Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-20-2014, 02:36 PM

Adon kept sipping on his hot cocoa. He attacked his sweeties as he finally got up and walked to his room getting ready. He came back out dressed simply with his backpack on his back. He walked over to the table as he attack his hot cocoa and sweeties again. He looked around as he walked to the fridge and opening it looking to see what he needed to buy. He turned as he heard his phone falling of the nightstand from all the text messing. He shook his head shutting the door knowing he didn' want to look at his phone right now. He went back to his sweets enjoying them as he poured himself more hot cocoa. He enjoyed his hot cocoa pouring more finishing off the cup he had just poured. He loved hot cocoa and when he was nervous he could go through it like it was water.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-20-2014, 02:58 PM

Kira kept on singing like a little girl while she got dressed. She had only ever sung like this before when she had found out that her parents planned to take her to a concert of the New York Philharmonic on her birthday. It was a sign to anyone who knew her well, that if she sang like a little girl incessantly, it meant that she was happy. And Kira was feeling very happy. She did not know the reason but she was too busy feeling happy to question herself. Usually it took her about an hour to realize that she was happy.

She had a quick bite from her apple pie and, finally getting dressed, she opened her room door and went out to see Adon there, fully ready and sipping hot cocoa. "I'm ready. When do we leave?" she asked.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 12-21-2014 at 04:48 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2015, 10:04 AM

Adon looked up as he finished off his cup of hot cocoa. He cleaned up his mess and looked to her as he headed to the door. "How about now if your ready. " He said as he waited for her to join him. Once they reached the ground floor he quickly moved through the crowd as he made his way out of the door. He had his own list as he pulled it out trying to figure out where they needed to go first. "Lets get your instrument first and then we can get the other stuff. " He said as he looked up in time to see a poll and avoided it. He looked around as he saw the garage just off campus. He headed right for it as he pulled out a set of simple silver keys with a remote on it to lock and unlock his car. He hurried inside of the garage and quickly made his way to a white honda accord. His family had surprised him with it along the sides where a black dragon a copy of their family Katana on the hood in black. It stood out more than blended in he wouldn't have pimped out his own car however he couldn't deny them the joy of doing so. His family had offered to get him a better car one more impressive however he had worked hard to buy this one. Not many people would approve of his car from his upbringing however he worked hard for his car and loved it because he had worked so hard for it. He had blocked out all the questions and looks from the other students up to this point as he looked around for Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-01-2015, 11:09 AM

Kira got lost in her dreamworld again for a few moments when Adon left her to go get his car out. Her happy mood dissipated to a regular pleasant one. She sat down on a nearby rock, waiting for him. She let her mind drift off to her home, the place that she was already missing very much. She wondered what her parents were doing at that very moment. Her mother was probably cooking. She was almost always cooking or singing. Otherwise, she would be helping Kira's dad out in his job in some way or the other.

Kira's daydreams did not last long. She saw a car coming out of the garage. The car stopped in front of her and the door opened. Kira was about to get up to go into the car when she realized that the car wasn't Adon's. There was someone else in the driving seat. Noticing this, Kira assumed that the driver was waiting for someone else. The driver got out of his car and walked up to her. "Say, you're a pretty little thing. Wanna hop in for a ride?" the boy asked her.
"N-no thanks, I-I need to go somewhere else." Kira silently berated herself. What was she doing being so nice to the guy? She needed to take a stand and tell the guy to mind his own business. Her fear of tall guys wasn't helping things.

"Now, come on, don't be shy. There's lots of places we can go. Where do you wanna go, the beach? The lake? Maybe the aquarium?" he sat down on the rock right next to her. Kira got slightly flustered. "E-excuse me, I-I already said I don't w-want to." she said, but without much conviction. Her voice was shaking pretty badly. She edged away from him but he came closer. Looking around desperately, she saw Adon's car coming out of the garage. She jumped off the rock to go to the car, but the guy held her wrist, not letting her go. Kira let out a little scream, wrenched her hand out of the guy's grip and ran toward Adon's car and got in. Trembling slightly, she looked at Adon and said,"I'm sorry, did I take too long? I got... lost." She gave a nervous chuckle.

