Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-14-2014, 02:46 AM

Yay!!! more Rangers joining to protect Mene from the evil forces hehehehe
and i believe the red Ranger was the head of the power rangers... i do watch sometimes with my son

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 11-14-2014, 03:22 AM

I had the biggest crush on the red ranger, man.
I was like, 6.

NOW i have a crush on the green one because
he turned out FIIINNNEEE!!!!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-14-2014, 05:53 AM

hehehe my son likes the yellow babe

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-14-2014, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
hehehe my son likes the yellow babe
She's dead :(

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM

Ohh... that is so sad... i think he watches the old season then, she is still alive for him.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-14-2014, 06:25 AM

Yea, it was a car accident many years ago.
If you're talking about the original yellow ranger, that is.

If not, they're all fine and dandy!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-14-2014, 06:26 AM

Oh not the original one... the blond girl one... hehehe

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
really looking forward to it and i would love to help out too...
i know i haven't been here for a week now, my daughter was very ill but its all good now

---------- Post added 11-14-2014 at 07:40 AM ----------

Hi seruten... new to mene??? how do you like it here so far?
I'm so sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well, but glad to hear she's better! And would love to have your help if you would like to, let me know what you would be interested in doing. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
MENE RANGAHHHSSSS!!!

Username: Liquid Diamond
Color name: red1
Hexcode: #ff0000

It's my favourite colour
Adding you now, welcome to Mene Rangers!

Quote:
Yay!!! more Rangers joining to protect Mene from the evil forces hehehehe
and i believe the red Ranger was the head of the power rangers... i do watch sometimes with my son
Yep, that's true. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
I had the biggest crush on the red ranger, man.
I was like, 6.

NOW i have a crush on the green one because
he turned out FIIINNNEEE!!!!
I can't even remember how many I have a crush on between all of the different seasons and versions, lol.

Quote:
Oh not the original one... the blond girl one... hehehe
There's quite a lot of them now isn't there, lol.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-14-2014, 11:13 PM

Hey Maha-Aamir! Sorry I am super used to pings so I'm not noticing a lot of the time when someone is saying something to me and I dont understand the subscribe stuf on here so I cant keep track of what threads I was on, but besides those things I am enjoying it here!!

I am in a RP too so thats pretty fun besides that I just kinda appear in random areas on this site!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 11:18 PM

Hi, Seruten, how are you tonight?

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 01:16 AM

I'm doing pretty well and how about you Eirian?
I'm just hopping around here and therer in the forums still staying a bit quiet though!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-15-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
I'm so sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well, but glad to hear she's better! And would love to have your help if you would like to, let me know what you would be interested in doing. :)
pixeling i really wanna try to pixel the logo if you don't mind... it will help me practice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seruten View Post
Hey Maha-Aamir! Sorry I am super used to pings so I'm not noticing a lot of the time when someone is saying something to me and I dont understand the subscribe stuf on here so I cant keep track of what threads I was on, but besides those things I am enjoying it here!!

I am in a RP too so thats pretty fun besides that I just kinda appear in random areas on this site!
Oh i understand... but not everyone likes to be pinged so i didn't ping you glad you like it so far... were you here for the event or did you miss it?

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 03:34 AM

Well if you want to get my attention faster you should ping me I'm totally cool with it, but yeah I know people hate being pinged for some reason I think its great though!

I don't know what the event is that yo uare talking about though! I must have got here too late for it!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 03:46 AM

Quote:
I'm doing pretty well and how about you Eirian?
I'm just hopping around here and therer in the forums still staying a bit quiet though!
I'm fairly well, Good things: Got some muffins baking, and going make some cookies after! Bad thing: Annoyed with a sig I'm trying to make for Mene, I'm trying to do it image map style, made a beautiful image, but the code I got from the site I used to generate is WAY to long for Mene, and I have no clue how to shorten it.

