CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 03:02 AM

Tae and Ziva followed by Anya ran over to Eli and Nila.

"Whoa! Are you alright?!" Ziva said.

"Can you hear us?" Tae asked rather frantically.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:09 AM

((Oh btw the eggs can't normally do this, it was the magic of the other eggs playing a joke on the temperature egg XD. So really it's only use will be steadying body temperature for whoever has one xD. There was only suppose to be one in the chest but the eyes can be eggs too if anyone wants to grab them))

((@leigh: that's okay you can just start again tomorrow and say your guy was following with the group all the time you are gone ^.^))

Eli whimpered as she felt something grab her, every bruised muscle hurting enough that if she was probably lucky to be only semi-conscious. She would press into Mercurio's chest for the warmth, still blue from cold. Her teeth still chattered by the skin on her hand was normal now and the warmth of the egg was spreading rapidly up her arm. She didn't answer anyone who spoke but she appeared to be doing well. She would wake up once she grew warmed enough. So cold... it was just so cold. The egg, however, was warming her body carefully... not to fast or too slow. It was almost as if the center egg was actually grateful to be free.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 03:13 AM

((Aww it's cool Ashtyn; tomorrow then? <3 ))

Nila winced, her ears very sensitive to the two newcomers yelling. "I can very much so, but she might be unconscious,""she tried to explain, letting go of both of them once land was near. Before Nila could say anymore, a brown blur suddenly crashed into her face, freaking her out just for a moment before it spoke.

"Nila I TOLD you to wait! But nooo you just had to ditch your guardian huh!?" Linni yelled, knowing that it would cause great discomfort to the bat demon.

Said demon winced greatly, prying off the bunny, "Aw I'm sorry Linni! But there was a really big water beast that was ice too and look what it did to her!" she exclaimed pointing to the nearly-conscious cat-lady. Linni's demeanor changed quickly as she took notice of everyone's injuries.

"Well don't just float there Nila! Use your healing egg!" she ordered, watching as the bat demon did just that.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 03:14 AM

Mercutio turned into a giant fluffy dog and wrapped himself around her as Delilah put his new ice egg into the basket around his neck.

"She'll be ok Mercutio, she just needs to warm up more." Delilah said and snuggled into Mercutio's warm fur as well while he protected Eli.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 03:18 AM

"Ooooo that man changed form!" Nila gasped, watching in awe. "Linni why can't you do that?" she asked innocently. Said bunny simply huffed and gently smacked her forehead.

"Nila, healing egg."

"Oh right!" holding the pure white egg with small red crosses she came infront on the cat lady and the others. "I can heal up your wounds and hers too, but only if you let me; Linni says using this egg is tricky so I want permission first," she explained, waiting patiently for answers.

Last edited by ShadowDemon101; 04-07-2012 at 03:25 AM..

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 03:22 AM

Delilah looked at the woman and back at Mercutio who nodded. Delilah fluttered out of the way for the girl. "Mercutio doesn't mind his wounds but he wants to make sure that Eli is alright." Mercutio's furry rabbit guardian said and looked back at the wolf cleaning off one of his cuts.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-07-2012, 03:24 AM

((bah, this is what I get for doing too much at once! :gonk: Let's just pretend Esen was in there helping chip away at the ice the whole time, shall we?))

Esen leapt at the creature again, a burst of wind pushing him from the ground to add distance to his jump and force to his attack. The metal of his katar vibrated as they glanced off the smooth ice, but as he fell, he managed to bury one into a crack someone else had made in the monster's side, causing it to writhe and thrash more. Channeling the power of the wolf spirit within him, he forced the blade to turn, breaking the ice as one of the feline girls called out for them to attack it's eyes.

Pulling his blade back out, he pushed off the dragon and flipped backwards to land on the bank. He watched as the others began their assault on the creature's head, waiting for his next chance to attack. When it came, he crouched down, calling the wind again, then jumped towards the dragon's back, catching one of the frozen spines in his hands, the cold immediately penetrating his skin like a thousand needles.

Letting out a snarl, he pulled himself up to start running up the monster's back, ducking under a flying axe that had just barely missed one of the flying girls before reaching it's head and aiming a stab at the eye that was not being clawed at by another fighter. His blade narrowly missed and he was thrown from his perch, his boots finding no grip as he slid down the creature's neck then fell into the water. He managed to drag himself to the bank as the battle found it's climax and the dragon was destroyed. Falling back against the grass, he watched the other collectors as they focused on the girl that had stabbed the ice dragon. It seemed like she wasn't moving...