(Happy New Year Chello )

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-01-2015 at 01:20 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2015, 01:54 PM

Adon was shocked by what he saw as he jumped out of the car and threw the guy up against the wall before he knew what he had done. He punched the man dead center sending the man screaming to the ground as blood went everywhere from the broken nose he had just acquired. "Apologies to her you piece of scum!" He yelled as the man tried his best to just stand up trying to keep away from Adon's reach. The man screamed out sorry as between his own screams of pain as the man quickly made it to his own car falling into it and quickly driving off. Adon yelled after the guy as he walked back to his own car looking at Kira. "Are you alright?" He said hoping she was alright. He couldn't believe what he had just saw. He had never seen such scum around the school. He would let the dean know about this however he was more worried about Kira.

He tried to calm down as he put the car into drive trying to keep his speed within the limits. He kept calm as he drove glancing over at her. "I'm so sorry. I promise to stay by you side from now own. We have never had such scum. " He said as he finally saw the shop they where looking for. He parked the car as he sat there quietly waiting to see if Kira was alright ro now.

(Happy New Year to you as well CycloneKira!!!!!! IF you still want to do another rp we can just let me know!)

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-02-2015, 03:35 PM

Adon hadn't replied to Kira as she got into the car. Kira could only watch as Adon got out of the car and started beating the crap out of the guy who'd bothered her and screaming at him to apologize to her. Suddenly, the idea of Adon training to become a samurai not only did not seem as funny anymore, it scared her. Kira was still trembling from the encounter. She was not in her right mind, else she would definitely have stopped Adon from getting into a fight.

When Adon returned to the car, Kira was still trembling slightly. There was silence in the car as both of them tried to calm down. Kira took deep breaths, trying to stop herself from shaking. This had never happened to her before. It hadn't even occurred to her that something like this could happen. She cursed herself for not listening to her mother when she lectured her about safety. Hadn't she always said to pay attention to the surroundings? Kira resolved to be alert at all times to avoid more instances like this one. And something needed to be done about her "tall-guy-o-phobia", something drastic.

Adon broke the silence by asking Kira if she was okay. "I'm fine. I was a little shaken before, but I'm okay now. I seriously hope nothing like that happens again," she said with a slight shudder. And then, it hit her. As if she had been struck by lightning.

"You got into a fight!!!!" she yelped. "What if that weirdo goes to the Dean, you could get into trouble!" Kira was finding it hard not to worry. She decided that if Adon got into trouble, she'd back him up by saying that he'd been trying to protect her. She thought this with a sort of grim determination, as the car reached the store.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-02-2015 at 03:41 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-02-2015, 04:31 PM

Adon turned as he heard her looking at her rather surprised. He couldn't help but laugh as he saw her determination come out in full force. She went from kitten to tiger it was quiet a sight to see. He turned looking at her as he laughed and could only shake his head. "You really are something you know that. You should save some of that determination for your classes. I'm not worried about it. I will talk to the Dean about it. Now if you are done being upset witch apparently you are lets go pick out your instrument. " He said as he smiled looking at her hoping she was honestly ok. "You are ok honestly? You don't really like guys do you? You seem rather timid around them. Is there a reason why you get so timid around guys?" He said honestly more curious than anything.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-03-2015, 06:38 AM

Kira sighed and turned to answer Adon. "It's not about guys exactly. It's more like, tall guys. I've been timid around tall guys for as long as I can remember. And trust me, my height doesn't really help things. Everybody else is towering over "little ol' me". Now that I think about it, it's purely psychological." she said as she realized her stupidity. How could she be swayed by something like that? And for so long. It took somebody's questioning her about her fear for her to realize that it was quite unnecessary. "But that's at an end now. No more getting scared of big, mean boys. And if they bother me again, they get a fist to the face! Or the chest, if I can't reach the face."

Kira opened the door and jumped out of the car as it stopped, full of excitement of getting her new violin. "Are you getting a new instrument too?" she asked, more to change the subject than anything else. She'd unwittingly brought up her height and did not want to continue it in any way. She looked at Adon, waiting for his answer.

