SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SumikaAmayaOblivion

Old 12-31-2007, 10:53 PM

Naruto nodded, whispering to himself, "He doesn't just look like Sasuke... he sounds and acts like him too!" Naruto began running, to warn the wonderlanders. The Dodo, the White Rabbit, the Catterpillar... There were too many for himself alone. He warned a few of the inhabidants, but, he avoided going to some of them, having read of them in his book.

Itachi waited for them to come back. He pretty much avoided talking to Aozora, and didn't even lift his head when Naruto arived, other than to start walking again... The trees were too easy to see through for his liking.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2007, 10:55 PM

((I think... He will reveal himself in a few minutes. Or rather, Sasuke should do the one thing this Itachi can't stand and yank off his hat, at least. Should Itachi and Naruto be together or should Sasuke and Naruto be together? Should they argue over it?))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 11:49 PM

ooc
Hokay. But that means that Itachi has to say/do something that gets Sasuke angry enough to pull off his hat in the first place.
;3
And your choice~.
But are you into Uchihacest, by the way?
-shot'd-
xDD

'Beat me back...' Sasuke smirked, run slowing to a jog and then into a walk as he came across Naruto, Itachi, and Aozora. Then again, he had warned quite a few more Wonderlanders as well; the ones he knew the blond wouldn't dare go near.
The onyx eyes of the Uchiha drifted anxiously over the translucent trees, land, and other plants.
'What the fuck is going on..?'
His forest was disappearing... The one thing that he owned... It was a home to not only him, but thousands of others as well.
'What the hell is wrong..?'

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-01-2008, 01:34 AM

((Sorry, but no... I'm not into that at all.))

Itachi glanced over his shoulder at Sasuke. "If it isn't the slow, foolish, little one. Hn." And with that, Itachi turned his gaze to Naruto, he eyes showing what he thought of the blond. 'Hn. He is quite attractive... or he would be, if he were not in that ugly dress... That dress brings back memories of how my Pathetic Little Brother used that Alice to make a fool of me...'

((heh... I watched Alice in Wonderland today.))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-01-2008, 02:27 AM

ooc
Haha. Didn't think so. None of my friends are, except for Yana.
xD

"If it isn't the village whore," Sasuke retorted immediately, used to this sort of treatment. "I believe they've found another name for it, though," he smirked, "Her Royal Majesty, right?" the Cat gazed coldly at his older brother, still slightly curious as to what he did to get Itachi into such a pissy mood. Hell, he'd just gotten back; it wasn't possible to go from nonchalant to that level of snappiness.
Of course, though he'd never admit it, the mood swings seem to run in the family as he often suffered from them as well.
He blamed Itachi's on PMS.

ooc
Weeellll~. The gas station closed with us and Lilly in it. The people had to go and claw open the doors.
xD

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2008, 12:50 AM

Itachi glared at his younger brother. "Watch your mouth; you may loose your tougue."

Naruto just sighed, as though he was expecting it.

Aozora continued walking.

((Oo; Ok...))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-02-2008, 01:42 AM

ooc
Haha. I know. But I got chocolate. I like chocolate. And strawberries.
;D
But I didn't get any of those.
D:

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, ears flattening against his head. "Is that a threat?" Even with his arms folded, his hands remained tightly clenched. His jaw was just as stiff. "Or just PMS?" This earned himself a smirk. Even if Itachi hadn't thought it was funny, the Cat sure had. Not enough to burst out laughing, clearly, but you could be assured that he was mentally surpassing the smirk, and was grinning.

It was the sigh that actually made him glance behind himself. Naruto obviously didn't think that it was amusing. Aozora didn't seem to care enough to even listen. A dark brow was cocked, onyx eyes staring into cerulean bemused ones. The new Alice didn't seem that deep, Sasuke concluded disappointedly. Neither had the other one, but this one could perform magic. The other couldn't do anything... And this intrigued the Cat.
'Kage Bunshin...'
The words were repeated in his head over and over and over until it became exceedingly tedious. A chant? A spell, perhaps? Was the blond a witch?

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2008, 02:22 AM

Itachi turned around and glared at Sasuke, "Watch your mouth... Or you WILL loose yout tougue."

