Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-10-2007, 09:58 PM

NOT currently accepting any more roleplays at this time.

Hi, I'm Vanity and looking to have a one on one roleplay on Menewsha. I'll make a list of a few things I am interested in, and we'll go from there. The ones posted in orange are the ones I like the best. Feel free to PM me with ideas, questions and the like. Ones in red are the ones I ish dying to play.

Books
Harry Potter
Any Kind of Fairy Tale
The Giver
Alice in Wonderland

Games/Anime
Final Fantasy 8
Tales of Symphonia
Utena
Silent Hill
Sailor Moon
Bastard
28 Days Later

General Roleplays
High School Romance
Band related
Survivor Horror
Medieval
Anytype of Fantasy

If it's not listed, but you're interested, let me know. I enjoy playing romance or action based roleplays. Or both, I suppose, if the situation calls for it. I prefer semi-lit to literate roleplay. I don't want to spend 4 hours typing a post, but I'd like something with a little meat to it. Unless it's conversation bit between characters, then I can understand a one line reply. =)

I don't mind roleplaying as girl, but I do prefer to play a boy. Just because.. I am one. Heh. As far as girls roleplaying guys, I don't mind in the slightest. Or the other way around. It's roleplaying. That's the fun of it.

Things I will roleplay
Boy/boy romance
Girl/girl romance
violence
kangaroos
Romance

Things I won't roleplay
Anything against TOS on Mene
sexual content (this includes taking it offsite, I won't do it)

Current Roleplays
The Baron and The Stable Boi

Summer Love

Silent Hill

New Soldier in Town

Lockedtower
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-10-2007, 10:13 PM

Hey.
I would really like to try out the boy/boy romance sometime. I know a lot about most of the stuff you are intersted in, except for Harry Potter and The Guiver. However I do have access to a lot of fairy tales.

it doesnt have to be boy/boy, we could try girl/girl. Something more along of fantasy roleplay, im not too sure if i want to try highschool romance. A more medieval or fantasy based setting. Also, is there a limit of how many people can join in the game, or is it a 1 on 1?

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-10-2007, 11:52 PM

• I prefer to keep it one on one, so that we don't have to wait for several people to be on Menewsha to play. I'd love to try a fantasy roleplay with you. I'd prefer it to be a shōnen-ai roleplay, rather than shoujo-ai because like I said, I kind of prefer to play a boy. =) But we can discuss it more, if you like.

We can do a medival fantasy type role play. Give me some details and we talk more about it. About general plots and characters. You can post on here or go to PMs, if you prefer.

Lockedtower
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-11-2007, 12:14 AM

I think i would rather start roleplaying here before we move into a more.. private setting. First tho, know that I am not an expert at it, so be patient. I am fine with boy/boy. I would like to do something medieval, but not too strict. So dont get mad if i bring up chainmails in a period of time when they dont exist. Something more fairy tale like would be great.

Maybe something along the lines of a Duke´s son/stable boy or something along those lines. At any rate, something with a high class/very low class thing to it.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 12:23 AM

• Sounds great. Do you want to play the high class character, or the stable boy type? I have no preference.

Lockedtower
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-11-2007, 12:28 AM

I think I will play the high class character first. However, I would rather you specify the setting, such as time, weather, etc.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 12:31 AM

• Well say it's midday, around 1 pm. Nice summer day, a little more hot than comfortable. But not burning. I'll start the thread for us.

Lockedtower
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-11-2007, 12:35 AM

Souds good to me. Yeah, just go ahead and start the thread. Sounds like will be very fun

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 12:35 AM

*edit*

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 06-11-2007, 12:51 AM

Ahh, it appears I'm a little too late for this.

Good luck.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valedia
Ahh, it appears I'm a little too late for this.

Good luck.
  • I wouldn't mind playing more than one roleplay. If you're still interested, let me know. I am.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 06-11-2007, 01:06 AM

Sure I would be interested in it.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 01:09 AM

• Most excellent then. Is there anything specific you desire to roleplay?

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 06-11-2007, 01:11 AM

Hmm, I'm pretty lax with that.
The only thing I request is not any of the animes. Because I'm completely unfamiliar with anime or anything related. I don't keep up with it at all.

I won't post any samples of my RPing since it'll intimidate anyone on this site. xD

What do you feel up to RPing?

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 01:15 AM

• I wouldn't be intimidated. I'm very much able to create interesting, well written posts. But then again, I haven't seen you roleplay so I could just be putting my foot in my mouth. =)

All the things I'm interested in roleplaying are listed, I don't prefer any of them over the other, aside from the ones in orange. Are you more interested in something romantic or action based?

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 06-11-2007, 01:21 AM

Well to be completely honest, I believe the last RP that I created. The introduction post was almost 8,000 words.

However, I don't have any intentions of making the posts that long. I'll just RP on Mene more loosely. So whatever post length you make, I'll match it. That's generally how I go about RPing.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind an action medieval. A romance can spring from it but it doesn't necessarily have to be the focus.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 AM

• 8,000. Wow. You're very good. =) Can't say I've gone that far, it might stretch me to my limits! Hehe. A medieval action is fine by me. I'm sure you'll except more roleplay that I can deliver, but I will try my best to be up to par.