(Yeah Chello can we start another RP? The Bad Boy/Good Girl seems cool)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-03-2015 at 07:15 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-03-2015, 12:57 PM

Adon shook his head to let her know that he wasn't. "No today is all about you. So the only one getting new instrument is you today. The man here has been working on internments for over sixty years. He does the best job and gives us a discount." He said as he grinned at her locking the car up as he leaded the way into the store. He held the door open for her as they walked in happy to see that the store had modernized again. He smiled as the workers waved at him and he walked to the back where the string instruments where. He noticed that there where a lot of students there he ignored their looks as he wondered to where the electric guitars where. He picked up one of the new models as he began to play one of the other seniors quickly joined him on drums. The two started singing some fall out boy sounding really good as they jammed out. He couldn't help but smile this was his passion and what bought him happiness.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-03-2015, 05:15 PM

Kira watched the musicians do their stuff and noticed that Adon had started to walk towards the guitar section of the store. He seemed to be getting pulled towards them. Smiling to herself, she asked the old man at the counter where she could find the violins. The man smiled and told her where to go. "If you'll allow me, I would really like to help you choose one." he said. Thanking him politely, she followed him into the violin section of the store, where she was awestruck by the beauty of the instruments on display. Each violin was perfectly carved, and it looked as though the luthier had taken great pains in making each one. Kira wouldn't have been surprised if each one had taken half a year to get made into the wooden forms of perfection that they were now.

"Here we are. I must say that, in my not so humble opinion, these violins are the ultimate landmarks of my store. I even carved a few of them myself," he said with a chuckle. He went around trying to decide which of the violins would best suit a musical prodigy who was just starting to learn to play the violin.

Kira's eyes fell on a violin in the corner of the room. As though she were being pulled by a magnet, she was drawn to where it stood and, gingerly, she removed it from its stand. "Good choice, young lady!" the old man chortled. "I suppose musical instincts are the same wherever you go. That violin is the last violin that I carved, two years ago. Unfortunately, I am no longer in a condition to make any more. Are you decided on this one, my dear?" Kira nodded. "Yes," she replied. The old man nodded in approval and took the violin to the counter, as Kira followed.

At the counter, Kira saw Adon still watching the musicians at play. She called out to him to let him know that she was done picking her instrument.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-07-2015 at 01:03 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-09-2015, 06:44 AM

Adon looked up as he heard his name coming back to earth as he saw Kira. He hung his head as he realized he did it again and quickly rushed to the counter as he looked at Kira's new instrument. He smiled as he looked at the craftsmanship then looked to the elderly gentleman who arched a brow at him. "I'm sorry I got carried away again. I will try and get better." he said as he turned hearing a commotion just behind them. He turned away as he honestly tried to put Kira first this was a big deal for her. The man smiled as he looked to Kira. Adon spoke up as he gave the man the list of items they both needed for classes and the other items Kira would need for her new instrument. He gave the man his student ID and then pulled out his student card as the man nodded and swiped it wrapping everything up for them.

Adon took the bags as he left Kira to pick up her own instrument knowing she would enjoy doing so. He turned around only to find Monica behind him. He was surprised as he watched Monica looked over at Kira and just roll her eyes as she laughed looking at him. "Oh, look it's Adon hanging around the freshmen scum. I heard her mother was a home wrecker just like her daughter. I hope her mother looks better. I must say they just let any street musicians in don't they now days. " Monica said as she looked directly at Kira. Her eyes then shifted back to Adon as she smiled. " Don't worry ally cat you'll be back home shortly." She said as she leaned in and kissed Adon passionately on the lips grabbing hims by his shirt collar.

Adon quickly pulled away from Monica's embrace as he couldn't believe how she was acting. He looked to Kira as he gently took her hand pulling her along with him as he quickly headed out of the store. He tried to unlock the door and open the trunk as he threw the stuff he in it. He turned as he saw Monica following them as he looked to Kira." Please get in the car and just ignored her. " He said hoping that Kira didn't choose to stand up for herself now. It would be better if she would let her talent speak for it's self. Though with women it was a crap shoot what they would do.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-09-2015, 12:55 PM

Kira simply turned away smacked her forehead lightly and shook her head as she heard Monica go on with her continuous insulting attitude towards Kira. That girl was persistent, she thought. Was this going to be the reaction she got everywhere? She got through most of the insults except for the part where Monica insulted her mother. At that moment, Kira's face and voice underwent a change. There was a quality about them which could almost be described as dangerous. She looked the senior straight in the eye and said, "My mother is someone you know nothing about. And, for obvious reasons, I intend to keep it that way. But, you should know to shut up about people you don't know. Insult me all you want, I don't care. But make a move towards my mother, and I won't be so nice to you." She walked up to Monica. "Is that clear?" Monica seemed so surprised by this change in attitude, that she simply nodded and said, "Okay," in a somewhat meek voice. Kira smiled at her and walked to the car to get in.

