PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 04:40 AM

Arie:
:0 Hey Arie dear! How are you?
And my birthday was...a mix really. But mostly it was good, very good. Better than any other birthday i had, although...i don't know if that's necessarily good as well, all my birthdays previously were crap xD'

Blueblackrose:
Ooo...wow, a sixth set? o.o That's alot of chocolates you've collected then! :0 Haha, it should be second nature to all women ;0 Although i do know some that can't maulti-task -chuckles-

You sure did! And it's up to you really. I might even upgrade you to a fully coloured headshot if i have the time, or get carried away ;0

Arie
:D

Old 02-17-2008, 04:46 AM

Woah XD
Care to spare me some details? ;0
<33

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 02-17-2008, 04:57 AM

Hello, PK! =D

I will not be on for long today. But just dropping in to say hie before I leave for the airport. ^^

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-17-2008, 05:00 AM

@ PK: Yup. I'm a chocolate collecting fiend. I had over 200 yesterday, but I went on a spending spree since no more items were going to be released.

That it should.

Alright. I'll decide before I disappear for the night, lol. That would be nice if you did, but you really don't have to.

Do you draw anthropomorphs?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 05:14 AM

Arie:
Hrm...the details of my recent birthday yesterday or the details of my previous birthdays which were all crap? xD' <3

Ironic_Depressions:
Eee...you're going home now? I thought you might've already been on your way, lol. How are you doing m'dear? <333

And i hope we can talk after you arrive home! :0

Blueblackrose:
...o.o OMG. 200 chocolates is heaps! Er, well not unless you want to collect lots and lots of sets but then again it is enough to go quite a few sets all the same o.o Haha, i think everyone would be outraged if a new event item come out and then noone had chocolates to spend on it xD

<3

xD Sounds good to me. And yup yup, i can definitely draw anthropomorphs (or anthros, as every artist calls them for short xD).

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-17-2008, 05:21 AM

@blueblackrose:
That is a LOT of chocolates to have. O__o;

@PK:
lol Yes. I am fine. Just had some grapes to eat before the flight.

But of course!
The flight would be eight hours though. The event would most probably be over already the next time I come online. xD

I have about an hour left to stay online. ^^

Moomoo is not on now. I wanted to pass her something... >_<;

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 05:24 AM

@ PK: Heh that's the point of having lots of chocolates. I get all kinds of extra sets for my charity and maybe a few to sell off later on. I think so too.

Ok, because I'm considering having you draw my one OC. I figured that, but didn't really know for sure. Where I use to study art at they didn't really encourage you to do you own then and develop your own unique style. They hated anime style art. They wanted you to make abstract and realistic art all the time, but you had to do it their way. I hate most abstract art and it was torture doing some of the assignments.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 05:37 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
I agree. 200 chocolates is ALOT D : Lol. Would be seriously crazy to see someone with like 600 though...o.o OMG xD

xD Aww...well i'm very glad to hear that. And wow, eight hours is quite a while. What are you going to do during the flight? Usually whenever i go overseas or on a long flight i read, or play games. I don't sleep at all unless it's like 12 hours or more of flight, but even then sometimes i don't sleep xD Haha.

Ooo..darn. And true, but we can always chat in one of our own threads and have fun then xD I plan on doing a special after party in my quest and Exchange thread to give out freebies and stuff xD <3

An hour is plenty of time! ...Sort of. Time always seems to slip by me when i'm online, lmao xD'

Aww no...wait, who's Moomoo? Or do you mean Whitebeast? xD

Blueblackrose:
xDDD I know, i know. I just...wow, it's alot of chocolates to have. And that's a very good idea actually...i hope i have some to sell and try and get my funds back up and high enough again so that i can bid on the Valentine's Day Hairpin D : I bought the Pure Hatred Wings by the way!

xD Well i don't mind which one i draw really. And hum...well i can draw in a variety of styles so if you want something different to anime then that's fine with me. I can do anime, realism, anime x realism mix (which i suppose is semi-realism xD), cartoon and so forth ^^

Eee...i know how you feel. I have had so many friends that have had to go through all of that. I would seriously kick all those teachers, i mean...why? It's a style in it's own right and it isn't any less hard than any other style >0

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 02-17-2008, 05:49 AM

@PK:
600 would be crazy. X__x;

I managed 50 once, in another event. But I spent it all shortly after. lol

Yes, eight hours is. But if I managed eight hours alone coming here, going back shouldn't be much of a problem. I would most probably be sleeping during the duration of the flight, anyway. Hehe
If I can't sleep, I can always draw. The aeroplane was amazing stable enough to draw on board when I was in the flight on the way here. O_o

I have been neglecting all other threads except for the event threads here. lol
But it is because of my lack of time. *more excuses*
I would be going on a mass reply when I return. xD
And that's good to hear. I will surely swing by!

An hour is very short time. I thought it was a lot of time too. But in places like this, you would be having so much time just goes by so quickly. *__*

lol Yesh, white. xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 05:51 AM

@ PK: That it is. Though I'm not like some of the other people. I know during the winter event there were some people that go 20+ item sets. Now that is insane. Yeah, though the sets aren't going for much yet. Yay you got your wings.

