Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 02:42 PM

Marcellus nodded and started to make food.
------
"My mom used to make macaroni and cheese with bacon on top..." Luna said softly.

(my mom make sit, its really good))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2012, 02:47 PM

Pandora stayed where she stood, still leaning against the wall as she watched Marcellus silently.

Noelle blinked, thinking for a moment. "Alright," she said, "I think I have the stuff to make that." She rummaged through her cabinets some more.
[[I'm not the biggest fan of bacon... ^w^;;]]

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 06:04 PM

Luna smiled softly.
-----
When it was done Marcelluys handed Pandora some food and put Addie in her highchair.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 PM

((I've been forgotten.))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2012, 06:34 PM

Once Noelle found the needed ingredients, she started to make the food.

Pandora took the food, walking over to the table and sitting in a chair.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 09:55 PM

((sorry finx didn't see your post))

Jonathan sighed, "Well you'd be better off with me than any of the others"
-----
Marcellus also put some food in front f Adelaide.
-------
"Tank you daddy" Adelaide said.
------
Luna watched Noelle silently.

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2012, 09:57 PM

Abby sat in her cage, royally ticked off. She knew this day was coming. She knew it was coming ever since she heard that we lost the war, and heard her mother begging for her freedom, so she could have some happy memories. It was a long war, Abby had been born right before it started, and was thirteen when it ended. Her mother convinced the vampires to let Abby stay free until her eighteenth birthday. It had come. Now she was sitting in a filthy cage like the rest of them. She hated to sound conceited, but didn't these people know who she is? The fuss her agency kicked up when she had to quit? She shouldn't be here.

Aaron walked through the market, more out of boredom than intrest in buying a slave. His last one hadn't lasted too long, and he needed to make sure his next was durable enough. But not today. He didn't need any help right now.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 10:07 PM

Jared watched Aaron as he walked through the market, I'm glad Luna's already been bought he thought, This guy looks...I don't know cold

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2012, 10:12 PM

Aaron glanced at a guard who was staring at him. He wondered why for a couple seconds, then let it drop. It was probably because he wasn't stopping to really look at or talk to any of the humans.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 10:20 PM

Jared moved toward Aaron, "May I help you, sir?'

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2012, 10:24 PM

"No, I'm just browsing," he said.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 PM

"Alright' Jared said, "Well don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, I'm Jared, Jared Wolfe"

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2012, 11:12 PM

"I'm Aaron Stone." he said.

Abby sighed loudly. Normally she liked to look on the more positive end of things, but she didn't like anything about her situation right that moment. The cage was too small, and people could be thinking about buying her, for God's sake! If one of them did, she would have to do whatever they said, even if she didn't want to.

(So, are there any extra masters?)

Last edited by Lyndie; 03-19-2012 at 11:39 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:17 AM

"Well then buy my for petes sack and get this over with." Finx rolled her eyes at him annoyed know.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2012, 02:37 AM

Noelle worked quickly, having most of the food done in no time.

Pandora smiled slightly, eating a bit of the food.

[[I could make another master, if that's alright? :3]]

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2012, 03:54 PM

Jonathan looked at her, "Okay"
------
Jared walked over to Jonathan, "You wnat to buy that one sir?"
--=---
Adelaide took a bite of her food, "Yummy!"
------
Luna watched Noelle work, thinking of her mother.

((sure you can we need more masters))

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2012, 10:19 PM

(Can the new master buy Abby? She doesn't have much to do.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:30 AM

((I'll make on to when I can get to the oc stupid computer doesn'y let me so I have to go to the library.))
Finx blinked at him. "YOu're a odd vampire most would have walked away grumbling by know but not you you want to buy me."

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2012, 02:12 AM

[[that's what I was aiming for, Lyn. ^____^ btw~ he has another slave that is like... Let's say he treats her more like family than his maid. XD she could keep Abby company if she ever got lonely~! :3]]

Vincent was walking past the cages that held the slaves. He had left Flora at home this time instead of bringing her along with him, instructing for her to fix up a room for the new slave. He specifically wanted another female. No, it's not what you're thinking of! He just didn't like male slaves cause he had tried to manage with a male slave one too many times. He stopped in front of Abby's cage, his red eyes locked onto her green eyes.

Once Noelle had the meal finished, she looked at Luna. "Bowl or plate?" she asked.

Pandora smiled slightly at Addy, continuing to eat her food.

Lyndie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2012, 09:04 PM

(Okay, so I have a really silly request... but would you mind not calling me Lyn? This girl who used to stalk/bully me used to call me Lyn, so it just seems really creepy to me now. Sorry. :L)

Abby notices a vampire stop at her cage. She didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything at all. She would be friendly if he was, but he wasn't. Half of her was hoping he would just buy her though. Not specifically him, anyone. But the other half didn't. It would be degrading.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2012, 12:00 AM

Adelaide watched Pandora curiously.
-----
"Either is fine, master" Luna said in a whisper.
------
Jonathan shrugged, "I already told you I'm not normal"

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2012, 02:41 AM

[[Sorry, love. I'll try my best not to call you Lyn, alright? Please accept my deepest apologies for if I slip up on accident. ^____^
btw... Vincent IS friendly... Did you just say he wasn't? Cause that's what I got by "She would be friendly if he was, but he wasn't" when I read it...]]

Vincent continued to stare at her, half expecting her to speak. When she didn't, a small smile crept its way across his face. He looked at a guard, motioning for him to come over.

Noelle got out two bowls, placing them on the table before getting some forks for them. "You don't need to call me master," she said, "I find it... Weird..." She took the food, scooping some into the bowls with a wooden spoon. She was focusing her telekinesis on the bowl so she wouldn't have to touch it directly, but kept her hand under it a bit just in case.

Pandora blinked a couple times, her eyes now locked on the young child. "Do you enjoy watching others?" she said, "Curiosity swarming through your tiny mind..."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2012, 02:45 PM

Addie shrugged, "You new I wanna see what you awe yike"
------
"Whoa" Luna breathed, "How are you doing that?"
"

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2012, 03:03 PM

Pandora chuckled softly. "Then I guess you'll have to stick around me to figure out what I'm like," she said softly.

Noelle looked up at Luna, giggling faintly. "Just simple telekinesis," she said, "I also have telepathy. Both of those aren't very strong, though. My power over it is limited to certain amounts of weight and distances."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2012, 03:58 PM

"Can all vampires do that?" Luna asked.
------
Addie smiled, "okay"