Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2010, 09:05 PM

Yen looked to Karama and she smiled. "Different to say the lest." He gently lead her across the water as they walked on top of it. He smiled knowing she wouldn't understand it was something of a specular miracle to most if they saw people walking on water. He lead her to the gate as he stood their with her waiting. He gently moved her closer to him as he let her hand go as the the red doors of the metal gate open reviling a beautiful village behind it.

The guard appeared and stared at the pair.Yen quickly placed his hand on his Katana as he watched the guard reach for his. He was ready to kill if he needed to. He quickly went to draw his sword as the guard drew him but stopped as the Guard stopped and seemed to stare at him. He looked to his arm as he saw his markings glowing forgetting his marking where no longer hide by his suite they where now visitable in the lose robes he wore. The guard quickly put the sword away and bowed as he open the gate door further for them to venture into the village.

Yen turned and took Karma's hand and lead her inside the village as the guard locked the door behind them. He stood there as people appeared out of houses, shops, and any other place that they could hide. He felt a little out of place with all the eyes on him as his face turned red. He looked to the guard who spoke to him in his tongue and gave a bow as he followed leading Karma with him.

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 PM

Karma was surprised when they just walked across the water, her grip on Yen got tighter. Once on the other side, Karma relaxed somewhat. She let go of Yen as they watched the gate open. Upon seeing the guard, Karma's heart started racing. She saw Yen go for his sword as did the guard. That's when she noticed the glowing mark showing through his robes. They must have meant something important because then the guard sheathed his sword once more and bowed.

Karma griped Yen's hand and arm as they ventured into the village. She heard the people speaking but she had no idea what they were saying. Her face turned a bright shade of red as the people stared at her and Yen. She looked up to him, his face was just as red as hers. "Yen? What's going on?" she asked in her quiet voice. She was too far out of her element. She saw a few women point at her and whisper, instinctively, Karma clung even more to Yen. Both nervous and terrified, Karma didn't know what to do.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2010, 10:05 PM

Yen kept close to Karma as he followed the guard he pulled her to his side as he heard the others whisper amongst themselves. He hung onto her not wanting to lose her in this place. It was not the same village he had known. He could tell by the stares and looks. He was not surprised when they where lead to the house of the show gun that ran this village. He looked for the emperor and his guards no understanding why the Emperor's temple was not where it should be. He kept quite as he was lead to quarts for he and Karma. He bowed to the guard and gave him a nod as the guard spoke to him. He open the screen door and lead Karma in as he shut the door behind them.

"This isn't the same village I know. Our kind aren't part of it yet. Mutants are still feared here it would seem. They think you are my wife due to how you drew your selves. He said as he looked about the room. He walked to a stand and smiled as he opened it then looked back at her. "They are going to tell the show gun about us and he will see us soon enough. But we need to dye your hair at lest then the ladies want have to be to jealous of you. I guess I should teach you my tongue so you will know what the others are saying."

Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:44 PM

Karma bit her lip as she was lead to their small quarters. She listened to the babble as the guard and Yen spoke. She just stood quietly waiting for the guard to leave. When Yen spoke to her of her sleeves, her face turned red. "Well, that was my intent for the painting. I didn't know i would soon become that woman." She admitted as she sat down on her knees at the low table in the middle of the room. "But at least this way i don't have to worry about men here." She laughed nervously. "Although i guess that wont help you any with the women." She sighed at her poor attempt for a joke, but her face was still rather red.

A frown crossed her face, she still didn't exactly like the idea of dyeing her hair. She played with one of the loose braids when she looked up at him. "I have been working on reading and writing, hoping to add some to my paintings. I just have no clue how to speak any of it." She admitted. Reading and writing was nice, but didn't help in a conversation.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Yen turned as he took a set in front her her at the table. He sat on his knees as he was use to and smiled as he saw the frown appear across her face. He looked at her as he heard her commit and closed his eyes as he noticed he still wore the shades. No wonder the others where pointing and making such commits he thought as he reached up and touched them. "I have no need for the other Women I have you. Besides the others are just jealous because you are so beautiful. Here if you can read you can speak it." He said as he began to draw a sentence in the sand of the small zen garden that sat on the table. "What dose it say?"

