my name/post title refs to be known lol
:P
doesnt help it's from a R rated show lol or 18A

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-20-2014, 08:19 PM

I've not read or seen Game of Thrones.

But I do like poking people with sharp things!

Hello! =3

CorienneFrey

Old 06-21-2014, 11:53 PM

lol :P thrones is good. but it is rated 18+ for a reason too. for sex gore and violence

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 06-22-2014, 04:03 AM

Arya is one of my favorite characters. Especially later into the books. I don't recall too many of the Frey's names though...

---------- Post added 06-21-2014 at 09:04 PM ----------

I'll guess red wedding? I'd have to reread to know :(

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-22-2014, 10:02 AM

I'm the sort who watches season by season, all the episodes at once...

I gave up having favorite characters because they all die.

I'm just about to start on the latest season, so NO SPOILERS. YAERGH!

Hodor.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 02:40 PM

Flay the Freys!

*ahem*

I mean hi

CorienneFrey

Old 06-22-2014, 03:50 PM

I know not happy the random name generator gave me Frey. my last name starts with H ffs >D
Walder must die! :P

Arya <3, Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Osha, thin thats it for my faves.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 03:59 PM

Random name generator? Really? On which site?
Walder will!... Soon, stupid old guest-right-defiler

I have so many favourites

CorienneFrey

Old 06-22-2014, 04:05 PM

was linked on facebook :P
lets see if i can find it ^^
http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/w...hrones-name-be

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-22-2014, 04:21 PM

I think the story really struck a chord with me when I got to the bit where her brother is the sweet little girly type and she's the strong tomboy. I went through that myself at the same age, and even had a fencing foil I made out of a fishing rod and a butter dish, and played swordfighting with all the boys.

I met her character and it was like I developed a crush or something. From that point on, I was a fan. Hooked completely.

And er muh gerd, those people (Lanister and otherwise) are such total arseholes! He knows how to keep an audience though: make them hate some people for being total bastards to all the cool and nice people, then let them kill the nice people while hardly ever killing off any of the bastards.

Then everyone stays on it, hoping to see the mean people die horribly, and praying the ones they love will be spared.

It's just like The Walking Dead. Same sort of thing, and it's irritating as hell, but I can't stop myself from watching. Masterful playing of my emotions, guys!

Oh, and on the name generator I got this...

Khaleesi Veronari Frey
First of His Name

So at least I'd have some pet lizards who could roast hot dogs or wicked priests for me...

Last edited by VeraDark; 06-22-2014 at 04:25 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 06:41 PM

The series really was excellent! I watched half of season one and found out that there was a series of books. So I gave up on it and read the books. I finished them juuuuust before season 4 started. Now I cannot wait for the next book
Do't get me started on characters. I won't stop

I got:

Princess Aliatte Martell
Master of Whisperers

Yeah! I'm Dornish

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-22-2014, 08:21 PM

A friend of mine tried to get me to read the first one the moment he had finished reading it, and i politely let him lend it to me, but I never got around to it at all... I think it's just because he was trying so hard to get me to read it, people usually only do that when it's something meaningful to them which others might not get, but seeing the first season really changed my mind.

Now I have the first two books and am going for the third, and have seen up to season 4. I'm waiting on it until I can watch them all in one day, because I eat my seasons that way.

I always have to stop myself from singing the "weiner" version of the theme (from South Park), and still catch myself doing it, but it's cable program, and they do tend to have a bit of the old clapping nakedness going on in them... I'm used to it since season 2 of Dexter... another series I've seen every episode of, and read all of the books for(I actually like that the books are so different from the later seasons of the show).

All I know is that pugnacious, Malfoy-ian little princeling had better die an extremely horrid death, or I shall have to find and kill the actor portraying him, just to force them to kill off his character. I swear, I just want to shear off and cook certain portions of his anatomy and eat them with my eggs, just to end his cycle of spawning for all eternity...

I know that sounds vicious, but I'm a writer, and I know a loathesome character when I meet one.

Aw crap, sorry, you said not to get you started on charas...

*chastises herself with her plus-2 magical wand of chastisement*

CorienneFrey

Old 06-22-2014, 10:04 PM

lol yay im not the only good frey >D

but yeah i have yet to read them. I own 5 books or is that all that is out yet?

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-23-2014, 01:32 AM

I really have no idea, I've managed to get ahold of two, like I said... You'd think I'd have Googled it by now...

CorienneFrey

Old 06-23-2014, 10:15 PM

lol i know vol 5 came out before or after xmas

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-24-2014, 12:04 AM

Then I suppose I have three more to acquire.

I should use my contacts at Amazon and Kindle to get them really, I could always try to work out a trade, lol.

CorienneFrey

Old 06-24-2014, 05:09 PM

lol I bought the first 4 in a bookset =p

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM

Er, mah, gerd, I just spent all night watching season 4 all the way through... Yes, I held out to watch it all at once, I know, I know...

Next to last episode, the crazy lady, all I can say is, it's about time someone did it.

And Geoffrey...

The wedding...

*feels like throwing a party or something*

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 01:04 PM

Joffery
Lysa
Oberyn

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 06-25-2014, 02:01 PM

When they were tormenting Hodor, I had to fight the urge to hit the screen with my balled-up fist...

Nobody is supposed to mess with Hodor, nobody! He's the only perfectly kind person with no selfish ulterior motives in the entire story!

That's okay, they got what they deserved.

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2014, 10:42 PM

Welcome to Mene!!

I just started reading Book 3 of this amazing story!
My favorite characters are:
Sansa
Arya (Ary-Nan-Weasel-etc)
John
Tyrion (spelling may be wrong on this one)
Little Finger!

I would love to also say Dany, but for some reason I feel like her character is being left in the dust or something. There seemed to be so much building towards a climax and now (in the show) she is just sitting... and ruling her people... Maybe I misunderstood what was happening with her story line or something. Did she really make the decision to just chill out over in the desert? Or does she have a plan to still cross the waters and take the Iron throne?

Also...>.> Heartbreaking what she did... actually, now that I think about it, she may be my new least favorite character. I have a soft spot for those Dragons, even if they did kill a child and ate a lamb or what not. They are Dragons, and she should learn to train them, rather then shut them away in darkness. That will only serve to make them cold and heartless,... So awful.