Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 09-20-2014, 03:33 AM

The Ultimate Weapon

~*Novas are told to serve the humans and be their weapons, but how long will it be until they can't take it anymore?*~

Armies all over the world are known for making weapons to help defeat their enemies. Let it be indestructible tanks, beams that can kill from 100 miles away, super heated systems or even super soldiers. All would tempted and fail at meeting their dreams. Until the U.S. Government did just that. They have their ultimate weapon and not everyone in the military is pleased about their 'Beautiful Weapon' or 'Weapons'...young boys and girls having an odd deformity that makes them grow horns on their head. These children are called 'Novas' and are the most powerful beings in the U.S. army. Each Nova is given a name by their commanding officer who they often called 'master' or 'mistress'. Some of these children didn't have homes and have known the army or Area 51 as their home for as long as they could remember.

The Novas have a 'King' and 'Queen' due to the fact that their horns were the biggest out of all the Novas. They are also the original Nova and the U.S. army was also surprised on how Nova females were able to have others like her. Nova females aren't able to reproduce like human females, but are able to do something to a male which causes the male and female to have a daughter with horns. While the male Novas were about to produce new Novas with human females. Novas are stronger, faster and smarter than the average human and have the capability to survive in harsh conditions the military puts them through. The Nova females have invisible 'arms' that come out of their backs called 'vectors' and protects them from getting shot. However, Nova males do not have this, in order to make up for their lack of vectors, male Novas have very high levels of telekinesis, unfortunately, this costed them their voice so they are resorted to using either a voice box or their telepathy powers.

The commanding officers of the project see to the training of the Novas and have broken the rules to NEVER fall for a Nova. However, some of the men and women had broken this rule and plan to help the Novas escape from this hellhole...but the question is, can the Novas trust the officers to escape into freedom?

lstorylRoleslRuleslCharacter Skeleton(s)lAccepted CharacterlCurrent Eventl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roles:

Novas:
Queen/Nova 00: Gothika_Knight
King/Nova 1: Reserved for Happydeath
Nova 2:
Nova 3:
Nova 4:
Nova 5:
Nova 6

Commanding Officers:
General (with Queen):
Commander (with Nova 1):
Private (with Nova 2):
Officer 1 (with Nova 3):
Officer 2 (with Nova 4):
Officer 3 (with Nova 5):

Soldiers (hates/loves the Novas):
Gothika_Knight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  1. No goddmodling
  2. WAIT TILL I SAY YOU CAN POST
  3. You can have as many characters as u want
  4. let me know with you'll be gone for a while
  5. Put and make up a I.D. number if you're a Nova and put if you're an officer
  6. if you're a Nova, please post ur I.D. number in ur post so I can know which one you are, I have a VERY short memory
  7. Post at least a paragraph
  8. You don't have to fall in love with your nova. It could be a family type of love or a hand in friendship.
  9. Have fun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Skeletons:

Commanding Officer Skeleton:
Name:
Which Nova "serves" you:
Weapon: (melee and range)
Bio: (life story and how you fell in love with the Nova)
Pic:

Nova Skeleton:
Name:
Nova I.D. number: (make it up)
How many 'vectors'*: (no more then 16 except for the queen, applies to female Novas)
How strong is your Telekinises/Telepathy: (Only King can be a master. Applies to male Novas)
Bio:
Pic:

Solders:
Name:
Rank in army:
Bio:
Pic:

Accepted Charatcers:

Novas:
Name:
Mina Mirabella
Nova I.D. number:
How many 'vectors':
Bio:
Mina Mirabella, a name given to her by her former handler, is the strongest female nova of them all. She was given the title 'Queen' after her mother, the last Queen, was killed. Mina's mother, though a female nova, had the ability to reproduce like a normal human female. However, Mina never got to meet her mother and was told that her mother was killed because of her treachery. She tried to escape and she killed a lot of good men only to fail horribly. In order to prevent the daughter from escaping, Mina was placed in a dark room with almost no sound, light or any type of contact with anyone. Her straight jacket as well as helmet was designed to keep her in constant pain since Novas couldn't use their powers while they are in pain. Mina is considered a pure nova, due to her dead mother. Mina has never known what it is like on the outside of Area 51 nor has she ever had the privilege to have freedom like her 'sisters and brothers' since she is the strongest nova. However, even when she was considered the new Queen upon her mother's death, she didn't have it easy.

At the tender age of four, Mina was forced to go through the same training regimen as her mother before. Starting with high levels of pressure, heat and cold tolerances, reflexive training and sparing with other novas. Of course, she only did this to survive but she had to choice. Mina never wanted to harm another being nor did she want to remain here for the rest of her life. At the age of seven, Mina and several other novas, both male and female, made an attempt to escape from Area 51. It was proven fruitless. they were all capture 45 minutes within the riot and sent back to their rooms. However, what Mina didn't know was, each Nova who volunteered in the riot was killed immediately, while Mina was tortured. For her punishment, both of Mina's arms were cut off while she was still awake. Once they were done, they gave her prosthetic arms that were so realistic, they looked and worked like her actual arms. Once Mina had heard of their deaths, she vowed to never have her 'brothers and sisters' die because of her. Currently, she has somewhat accepted her fate within Area 51 and is glad to that the punishments of for her siblings, Around her new caretaker, Mina became very shy and tries her best not to anger them.
Pic:
__________________________________________________ ______

__________________________________________________ ______
Current Event:
Novas: The Novas are in their holding quarters. They should all have their straight jackets on, but they don't have to. They should be waiting for their 'masters' or 'mistresses' to come with their food, currently lunch time.

Nova Strengths:
Speed - 100x faster
Strength - 100x stronger
Intellegence - 100x smarter
Durabilty - 100x durable

All the Novas have one weakness, which is their horns.
If one Horn is broken off: the nova has a concussion.
Both horns gone: Coma with no possible chance of waking up/death.

Commanding Officers: They are bringing their Nova their food and plan to tell them how they feel towards them. The Officers have kept their emotions locked up for a long, long time. But today, they are going to confess their feelings, hopefully things go well.

Soldiers: Getting the 'training room' ready for the Novas. The giant air gun is getting ready to be used on the Queen first, she is to continues with this training until she passes out. Next for be the King then Novas 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then 6. After that, the soldiers are to then place a prisoner(child, teen or adult) within the chamber, from there each nova is to kill their chosen subject...it is of course, your choice.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 09-24-2014 at 02:01 AM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 09-24-2014, 02:02 AM

Open and Accepting

Shikabane Hime

Old 10-11-2014, 08:37 PM

Bump