*^_^*

Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 PM

• The OOC for Devilish Jewels and where to post character applications :D

The forms:

Character Application!:
    Code:
    Username: Your username
    Character name: The name of your character
    Species: Angel/Demon/Fallen Angel/ Vampire/etc.
    Level: Where they'll live/should live. (don't nesseccarially stay there)
    Heaven/Hell: Where they live
    Basics: Basic Character information/Characteristics
    Information: more in depth information
    Powers/Abilities: What they can/can't do
    Appearance:

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2007, 07:04 PM

• The Characters-Hell

Jewel
  • Username: Lennifer
    Character Name: Jewel
    Level: 9
    Heaven/Hell:Hell
    Basics: Generally calm but can be irritable. Quite mellow in the way she acts, very good public speaker and motivator. Strong Willed and Stubborn. Can be Violent if angered, gets stressed sometimes. When put under extreme pressure, she goes one of two ways; Absolutely Mental, she'll kill anything in sight. Or very calm and shows of her leadership qualaties very well. She is married to lucifer and is known as his tainted bride more commonly.
    Information:
    Jewel was one of the three triplet daughters of 'mother' she fell from grace and hit hell with her husband Lucifer. After she helped build hell, along with whoever fell from heaven with her, Lucifer was sealed away never to be seen again.

Her sister Diamond was killed by God and her mother is currently being held captive, she has a vendetta against him because of it. She's not very fond of higher level angels, and calls them liars, cheaters and says that they are bloodlusting and as sinful as devils. Her sister amythest, stands by Gods side, at least sort of.

She practically Rules hell, sometimes with help from others, but she has been the leader there for an uncountable amount of time and is a very good public speaker. She tries her hardest to keep her head screwed on and look after the place and is one of the few who originally fell who is still sane.

She enjoys drinking and long showers. She suffers from a lack of sleep, and is usually too busy doing things to think about sleeping.

Powers/abilities:Physically very strong and reasonably fast and flexible. Has a lot of knowledge of Life magic, and is able to ressurect the dead, although it will cost her something of immense value. She's very good with Holy and Unholy magic in offensive means, but lacks any decent defense. . She's a good skill fighter with swords, maces and daggers.
    Appearance: [Image coming soon] Long flowing very dark brown hair which looks red in some light. 5'8" tall, Curvy build and slightly muscular in places. She has large breasts, which are a feature she exploits a lot. Doesn't always wear much clothing, and sometimes wears alchemy armour which changes for certain enviroments. Has medium sized deep orange eyes and defined features.

• Belial
    Username: Mad Hatter
    Character Name: Belial
    Level: 9
    Heaven/Hell: Hell
    Basics: Calm, Cool, Collected... sometimes.
    Information: Belial was the result of an experiement gone awry. The result was a creature with a dual personality who changed form from male to female. Belial feasted on the temptations of mind and body finding amusement in seducing unlikely demons.

Powers/abilities: Earth control (making golems and controlling physical rock), powers of Confusion, and the ability too change appearence (male to female and vice versa)

Appearance: Belial's appearence varies widely with her/his moods. Belial keeps a human appearence but her hair color and his eye color is constantly changing.

We need more demons! XD

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 AM

• The Characters-Heaven

• Robin
    Username: purplejesseh
    Species: Angel
    Level: 5th level
    Heaven/Hell: Heaven
    Basics: Can easily hide her appearance, and look like a human. She is sometimes deceptive and misleading under her natural smile. Her wings were injured a few years ago, making them useless.
    Information: She gets along with people easily, but her personality changes from time to time. It is hard to tell what her intentions are.
    Powers/Abilities: Controls whether, more specifically, wind. Able to create huge gusts of wind, or tornados. Uses a lot of energy. Also able to control objects, beings with her mind. This is not known to anyone, as she denies having this ability.
    Appearance: Short orange-red hair, medium height. Her wings are covered by her clothing.

• Llyandria

Username: SleepingPumpkin
    Character name: Llyandria
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Level: 5
    Heaven/Hell: Exiled to Earth, returned to Heaven
    Basics: Llyandria's past is largely unknown, mostly due to her name being erased from any written record and silenced by oral history.
    Information: Llyandria is a fallen angel who was exiled and imprisoned on Earth to pay for her sins against Heaven. She was recently able to escape her dismal existance and has returned to Heaven to find it mostly empty and crumbling. Anyone who knew her is gone, save maybe one or two angels who are not aware she has yet returned.
    Powers/Abilities: Ability to heal and absorb other angel's powers to use. She also wields a device on her arm that helps concentrate her powers into a more purified form of God's Wrath.
    Appearance: Pale white skin, waist length black hair, and silver eyes. 5'7" with a muscular and toned body. She normally wears silver and white clothes and little armor since her ability to heal negates the need.

