Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-31-2014, 04:25 AM

Fiyero looked up at the taller boy with a concerned look, "What are we going to do? I mean, I should be in math right now, so what am I supposed to tell my aunt?"

"You know," Riley said as he looked away for a moment then looked back to her, a blush still staining his cheeks as he smiled, "As far as I know there's no reason we can't go on a date. Are you doing anything on Saturday?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-31-2014, 04:52 AM

Yukna blushed deeply."D-Date?",she said shocked and blinked trying to think. She ,since the group of them had first met, had always thought Riley as atractve. But was always to scared to say anything to him,in fear of being rejected. She didnt want to be hurt again. "Saturday,i ,um...hmmm",she said trying to think straight again. Saturday,she did have a shift at the club,but she could call off."S-Saturday is good",she said grinning brightly at him.

Shijo sighed."that you felt sick and your house was to far for you to go,mine is clsoer so i brought you there to relxa....you need top loosen up a biit man",he grinned."I promise everything will be just fine",he said with a wink. "so long as you play along and do as i say"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-02-2014, 08:01 PM

"Great!" Riley said with a grin, "Maybe we could go see a movie or something?"

Fiyero blushed as the other boy winked at him, "Wh-what do you mean do what you say? We're just going to your place right?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-04-2014, 02:21 AM

Shijo smiled some."do you trust me?",he asked.

Yukina blushed brightly and grinned."o-okay theres a few good ones out!",she said exsited. "I love horor movies,what about you?"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-05-2014, 03:59 PM

"U-umm... Yes?" Fiyero said reluctantly. Shijo hadn't given him a reason not to trust him, but Fiyero still wasn't sure what was going through the other boys mind.

"Yea there is!" He said before turning to her with a surprised look, "You like horror too? I love horror movies!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-05-2014, 08:15 PM

Shiro grnnned happily."good!!",he said tossing him the clothse."go get changed",he said very exsited;y.

Yukina grinned."hey i practicly grew up on them!"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-06-2014, 02:46 AM

"O-oh..." Fiyero said as he caught the clothes and looked around, "Um which way to your bathroom?"

"That's so cool!" Riley said taking his arm off of her shoulders when they got to their class room, "What's you're favorite movie?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-06-2014, 01:06 PM

Shijo pointed to the hall down the left of them."second door on your right", he said with a smile.

Yukina grinned."hmm thats a hard one. There all so great. But ied have to say the old school freddie and jason movies"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-16-2014, 01:08 AM

"A-alright..." Fiyero said sheepishly as he made his way down the all and to the bathroom, 'Why do I have to change my clothes?' He pulled off his baggy sweater and slid on the tank top Shijo had given him. It was some what loose on him since he was so much smaller than the other male, 'A-are the pants he gave me even going to fit? Maybe I could barrow a belt?'

"Wow, really?" Riley said with a grin as he chuckled, "I loved the Freddie movies, even if the special effects are super cheesy, they're still the greatest!"
"Riley! Yukina!" The teacher hissed, "Please hurry and sit down, class is starting! You can talk about movies after class!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-16-2014, 10:36 AM

yukina twitched."sorry",she said with a smiled and quickly sat down.she gave a happy sigh thinking about her up coming date.

Shijo waited outside the washroom and grinned knocking on the door."everything okay in there"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-16-2014, 04:14 PM

"Oops..." Riley muttered, taking the seat behind Yukina.
As class began, he began wondering what the two of them should do on their date.

Fiyero slid the pants on and just as he thought, they were too big for him. Holding the waist up, he opened the door and looked up at the taller boy, "Um... Do you have a belt I can barrow?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-16-2014, 04:37 PM

Shijo grinned looking him over and smiled."sure do" ,he said going over to a drawer and pulled out a bell and gently tossed it to him.."here you are"

Yukina smiled some,not even paying attention. If her parents were still around,she'ed be telling them about the whole thing. Wile her father would be getting ready to interrogate the boy who dared ask his daughter out.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-18-2014, 04:37 AM

"Th-thanks." Fiyero said, catching the belt with one hand and holding the pants up with the other, "So, where are we going to be going? I mean, why would I have to change clothes for this place?"

Riley quietly tore a piece of paper from his notebook and write on it, "Why don't we get some ice cream after the movie?" He quietly folded the paper and gently tossed it over Yukina's shoulder.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-18-2014, 10:14 PM

Shiro sighed."so you alwyas have to ask questions?",he asked."why not just go with the flow?"

Yukina snapped back to reality as a peace o paper came from over her sholder,she smiled some and carefuly opened it she grinned,and crumpeled it back up before looking back to him and nodded

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-24-2014, 10:08 PM

-----

Fiyero shifted uncomfortably in the baggy clothes as he walked down the street with the taller male. He wasn't sure what to think of going out with Shijo like this, let alone the fact that they were going to a club. He had to admit though, he was curious.
"So, what do you even do in a club?" Fiyero asked as he looked up at the other boy, "Just dance or...?"

Riley walked with Yukina, enjoying spending some extra time with her. He wasn't sure how she had managed to get a job at a night club, but he didn't want to question it just yet. Besides, since Shijo went there it made him feel a little less worried about it.
"So when's your next day off?" Riley asked with a smile as he turned his attention to the girl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-24-2014, 11:49 PM

Shijo smiled softly."everything,dance,eat,drink.....",he smiled."everything and almost anything goes",he said loking to her with a giant grin."so, you really have never been to one?",he asked grabbing his keys.

Yukina blinked when Riley had asked her about her next shift."well i work THE REST OF THE WEEK, BUT OFF sATURDAY",SHE SAID HAPPILY.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-29-2014, 05:02 AM

"R-really?" Fiyero looked at him questioningly. "N-no, I've seen them in movies, but that's about it."

"How about we have our date on Saturday then?" Riley asked with a smile.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 01:06 AM

Shijo grinned."oh,well they are nothing like the movies,ther much more fun!"

Yukina nodded."alright sounds good!"