That aside though, I'm quite well. :)

Quote:
pixeling i really wanna try to pixel the logo if you don't mind... it will help me practice

Oh i understand... but not everyone likes to be pinged so i didn't ping you glad you like it so far... were you here for the event or did you miss it?
Go for it! I would love to see what you can do! :)

Quote:
Well if you want to get my attention faster you should ping me I'm totally cool with it, but yeah I know people hate being pinged for some reason I think its great though!

I don't know what the event is that yo uare talking about though! I must have got here too late for it!
She means the Halloween event we just had, but don't worry if you missed it, we'll have another one around Christmas. :)

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-15-2014, 04:01 AM

Yay! thanks Eirian...
yes the halloween event where we collected taters and bought new items with it...
i can not wait for the next one... i love the winter event very much...
also hoping for it to be a little extended then the other one's

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 04:05 AM

I was actually surprised it was 6 days instead of 7. First time I've seen it happen, but I'm sure they had their reasons. Regardless, it was fun though. :D

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 04:14 AM

Oh nice I haven't had cookies in a long time and I dont' think I have ever eaten muffins before to be honest! cookies though they are very good I love eating some cookies!!
and I'm sorry to hear abotu the signature, but I have no idea how to deal with those myself I never had one before they are too much work for someone like myself!
Oh okay I was assuming it had something to do with halloween yeah I was on like a week or two after halloween? idk Im pretty sure I was only on here for at most 5 days unless I'm just bad with time who knows!
- Eirian

Oh what happens in the events anyway?
Is it like new items lke limits time items?
- Maha

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 04:20 AM

Their so yummy, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I always make them in the fall season. :) I simply adore baking/cooking!

Basic sigs are easy for me, but the image map style, I'm struggling with. I made a beautiful image, found a image map making site, but have no clue how to shorten the code, or find a host that I could upload the code and image to.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 04:39 AM

I don't know if pumpkin sounds any good at all, but still I like the chocolate chip side of the cookie! I never tried any kinda pumpkin flavor though so maybe I shouldn't say it doesnt sound good!
Nice though I'm horrible at baking and cooking! xD

I don't understand why you would need a code of a signature though what are you doing with the code?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 04:47 AM

The cookies are just plan chocolate chip, the muffins have both. But now I want to try pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, I never thought of that!

The reason this is so much different is because I'm trying to do an image map, so I can use one image with many links in it. I have the image set up to look like there's different buttons on it, and by adding in the code, it's suppose to give each of the sections on the link it's own clickable link. But the site I used to make it uses html code, and it's super long. Since Mene can only have four lines in a sig, it doesn't fit as it. I have barely any coding knowledge, so I have no clue what to do with it, lol.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 04:56 AM

Do you even know what pumpkin flavor tastes like? Is it sweet or what? I never tried any of ahtt before it seemed like it would be something bitter but I mean its usually in a sweet treat like a cookie!

Ohh so to kinda repeat this you are saying you need to code so the pictures will be a link to another place?
A clickable link picture??

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 05:03 AM

It's actually quite sweet if sugar and spices are added, I especially like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg with pumpkin. :)

And yep, a clickable link picture. Easy enough to do with just one picture and link. But with an image map, you have just one picture, but more then one link, so you click on different spots in the picture to go to different links.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 05:05 AM

Oh that still doesnt sound great, but maybe I should just try it sometime instead xD
Sweet with spices sounds gross to me though!

and why not make several images that match eachother so it looks like its all one image and then put links in each?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 05:15 AM

It's pretty good, the spices are more like dessert spices, not hot like peppers, if that helps.

I could, the main problem I'm having, is that on Mene, we can have up to 4 line of sig text, so even with use of the tinyurl site, I'm limted to 4 pictures/links. I have twice that I want to include. Image mapping was suppose to be a way of adding in more links with less code, but I can't figure out how to do the short code.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 05:26 AM

Ohh okay I have no idea what dessert spices are like though! I have no idea what you would be talking about there! xD

Oh wow are you sure there is a way to get more code there somehow? It sounds like you are just limited to the 4 pictures to me!