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-28-2010, 12:05 AM

Karma's face reddened at his statement, but she smiled. She watched him fiddle with his glasses and wondered why exactly he was wearing them, were his eyes strange due to being a mutant? She dismissed the thought, some people just didn't want their abnormalities being seen. In that aspect she was lucky, she looked completely normal.

Her face was still red as she got up onto her knees and looked at what Yen had written in the sand. She turned the little zen garden around the right way and looked at the symbols in the sand. Her face reddened again as she read the sentence. "You're beautiful. That's what is says right?" She asked as she sat back

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2010, 01:08 AM

Yen smiled as he heard her. He said the sentence out loud for her. "Now you try." He said as he spoke to her in English. He slowly drew the alphabet out and made each sound for her hoping that it would help her learn their sounds so she could start to put them together and make words. He sat there and lessened for a while but after some time he touched the glasses again removed them reviling the mark on his right eye. He looked down at the floor as his red eyes gazed at it. He could see every detail in the wood and touched it as he saw every person who had ever cam in contact with tree in every from it had took.

He closed his eyes remembering he was not along and didn't want to alarm Karma with his strange eyes. He put the glasses back on as he sat there. He looked about the room for some spare cloth knowing he needed to hide the glasses. He didn't want to put Karma in any danger she was already a outsider to their culture.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-28-2010, 01:48 AM

Karma sat there trying to learn the alphabet and the words of Yen's language. She thought she was doing well, and there really wasn't much else to do in that tiny room, so she kept practicing. After a while she watched Yen take off his glasses revealing the mark on his eye and the red iris's the surrounded his pupils. Karma smiled seeing them, they were beautiful. But her smile faded as she saw him put the glasses back on. Yen seemed to be looking for something, what, she didn't know.

She reached across the table and put her hand on his to get his attention. "You have beautiful eyes, i know they are strange, but you don't need to hide them from me." she gave him a smile as she took back her hand. She was about to say something but then she heard footsteps approaching. Karma's pulse quickened and she looked over at Yen. She desperately wanted to grab hold of his hand but she didn't know what to do.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2010, 02:20 AM

Yen was about to respond to her when he heard the approaching foot steeps. He looked to the door as he removed his glasses and hid them in the sleeve of his robs as he closed his eyes as he sat there looking as if he was deep in thought. He began to speak in a low voice to Karma in his tongue as if he was just talking to his wife as normal. He kept his words warm and loving so any who over heard wouldn't think anything other than they where just a random married couple who had wandered up on the village. The villagers and guard thought he was just one of their lost members who had found their way home due to the markings. Though he knew most markings didn't glow as his did only the mutants though everyone in the village was one or carried the genes. They had to in order to find the gate to the city though most here didn't know that he knew. Until he was sure of the intent of the people here and the safety of Karma here he wouldn't risk her safety by showing his mutant powers. Here he could get a job as a guard and work in the fields at lest here till they could get back they could have a some what normal life in this error. He figured if he taught Karma to speak the language she could have her own job if she liked and be a scribe since she could draw the character to perfection. Even in this time such a talent was valued.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-28-2010, 02:35 AM

Karma Sat still, her hands folded neatly in her lap, trying to portray that of any quiet submissive wife. She smiled as she listened to Yen speak to her. She only understood parts of it but she gathered he was just putting up a front of a simple married couple. Karma couldn't keep her face from flushing however at some of the things he said. When the door slid open, Karma did her best not to flinch instead she sat still, still facing Yen.

A young girl came in carying a small tray. She carefully set it down on the table and bowed to Yen. "Sorry for the intrusion, I have brought tea for you and your wife. The shogun will be with you shortly." She spoke in Yen's tongue to him. Karma only understood parts of it. Then the girl bowed again and quietly left.