As she got in, she turned to Adon and apologized to him. "I'm sorry about that. I know you told me to ignore her and everything, but she insulted my mother. I couldn't let that slide, could I?" she looked at him, somewhat pleadingly.

Lady Chello

Old 01-15-2015, 03:24 AM

"And you'll pay for that later. She isn't one to take to any threat lightly." He said knowing Monica would now look into Kira's family and dig up as much dirt as she could even if it wasn't there. "Any how lets get some food and finish our shopping. We have music to practice. " He said knowing they needed as much help as they could.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-16-2015, 05:22 AM

Kira nodded in agreement and asked, "Do you want to eat first or finish shopping?" She looked at her watch. "It's 01:45 pm." She hoped Adon was hungry, because, for some reason, she was starving.

Immediately her mind wandered off to her home, as usual, where her mother would make all sorts of things. Pizza for her dad's birthday, potato waffles for Astra's, chocolate tarts for Damian's, spaghetti for Kira's...

Oh my God, it's my birthday in three weeks! Kira realized with a jolt. But she wasn't at home anymore. She would have to celebrate it at school. Kira felt a little tearful at the thought of not being able to celebrate her birthday with her parents. But she swallowed the lump in her throat and looked out the window.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-16-2015 at 06:29 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 02-05-2015, 04:46 AM

Adon was about to answer her when he saw her face. He could tell something was on her mind. " We can go eat." he said not sure if he should bring up what was on her mind. He decided to let her be as he drove them to one of the local dinners. He parked the car and got out making sure to open the door for her. "The food here is great just not so good for your waist if you care about such things." He said knowing most of the girls he met cared about how skinny they were. "I'm sure the run from music to theory will keep you in shape. The two are about a football field apart and they give you about ten minuets to get there. Hope you like Theory it will be one of your longest classes. I hated Theory and still do."

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-06-2015, 06:16 AM

Kira thought for a moment. "Theory has always interested me, so I guess it will be okay." She walked into the diner that Adon had taken them to and was immediately greeted by all kinds of aromas that cheered her up and made her feel even hungrier than before. She couldn't wait to start eating. She honestly didn't care about how skinny she was. She had enough common sense to know that only celebrities had the time to maintain that kind of figure and even they had to go through intense workouts all the time.

The two of them picked a table and sat down. "Seeing how I know nothing about this place why don't you order?" she said, looking at the menu. She turned to the desserts section to look at what the place had. She froze when she saw they had apple pie. Usually, Kira exercised some control over her eating habits, purely to refrain from hogging, but apple pie was her weakness. She put the menu card away and began humming to herself.

(Lady Chello: OMG why is everyone forgetting their RPs? Is everyone else also writing exams?)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 02-14-2015 at 01:00 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 02-18-2015, 11:23 PM

Adon stared at her hearing her request. He honestly wasn't use to a girl wanted him to order for them. "You really are different from most girls I have every met. Most would not approve of any man daring to order for them. However I'm sure it's how the guy handles himself when doing so. I can understand where most girls would be upset with a guy for ordering for them without even asking their opinion. I don't honestly know you that well and I don't feel it's fair for me to order for you. I know you have a sweat tooth like I do. But we need to eat something besides sweets. If you can learn the pieces I wrote and ace the first performance we'll do a sweet night on me. I was thinking this weekend we could head down to spend sometime with your cousins. I already arranged it with them. The girl was a little to happy she squealed the whole time." He said as he looked at the menu before speaking again.

" I set it up the other night after.... I figured you need some practice and you seem to be really close with them. It looks to be a win, win to me. Besides our classes wont be so intense the first week. That will give me time to get our drummer here and moved in. As for the food how about we just order some different items and try them. " He said he smiled seeing one of the waiters. He placed the order for seven different top menu items for them to try.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-20-2015, 11:54 AM

Kira understood why Adon didn't feel comfortable ordering for her. Astra herself had said that she didn't like it when her date just ordered dinner without asking for her opinion. She had even dumped a few guys like that, saying that if they didn't care for your opinion at a date, they probably wouldn't care about your opinion in life.

Kira's brain stopped functioning when Adon told her that he'd arranged for them to visit Damian and Astra on the weekend. She jumped up from her seat and wrapped him in a bear hug and squealed like a little chipmunk. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!!!" She was so happy that she didn't even notice that the other customers were staring at her. She went back to her seat and watched Adon as he ordered lunch for them. She hummed a jaunty tune for the rest of the meal and couldn't bring herself to stop smiling..

