Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:21 AM

Hello sychobunny ~^.^~ How are you?

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:22 AM

I am good! ^.^
How are you? were you able to get a set for your husband?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sychobunny
Cherry: XD And thats how I sleep.
Really thats how I need to operate. I don't like being idle.
I see. XD
I'm idle alot. My boyfriend lives ten hours from me, so I talk to him through instant messenger every minute that I can. So I spend LOTS of time just sititng at the computer. (which doesn't help the aforementioned feelings of lazy bumhood.)
So you're in college? What are you majoring in? ^^

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 AM

I'm well. Just a bit tired, and can't sleep. Again.
I'm nearly finished! Only need to get the boots and the hairpin and then it's done ^___^
Still trying to win this snowflake thing too. I've only tried twice, and lost both times. X_x the last time I posted at exactly the same time as the winner.... but mine posted second. *sigh*

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 AM

It also depends on what the kids are like. My first was a handful. I could barely handle him at all and he was the only one!

My daughter is quiet and cheerful. Sleeping through the night at 3 months and just being a dream baby. I could possibly handle 5 of her, although I wouldn't like it none.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa
It also depends on what the kids are like. My first was a handful. I could barely handle him at all and he was the only one!

My daughter is quiet and cheerful. Sleeping through the night at 3 months and just being a dream baby. I could possibly handle 5 of her, although I wouldn't like it none.
That's why I don't want to have kids.
You can be the best parent in the world, but you can still have a kid with a crabby personality. Or rambunctious and disobedient.
I couldn't handle some crazy kid running around screaming and breaking things and being messy. >.<

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:28 AM

I think having a child would be fun. I'm looking forward to the whole experience, but perhaps I'm more excited about it since I'm having trouble conceiving. x_x All I have to say about that is, why in the heck can't it be easier when you want to have a baby?

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 12-28-2007, 04:31 AM

I wonder if there's enough time to collect the rest of this 4th set of items... *is refreshing alot ot get more snowflakes*

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa

That's why I don't want to have kids.
You can be the best parent in the world, but you can still have a kid with a crabby personality. Or rambunctious and disobedient.
I couldn't handle some crazy kid running around screaming and breaking things and being messy. >.<
I suppose that is true. My son basically just has tons of energy. He is obedient thankfully, but you have to tie the kid up to keep him down. He's only 6 though so hopefully he'll outgrow it. But for the most part your kids will be how you raise them to be.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Yotsy

?_?

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:32 AM

?_?

*edit* Bah >< It double posted. And it happened again just like last time. Same exact time. x_x; That sucks..

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 04:34 AM

Whoa! I won! ^^

Nissa - Well, it's good that he listens to you.
And I suppose that's true. I just always see so many little kids running around doing whatever they please, with no regard to what their parents are telling them to do and not to do. But I suppose the parents may be bad ones. Afterall, they may not act the same at home as they do in public.

Yotsy - Aww. It always seems to me that people that don't want to have a kid get pregnant, and those who do want one, can't.
Good luck!

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsy
I think having a child would be fun. I'm looking forward to the whole experience, but perhaps I'm more excited about it since I'm having trouble conceiving. x_x All I have to say about that is, why in the heck can't it be easier when you want to have a baby?
The secret is not wanting one. My first husband and I tried for 3 years unsuccessfully, then the minute I found out he was a cheating bastard I also found out I was pregnant. With my second child I was with my then fiancee and we had unprotected sex once on his birthday. His family is very very Catholic and so it would be pretty bad for me to get pregnant. Well, I got pregnant and we pushed the date forward quite a bit lol. His mom and dad even paid for it when they found out we hadn't even started saving for it yet. I'll wish you luck with getting your baby though! Just don't try so hard. You will get pregnant when your time is right.

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:40 AM

I can't not want one. It'd be hard to talk myself out of wanting one. I got bit by the baby bug while at my Husbands last duty station and now I'm dying to have one. I've had a cyst on my ovary, it's been dissolved so there shouldn't be any problems really. Though, being a bit over-weight seems to be the biggest problem I'm having with getting pregnant. At least that is what my mother keeps telling me. Unfortunately for me, losing weight isn't an easy thing. I'll have to be on medication for months to try and lose anything, I've got some silly imbalance that makes my body not lose weight the usual "work out" way. So I could work out for a year and lose nothing, unless I've got the meds to back it up. x_x; Not to spill my life story or anything, but I'm passionate about having a baby.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:43 AM

I can understand it completely. Even though the timing never worked out for me I wanted to be a mom and love both of my babies. Have you tried any fertility enhancing things?

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:47 AM

I have not tried any fertility enhancing things. Sadly, I have not even had a chance to talk to a Dr about it, or getting pregnant for that matter. My Husband is in the Coast Guard and we've recently moved from the West Coast to the East Coast so he could go to A-school. I just got my new PCM and getting an appointment to see her is difficult, not to mention now that we are in a busy area I wouldn't be able to get an appointment until mid February! So I've just been going with the flow and seeing what happens. Though I do get depressed every month when I start my cycle. Which it probably isn't healthy to get depressed every month over that.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:50 AM

Grawr, laptop died on me.

Cherry: I used to be idle a fair bit in highschool. I have no idea how I spent so much time online with only dial up, and I didn't multitask much either.
Yes. I am a Graphic Design major

Yotsy: Yay! Hopefully you can get them before the event ends. I don't know how many people are going for items now, earlier it was pretty uncompetative.

Nissa: XD I've mostly seen boys as babies, and todler and they've been handfuls. And girls can annoy me at times. Far more than boys. I just know children in general are not something I'm prepared for yet.

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 12-28-2007, 04:52 AM

Three more items and I'll have a 4th set of event items.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:53 AM

My old room mate was conceived after going off of fertility drugs.

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 05:00 AM

I guess I've been a little in the dark about fertility drugs. Maybe I should do some research on them. Hmm...

*edit*
Yotsy is off to do some research then. See ya'll around~

ee-chan
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to ee-chan Send a message via MSN to ee-chan Send a message via Yahoo to ee-chan

Old 12-28-2007, 05:14 AM

-flail fall-

Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 05:18 AM

I must add for everyone who had been keeping track of my progress, I am now down to one more item before I've collected a complete set of the event items for my hubby! w00t!! Only need eight more snowflakes then I'll have the last item ^__^

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 05:22 AM

Yay! congrats! ^.^

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 05:24 AM

*sneaks back in*

Sorry, the internet fed me some entertainment and I got sidetracked.