Once she was gone Karma looked at the door and then back to Yen. "Everything is okay, right?" she asked in a quiet voice.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2010, 03:20 AM

Yen slowly open his eyes as he heard the steps fade down the long hall way. He looked at the tea then to Karma as he smiled and gave a nod. "Yes, the show gun will be with us shortly." He said as he stared at her before handing her a cup of tea. "Please drink I know you must be tired after out trip." He said as he gave her a warm smile trying to make her feel better as well as his self. He took his own cup and closed his eyes as he took a sip of it. He placed it back down as he peered down at it before speaking. "Until we can get back we could ask to live here. You could paint I could be a guard or work in the fields if need be. At lest you would be safe here." He closed his eyes not wanting to think of the things others would do to her.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-28-2010, 04:02 AM

Karma took the tea and smiled at Yen. He was a kind man, and handsome too. He was doing far more for her than she could ever do fo him. In that way Karma felt rather useless since Yen was forced to care for her. She sipped on her tea as she continued to listen to Yen speak in his kind voice. It made sence to try and fit in as much as possible, but Karma didn't exactly like the idea of staying.
She took another sip of tea. "I think that's a good idea, as long as you are with me I think I'd be okay with staying." she felt her face flush but it was the truth. He was the only friend she had now, at least she hoped he considered her a friend. Being stuck in the feudal era with out a friend would really not be fun

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2010, 04:19 AM

Yen smiled as he stared at her admiring her. She was rather beautiful in the blue kimono. "I am the luckiest man to be here with you. You are worth the money that some of the men here wish to pay for you. Though as far as they know now we are married and you are mine. But some things have no price because no price can ever amount to their worth as you are. I promise to be here for you since I got you into this mess." He said meaning every word. He had never had feelings for someone as he did for Karma and it wasn't just her beauty he had to admit there was a connection that he didn't understand but he would protect her at all coast.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-28-2010, 04:59 AM

Karma's cheeks turned redder as he spoke. No one had ever said such things to her. But the way Yen was looking at her and his honest eyes told her he meant every word. She smiled as he spoke, her heart started racing. As she looked at him she couldn't help but feel a strange connection between them. She finally tore her eyes away from his, flustered by all the thoughts running through her head. Karma absently sipped at her as she tried to decipher the emotions she was feeling. She knew she shouldn't be feeling them now, they had to speak to the show gun, that was what was important at the moment. When she heard Yen blame himself she shook her head. "No, it's not your fault. Not at all. I should have been more careful with the painting." She smiled at him.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2010, 12:44 AM

Yen looked at her as he shook his head." No, it was mine I should have not touched it after seeing your eyes change. If you like we can leave and try and find another village if you like." He said as he took another sip of his tea. "If it fails I will try and use my own power to get us out I would like to use it for a last resort." He said not wanting to go any further than that. He didn't like his strange power and how deadly they could be. "I will tare my under robe and wear the piece over my eyes. Our story can be I was injured in battle trying to help save our village. We lost everything but each other. From the looks of it no one here knows they are Mutants and most don't know about the others heres gifts. If we go showing ours it might get ugly maybe even wore than being in owe own time.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-29-2010, 01:05 AM

Karma listened to him speak as she sipped her tea. "I think it might be best to stay here since you know this village. It might come in handy later." she sat and thought a moment. Karma didn't know what kind of abilities Yen had, but the way he spoke of them made her agree that they should be a last resort. But Yen was right about hiding his strange eyes. She drew enough attention to them, they didn't need his eyes adding more problems. "that story can work." she smiled, maybe it would be too hard to play a wife. she did find herself having feelings for him. Hopefully they would help her instead of hinder her in trying to portray Yen's wife.
Karma got to her feet and walked around the table. She sat next to Yen and helped him situate the strip of cloth over his eyes and tied it behind his head. "is that alright?" she asked softly lettin her hands linger on his shoulders a moment before she removed them. Her face was reddened but she didn't know if Yen could see through the cloth over his eyes or not so she looked away anyway.
"so how long do you think it will be before we see the show gun?" she asked

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 AM

Yes sat there as he smiled hearing her. He smiled as he sinced her blush witch made him chuckle. He gently placed his hand on hers as he sat there. "They will come shortly. And it is just right. If you lessen you can hear their foot steps. They are coming down the hall leading to the show guns quarters where they will take us. You will do fine I have faith in you."

