Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 07-31-2014, 04:08 AM

Fiyero sighed as he looked at the slip of paper in his hand. "Room 214 - Be social!" was scribbled across the torn page in the sloppy chicken scratch he recognized as Riley's hand writing.
'Why didn't Riley have to come here too?' Fiyero thought as he ran a hand through his messy auburn hair, 'At least I'd know someone then...'
Fiyero was now a senior in high school and his aunt had listened to his adopted brother when he told her he thought going to this school would be good for Fiyero.
''It'll be good for you!' he says, 'You have to be more social, so why not try it for a semester?' he says.' Fiyero thought, mimicking Riley's voice in his head, 'What's wrong with reading instead of getting involved in all the gossipy crap like everyone else?'
After a few minutes of walking he found his way into the dorm. He scanned the map by the door with his violet contact eyes, seeing his room was on the second floor.
"Guess I'd better go meet my new room mate..." He said to himself, adjusting the duffel bag on his shoulder before he made his way to the stairs.
Once he was in front of the door he froze. He wasn't sure what to do. It was his room, but he had a room mate now, so did that mean he should knock or just walk in? Was his new room mate even inside? After he thought about it for a moment, he hesitantly knocked on the door.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2015, 10:52 PM

Already in a foul mood, Marcus slammed things into their drawers as he finished unpacking. Standing in the middle of the empty room, he pushed both his large hands through his messed up brown hair and glared at the empty bed in the room. He had to share with another person. In the four years he'd been at that school, he had never shared a room, and Marcus liked it that way. 'No, I need it that way.' he thought to himself, letting out a sigh aloud. Marcus has special reasoning for needing a single room, and he'd always paid handsomely for it. This year, they'd rejected his offer, no matter how many he'd given them.

Marcus was an intimidating person to stand before. He had dark brown hair kept messily at a short length, and he stood at six-foot-four. His dark brown eyes were almost black, and still piercing. If that wasn't enough, Marcus had inherited enough money to keep everyone, especially himself, happy.

Finally lowering his hands, he pulled down the hem of his white t-shirt and turned to look toward the door, just as someone knocked. If you call that a knock. Whomever was on the other side must have been lost, and he wasn't in the mood for idiots that day. He crossed the room in only a few strides and yanked the door open, "What? You lost or something?" he said gruffly, looking at the auburn haired boy before him.