Lady Chello

Old 02-22-2015, 02:17 AM

Adon blushed slightly as Kira hugged him. He quickly contained himself as he ignored the others stares. He sipped on his glass of water as he lessen to Kira's tune she was humming. Before he knew it he was making a complementary beat using the table as a drum. He started using their spoons and beating on it as he quickly looked up seeing the waiter standing at their table with their food. He smiled as he put the spoons down and looked at all the food that had came out for them.

"I ordered way to much I hope you don't mind left overs. " He said as he fixed himself a plate of the different things. " So what is the plan boss? After this we need to go get the rest of our things and all of those I believe we can get at the school. I can show you to your classes...I mean our classes." He said quickly correcting himself remembering that they had most of the same classes. "Do you know anyone here?" He asked wondering if she had some friends here.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-22-2015, 11:56 AM

Kira smiled as Adon joined her with his spoon. Before long, the two of them were working together harmoniously to create their own tune. She wondered whether their future sessions would be as compatible.

Kira looked up at the waiter as he came with the food. "That's okay, leftovers are okay. Besides, I've seen enough of your appetite to know you have a pretty big one." she said with a smile.

Kira remembered how easily she'd got lost earlier and nodded. "That we should do. I can't afford to get lost too often so I'll have to remember the routes." she said. "Yes, I do know someone here. I don't know if you've met him. His name is Theodore and he's in junior year."

Lady Chello

Old 02-25-2015, 08:36 PM

Adon just laughed as he heard her. "I had hoped you hadn't noticed that." He said as he hung his head and just smiled. "Well at least you know I eat." He said as he looked up again hearing her and simply nodded. He was enjoying his food once again when he heard her last statement about knowing someone at the school. " I hope that he wont mind if I borrow you. I have heard of him but as far as knowing him, I'm sorry to say I don't. I spend most of my time in my own classes or out doing different shows. I'm not really one for staying in one place for long. There is to much out in the world. I love going to different places and learning from the masters there. I'm here this year just to find a new member to add to my band and then I'll be off next year touring the world again. Maybe he'll ask you out to the junior dance. By the way you said his name it's easy to see you care for him. He would be a better fit for a girl like you than someone like me. I just hope he wont mind me steeling you for this year. You need someone stable, funny, safe, kind, compassionate, and..." He stopped as he felt anger grow inside of him as he thought about the man from earlier.

He clinched his fork still wanting to turn the guy into a puddle for daring to touch Kira. He blushed as he thought of their kiss making him lower his head even more. He didn't understand why he was having flashbacks and why he felt this way around her. He was right she deserved someone else. No one really wanted to be with someone like him. The thought of the man and then their Kiss wouldn't leave him alone as he sat there. He stopped eating as he put his fork down and finally requested a box for his own food. He fixed his togo box and waited for Kira to finish her meal before paying for it. He made sure he got her a apple pie to go before he finally got up, and headed back to the car.

Something was wrong with him. He couldn't finish what he had wanted to say she needed in a guy. All he could think off was the man and then the kiss. He was angry and strangely felt possessive over Kira. The thought of her with another guy even her friend he had learned about made him think of the man from earlier. If anyone hurt her he would hurt them. He wasn't sure if he wanted her out of his sights again. And maybe for now she didn't need to be around any other guys. He kept quiet on the drive back to the school. He pulled back into the parking garage and gathered all of their things. He waited for her opening her door for her making sure she would be safe. " Don't worry I'll beat anyone that hurts you. Besides I'm sure that fool wont try that again. " He said trying to be kind and sensitive to her feelings. "I don't know your friend that well. Maybe we should have him over and I should get to know him." He finally said to Kira not sure he really liked the idea of her with another guy. However she wasn't his and he couldn't tell her not to speak or be near another guy. That was past her control as it was his own. Though he would keep a better eye on her from know one. Besides Tank would be here soon and would be happy to keep a eye on her as well.

" Let's drop everything we have here off by our room then head out to our classes." He suggested hoping that she would be ok with that idea. " We have a lot of stuff and not to mention some food items. I'm sure hat you wouldn't want your food getting spoiled from being out to long." He said as he tried to smile at her.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-26-2015, 11:19 AM

Kira listened to him as he went on about what she needed in a guy. "I don't know about that," she said. "I mean, Theodore is my family friend, and we're like brother and sister. He might be protective but I think he knows who you are and that you're a nice guy." She smiled at him. She remembered her conversation with Theodore the other day, and he'd said that he knew that Adon had a pretty good reputation. He said that compared to the other sophomores he knew, Adon was decent. It was because of hat statement that Kira had warmed up to Adon so quickly. Of course, there was also Adon's behavior itself. She felt comfortable around him already. It was an achievement for both - Kira's for warming up to him, and Adon's for getting her to warm up to him.