I would like you to draw Fiaria. I'll PM you links to reference pictures and other details. You choose the style you want to use because I don't care which on you use.

I can understand the focus on realism because drawing still-lifes and what you see help you with perspective. I just don't understand the focus on abstract art, because abstract can be anything and everything. I mean you can just pile up a whole bunch of stuff and say look I made an abstract sculpture. I also didn't understand the whole you must do things the way I do them. If you do them a different way or you make something that I don't like forget getting a good grade. My one teacher hated cats so you'd get graded down if you used cats in your photos and artwork.

EDIT: I'm going to call it a night. Bye everyone.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-17-2008, 06:53 AM

Happy birthday and Happy V-day :)

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 07:37 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
I know, eh? :0 Although it would be cool to get that many xD

And hum...i managed to get that much for the Winter event but not this one ;_; I think i'm having alot of bad luck getting the chocolates for this event, lol.

Mmm...true, i was just curious as to what you do to spend the time away on a long airplane flight though xD And hrm...wait, so when is your flight exactly? 6PM? I assume that would mean...you'd arrive back home at 2AM my time? xD

xDDD I know what you mean! I love drawing during flights. It's just so much fun and yeah, an airplane is almost always stable. Unless of course, there's turbulence but thankfully on the flights i've been on there's been little of that xD

The other threads? Oh wait, you mean my other threads and the just the Quest, Art Shop and Exchange forums in general xD

A mass reply sounds like fun, although....all that typing would probably very much kill my fingers and then some D :

<3 If you do, you'll probably get a gift xD

Ah...very true o.o And haha, you mean because you have so much to do? xD

xP

Blueblackrose:
...Oh. Em. Gee. 20 sets is alot! That's like...500 or more snowflakes or something, isn't it? o.o Wow...crazy. And well if i do get extras i'll be waiting until after the event in order to sell them xD

Yay! Now i need to save up in order to bid on the Valentine's Day Hairpin D :

Okay then, and that would be awesome Blue dear! I'll get to work on it as soon as possible xD

Mmm...well whilst it's true that realism is the basis of drawing in any other style, it isn't necessarily the best style out of all of them xD Andi agree with you on the abstract art. That's so stupid to place so much importance on something where you could just draw a dot and then call it art o.o I mean...wow, it's a dot x.o; And suddenly i'm reminded of that dot on a white canvas that sold for millions. Why on Earth did someone buy it? I have...absolutely no idea >o

What the fudge. That teacher has serious issues then. You need to grade artwork based on how well it is carried out, not the subject matter : x

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 02-17-2008, 07:39 AM

Hello! xD
I think I just bought like 70% of all the event commons.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 07:52 AM

Kaze-bear:
Thankyou so much Kaze-bear! And happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! :0 <3

Spanish Leek Squared:
Holy smoe...how on Earth did you manage that?! D : I mean...seriously. I thought you were saving up for the old Valentine's Day or St Patrick's event items? o.o Or couldn't you resist? xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-17-2008, 07:54 AM

xD There is a method to my madness.

More like logic, but anyway.

I plan to sell all these commons for 60-75% after the event. Or if I really need to gold, sell them back to the store for the same price I bought them. xD;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 08:07 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Ohhh...okay then. I gotcha. I was going to do the same, well not with so many items but yeah...but then i thought about the fact that i wouldn't be able to bid on the Valentine's Day Hairpin so i decided not to...even if i am very, very tempted to buy as many event store items / commons as i can because i like the way they look and i think they'd suit my avatar very well D :

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-17-2008, 08:11 AM

xD; Well, I was also wanting to buy lots of items. Now I can make lots of new avatars. XD;

I know i'll have to sell these soon but that doesn't matter. >w>;
It's not like i'm losing any gold.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 08:12 AM

MOOMOO IS ONLINE NOW!

And I already saw what Booboo was supposed to show.

I was in my sister's house.

My niece wouldn't want me to leave and when I did. She got mad/went pouty. Don't worry she's a manageable little girl.

Love her all the same.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-17-2008, 08:16 AM

Whitey! *glomps*

You're niece sounds cute. >w<

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 08:46 AM

Whenever I visit their house, I take a bath since their bathing system there is more efficient and I have more freedom---I often have to worry if we'll run out of water or not pos or during the bath session at home. XD;

We have a small water tank so yeah. It gets flushed out easily.

As for the niece...She borrowed her mom's brush and kept brushing my hair. She's only 3 but she tries anyway...

Did pretty well for a kid though.

And when we announced we had to leave she said sure as long as Auntie would be left behind. ;D

Auntie = White.

-giggles-

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 AM

Oh, okay. xD

Thats so cute. >w<
xD; I wish we had a cute little kid in my family.
All of them are older than me.. Dx

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 AM

I didn`t winneee. :'<
I choose boxee 7! 8D <3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 09:12 AM

-rolls around laughing-

WAHAHAHAHA!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

Spanish Leek Squared