Naruto backed up.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-02-2008, 02:45 AM

Sasuke's gaze immediately shot back to Itachi. He was still for a moment, eying the Queen to see whether he was actually threatening him or just trying to act superior. The older Uchiha was completely pissed off as far as he could tell, tense even. This was new. Nothing ever got to Itachi; and if it did, the older had barely let it show. Maybe an annoyed quirk of the brow or a bemused glare. Even then, Sasuke generally knew what he'd done. This was understandable, as most of the things to Cat said to him were meant to try and set him off. He just hated the Queen enough to stick in an insult every chance he got. Now, "Her Royal Majesty" was definitely pissed; if that wasn't surprising enough, Sasuke had done anything to make the sudden mood swing occur.
So,
The former was decided on. His arms fell to either side of him, hands now unclenched. "Try it," A challenge, of course. They were still in the Cheshire Cat's forest, therefore there was no way in hell he could lose to any challenge that Itachi sent at him. Even if it was physical combat.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-02-2008, 03:12 AM

ooc
Haha. I'm playin' around with Photoshop fonts.
-prodsfrontpage-
xP

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 AM

Itachi's glare narrowed and Naruto backed up even more. "Even if this isn't my home... this one is as scarry as the 'real' Itachi..."

Itachi was feeling really pissed off. His little brother was such a pest! His kingdom was deteriorating! He was tempted to reveal the fact he was a guy. And not any guy, ut the Cheshire's brother! But that could cause trouble.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM

Sasuke glared right back at his older brother, defiant aura completely obvious. Ears flat against his head and body stiff, the Cat couldn't deny the small smirk that crawled onto his face. "Gonna back up that threat?" He sneered. The raven had no idea what was wrong with Itachi, but it was fun as hell pissing him off. The comment from Naruto was ignored. This was too much fun, and there was no telling when the Queen just might snap and jump him. Total concentration was needed.
"Even though we both know you can't,"
'You can't touch me, bastard.'

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-05-2008, 03:05 PM

"..." Itachi didn't say anything, but grabbed Aozora's Katana, and turned to face Sasuke, holding the weapon perfectly. "Off with your head."

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 04:11 PM

Sasuke's smirk twitched into a small grin. This was hilarious to him. He was pretty sure they'd established this the last time the two brothers had met up, with the last Alice. There was no possible way for him to die like that. Plus, they were still in his forest. That was a big bonus, for Sasuke.

The Cat shifted, still grinning excitedly at Itachi. "Looks like you stepped the threat up a level; don't you have better things to attend to, Your Majesty?"

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-05-2008, 04:16 PM

"I don't need your tricks while the kingdom is clearly in trouble. The trees are completely see-through... You have nowhere to hide." Itachi moved as if to slash off Sasuke's arm, but instead aimed a kick at his ribs. The feint worked. Itachi too had thought that they settled everything last time, but now it was clear they had not.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 04:24 PM

"Hn. Then maybe you should go take care of that? Or am I more important?" Sasuke tucked his arm in, and though he was knocked back a bit, his grin never faltered. The Cat jumped back a bit, then ran at the Queen, sending a kick at his head. This was fun. Itachi and he rarely ever did something like this anymore.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 11:36 PM

ooc
I just went and saw Sweeney Todd. I loved it.
<3<3

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-06-2008, 12:06 AM

Itachi was also thinking something alond the lines of 'fun'. That was, until Sasuke sent his hat flying. He just stood there, raidiating emense killer intent.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 01:03 AM

Sasuke merely stood and stared for a moment, immediately recognizing Itachi's aura as murderous, and walking calmly backwards quite aways. He frowned. "Now look what you've done," Yes, picking on his older brother was always so much fun; and, obviously, it wasn't the smartest thing to do, either.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-06-2008, 01:10 AM

((Hey... Sasuke and Itachi seem to have a 'normal' elder brother/younger brother relationship. Heh.))

"You knocked off my hat... Everyone can see my ears..." Itachi mumbled, pointing the katana at Sasuke's throat.

Aozora and Naruto glanced at eachother and backed up further, slowly heading toward the exit of the forest.

