Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2009, 07:34 PM

Evelyn watched and bit her lip, hoping she didn't biff it. When she saw the next wave coming she went at it, swimming towards it. Carefullyshe turned the board sideways. She swore as sh realized she'd run out of time to turn it forward again and the wave caught her board, flipping her over. She propelled herself towards the surface and broke through, coughing and spluttering.

Lazily werin flipped on the T.V. He flipped away from the music channel Evel had had it on and paused at a news channel. He was just kind of lazing around on the couch when the footage of Yuki came on. He swore loudly and jumped up, grabbing his jacket again and dashing out of his ouse, towards the downtown area where Yukina was.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2009, 07:47 PM

Kimaru came over towards her."hey....you okay hun?",he asked as he pullrf her up onyo his board.Then blinked hearing a loud explosion and looked towards the town."what the hell was that?"

The men laughed coldly watching Yukina.They watched as Yukina took out another building.She was more then they had expected ...and more.She had scraches and a deep gash on her side.But that didnt bothere them.She had just taken out a few building so it was to be expected.She was thier weapon.This was a good way to win a war that may never come.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2009, 07:59 PM

Evel looked too "I don't know..." she murmured then glanced up at Kimaru "we should check it out," she said decidedly, her tone suggesting that even if Kimaru didn't take her she was going.

Dwerin ran towards the newest explosion, being slowed down by people trying to get away. Finally he got to a point where everyone had already left and he was able to full out sprint. He came to where Yukina was and stopped cold. "Yukina!" he yelled, wondering why she was doing this. She had a emotions, why wasn't she feeling guilty?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-19-2009, 08:16 PM

Kimaru looked at her then nodded.."alrigth lets go"

The ment blinked and looked at Dwerin."you....what are you doing here? we paid you so take your leave"

Yukina slowly looked at him.Her eyes verry dull,no emotion showing.Like it had been drained out of her.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 01:38 AM

She nodded "come on," she said and slipped off Kimaru's board, grabbed her own and swam back to shore. She walked up and took Kimaru's board "i'll take these back then be right back, 'kay?"

Dwerin stared at Yukina then turned to the men "she was meant to fight in wars, not destroy random buildings and kill innocent people," he snarled then turned to Yuki "come on Yuki, you know me, Dwerin? Your creator?" his eyes were wide as he pleaded

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2009, 01:44 AM

Kimaru nodded and got everything ready in his car.

Yukinas eye flickerd to there normal color for a few second before turning back to black again.

The men laughed."good luck with that, thanks tiu a copy of Yukinas papers we created something that made it so she wint stop until we order her two",they smerked seeing cops pulling up and poiting their guns and such at her."this should be interesting",pne of the men muttered with a smerk.

Yukina faced the cops,looking over thier wepons she started walking towards them.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 02:43 AM

Evel dropped off the boards then ran back to the car, pulling her jeans on over her swimsuit then sitting down and shutting the door and pulled on her shirt "lets go," she said as sdhe buckled up and pulled on her flats

Dwerin glared at the men as they talked then looked back at Yukina "please," he whispered pleaded one last time before running towards her and grabbing her around the waist, trying to keep her from getting closer to the cops. "Yukina," he murmured in her ear "think really hard bout it. Remember me? Dwerin? Your creator, remember that picture you saw on ym desk of me oand my sister?" he was digging for memories, trying to fin soemthing that would bring her back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2009, 02:52 AM

Yukian stoped and started seeing some flashes in her mind about it.Her eyes returned to normal and she rubed her head and looked at donw at her waste.Surprised to see arms around it then looked seeing the belonged to Swerin."M-Master Dwerin?',she asked confused then blinke looking around and saw the cops and all the devestaion."w-what happend?",she asked confused.

Kimaru nodded and soead towards town.He loked around at a buch of buildings that had been destroyed."what the hell? a-are we under attaxk or something?",he said then stoped."h-hey isnt that your brother? ... and whos that girl with him?"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 02:59 AM

Dwerin relaxed and let go of Yuki, taking a deep breath "Yo got...your emotions and memories and stuff taken away. You were destroying the city..." he murmured quietly. then he looked over at the police "I-I'm sorry she's under control now," he called

"holy crap," Evel said under he breath and threw open the car door, jumping out and running over to Dwerin, pushing through the business men and stared at Yuki and Dwerin "wha'-what the heck!" then she jogged over to Dwerin, turned and stared all around her "what happened?" she murmured

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 AM

Kijo got out and qucikly followed looking at the men then at the buiildings.When he got a good look at Yukina hes was wondeing why she hadnt colapsed yet.She had deep ashes,cuts and brusises all ove her.

The cops sighed and lowerd thier weapons.But stood thier looking at the business men.

Yukian looked around then looked at Dwerin heart broken."i did this?",she sked looking around.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 PM

"What?! No! You couldn't have done this!" Evel looked around her, up at the building then at the ones that had fallen "You're what? Dwerin's age? Yeah, there is not a single 21 year old human who could have done this," she motioned around her to all the buildings

Dwerin nodded "yeah, but shush, you didn't know what you were doing, it's okay," he consoled Yuki, then to Evel "she's not 21 years old, she only about 1 and she's not fully human,"

"She..." Evel choked "she's your project?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2009, 06:34 PM

Kimaru looked at him in shock."s-so ....shes....th-the weapon'",he looked at Yukina fearfully then at the buildings."ied say she works"

Yukina looked around and sighed."i ... im a monster",shes said sitting down,feeling dizzy and tierd.