Faeun

Username: I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
    Character name: Faeun
    Species: Angel
    Level: 7 Angel
    Heaven/Hell: Resides in Heaven
    Basics: A descendent of Gabriel, Faeun is what Heaven regards as a Harbinger, or a holy messanger between all worlds. She has permission to address all manner of creatures without consent or any fear of consequence.
    Information: Faeun's history in Heaven spawns back until the time of the expulsion of angels from Heaven and the creation of Hell. As a righteous angel, she follows the codes and regulations extended to her through oath and protocol. And, as a Harbinger, she is forbidden to speak of any messages she carries with those who are not involved in the context of the message indefinitely (I.E.-She is only allowed to speak to those who sent the message and those to whom the message is sent about the context of the message). While her story truly begins along the sidelines of the main story at hand, a fatal betrayal of sorts between her and her closest friend has occurred around the same time. And because of this betrayal, Faeun now finds herself compelled to rectify her actions, and help restore what little she can to the Heaven she longs to reassemble.
    Powers/Abilities: As only a Harbinger, Faeun's powers are limited. However, as a Level 7 angel, they are remarkable powers within themselves. Her two primary powers are as follows:
    A bodily weapon action that has been called by all forms of creatures, angelic, demonic, and else wise, as "Hell Hath No Fury". This action involves a defensive/offensive response within Faeun's body, and in doing so, allows an ambidexterous response, in which Faeun is able to form a bown and unlimited arrows into existance from organic matter to use at her disposal for attacking enemies.
    Her second, and more commonly used power, is what has been called "The Gift of the Siren". This allows Faeun to recite spells and subliminal messages, if neccessary, through song, which makes sense because of her uniquely gifted voice, which she has learned to hone into the power which she now controls because of her many years of limited speech or silence as a Harbinger.
    Appearance:
    Eyes: Emerald Green
    Hair: Silvery White
    Skin Tone: Olive-Caucasian
    Hair Style: Side swept bangs and the remaining hair tied into a waist length braid. Ocassionally switching to a hairstyle that allows her hair to be tied losely at the shoulders, and the remaining hair falls into a strait, level hair line that goes just a little beyond her waist. And in this hairstyle, despite being losely tied at the shoulders, all the hair remains in place of where it has been bound by a thick black strand of ribbon.
    Clothes: A simple white robe that extends between her knees and her upper thighs and is bound neatly at the waist by an elegant sash of white and silver, with hints of gold. This robe is covered by an over robe of gossamer linen, a sheer and gauzy type of material, that extends all the way down to her feet, and even trails behind her at some points in a "train" type fashion. Her feet are usually bare, as she as an ability to hover with her angelic wings, but she usually wears a pair of silver Grecian style sandals, that lace up to her mid-calves. Her only jewelry is a pendant that losely hangs on a chain and runs down the middle of her under robe. It is a Celtic Pentagram on a pewter pendant that has been passed down to her through her ancestry.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 04-26-2007, 08:31 PM

^^' In all honesty I've been watching your rp. It looks cool. I've been considering being an angel. Like a warrior one. But seeing how it was in hell for so long, I was just deciding.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-30-2007, 04:18 PM

Well now we're in Heaven so join in! XD

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 04-30-2007, 09:37 PM

My computer's being a brat at the moment. Give me a moment to read what's happened, and I'll try and see if I can later. Sorry. ^^'

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 02:49 PM

Okay :] Kewl if you can join!!! :D

Kazzy1231
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Username: Kazzy1231
Character name: Lilly
Species: Angel.
[Gender: Female
Heaven/Hell: Heaven
Powers/Abilities: Can fly

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-15-2007, 11:04 PM

Username: SleepingPumpkin
Character name: Llyandria
Species: Fallen Angel
Level: 5
Heaven/Hell: Exiled to Earth, returned to Heaven
Basics: Llyandria's past is largely unknown, mostly due to her name being erased from any written record and silenced by oral history.
Information: Llyandria is a fallen angel who was exiled and imprisoned on Earth to pay for her sins against Heaven. She was recently able to escape her dismal existance and has returned to Heaven to find it mostly empty and crumbling. Anyone who knew her is gone, save maybe one or two angels who are not aware she has yet returned.
Powers/Abilities: Ability to heal and absorb other angel's powers to use. She also wields a device on her arm that helps concentrate her powers into a more purified form of God's Wrath.
Appearance: Pale white skin, waist length black hair, and silver eyes. 5'7" with a muscular and toned body. She normally wears silver and white clothes and little armor since her ability to heal negates the need.

