Fanthom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2007, 09:07 PM

Hey Justin. We can have it take place in the states if you want. I think I prefer that too.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-28-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
  • He's so cool. Have you thought up a reason as to why your character is in Silent hill? I haven't thought up mine yet lol. We should prolly talk sometime and think up the reasons, so we can direct the roleplay. ^_^
I've got a basic idea but I don't know if I like it or not! Would you like for me to send it to you?

I agree, Pyramid Head is definetly awesome-- I don't think either of our characters are going to think so, though!

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-28-2007, 09:19 PM

• Yeah, I'd really prefer that. Mmm.. What kind of club do you want it to be? And what will your character be like?

Fanthom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 PM

I think I want to play an upper class kinda girl. Like a famous singer. We'll make it like, the hottest night club in the city and she just turned 21 and she's out to party.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 PM

• Sounds great. I'll go open the thread and we'll get started. I'll just play a regular guy who got lucky by getting into the club. Haha.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-28-2007, 09:34 PM

• Okay, I opened the thread and said that we were looking for 1-2 more people. I didn't want to post an application thing because I don't want the thread to get cluttered. Keep an eye out in this thread for anyone else you says they want to join.

Go ahead and make the first post.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 AM

I'm interested in a boy/boy highschool romance if you would like to, I am a literate roleplayer and am in need of a good roleplay but I am too swamped to get into one of those huge public roleplays that are going on and hold small appeal to me.

Or we can do a Harry Potter themed one... though I tend to only enjoy getting Severus Snape and Harry Potter together. So... depends on your tastes.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-29-2007, 07:39 PM

• I have so many requests for boy/boy romances. Hehe. Seems to be the most popular. ^_^ Not that I might, I think it's fun and I enjoy them. I'd prefer than to the Harry Potter role play, because the more I thought about your request, it seems like it would be difficult to make a role play with just Snape and Harry. Unless you have a good idea maybe? On how to make it work?

And I didn't mention this before in my first post (I shall add it now that I think of it), but I don't like role plays that don't end. I don't mind role plays them for months on end, as long as things are happening. Especially in romance. I get bored if it's allllll romance, with nothing to challenge the 'relationship' the characters are in. In my one with Locked Tower, they ended up killing someone because they were discovered together, but it doesn't have to be nearly that extreme, since ours won't be medieval. If it's a highschool romance, maybe it could be something like one of the boys has to move away at the end of the school year. Something like that. We can brainstorm some basic ideas.

Let me know what you think and if you're still interested. =)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 08:09 PM

Of course I'm still interested.
I have multiple ideas to keep the HP one going for a long time even after we get Snape and Harry together.. again there's multiple ways to do that as well...

As for the highschool have one idea that could be used and is actually good but my ideas aren't as vast as the HP... I read and write a lot of HP adult fanfiction with Snape and Harry being the couple.. and I love putting them in awkward situations so that is why that list would be so much more vast.

As the fact that it'd be boring just using the two characters.. we can both have more than one character... or play the different characters at our choice and let them be free between the two of us to do with what we will as long as not role playing them at the exact same time back and forth in two different situations, but otherwise it'd be free to do with what we will so say if I'm Snape.. and there's nothing much to roleplay with him while You Harry is off with Ron, Hermione and others I can play Hermione say or something.

What do you think?

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-29-2007, 08:20 PM

• Sounds good to me. I'm not expert on the books or anything. I only read up the 4th one. =( Might botch the roleplay if you want it to take place after that. Unless you just want to make a clean start, without much reference to the books. Aside from the characters and basic idea of the school, of course. heh.

If you don't mind sharing, could I read one of your fanfics? So I could get an idea?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 08:31 PM

I would.. but the site I had them on moved and lost everything of my works.. ;_; and the computer I was on had died at the same time. So lost everything. That and they contained.. mature content. >.> Adult means adult for sure.

It's okay though.. I don't like much passed the fourth anyways.. so we can make up our own fifth year and move from there without relating to the book at all. If we started in the beginning that'd make poor Sev a pedophile.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-29-2007, 08:40 PM

• Alright. Sounds good to me. I'm willing to give it a shot. It'll be my first time though, so if I mess up, bore you or whatever, don't be afraid to tell me. =) I'll fix it, or we can end it. No hurt feelings. Sometimes a roleplay will die without anything being said between the players and it makes it odd when you want to try again.

Which would you like to play, Harry or Snape? I'd prolly be better at Harry, I think.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 08:45 PM

Then play Harry, I can play either.. though I should mention one thing. I really think Sevy is really a sweetheart but hides it by his cold exterior.. so his thoughts might end up something different than you expected but the cold exterior will still be in place.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-29-2007, 08:50 PM

• That's the fun part though. No one knows what he's really thinking. *insert dramatic music* I'm such a goof. Haha. Do you want to go make the thread? Or shall I? ^_^

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 08:52 PM

I shall, unless you want to be the one gaining all the 0.1g granted for being the thread creator. :P

:lol: I shall though, and make the first post. We'll start at the opening feast?

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-29-2007, 09:11 PM

• Oh nos! The .1 gold! Now I'll never finish my quest. haha. And sure thing, opening feast sounds like a good place to start.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 09:11 PM

I started it and posted first post. Can find it in the main forum.

Kris
BEATLEMANIA

Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 AM

I'd be extremely interested in roleplaying with you, particularly a mid-evil sort of romance with lots and lots of violence. x]

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-02-2007, 02:44 AM

I figured I'd post this here, so you would'nt have to keep up with anymore topics!

Anyway, this is what I thought of for Marie. I again don't know if I like it or not, though...
Marie is actually not alive.
She died a long time ago, killed by her father, at that, and up until now has been living out a, how should I put it... 'fantasy', which was a blessing she recieved after she died. That was her heaven, where she lived as a normal little girl with her parents, growing by the years... however during that fantasy, she killed someone, her father in particular, who in the real world had a bad habit of drinking and beating on his wife... and her, thus resulting in her death. This took effect in her fantasy, too, and even though in a way she saved her mother, she was cast out of this world of hers and was told that she'd be punished for her wrong doing... next thing she knew she was in Silent Hill.
Marie has no memory of any of these happenings. She's sure she's alive, and up until her arrival in Silent Hill that she was living with her parents.
Not like it could be told otherwise-- she seems real, and alive for that matter, atleast while she's there.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-04-2007, 05:03 AM

• That's a good background. We'll work around that. I dunno, like run into clues that have something to do with her, but we won't understand it til later. As far as my background, I'll work on it tonight and post it either tonight or tomorrow. <3

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 AM

Was ther a problem with my latest post? You haven't replied for a while now?