IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-07-2009, 12:32 AM

Yukina looked at Dwrin when he enterd and put his hand on her arm. "just a bit Dizzy",she said softly and gently pulled her arm away. "and its nothing to worry about ..i failed you so i deserve it"

He smiled."that sounds cool...but whatever we do is fine with me",he said smileing.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 AM

"Cool," Evelynn nodded and sat up as they got to the beach which was pretty much empty "nice thing about coming here during school is that it isn't crazy crowded,"

Dwerin shrugged "not really, I fas the one who made you so technically I failed you," he said simply then offered a hand to help Yuki up "I suppose I should teach you how to be a human now eh?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2009, 12:32 AM

Yukina looked at his hand and took it causously as she got up."to be a humna?",she asked as they left the room.She looked back tat the robot...or what was left of it.She couldnt really remember whatshe had done.All she knew she had watched it go crazzy,almost hit Dwerin then everything went blank.The next thing she knew she was sitting on th e floor feeling dizzy."Master Dwerin .. after that robot alomost hit you with its ,weipon...what did i do?"

Kimaru smiled and nodded."yah .... heh we should do this more offten",he said smileing as he parked the car.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2009, 02:41 AM

"You kicked butt," Dwerin chuckled. "It went...crazy and you just started whacking and kicking and you broke it," he shrugged then pulled out his papers again "but i still can't find where i went wrong..."

Evel nodded in agreement then grabbed her bag "Be right back," she told him then ran off, coming back soon in her swimming suit. "Okay, ready," she grinned and threw her bag back in the car. She sweeped her long pale hair into a ponytail and waited for Kimaru.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2009, 02:58 AM

Yukina looked at him. then at the papers."i only asked becasue after it almost attacked you everything went black..the next i knew i was on the floor feeling dizzy"

Kimaru had pulled ogg his shirt and pants..reviling his swim short under neith."yah lets go"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2009, 03:43 AM

Dwerin frowned "black? You don't remember anything after that until you were on the floor?" he checked as he flipped to a different page of the papers and started scanning that paper and if you listened closely you could hear him debating with himself whether or not he could have put a multiple personality on accident in Yuki's brain.

Evel walked over to Kimaru and entwined her fingers with his "you teaching me?" she checked since it was a Friday and her brain always wnt Kaploom on Fridays.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-09-2009, 02:53 PM

Kimaru held her hand and nodded.''yes",he said in a cheerful tone and headed down to the beach.Stll holding her hand of course.

Yukina blinked hereing the mutpul personality prt."Maybey you hould get thouuse men back in here .. since i did ,destoy that robot"

(do you want to know whay Yukina cant remember?if so cheak page one and her profile i added something to it *laughs evily*)

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM

Dwerin shook his head "they aren't coming back." He said in a tone that suggested the end of a conversation. He shook his head again and turned, entering the room the Yukina had been made in the past year. He turned, inviting her to follow him then continued and entered the testing room, sitting at the table again.

Evel paused "it's not gonna be that hard is it?" she asked, sounding worried. "Like, you'll be there if I fall or something..." she seemed to be remembering something not so fun

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 08:49 PM

Yukina sighed and entered.She looked ariund and then looked at her tube thing.Going over to it she gently touched it.

Kimaru smiled."i promose you i will catch you if you fall"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 09:16 PM

Dwerin motioned for her to continue "Find it interesting?" he asked "that us humans," he motioined to himself as he continued "take 9 months to develop into a baby strong enough to live in the world then another 20 or so years to fully mature? Yet you did all of that ina year?"

"Thanks," she whispered and squeezed Kimaru's hand once. She sighed "I think the buyers were coming to check on Dwerin's project. You know, for as annoying it is that he has kind of dropped everything for that I can't help but hope...you know that it went okay..." she shrugged

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 09:30 PM

"i guess",she said softly then sighed ever so lightly.Then sat on a stool , stareing at the gound.

Kimaru smiled softly."yes same here"

Yukina looked up and saw a piture of Dwrin and his sister on his deask.She glanced at him then at the piture again.She got up and looked at him."i will,uh be right back",she siad with a soft smile then left the room before he could really say anyting.

Yukina got out and onto the main street.She concentrated on the voices of the men who had wanted to buy her.She then suenly tool off down the street.She ran along the side of cars.She sudenly found the car she was looking for.Then ran over to it.Grabing the bumper she lifted the rear o the car up.And pulled it over to the side of the road.If this dint impress the men that wanted a good strong weapon, then shed half to show them , just what else she could do.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 09:40 PM

Dwerin opened his mouth and stood up to call after Yukina but she was already gone. He swore and pulled off his lab coat jogging out of the lab and grabbing his jacket then ran out after Yuki glancing both ways to see where she had gone.

Evel smiled half-heartedly up at Kimaru. "Wanna teach me how to surf now?" she asked, trying to change the subject already even though she ahd been the one to bring up her brother

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 PM

Kimaru smiled.''alright",he said leading her the the rentel place.

As Dwerin cam out all the back cars pulled up.Yukina was in the back seat of one of them. A man got out and shook Swerins hand."very good job young man"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 10:02 PM

She glanced at all the boards at the rentel place. She was amazed that people could actually stand up on them in the water. She stayed quie though and let Kimaru do the talking. She was kind of shy and the way the guy behind the counter was staring at her was kind of unnerving too...