When should I start in the roleplay?

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-16-2007, 02:34 AM

*sigh* I don't think I can join. My computer has been so annoying, I haven't had the patience to try and roleplay... :( Or even chat in the forums....
Besides I'm so lost what's going on. You're such good writers, but I don't have enough time to read all the cool long posts. ^^;

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2007, 06:22 AM

• SleepingPumpkin, Welcome! Although I would like to know your characters past if it is possible, you don't have to post it here, but through a pm maybe ^^ You can start whenever though, my only advice is, if your powers are like that, I doubt you'd be on the 5th level ^^'(unless there's a reason XDD)

Kazzy1231-If you're going to join, I need a little more information, sorry! Then you can join :]

Shishunki awww! okay :[ and i'm not that good of a writer xD I just have a ott dramatic character. XD hatter is a good writer though :}

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-16-2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennifer
  • SleepingPumpkin, Welcome! Although I would like to know your characters past if it is possible, you don't have to post it here, but through a pm maybe ^^ You can start whenever though, my only advice is, if your powers are like that, I doubt you'd be on the 5th level ^^'(unless there's a reason XDD)

Kazzy1231-If you're going to join, I need a little more information, sorry! Then you can join :]

Shishunki awww! okay :[ and i'm not that good of a writer xD I just have a ott dramatic character. XD hatter is a good writer though :}
Thanks for the welcome, I'll probably start later tonight after I take care of a few things in real life. I'll send you some more info via PM too. Which level do you think I should be on if not 5?

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2007, 05:50 PM

• Probably, about level 7 :] Or even 8, however its up to you :D Thanks for when you send the extra information, and can't wait to see you post ;D

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingPumpkin
Thanks for the welcome, I'll probably start later tonight after I take care of a few things in real life. I'll send you some more info via PM too. Which level do you think I should be on if not 5?
Piff Hatter is an ok writer, she just makes interesting things happen in her posts so it looks like she's a good writer.

Pumpkin- Belial is in heaven so if you need someone to roleplay with s/he's available. Belial will start in eden and work his way down to the 6th or 7th level. So pick your starting point and Beli will see you there.

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-17-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingPumpkin
Piff Hatter is an ok writer, she just makes interesting things happen in her posts so it looks like she's a good writer.

Pumpkin- Belial is in heaven so if you need someone to roleplay with s/he's available. Belial will start in eden and work his way down to the 6th or 7th level. So pick your starting point and Beli will see you there.
Thanks, my best friend is going to set up a roleplay character tonight too but I'm happy to RP with anyone. :D