She looked at him as he trailed off and didn't finish his sentence. She wondered if she should ask him what happened, but then she dropped it. Though it was true that they'd warmed up to each other, Kira wasn't sure he'd be willing to share his feelings with her just yet. She knew she wouldn't. It was natural. They'd only met three days ago. She was somewhat worried, though, when he said nothing for the entire ride back to school.

She got out as Adon opened the door for her. She smiled as he said he wouldn't let anyone touch her. "Oh, I won't let anyone touch me again," she said, with a somewhat dangerous glint in her eye. It was funny how one question from Adon had changed the way she looked at her fear of tall men. She sounded authoritative enough when he was talking to Damian. How different could anyone else be? "Sure!" she said as Adon suggested they let Theodore come over sometime. "I'm sure he'd like to meet you." She took his advice and put all the food items in the fridge. She asked him to wait for a moment as she went into her room and got out a notepad and a pencil, to jot down the room numbers, the routes and such.

As they went out, Kira spotted Theodore a few feet away. She turned to Adon. "That's Theo over there, Adon. Let me introduce you. Theo! Over here!" she called out. Theodore spotted them and waved, his face breaking into a smile as he walked over to them. "Hey Kira, how's it going?" he greeted her and turned to Adon. "You must be her room mate, Adon. Nice to meet you. I'm Theodore, Kira's family friend." He smiled.

Lady Chello

Old 02-26-2015, 11:02 PM

Adon just followed he arched a brow seeing that look she gave him. He was never sure with her. She really was night and day at times though he had to admit he kinda like the contrast. He kept close to her as they walked and glared at any guy who looked towards them as the walked. He was happy to see most quickly vanish till Kira said Theodore was there. He kept his place beside Kira as he gave a slight bow to Theodore and tried to smile and be friendly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Theodore. Kira has talked about you. Did she tell you she got her first violin today? " He said trying to be polite and find common ground with him. "We are on our way to find our classes. Do you want to join us? " He asked knowing it would make Kira happy to have someone she knew with them.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 03-20-2015, 12:07 PM

Kira was excited at the prospect of having Theo go with them, and Theodore was about to say something when his phone rang. He rolled his eyes as he fished it out and looked at the caller. "Excuse me," he said and picked up. Kira watched him talk as his eyebrows furrowed and he finally hung up. Theodore sighed. "Sorry about that," he said apologetically. "I would have been happy to accompany the two of you but something just came up." He held up his phone. "I'll have to take a rain check. Besides the two of you're gonna have to get to know each other better, now that you're roommates, and I know that if I'm around, Kira will only talk to me." He gave a slight chuckle as Kira punched him on the shoulder. "That is not true!" she protested. "Is too," Theodore responded. He hugged her from the side. "I'll see you later, Kira." He turned to Adon. "Nice to meet you, Adon." He bowed and walked away.

Kira turned to Adon. "Let me tell you right now, that if you get to know Theo well, he may start telling you stuff about me. When that happens... it might be a good idea to ignore some of the things he says," she said looking Adon straight in the eye. Theo was a god friend but his language was sometimes... inaccurate. In fact, he was notorious for starting rumors when he was in high school, without meaning to. "So, shall we start?" she asked.

Lady Chello

Old 03-20-2015, 09:09 PM

Adon was lost in thought as he snapped out of it looking to Kira. He simply nodded as he started showing her around the school. He kept his eyes on Kira and the others making sure no one got to close. Honestly he wasn't sure why he felt so up tight today. He couldn't wait to get back home and practice some of his music. He knew Tank would be here soon he hoped that kira would melt into their band well. However he wasn't so sure yet. If he was lucky maybe Monica would go after Tank instead. He felt his mood start to turn darker the more he thought about how things had changed for him lately. He wasn't sure it was such a great idea to have come back this semester. However he had to admit Kira was a really sweet girl. He looked to her after a while wondering if they had seen all the classrooms and major places of the school. "Did we hit everything that you need to know?"