Dwerin glanced at Yuki in the back seat "uh, thank you." He mumbled wondering what was going on. He had a pretty good idea but he wasn't sure.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 10:12 PM

Kimaru hapily got boards,each of them in thier favorite colcos.He then looked at her."ready?"

The man smiled as he pulled out the cheak and handed to him."after seeing what she can reallly do we added and extra million for you.....you deserve it",he said smileing."now we really must be on are way ...are boss is gpiong ot want to see her for himself",he then looked at Yukina."say good bye to yoir creator Yukina",the man said getting into the car.

Yukina looked over at Swerin and gave a soft sslight smile and waved at him as the car pulled out back onto the road and headed down the street.It was followed by the rest of them as they all vanished around the corner.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 10:28 PM

Dwerin looked down at the amount on the check and felt his breath get caught up in his throat. Slowly he took a deep breath trying to keep himself from hyper- or hypo-ventilating. The amount was a lot more then he had thoguh it would be. He knew that a large amount of it would go to the people who had helped but still, the amount that he would get would be enough to finally finish buying the house hhe and Evelyn. Cheerfully he walked back inside to tell his employees about the good break. He had to admit though he was surprised at the amount of emotion that Yuki had shown, he hadn't expected that.

"huh? Oh, yeah," Evel snapped out of her musings an smiled back at Kimaru "let's go,"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Kimaru blinked but smiled.''well lets go",he said and started walking down towards the water.

Yukina stared forward as they drove down th road.She was abit surprised that she smiled.Also how Dwerin reacted.He didnt even show emotion when she left.Then again, she was a wepon not a humna.She was of little concern to anyone.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2009, 11:05 PM

Dwerin bit his lip as he sat down at his dining room table as he realized what jerk he'd been. He kind of wished he had said bye to Yuki. He shrugged it off, she was a weapon, probably all those emotions would dissapear in a few days and she wouldn't remember him, even though he was the creator. He jumped a little when the piercing silence was cut by his phone ringing. He quickly picked it up "Hello?" he asked "Oh! Mr. Guera," the voice was kind, Miss Kikaro. "Your sister told me about your girlfriend being attacked by men last night and I called to see how she was doing," "Oh," Dwerin was being careful not to let his anger show. Evelyn was skipping and had to admit he was annoyed "she's doing good, much better," he lied smoothly. If anyone learned that his sister skipped school and it got to the right people he'd lose his job for not knowing how to raise a kid correctlyl. "Oh good," Miss Kikaro smiled "well I hope Evelyn and Kimaru can make it to school tomorrow," then she hung up. Dwerin took a deep breath then dialed Evelyn's cell phone.

Evelyn had left her cell phone with her clothes in the car so she didn't hear it. Instead she cheerfully followed Kimaru "you wanna go first and show me then teach me?" she asked

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2009, 11:11 PM

"ill teach then show",he said setting the boards in the water.

Yukina blinked as they pulled up to a huge building ...outside of town.The men orderd her to get out and follow so she did.As she was lead to a big room,she felt hapy that she was able to help out Dwerin. Yukina then enterd abig room and all hell started.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2009, 03:44 AM

Dwerin swore and slammed his cell phone down vowing to ground Evelyn when she got back. He sighed and grabbed the check then jogged to the lab and entered getting all the employees attentions and held up the check "Our work for the last year has been paid," he called, grinning and instantly everyone erupted into cheers

Evel smiled unsurely "okay..." she mummbled slowly looking more and more unsure about this with every second

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2009, 03:50 AM

Kimaru smiled."okay ...come sit on your board, a leg on each side"

When yukina eneted teh room she was ematlyfighting off whatever came at her.She only got hit once or twice but other then that she was kicking ass.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2009, 04:53 AM

Dwerin still couldn't stop feeling bad about not saying bye to Yuki or anything so he slipped away from his coworkers and walked back to his house deciding to call it a day
((sorry i'm getting kinda unimaginative for Dwerin))
Evel nodded and did as he said. She was shaking a lot but she soon got it down to just her hands shaking then slowly got them under control "okay," she nodded "what next?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2009, 05:08 AM

((dont worry i will have somethig for him to do soon)

Kimaru smiled,"lay down on your stomach ... arms on each side"

Yukina had finished her training....but then one of her bosses came in and then injected her with....something.Sudenly she felt weak and she colapsed to the ground.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2009, 05:54 PM

She nodded and layed down, letting her arms slip into the water. She realized she wasn't even all that scared of the thought anymore and relaxed a little, letting herself just enjoy the warm morning sun as she waited for the next instruction.

((I'll probably just let him sit until then kay?))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2009, 06:03 PM

(awwwwww T_T)

Kimaru smiled.Then got on his boar and did the same.'okay now watch what i do...then when the next wave comes you can try it",he said as he started moveing his arms like he was swiming and headed for the wave.As he got close to the wave he turned his board sidewase. Then as the wave caought his board he made his board face forward and the stood up on the board and started serfing.

The men smerked at Yukina.She no longer had any personality or anyting.She was now just a shell that obayed orders.The men then ordered her to start attacking certin parts of the city.They watched her nod and leave. Soon after news reports came on the tv about things being destroyed and builldings crashing to the ground.