher. She found herself humming so softly that no one would be able to hear her, unless they were sitting right next to her, while quietly going through her bag to pull out the right binder and text book.

She still had time to spare, so she opened up the binder and began to write on the blank sheet of paper at the back of the binder. Siara made a habit to write in strange symbols that only her and her older brother knew how to read. Humans could be so nosy..mutants too. That's why she and her brother made up this code that she was writing in.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 01:23 AM

Ryoko went straight to his art class only to find the door was locked and the lights were off. "What the?" Ryoko peered in through the small window on the door but no one was inside. Was he really that early? It couldn't be, class should have started now right? He checked the time on his phone then back at the door. Class started soon, like in a few minutes so why was it empty? Normally the professor would have been there by now. It wasn't until he looked next to the door that he saw a paper with the words ' CLASS CANCELLED ' in bold writing.

"Oh my god..." Ryoko whined and could hear people talk about him as they passed. He could feel their eyes on him and it made his skin crawl. "Did I even-" Ryoko didn't even bother finishing his thought and looked on his phone through his emails. Sure enough, the professor had sent them all an email explaining he was sick and wouldn't be giving class today. There was class next Monday though. "Well great." Ryoko muttered. So much for going to class, what was he going to do now?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 03:06 AM

(i don't really know what I'm doing ;~; never been to college x.x)

Siara swiftly put down her pencil and closed her binder when the bell for class sounded. It was time to focus. She hadn't even noticed all of the other students that had come pouring in just before the bell had rang. By now, the class was practically full.

If she remembered correctly, this was her Advanced Lit. class- one of her majors. She loved reading, and writing, so her professor recommended this class for her. She actually went and personally purchased the book that they had begun reading, so she wouldn't fall anymore behind than she already was.

The down-side of enrolling in the middle of the semester...

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 04:21 AM

((Pretty much, you get one to three classes a day depending how many you signed up for. There is never any school on Fridays though. Normally people will get about four classes every semester, sometimes less. All depending on their major. It's pretty neat because you're not in college all day. Also, College doesn't have a lunch time but students do get thirty minute breaks every hour of class if the class is more than an hour long.))

Did he have another class today? No, and even if he did he was already late so he might as well head home. Or, he could shoot some hoops at the gym. The gym was always open to the public anyway and if someone was in there all he had to do was explain the situation. Or you could go home and play video games. Practice your drawing skills. he thought to himself. Ryoko wanted to hang out with his friends though, and he was sure they had classes today. He could always text them but he wasn't stupid.

Slinging his satchel over his shoulder he decided to go to the cafe on campus and get himself something to eat and drink. He hadn't exactly had breakfast so he wanted to eat something quick just so that he wouldn't starve on the way back. How come he agreed to attend to a college that was six hours away from where he lived? He was desperate, and he had a good car. It was a stupid choice but he liked this college so he didn't really mind the drive. Besides, it was nice to just enjoy the silence.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 06:05 AM

(alright, we'll go with that then :3 i still don't really know how the classes work x.x
and don't know what to do with Siara in her Adv. Lit. class >.< it was easier in the other Rp 'cause our chara's were in the same class o.o'' but that's okay ^-^)

Siara had a pop quiz, that she didn't have to take- but she insisted. It didn't matter to her that she was a new student, she was pretty confident that she already knew the stuff that the quiz was covering. So when the teacher passed out the quiz's she just looked it over right quick, telling herself that she had learned most of this stuff at her mutant college. This quiz would be a breeze for her. Siara was glad to quickly learn that she wouldn't need to hold back here. Well, maybe in her other classes- but not in this one. Once every student had a quiz, the teacher announced they could begin and so she did.

It only took her third of the class to finish her quiz, most students were still working on their quiz's. She just turned her paper face down like the few that had finished theirs. At least they weren't being timed.. Kids still didn't study. That seemed to never change. She leaned over to get a book out of her bag, and she read while she waited.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 07:53 PM

((They were? I forgot they were in a class together. Damn... And college classes are pretty much like highschool classes. There are tests, finals, quizzes, discussions, assignments, homework. Nothing crazy. We can have them take an art class together, like ceramics? Or the art class that was cancelled, she could start going on Monday?))

Ryoko ate his food and drank his root beer soda before walking out of there an throwing the trash away. He noticed a few students walking around, he figured they were late to class. Sighing softly, he took out his cellphone and sent his friend a text. Where are you? his friend quickly replied that he was in class working on a quiz. Well, it seemed they weren't going to hang out today. He really didn't want to go home, so he decided to go look for a good place to sit at.

If he couldn't attend class fine, but he was still getting some practice in. Sitting at a bench, Ryoko opened his leather satchel and pulled out his sketch book. He flipped through the pages until he found a blank one, then he grabbed his pencil. "What do we draw today? Or who?" he asked himself. He enjoyed drawing people a lot more than drawing objects, it just seemed more realistic to draw people. Besides, anatomy was something many people struggled with so he was glad that he had so much practice with it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 09:54 PM

(works for me! ^~^ and alright, thanks c: hmm.. so what would today's day be? o.o)

Siara just kept reading while the other students finished up their quiz's. By the time they had finished, more than have the class was over. So the teacher just told everybody to pretty much do whatever they wanted. If they wanted to leave, all they had to do was ask for a pass so the students wouldn't get hassled by the principal or some other teacher wandering the halls. Siara sighed and decided to put up her things, and go ask for a pass like a few other students. She didn't have any other classes today, at least not until later, and she wanted to get a feel for where her other classes were.