The men sighed walking over to them."if you dont mind, wed like to take are wepon and take her to our bosses",one said grabing Yukina and forceing ehr to her feet."and Yukina , dont show this weakness.....your a weapon , are product not a human"

Yukina looked at Dwerin and the others for a moment before nodded."yes....understood"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 01:27 AM

"No!" Dwerin snapped. he pulled the check out of his back pocket along with papers showing that he had sold her to them and tore both of them up and gave them to te men. "I will not accept my inventions being used this way," he said proudly, head held high

Evel watched amazed then looked at Kimaru "yeah, i'd said she does work fairly well..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 01:36 AM

The men glarde at him harshly and threw/pushed Yukina into him."your gonna regreat this",one sia dcoldly then walked away followed by the others.

Yukaina sighed looking at Dwerin shamefully."that was,...unessaey",she said loking to the ground.

Kimaru looked at Dwerin."so shes not gonna kill us....right?"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 01:44 AM

Dwerin glared after the men "no, they...did something to her." then looked at Yukina who he didn't even really realize he had his arms around until he did look down and he hurriedly let go "I might need to check, make sure there aren't permanant traces of what they did," his eyes turned steely as he mentioned the men

Evelyn shivered and unconcsiouly stepped closer to Kimaru. It slightly freaked her out about how her brother, who was only 4 years older then her, was able to make this human-looking creature that was strong enoguh to break down buildings. Carefully she wrapped her arms around Kimaru's waist and whispered "we should get outta here before Dwerin invites us home to talk about how we're not in school..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 02:05 AM

Yukina looked at Kimaru and Evelyn.They looked scared of her.She couldnt blame then.After all she had destroyed many buildings. Then, after a bit her injurys got ahold of her and she satrted sinking to the ground.

Kimaru nodded and was about to saysee you later to to Dwerin and Yukina but then saw her colapseing."hey....i-is she okay?"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 02:23 AM

Dwerin caught her then swung her up bridal style. "She has human skin, she's just weak from her injuries," then he smiled tightly at Evelyn and Kimaru "so, you wanna come help me take care of my girlfriend who got attacked by soem men last night?" his voice was threatening.

Evelyn turned away and under her breath muttered something. he turned back to Dwerin and answered "fine, we can give you and...her...a ride too i guess, if it's okay with Kimaru," she looked up at Kimaru and waited for his answer.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 02:26 AM

Kimaru looked at her then sighed."as long as she dosnt go beserk while we head to yourplace",he said walking over to his car."and what else could we do...its to beautiful out to spend it locked up in school ... besides i was giveing your sister surfing lessons...a must have"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 02:36 AM

Dwerin still glared at Kimaru then slid in the back, still holding Yuki. "Get in," he growled at his sister.

Evelyn glared at Dwerin but climbed in the front. She looked out her still open door and smiled at Kimaru getting in?" she asked him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 02:45 AM

Kimaru smiled.He shut Evelyn's door then he got in.And drove off to thier place."dont be mad at her...im the one who sugested it"

as Yukina was resting,she started dreaming of all the faces of the people she had killed.All of therefaces,were now burned into her mind.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 02:59 AM

Dwerin glanced at Kimaru "but she agreed," he snapped then to Evelyn "Don't you know what'll happen to my company if they learn I can't even keep you in school? It'll be ruined! Dont' you care about that?"

Evelyn closed her eyes then hissed through clenched teeth "no i don't." shocking Dwerin into silence "Don't you care about me?" she challenged

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 03:03 AM

Yukina was comeing around slightly and started hearing the fight between Dwerin and his sister.

Kimaru glared at Dwerin."yah, dont you care about her?...youve been so busey creating yor monster , that you havnt paid attention to anything else around you"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 03:20 AM

Dwerin protectively touched Yukina's cheek "she isn't a monster, she was used," he spat "and of course i care about Evelyn, what do you think this is? I want her to have a good life and get into a good college, that's why I'm worried about her skipping," he defended himself

"I think it's you caring about your reputation," Evelyn reached up quickly and brushed a tear from her cheek hating herself from crying "but you know if we go to school now they'll know we were skipping," she had the same proud sound in her voice and look on Dwerin's face when he had torn up the papers.

"Shush," Dwerin suddenly said "Yukina's waking up,"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2009, 03:29 AM

"what its not like she has feelings",he said anoyed and looked as they pulled up to thier home."here we are",he said bluntly."take your monster and get out of my car"

Yukina sighed very slightly when she was fully around.Then looked up at Dwerin thenwent to get out of his arms.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 03:50 AM

Dwerin let Yukina move then opened the door. "If my sister gets worse then an A in any class you two won't be seeing each other anymore then he exited and slammed the door, waiting for Yuki to get out her side of the car and glared at Evelyn

Evelyn glared back then just barely cracked the window "I'm staying with Kimaru, i'll be back later," then rolled up the window and waited for Yukina to get out as she carefully held back angry tears