Slowly standing, Esen looked for the best way to cross the stream, cautious to even touch the water now. "Will everyone be alright?" He called to the group as Jiri swooped down from the trees, basket in his paws.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 03:30 AM

Nila smiled, kneeling before the injured cat lad--Eli; might as well start learning names right? Turning to the newcomer of the group (Oh wow he was cut--Wait NO! Bad Nila! Help potentially new friend first!) she spoke, "She'll be OK I promise! Hers are just a bit worse than everyone else so it might take a lot out of me, that's all." Her guardian nodded, fluttering over to the dog's own guardian, "Nila's correct; your friend will be fine in no time," she promised, confident in her person's abilities.

Nila smiled once more before channeling the egg's power; closing her eyes she allowed healing magic to flow through her, turning her hands pure white and placed them on Eli, letting the glow flow through the cat lady's body. Nila continued to channel the magic, concentrating on healing as much as she could.

((Haha no worries Kage! It happens ;D ))

Last edited by ShadowDemon101; 04-07-2012 at 03:32 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-07-2012, 03:33 AM

Once the beast was slain, Cleo flew as fast as she could to Eli's side. She landed next to them, then placed her egg back inside of her basket. Cleo's wings glowed for a few moments, then disappeared. She knelt next to Eloi, watching everyone as they worked on her wounds. Cleo let out a sigh of relief when she heard that Eli would be okay. "Thank you. Please, do your best.", she said. She watched Nila, wanting to see how the healing process would go.

Cleo's ears twitched when she heard someone call out. She turned her head to the young man and then nodded at him. "Yes. People being healed now!", she replied.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 03:35 AM

Mercutio laid his head on his paws and Delilah sat on his head, watching Eli turn white and Mercutio's ears drooped slightly.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 03:36 AM

Taemin and Ziva backed up, Anya making herself comfortable between Ziva's ponytails. Without having known it, Tae had gotten a hold of the other egg. He looked at Ziva nervously, but she simply held her hand up. "Don't worry. It's yours."

Tae placed the egg in his basket reluctantly. He could feel chills down his spine. This had the power to make things cold. "I'm glad that she's alive."

"It's thanks to her that that thing finally gave up. I'm gonna thank her when she wakes up." Ziva thought out loud.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 AM

((they were just thermal/body temperature eggs, not ice/ice power or water/water power eggs. Just to be clear ^.^ They can make a living body warm or cold. Normally they can't touch water but the other eggs messed with it. Now they'll be normal thermal eggs again))

Eli shivered for a few moments, unaware of being snuggled. All she was aware was that there was something soft and warm. She snuggled into Mercurio's fur, dimly aware of voices. She whimpered slightly as she began to grow conscious and immediately regretted that she was reviving. She hissed slightly in discomfort but slowly the pain seemed to be fading. It took a few moments for her eyelashes to no longer be frosted together and she opened them to look at everyone. She hadn't realized hypothermia had set in enough to knock her out until she woke.

"hey what's everyone staring at, i just needed a nap. and who are the new people?" She teased lightly, her voice slightly roughened. She glanced towards Ensen and a couple others as she said new people. She then tried to sit up and glanced at the new egg in her hand. It had a thermometer on it? She'd expected it to have something to do with ice or water? Hmm... perhaps it was because it was three of them together and the other magic she sensed that had let it happen?She shrugged and glanced at the woman healing her. So there were healing eggs... she wasn't sure.

Thanks..." She muttered to the one healing her. She glanced to Mercurio then. Had he caught her maybe? She wasn't sure.. but she did realize how she was snuggled against him. She muttered a sorry and leaned away a bit. She then waved to Serio to get her basket to toss her new egg in before she put her sword in its scabbard.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 03:40 AM

((Oh, I know. The egg makes things cold, but doesn't have powers over ice, save for maybe freezing water if directed to make the water very cold. XD not trying to steal an element or anything.))

Tae quickly stood, a faint blush coming across his face. He thought Eli was cute, but mentally smacked himself for getting distracted. "I-I'm Taemin. It's nice to meet you."

Ziva grinned, "Welcome back to the land of the living. I'm Ziva, by the way. I'm with stupid over here." She pointed to Taemin.

"Hey!"

