SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2010, 09:46 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new around these parts.
I'm hoping to get comfy here, and you know, make some friends and such. =3

I was on Gaia for the longest time, like four years,
then I realized I shouldn't have to pay for pixelated :talk2hand:
items to make a forum enjoyable.
Oh and all the elitist jerks were pretty lame,
plus I felt like an old lady. =/

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 05-14-2010, 10:10 PM

Haha, I think I can relate to all that. :D What makes you feel old? We have a few middle aged members here.

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2010, 10:22 PM

Well, I joined Gaia when I was something like eighteen and I was active for quite a few years then I hit my twenty and all of the "older" crowd sorta just disappeared. ;s It just eventually felt like I was surrounded by nothing but twelve year olds. @_@

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One
Send a message via MSN to Amber_TheOne Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_TheOne

Old 05-14-2010, 10:26 PM

I know exactly how you feel. There are some people on there in their 30 even almost in their 30's :D I seem to relate to those people more and they seem more enjoyable to talk to. :) I do like the occasional younger person if they aren't completely childish. Lol. :D I still play Gaia a little because I still like seeing the avatars that people create now days but as far as most of the forums and the people posting in there.... nonsense I tell ya! :D

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 05-14-2010, 10:39 PM

True. I just turned 20 and everyone under 16 calls me old for some reason. >.>

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2010, 10:41 PM

-_- I know that feeling. Heck, I'm just as awesome, if not more, than I was at that age! Lol

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-14-2010, 10:44 PM

Yes actually it seems to be common for the typical 13-16yr old Gaian to "freak out" when someone says they are 20 or so. Sugary I was awesome too but actually pretty mature at that age. Everyone seemed to think I was already in my 20's. I think I might be turning the table now since I try to be more childish in some situations now days. Lol. :D

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2010, 11:13 PM

Hmm.. I wonder if I should tell you folks a little more about myself? o_o

Okies, well here goes; *Clears throat* Ahem..

Well, I'm a twenty three year old female from a small town in Tx.

Music is my life. ♥ [Yeah, I know everyone says that, but um, there's nothing that makes me happier than
a good pair of headphones and some awesome tunes.]

I am an avid gamer. I enjoy a certain online MMO most. World of Warcraft, you may have heard of it. Although, I have been known to play a few console games. I have two level 80 Alliance toons. I originally played strictly as a Horde but I met my fiance and he convinced me to switch sides. :s ♥ xD

I'm pretty much a hermit in real life. xD I am most comfortable in front of my PC.

I hate drama, so I'm hoping everything I've heard about this site being low key is true.

Hrmm... that's all I can really think of for now. If anyone is interested in knowing anymore, just ask. =3

Last edited by SugaryCalavera; 05-14-2010 at 11:30 PM..

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 PM

Can we be friends?!?!?!? Lmao! WOW ALL THE WAY YO!

A little something about me:

My name "is" Amber.
I do like playing WoW when I am able to. Don't really like the horde only because of the places they start out and eh mostly desert. Lol. Alliance is freaking awesome. Night Elves YO! And Gnomes. :DDD

I am 21 turning 22 in June. June 9th that is, so very soon. I do love playing regular video games mostly racing. Really into street racing personally. ;D

Um I'm not sure about what else to tell you so if any one is interested go ahead and leave me a comment on my profile. :DDD :angel:

I am too a PC lover and am VERY comfortable infront of my PC. :D I own a laptop although I would love to have a desk top. More space. LOL. My PC is my almost only way to connect to people and make new friends. Lol

Last edited by Amber_TheOne; 05-14-2010 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: forgot to add something... ;)

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 12:02 AM

^.^ Sure. I'd love to get to know more people around here, heck, more people in general. WoW can only provide so much social interaction. Hehe.

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 12:10 AM

^.^ Yep yep. :D I seem to have a thing against DK's. I've been playing multiple times and a DK will just stand there and watch. Won't help just watch. Then if I die they just laugh. >:( So Idk. Lol. Usually when I play and I'm able to buff I end up buffing everyone that could use it. Lol. No matter the level. So what are you? How many characters and what are they?

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 12:13 AM

I have a Mage, Rogue, and a Priest. :D All above 70. Heh. I have no life. ^^;

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 01:06 AM

Oh that is life. Lol. No, life is doing things you love always! :DDDDDDD Oh thank goodness you don't have a paladin. TO MANY! I really like rogues but I can't seem to get them past level 15. Lol. Oh actually are you a Night Elf rouge? I seen a girl that had on some pretty interesting armor that I would LOVE to have. :DDDDD If you've seen Bioshock it looked some like that. The armor has some green glowing items. Anyway so what are you doing at the moment?

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 01:31 AM

Hehe, ugh no. I am a Human Rogue and a Draenei Mage. I don't particularly like Night Elves, but that's just personal preference. I'm in te middle of raiding Icecrown Citadel. lol >.>

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 AM

I knew it!!! :D When you guys get to Arthus do you guys run away even though Jenna says so but I think it's retarded. I say fight! Lol.

Last edited by Amber_TheOne; 05-15-2010 at 01:44 AM.. Reason: forgot to post something lol

venus_starshine
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2010, 02:22 AM

Welcome to mene! The people here are great and it is indeed "low key" and enjoyable. c:

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 02:24 AM

Thank you so much Venus_Starshine. I've only been here for like an hour, but I already feel so welcomed. It's great. ^^;

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 05-15-2010, 02:56 AM

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay.
What consoles do you play?

Last edited by Parasite Steve; 05-17-2010 at 01:58 PM..

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 02:58 AM

Mostly just Nintendo's handhelds and Xbox. ^^;

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 05-15-2010, 03:34 AM

Original xbox or 360? I'm a 360 fan myself.
Besides MMOs what kind of games do you play?

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 03:45 AM

Xbox 360, I own an original as well, but it's just kinda gathering dust.
I digg FPS, platform, obviously RPGs, basically anything except RTS games.

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 03:59 AM

SUGARY!!!!! Did you do well in ICC?

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 04:09 AM

We did...fine. :sweat: A lot of our team mates didn't show up so we had to bring in some new people, so it was a bit hectic.

Last edited by SugaryCalavera; 05-15-2010 at 04:10 AM.. Reason: Editing.

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One

Old 05-15-2010, 04:14 AM

Brand new people doing ICC? I've never made it that far but I've seem my mother do it so many times. >_> Is it just you that plays or anyone in your family? My mother, brother, sister-in law (aka his wife lol) my cousin aaaaaannnnnddddd I think that's it that plays in my family that I know of.

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 04:16 AM

For now, it's only my fiance and I that plays. But our guild is like our family, so yeah, that's like 25+ people. ^.^