CheerioMornings
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2013, 07:48 PM

Warning readers.
This RP will have violence, crude language and a lot of flamboyant dancing.
You have been warned.

Song that Mori is singing.

"What is this place?" Mori muttered outloud, hands shoved in his pockets. He was standing in the middle of a rather dark alley, one that he hadn't been at before. Glancing down at his watch, the man let out an annoyed sigh and turned on his heel as though to leave. It wasn't even the agreed time for the targets to arrive and he was feeling rather impatient. "I guess they're not coming.."

Before he could make it to the end of the narrow way, he heard the sounds of steps coming from behind him. A smirk slowly appearing around his cigarette before he turned an expressionless face towards the strangers. It was a small group of three, all of them having the same confused, worried and pissed off expressions. Just looking at them suddenly filled him with a sense of anger. "I see you came. That's good. I was getting really bored of waiting here. It's actually quite creepy you know.."

"Shut up! What the hell do you want with us!" One of the man yelled, waving his hand as though to make the bluehaired freaked shut up with motions alone.

"Oh, I'm not the one who called you here. I'm just one of his dogs. But that's okay, I can do everything that needs to be done here. No need to bother Lee with your petty words." Mori said as he tilted his head slightly and grinned further. He plucked the cigarette from his mouth and allowed a cloud of smoke to float from his lips. "I'll take great delight in ending your disgusting lives."

"..What? I see.." One of the men whispered and all three took their defensive stance. Mori began the typical stare down with the other men, an intense silence taking over as everyone waited for the first strike to be sent. It made the air thick and awkward and Mori could practically see the beads of sweat forming along all the men's crowns.

"THIS IS HOW TO BE A HEART BREAAAAKER~" The silence was suddenly broken by Mori's untalented singing, the tall and skinny male flailing around in awkward dance moves. "BOYS, THEY LIKE A LITTLE DANGER~" He spun around on his heel, discreetly pulling out a long blade from nowhere and suddenly launching it into one of the men's throats. Watching as the body fell to the ground, blood spilling onto the streets, he couldn't help the shiver of delight that went through him.

Mori was only able to enjoy his work for a few seconds of course, because soon the other victims were both running at him in attempts to prevent rid of the bluehaired pest before he did more danger. "WE'LL GET THEM FALLING FOR A STRANNNGGER~" Mori grinned widely as he sang, taking a step back and bending his knees slightly. As the other two got closer, he took one step forward and rammed the palm of his hands straight into both men's face, causing their noses to smash backwards with his their falling example.

With all three men on the ground, Mori let out a small sigh of what sounded like disappointment. "..Boring." He murmured to himself, though gained his usual grin as he walked over and stood above the two still-living men. "I've had that damn song stuck in my head all week.." He complained once towards bloody faces before sending two more knives into their throats, affectingly ending their lives as well.

"..When do you think they'll learn a little tactic?" Mori questioned out loud as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it with bloody fingers, turning a bit see if Lee had popped up somewhere close by. He retrieved all of his knives, tucking them back into the hidden pocket inside his jacket. His gaze went over each men before he gently plucked one dollar from each man's wallet. It was a habit, he enjoyed having 'keep sakes' from his victims, but he knew jewelry and such could easily be spotted missing.. So, he always went for a simple dollar to remember them by.