She picked up her bag and held it over her shoulder, and casually walked up to her english professor and asked for a pass. Siara thanked him, then left the classroom to wander the halls of her new school.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 10:12 PM

((I would really want them to bump into each other..but how? We can make today Thursday that way they can either bump into each other on the weekend or on Monday.))

Ryoko stared at the blank page for about an hour, nothing came to mind and it was frustrating. This had to be the most annoying thing about being an artist. Thankfully if he ever did open his own tattoo parlor in the future, people would bring in what they wanted to have done. He loved tattoos more than anything, and people would believe that since he had tattoos all over him from the waist up. They always were the topic of conversations; How long did it take, why did you get that, how much was it, how many do you have?

It seemed people were fascinated with them but never bothered to get some themselves. Maybe they didn't have the money for it, he didn't know and he didn't care. Hearing his cellphone ring, he answered it. "Hello?" It was his friend from earlier, letting him know that he was out now. "You make it sound like you got out of prison." Ryoko muttered as he gathered his things and started walking down the halls to look for his friend. "What class is it? What building?" he asked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 11:01 PM

(Thursday it is o3o | hmm.. she could just walk into him? hell, it's not like she's actually watching where she's walking xD)

Siara sighed as she walked around, trying to follow the map she was given. She had one other class in this building, and another class in a different building. But the one in this building wasn't looking like it was even on the map.. Giving up, she decided on locating the on-campus cafe. She realized she hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon , since she was still moving in and getting situated in her new house.

(also, short >.<)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 11:16 PM

((Yeah that will work. :3))

"Oh all the way over there?" Ryoko asked and groaned, annoyed that he had to walk such a long way. "Do you have another class today?" he asked while using his free hand to look though his satchel after struggling to put everything away. "Math, right I know where that building's at." Ryoko answered and smiled when he found his bubblegum he was looking for. "I'll be there in a few, it's a long way to walk but I'll get there. So don't you go anywhere kay?" he asked his friend.

((It's fine.))

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 08-10-2016 at 05:50 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-10-2016, 03:09 AM

Siara found herself mostly looking at the map, once she was outside, trying to figure out just which building was the on-campus cafe. "Okay..so if this little thing on the map, over here, must be the cafe.. right?" She asked herself quietly, raising an eyebrow. "Jeez, I hope there's a sign or something on the door- they didn't label this map for crap.." She murmured in a low, annoyed voice.

It wasn't long before she could faintly see the cafe, and she put the map back into her bag, still walking. By the time she had heard what sounded like a student on the phone, she had walked right into Ryoko. He was a decent size, so thankfully she didn't fall over him.. Her bag had spilled onto the ground though, and she felt like she had walked right into a pole. "Oh god.. I'm sorry-" She said to him in a daze. Siara looked up at him and held her head. "I'm new here.." She said, managing to recollect herself. Siara knelt and began picking up her things.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-10-2016, 06:08 AM

"Okay I'll see you in a bit. Bye." Ryoko hung up and before he could put his phone away, someone bumped into him making him drop his phone on the ground. He was a little annoyed and even narrowed his eyes at the girl from behind his mask. So she was new? Her actions told him that already, why wasn't she looking where she was going? "I see..." Ryoko muttered and knelt down to grab his cellphone. It didn't look broken, hopefully it still worked. "You should really watch where you're going yeah? You're lucky it was me you bumped into." he hinted and helped her gather her things, handing them to her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-13-2016, 10:24 PM

Siara nodded to him, and carefully took the things that he had gathered. "Thank you." She said in a low voice. Siara put her things back into her messenger bag. She glanced at him for a moment, then averted her eyes. She could tell he wasn't one that took to kindly to being stared at.. But, she was greatly impressed with the tattoos that could be seen and thought highly of his obviously-hand-crafted-mask. "I'm Siara." The new student offered her name, just in case they were to see each other around campus or something.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-14-2016, 08:51 PM

Ryoko dusted himself off as he stood up and looked at her. "Siara...I'm Ryoko, nice to meet you." he said and offered his hand for her to shake, if she wanted to anyway. "Welcome to this hell-hole." he said and chuckled. "Umm...if you need anything, just ask me. I know pretty much everything that goes on around here." Ryoko said and scratched the back of his head. "And I mean everything." he added in a low voice.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-21-2016, 10:54 PM

Evergreen Goddess:
(sorry for such a late reply >.<)

Siara lightly shook his hand when the male offered, then released. She nodded and smirked lightly at his welcome. That was a first.. Calling the school a hell-hole. She knew that what most students thought about school, it didn't matter what species. "Thank you Ryoko, I'll keep that in mind." She said to him casually. "Well, um.. I best be going now." Siara said, giving him a small wave as she continued on her way to the on campus cafe. She hoped she had enough time to get something to eat before they closed. She had one other class- but it wasn't until a little later.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-27-2016, 03:20 AM

(It's okay. I just got a laptop to replace my previous one)

Ryoko only raised his hand in a goodbye and ran off to meet with his friend. "Hey, sorry it took so long, ran into the new girl. Well more like...she ran into me. Or well, bumped into me." he explained. His friend chuckled. "Well at least you're here. How was class?" his friend asked him. Ryoko rolled his dark eyes from behind his mask and proceeded to explain to his friend how the class had been cancelled. "At least I have time to practice art skills until Monday." Ryoko pointed out.