"Thanks for doing what you did back there, too." Ziva added, "Sorry we didn't back you up in the chaos."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:43 AM

((can't effect water normally either. Just things with a normal living body. People, animals, that kinda thing xD. It was one of the eggs that had been playing the joke to trap the egg and that are not present taht made it able to briefly affect water))

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 03:45 AM

((Okay~. :D Considering Tae hasn't used it yet, I think I'm save in terms of descriptions for now. XD Thanks for clarifying.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:47 AM

((No problem, I had a feeling I wasn't clear before XD))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Nila finally stopped, allowing the magic to disappear once Eli reawaken. The bat demon stifled a yawn and instead gave her a sleepy smile, "'S'ok you were injured really bad n I just wanted to help," she explained, tucking in her wings as she looked at everyone. "'M Nila by the way, n I'm a bat demon; no relation to vampires though," she deadpanned; Nila really hated being called a vampire the only thing in common the two had were that they drank blood, but even then Nila only drank from animals (or anyone willing) and it was only a pint. Plus it doesn't make her go feral.

Kinda.

"I'm her guardian Linni," the bunny also introduced, settling herself onto Nila's head. "I think you used enough healing magic for today young lady," she gently scolded, noting her droopy eyes. Nila just yawned in response, pointing at the others. "But I haven't healed their wounds yet," she muttered, pouting slightly.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Mercutio perked up and his tail started wagging, Delilah nearly being knocked off his head as he jumped up and started to lick Eli's face in happiness that she was alright.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-07-2012, 03:54 AM

A smile appeared on Cleo's face, "Glad Eli's okay! How is you feeling, Eli?".

(ffff. sorry it's short.)

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 03:56 AM

"Don't worry about me." Taemin said to Nila, holding up his hands and finally letting his bare feet touch the ground.

"Me neither. I'm a tough girl, and you look tired. I don't want to be a bother." Ziva said cheerily. "Our race heals fast, so there's no need to worry."

And I'm used to getting beaten up by now, what with protecting Tae and him protecting me.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:58 AM

Eli watched her a moment, unsure with how tired she looked. She frowned to herself and may have said something but she was being mauled by Mercurio. All this attention! She was use to being looked at because of how she dressed but this...this was different. She flushed a little and began to push Mercurio away from her face. She knew it wasn't like a real dog licking your face, considering where real dogs licked, but it was still not quite her cup of tea.

"I..I'm fine! Not the face! not the face!" She muttered with a slight laugh as she pushed herself into a standing position. She glanced towards Tae and Ziva who had just introduced themselves. She noticed Tae's blush but seemed simply perplexed. Was he shy perhaps? She shrugged off the thought and gave them a slight wave as well as a warm smile as she often would.

"I'm Eliza or Eli for short. nice to meet you too" She responded to the introduction before turning to Cleo. She reached out and patted her on the head. The concern was silly but kinda cute in a way. She wasn't sure what to say for a moment before she decided just the truth.

"A little chilly still but good... it looks like the egg warmed me up along with Mercurio"

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 04:00 AM

Nila pouted a bit more, folding her arms as she gave them a once-over, "Are you sure?? It r-really wouldn't be a bother,"she she stammered, stifling another yawn.

"What about you then?" the bat demon turned to the others in the group, "Need any healing?"

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 04:04 AM

Mercutio shifted back into his human form and grinned at Eli as he stood up, he was still silent, but he was happy that Eli was alright, but then his smile turned into a sort of frown and he looked away before walking off.

"M-Mercutio? Where are you going?!" Delilah called after him as he walked off before the fluttered after him.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 04:09 AM

"Oh, I'm sure. Thanks, for the offer, though." Ziva said. Taemin nodded in agreement.

Ziva noticed as Mercutio walked away. Her eyes followed him as he left. I wonder where he's going... She stayed put, however, liking the presence of multiple people over just her and Tae. Who was doing his best to erase what remained of the blush on his face. Anya lifted herself out of Ziva's hair, and plopped down on Tae's shoulder.

"Pet me. I'm tired, too." And with some snickers, Tae rubbed the blue bunny's shoulders.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2012, 04:10 AM

The Katayan once again found herself standing off to the side of the group. She tended the minor wounds that she received from the battle. Meri tapped his foot impatiently at her. “You know you could act like you care about what is going on with the others…I swear why did I have to end up with a stubborn and unruly cat like you?” He continued to fuss at Fiaria, not caring if the others heard him. She let out a sigh and looked down at Meri. “Just calm down. They are handling things, besides I doubt I would be of much help or that my help would be wanted.” A slight frown appeared on her face briefly. Where she came from other races hated her people because they were misunderstood, so there was little mingling with those who weren’t Katayans.I’ll try to get along with them.” She reassured her companion. “As for why you got stuck with me. I guess you were just lucky.” Her attention turned back to the others and she wondered if she’d be able to fit into this strange group.