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-29-2010, 02:18 AM

Karma stared down at there hands for a moment as her cheeks heated up. He had a soft touch even from such strong hands. It took a moment, but she let herself relax a bit as she sat with her hand in his. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she listened for the sounds of footsteps. The first thing she noticed was her heavy breathing, she took a moment to calm herself as she matched her breathing with Yen's. Then she focused on listening for footsteps. They were faint but she could make them out as they got closer. A smile crossed her face as she opened her eyes. She looked over at Yen as she squeezed his hand. "I hope you are right." She said as the sound of footsteps got closer.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 AM

Yen smiled as he heard the foot steps grow nearer. He slowly rose as he gently pulled Karama with him. He stood there with his hand in hers as the footsteps stopped right outside the door. The screen open as the same young girl appeared before them and bowed again before speaking. Yen bowed back out of respect as he took a set froward moving rather fast as he followed the young girl. He was not blind his masters had taught him how to see with out using his eyes witch made this rather easy for him as they moved. He stopped as the young girl did hearing the steeps stop. He knew they where outside the Show gun's quartos and waited there with Karma.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-29-2010, 02:51 AM

Karma held on tight to Yen's hand as he led her down the hall after the girl that had brought them the tea. He stopped abruptly outside of another door and Karma realized it must have been the show gun's quarters. She took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves. Holding onto Yen though was the biggest comfort. She wanted to ask what she should do or say, but it was too late now. She didn't want to talk in English and have them thing her even stranger. She was getting better at picking up the language but still couldn't say too much. She looked over at Yen as she bit her lip, hopefully he would do most of the talking so she wouldn't have to say too much.

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2010, 02:06 AM

Yen stood there as he waited along with Karma. He stood tall as the door open and they where welcomed in. He took in a breath before stepping into the spacious room. He could tell the room was warm by the brightness that he could see from the blindfold. He loved hearing the sound of a wooden flute some where near and the spell of the different incense.He gave a bow as he saw the shadow from where the Show gun stood. He waited till the Show gun bowed back and invited them to sit so their meeting could begin.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-30-2010, 02:36 AM

Karma's grip on Yen's hand tightened as the doors opened. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She walked in to the spacious room with her 'husband' and tried her best to play her part. She saw a man in the corner playing a nice melody on the wooden flute, sticks of incense were places all around the room and then Karma's eyes fell on the Showgun. He was an intimidating man of tall stature, but then again, everyone seemed tall to Karma's petite form. He had piercing eyes and an intense stare that Karma looked away from. She bowed when Yen did and waited for the instructions to sit. She sat down on the small cushion next to Yen and waited to hear what this big man had to say to them. Karma could only hope that the showgun would buy their story and allow them to stay in this village.

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2010, 03:36 AM

Yen took his set on his knees as he felt Karama's hand tighten on his. He gently held hers as he heard the Show gun begin to speak to them. He lessened for what seemed like hours as the Show gun explained himself and the village. Finally when it was their turn to speak Yen gave their story and waited as he heard the Show gun move as he thought about what do to. He held his breath as he heard the show gun call for his servants to enter the room.

Yen let out his breath as he heard the Show gun laugh and his tone become warm and inviting as the rather large man rose. Yen did the same as he helped Karama do the same as he was greeted by the Show gun and bowed once again before being hugged by the strange man. He smiled and laughed with the Show gun as the man went on before telling on of the servants his plan for them and asking to take them back to their quarters for the night till the morning.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-30-2010, 03:55 AM

Karma let herself be pulled to her feet by Yen and felt herself smile as the men laughed. Things had gone well, although she didn't know what exactly was said. The same small servant girl came in and bowed before leading them back to their quarters. "Dinner will be brought to you shortly." She said with a bow as she left them alone in their room.

Once the door was shut, Karma let out a sigh of relief before she smiled and wrapped her arms around Yen's neck and hugged him. She let him go hurriedly as her face took on a rosy hue. "Well, from what i could tell it all went well." she smiled at him. "What exactly did he say?" She asked as she sat down at their table once more.

Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2010, 01:33 AM

Yen smiled as he looked to where Karama had taken her set. He kept the blind fold on but was well aware of where the girl was. "He believes us and is more than happy for us to became part of the village. The down side is in the morning we will be taken to our land that he will give us. We will have to build our own house and help the villagers. He is profiding us the tools and crop to plant so we have food." He said as he chuckled at the thought of Karma having to build a house. She didn't strike him as the type it would be rather fun seeing her use some of the tools.