((Can you be Aozora? A little antisocial, and defiant... it's easy.))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 01:24 AM

ooc
I can't play characters unless they're canons or my own, sorry.
;o

Sasuke didn't stiffen, didn't cry out, and didn't do anything to show he noticed the sword at his throat. Not even the smirk faltered. "You going to kill me, Your Majesty?" The tone that was used clearly voiced his pleasure. Sarcasm was evident, as well. "Hrm?"

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-06-2008, 03:01 AM

Aozora was confused, though Naruto just sighed again, imagining what he would be doing if he were back at home. "Excuse me... but the forest is almost totally gone, and Now Aozora-chan's begining to fade... we should get out of here."

Itachi eyed the two a second, noted that Naruto was right, and simply reached out and poked his younger brother's forehead. Then he whispered, so softly only cat ears would pick it up, "Sorry, Sasuke. We'll go now... Then I'm dressing for battle." Itachi began walking out of the forest, they were actually quite close to the exit, and said as he did so, "Come... We must go to the castle. Ace, you go ahead. Tell them we have... company."
================================================== ====

Aozora nodded, took back he katana, for a second she purred over it as though it were her child, causeing Naruto to sweatdrop, then took off. She ran with the ease that the elite card soldiers were trained for, skiping over rocks with ease, long-coat blowing out behind her. She was thinking to herself as she ran 'I wonder why the Queen has cat ears, like the Cheshire's... oh well. I should move fast.' She sped up. She was out of the forest and on the trail before she knew it, running past the Mad Hatter and March Hare, who grabbed her, but she punched them on the head and continued. Past the Wallrus, the white rabbit's house, rebuilt, the carpenter... Until she reached the castle, Gaurds standing at attention.
================================================== ====

Itachi continued to walk, although he quickened his pace, annoyed at the fact he had chosen to wear high-heels... and cursing the fact he got so bored he dressed as a girl and go elected to be 'Queen of Hearts'. He actually did not like his post; it mean't he didn't get to train with his brother for the royal gaurd when he first started the post, and after his younger brother ran away, it mean't he couldn't visit anymore. And to top that off, he was running out of excuses not to arrest the Cheshire Cat, or punish him, or kill him. It was down right annoying.

Naruto followed reluctantly, not really wanting to willingly go with Itachi anywhere, even in another world, and also not wanting to stay in the forest. He was wondering what was up with Kyuubi as well... Who was Kyuubi in this world? Or was Kyuubi still inside him? If so, why didn't the annoying fox speak? It was quite confusing. He also had not missed the looks that Itachi kept giving him, on of someone that had a slight crush. Apparently he picked up on intrest from other men better than interest from Hinata.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 10:08 PM

Sasuke stiffened, eyes shut tightly as Itachi prodded him in the forehead. It wasn't only that action that made him feel uncomfortable, but the name he'd used, as well. He didn't go by that name anymore. It was Cheshire Cat. Or just Cat or Cheshire alone. Much more convenient.
"Hn," the older Uchiha received a grunt in reply. The raven wasn't in a very good mood anymore.

Everything really was disappearing, the younger Uchiha noted anxiously. Some trees were barely visible; and the forest had taken on a noticeably dead look. No birds were fluttering around. The Hatter and Hare were probably already evacuated awhile ago, as Sasuke heard no music or singing in their direction.
This sucked.

The Cat sped up to match Naruto's pace. "This wasn't happening until you came," he breathed. Though his tone didn't betray him, his words were obviously accusatory. Coal hued eyes latched onto the blond.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 10:10 PM

ooc
I got seven on the Mary-Sue Litmus Test. I need to make Emil more exciting. I just don't know where to role play him at, to figure him out.
x_x

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-07-2008, 12:17 AM

"Trust me... This isn't nearly as strange as some things that can happen." Naruto said this while picturing the mask underneath Kakashi's mask, Gaara when he fought him, man, he had looked freaky! He also pictured some of the things that happened to him when he was younger, then the seal with Kyuubi inside it. Because this wasn't his world, he said under his breath, "A dissapearing forest can be fixed... A giant, annoying fox sealed in you can't... if you try to fix it, ya die.."