xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 01:26 AM

((How old is E.S? Let's make him a character and the same age as us.!))
"Excuse me sir." Ana said as she entered the room. Her hair was brushed and her clothes were nice. "Is there anything I can help with?" She asked. She fiddled with her necklace.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-11-2009, 01:38 AM

E.S. looked at her and nodded, "yes, help Spy Boy with the gun. I know that he can make it by tomorrow but he will just barely make it." he said and Seph looked at her. He had a huge smile on his face and a gleam in his eyes that told you he loved to build. "well how about if we get started." he said happly

((okay I will make a character for him, it will be in a few minutes))

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 01:50 AM

"Sir.....a freeze gun?" Ana asked amazed, "Why on earth do you need one of those?" She said with a amazed look on her face. She knew that E.S was a small pervert.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 AM

E.S. smiled, "yes a freeze gun that can switch seting to lazer beams, stun people. You never know when you need to freeze or stun a girl into doign soemthing she doesn't or anyone for tha tmatter." he said as he looked at her. "and some of the other students need it and I knew that Spy boy over here will be happy to make it." he said and pointe dto Seph. He already had a pencil out and a notebook and writeing like crazy. he was muttereding what he would need to do for certain things and seemed completely oblivious to the real world.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 02:02 AM

"Honestly sir you want to use it for your perverse fantasies." Ana said as she walked out the door. "I really want to slap him." She told Spy boy loud enough for him to hear.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 AM

Seph walked out after her and continued to write like crazzy. He then looked up at her, "yeah but as long as it means I can build something I dont care." he said as he looked up at her and he had a gleam in his eyes that told her he loved to build more hten anything.

E.S. just laughed when he heard her.

((oh and I posted E.S. profile, it is up front))

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 AM

"YAY! you didnt stammer!" She said happily. "I wanna destroy something. E.S is our age and he's head of the academy what's wrong with this picture?" she asked. "I swear I think he can hear me. If he knew what I wore to bed I'd either slap him, or kiss him." She said as she thew her hands up, the motion causing her breasts to jiggle.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 02:22 AM

Seph saw her breasts and snapped out of his nonstammering state. "y-yeah but you do have to remember that that is only how he looks. W-who knows he could be thirty." he said as he looked at her and could picture what she slept in and that made him blush slightly. But no girl would go for him. "b-but none the less h-he is the head master." he said as he looked at her.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 02:29 AM

"Damn." She muttered. "He's not thirty he's 17." She said as she did back flips down the hall. "I know what his name is." She said teasingly.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 02:47 AM

Seph looked at her stund, no one knew his real name. "what is it?" he asked as he jogged to keep up with her. He probabaly looked like a book worm with how he had papers sticking out everywhere form when he was thinking about the freeze gun. "but if you know his name then do you knwo mine?" he asked as he looked at herl

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 02:53 AM

"Ethan Storm." She said. "i only know his cause Venom contacted me and told me it. I wouldnt tell E.S I know his name even if I did sleep with him." She said as she blushed.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 03:42 AM

Seph stoped in his foots steps and looked at her. He got a cold look in his eyes as he looked at her. She was amazing and yet she was going for the Principle of this school. But then again she did say Venom contected her so she might be working for him. "are you working for Venom?" he asked as he looked at her. He liked her and yet she was going for that guy, he was starting to hate his life more and more.

E.S. watched htem go and wondered if he would get that freeze gun tomorrow so that he could use it on her.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 03:47 AM

"Oh god no! He came to me out of the blue. Said he wanted me for Evernight and he didnt know why Ethan could just let a hottie like me slip by!" Ana said as she stopped walking. She turned around and kissed Spy boy's cheek. "Do you really think I would work for him? I can't stand the man! Not after what he did!"She said disgustingly.

Last edited by xXiwantrevengeXx; 12-11-2009 at 03:52 AM..

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 04:39 AM

Seph could only stand there and not say aything. he hand't expected he to kiss his cheek or anything like that. His face became completely red and he turned away. "n-n-n-no, y-you would n-never work for him." he managed to say even though he was nervous as hell.

E.S. watched at they left and wished nothing more then to hold that beautiufll women in his arms but that was impossible.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 04:43 AM

((da stammering gots to stop))
"Spy boy? Do I make you that nervous cause you dont like me?" She asked as her eyes searched his.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 08:16 PM

((it will))

Seph look into her eyes, they where beautifull. "that isn't it at all." he managed to say without stammering. "I am just not very good with talking to girl, expecially when it comes to beautifull girls like yourself." he said as he looked at her and didn't say yes or no to wether he liked her or not.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-11-2009, 09:43 PM

Vane just watched them talk and everything (can't hardly reply sorry)

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 09:55 PM

"Good." Ana said with a smile. She placed her hand on her heart. "You had me worried Spy boy." She said as she continued to walk. "Why do you think Venom contacted me? I'm just a techie. The best one, but still just a techie." She asked him with a curious tone to her voice.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Seph looked at her and shrugged. "I have no idea...But I dont think that your the only one." he said as he had forgotten that someone had come to see him when he had stayed out late working on some math. The guy had tryed to get him to go to Venom but he hat failed. "I just remembered that a few months ago someone tryed to get me to go to him. Maybe he is trying to get more people to work for him."

Last edited by Palmoun; 12-11-2009 at 10:14 PM..

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-11-2009, 10:11 PM

((He guy?))

"You ever think he'd want to sleep with me?" Ana asked bluntly.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 01:26 AM

Seph looked at her and could just about imagine what it was like to sleep with her. "maybe, I mean you are the most beautifull girl in the school." he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 02:12 AM

((seriously how long to I hav to wait to post on here?!!!!! This is insane!!!))

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 12-12-2009, 02:27 AM

((I need the profile with a working image link and the likes and dislikes.)) ((Pal: a kissing scene sounds good.))

"Awe, Thanks." Ana said with a smile. "What are you thinking about?" She asked giving him a curious look. She walked over and stood in front of Spy boy. Her cheeks were flushed. Her lips were a little bit fuller than the average girl.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-12-2009, 04:03 AM

((What?! The one I gave you last was perfect! Sheesh....))

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2009, 04:21 AM

((I hope she accepts it soon or else I will get on her case soon))

Seph looked at her and blushed slightly. She was amazingly beautifull and he was surprised that she had no boyfriend. He then realized that he was slightly taller then her, he hardly noticed that. "right now I am thinking this." he said and without thinking he bent down and kissed her.