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2007, 06:11 AM

[b]Username: I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
[b]Character name: Faeun
[b]Species: Angel
[b]Age: Unknown
[b]Gender: Female
[b]Level: 7 Angel
[b]Heaven/Hell: Resides in Heaven
[b]Basics: A descendent of Gabriel, Faeun is what Heaven regards as a Harbinger, or a holy messanger between all worlds. She has permission to address all manner of creatures without consent or any fear of consequence.
[b]Information: Faeun's history in Heaven spawns back until the time of the expulsion of angels from Heaven and the creation of Hell. As a righteous angel, she follows the codes and regulations extended to her through oath and protocol. And, as a Harbinger, she is forbidden to speak of any messages she carries with those who are not involved in the context of the message indefinitely (I.E.-She is only allowed to speak to those who sent the message and those to whom the message is sent about the context of the message). While her story truly begins along the sidelines of the main story at hand, a fatal betrayal of sorts between her and her closest friend has occurred around the same time. And because of this betrayal, Faeun now finds herself compelled to rectify her actions, and help restore what little she can to the Heaven she longs to reassemble.
[b]Powers/Abilities: As only a Harbinger, Faeun's powers are limited. However, as a Level 7 angel, they are remarkable powers within themselves. Her two primary powers are as follows:
A bodily weapon action that has been called by all forms of creatures, angelic, demonic, and else wise, as "Hell Hath No Fury". This action involves a defensive/offensive response within Faeun's body, and in doing so, allows an ambidexterous response, in which Faeun is able to form a bown and unlimited arrows into existance from organic matter to use at her disposal for attacking enemies.
Her second, and more commonly used power, is what has been called "The Gift of the Siren". This allows Faeun to recite spells and subliminal messages, if neccessary, through song, which makes sense because of her uniquely gifted voice, which she has learned to hone into the power which she now controls because of her many years of limited speech or silence as a Harbinger.
[b]Appearance:
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Silvery White
Skin Tone: Olive-Caucasian
Hair Style: Side swept bangs and the remaining hair tied into a waist length braid. Ocassionally switching to a hairstyle that allows her hair to be tied losely at the shoulders, and the remaining hair falls into a strait, level hair line that goes just a little beyond her waist. And in this hairstyle, despite being losely tied at the shoulders, all the hair remains in place of where it has been bound by a thick black strand of ribbon.
Clothes: A simple white robe that extends between her knees and her upper thighs and is bound neatly at the waist by an elegant sash of white and silver, with hints of gold. This robe is covered by an over robe of gossamer linen, a sheer and gauzy type of material, that extends all the way down to her feet, and even trails behind her at some points in a "train" type fashion. Her feet are usually bare, as she as an ability to hover with her angelic wings, but she usually wears a pair of silver Grecian style sandals, that lace up to her mid-calves. Her only jewelry is a pendant that losely hangs on a chain and runs down the middle of her under robe. It is a Celtic Pentagram on a pewter pendant that has been passed down to her through her ancestry.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 02:48 PM

• woo I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A :D Welcome to the roleplay! join in whenever you like! :D

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2007, 05:57 AM

Thanks Lennifer! :D

By the way, I'm posting a translation of Faeun's songs and incantations, since most of them will be in another language...

Faeun's song while she's pacing back and forth in her quarters, waiting, goes something like this (Roughly translated):

"Aeternum vale...
Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore...
Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur...
Annuit coeptis...
Ave atque vale...
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam...Caeli enarrant gloriam Dei...
Coniunctis viribus...Consensu omnium...
Deo Optimo Maximo...Gratias"...

"Farewell Forever...
I hope that the memory of our friendship will be everlasting...
A true friend is discerned during an uncertain manner...
God has favored us...
Hail and farewell...
I will either find a way or make one...The heavens declare the glory of God...
With united powers...By the agreement of all...
To God, the Best, The Greatest...we give thanks..."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2007, 02:54 PM

• THanks for the translation of it :]]]]]]

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 07:43 PM

X3 wow we're being over run with angels!

Nobody has a bad side these days obviously.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2007, 09:50 PM

I can try a Devil.
D:

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-22-2007, 12:29 AM

I could try. My computer finally works again.
I just need some one to help me know where we are. ^^' I'm so so so lost now with all the long posts. When it was only 1-3 pages I was already, but now I'm super lost.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 03:09 PM

• French Vanilla: :O That'd be awesome :D

Shishunki: I can summarise it...sorta.

Belial took jewel to heaven so she could try and retrieve her dying sister, jewel got into a right with an angel called Robin, She got to the top level of hell, and Robin followed, meetin raphael along the way, and getting into a fight with the angel army and Lucifel.

Her sister, had been plagued, and the plague slowly took Belial, although at current, he's in a laboratory in heaven.

Jewels sister, is floating in a pool. And an angel known as Llyandria, is currently making her way back to heaven.

Back in hell, Lucifer, Jewel and Robin are around a pool, surveying what had happened, adn what was happening since belial had sent them to hell. Raphael however, has dissapeared and his true intentions are not known, other than he wants to get Jewel to betray Lucifer for some unknown reason.

I Think thats about it in a very very short summary :] Did I miss anything/much guys?? :]

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Its a nutshell sized summery!

X3 Jewel's sister is being purified of the plague and her fallen status in the pool.

In case anyone was wondering why she's just floating in there. She's also on earth.

Rapheal is also wearing Belial's clothing so Belial will have to shank Rapheal later. <3

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2007, 08:27 PM

Do you need roleplay samples...?