Tell me a little about a character you would like to play, and I'll do the same. I'll be gone tho, for about 45 minutes since I have to pick my little sister up from her friends house. (Woo those 14 year old girls. Heh.) So no rush, take your time. =)

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 06-11-2007, 01:30 AM

Don't worry about it. xD Just RP to what you feel comfortable and I'll do the same.

Hmm, I usually create a new character for each RP. It'll be female probably and of the upper class, more likely involved with the military. How about you go ahead and post the RP when you get back? I'll be offline by the time you do but I can post in it tomorrow and go off what you got.

Tuba
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-11-2007, 04:39 AM

i want to be part of an rp.
im a total newbie rper though. T_T
although i do have a char set up kinda, a nice little elf girl.
anyways, if anyone wants to rp with me/her, pm me and we can set up a thread.
although i have little to no idea what im doing ,so i might mess up.XD
im looking for just a casual rp. XD text walls are optional. XD little scary, those text walls. XD

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 PM

Hm, well, I'd like to roleplay with you sometime, infact I'm alot better with one on one roleplays.

Here's the thing, I don't want to do any boy/boy or girl/girl stuff. I don't have anything against it but it's just not my thing and I hope you don't mind that?
Like you I also don't do any overly sexual stuff.

Silent Hill's pretty awesome, too, but, I havn't actually done a serious Silent Hill roleplay before. I like alot of medieval/fairy tale stuff, and I really love, how should I put it, dark fairy tales of sorts. Fantasy has always been my favorite genre.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 05:12 PM

• I enjoy the one on one roleplays simply because it's difficult to get a group of people together online at the same time to play a game. And I very much dislike having to play catch up with them, or taking their characters actions for them to get the story moving.

And boy/boy or girl/girl romance is not the only thing I like to roleplay, I'm just open to it. I'm totally fine with just two male characters going on an adventure, since all roleplays do not have to romance based.

And don't worry about your age. I'm only 17. =) It's not the big of a difference. When since we're roleplaying, it won't really matter much. It's fun to play at being someone different. As far as *action* roleplaying versus lit roleplaying, I like them both. I tend to only do the *action* roleplaying over messengers services, since both players get to respond quickly. but I'm looking to make a bit of gold while roleplaying, so I would prefer lit.

If you want to try a Silent hill roleplay, I'd be really interested in trying that. The other roleplays I've started on here are medieval and fantasy based, but I can do another if that's what you prefer. And don't worry about not being to to par when roleplaying. It's all for fun. I don't judge harshly. =)

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-11-2007, 05:26 PM

Ah, thank you so much for being so open about all of it!

I agree, the large roleplays are the biggest reason I don't roleplay on places such as Gaia. I end up having a hard time trying to keep up with so many people at one time.

Just roleplaying via a private topic is okay with me. Making some gold would be nice, seeing as just buying a pair of socks seemed to kill off the majority of my savings I'd gotten together!

Nonetheless a Silent Hill roleplay does sound fairly interesting. I tried one before but I'm taking it the person I was doing it with wasn't all that interested in the end, as we did'nt end up continuing it, even after I asked. I too like the fantasy sort of things but I've always wanted to try out a Silent Hill roleplay. So if you'd like, we could try that out?

I would like to play a younger, original character in it-- I can play other characters I need to from it, though.
My own character, I always thought seeing something in Silent Hill from a younger perception might prove to be interesting... although my own luck would be very bad in Silent Hill, after I watched the movie I figure so, atleast. It'd seem people there named Anna don't have very good luck...

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 05:43 PM

• I played the video games years ago, and was a little disappointed by the movie. Mostly because the presence of Pyramid head made no sense, considering what he was was supposed to represent in the video games. But he was by far everyone's favorite villian in the games, so it only made sense to put him in the movie. Even tho it was confusing for those who played the games first.

I played a Silent Hill roleplay on Gaia for about 2 months. We had about 9 players, and we all split up into groups with 2-3 people in each one. It worked out well, until summer ended and a lot of us got busy with school. It can be fun, and since the entire Silent Hill world is chaos, you never have to worry about making something up that shouldn't be there. =)

Did you want to state our characters descriptions and reasons for being in Silent Hill here, or would you prefer to just reveal it in the roleplay thread?

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-11-2007, 05:52 PM

Very true-- I guess for me, I'd watched the movie first. I havn't gotten to play the games but I've read a fair deal about them, since the movie sparked my interest.
Like you said Pyramid Head is obscenely popular, and I don't guess I've helped with that much because he's an interesting character, so it did make sense to stick him randomly in there... more or less.

The one I'd tried with one of my 'friends' was interesting... for the whole night that it lasted. For that matter, though, that 'friend' changed around alot and I'm not actually friends with her anymore after I had alot of trouble with her...

That does sound fun, though, and that is true. That's what's happened to a bunch of roleplays I've been in lately, all of the members have been busy and the roleplay's pretty much died...

Anyway, I figure that can be revealed during the roleplay? To be honest I don't have a direct reason at the moment, however since my character will be young it won't be that hard to come up with something as I roleplay, seeing as young people tend to dare eachother to do fairly dumb things often!

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM

• We'll just wing it then. =) I'll go start the thread for us.